Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, iwasish said:

Just to play up the Kourtney is the outsider theme of the season,

Who decides on a guardian BEFORE the kid is even born?

Not a bad idea though, considering Khloe isn’t married and freak things can happen during childbirth.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Not a bad idea though, considering Khloe isn’t married and freak things can happen during childbirth.

Exactly.

I know there is a lot of scripted drama but something like this I can easily see being something realistically happening. Its not a bad idea at all to plan things like legal guardianship..just like some people make out Wills early in life becauase you just never know what could happen. Years ago I remember when you were chosen as a Godparent one of the factors was "if something happens to me take care of so and so" and this was often done before the child was born. The only difference with legal guardianship is its in writing.

• Love 3

Leopards don't change spots. There's an innocent baby involved here so maybe, I hope, Khloe has been giving him the benefit of the doubt so True can be raised with her mother and father. Nah. Who am I kidding? khloe is desperate and needy, and delusional. She should have kicked his ass to the curb when he refused to see a couples therapist.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

He certainly has a type, doesn't he? Based on his baby mama and all the girls he cheats with it seems like he favors olive/ light brown-skinned women, with long, dark hair and a petite-but-curvy figure: none of which describes Khloe. 

I understand no woman wants to break up with their boyfriend when their child's still an infant, but this guy's not going to change. If she was so concerned about picking a high-quality father for her daughter, she probably should've chosen someone other than a 25 year-old NBA player with a history of running out on his family. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, Marley said:

Not saying he isn’t cheating cause most likely he is but those pics don’t really prove anything.

Even if he’s not why put yourself in the position where it looks like you are? Obvious he doesn’t care if this upsets Khloe, and let’s face it, it has to!

• Love 9
16 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I understand no woman wants to break up with their boyfriend when their child's still an infant, but this guy's not going to change. If she was so concerned about picking a high-quality father for her daughter, she probably should've chosen someone other than a 25 year-old NBA player with a history of running out on his family. 

Her first clue should have been his cheating on the other woman with her (Khloe). Obviously she learned nothing from her disastrous marriage to  Lamar.  She has a "type", for sure.

• Love 11

^^^^^^^^And again, they look thrilled to be in each other's company.  TMZ published a piece - "don't believe the rumors, all is fine in Khloe-Tristan land", "bogus cheating rumors", blah blah blah, along with that picture of them attending some party for a friend of Kylees. 

http://www.tmz.com/2018/09/22/khloe-kardashian-and-tristan-thompson-together-cheating-rumors-hold-hands/?adid=TMZ_Search_Results

CDAN immediately followed up  with this blind:   "The online tabloid can spin it all they want, but this A-/B+ list pro athlete cheats every chance he gets on the A- list reality star."

• Love 4
On 9/22/2018 at 8:58 PM, GaT said:

Look at the size of this ass, it's definitely bigger than Kim's at this point

0922-khloe-kardashian-tristan-thompson-b

The body language here - WOW!  A picture is worth 1,000 words.  He could not be more miserable to be near her, and she is pathetic for forcing him to hold her hand.  

• Love 4

What the hell is she going on about here? First of all its annoying that she does get overly defensive and always feels the need to comment on tweets, second..I haven't seen a ton of people comment on True's color. Why would they when there are other mixed race kids in this family? I've seen some brutal tweets with Khloe tagged calling her ugly but not her race

It looks like they widened her eyes and thinned her face out. 

Do they do it themselves or have professionals do it? She looks more like a turtle! SMH

I've seen some brutal tweets with Khloe tagged calling her ugly but not her race

LOL - because God forbid you call True dark!

• Love 3

There were some nasty comments after they posted the "triplets picture" but I'm not sure if that's what Khloe is referring to here.

Overall I don't get if though, because 99.9% of the comments I read about True are positive. If a thousand people are saying nice things about your baby, why even care about the ten trolls who aren't?

• Love 2

Overall I don't get if though, because 99.9% of the comments I read about True are positive. If a thousand people are saying nice things about your baby, why even care about the ten trolls who aren't?

I belong to the camp that believes - if you want to post you, your babies, your baubles, your booty,  etc. then don't get butt hurt if any or all of the above are called ugly.

Kylie gets so much thrown her way about Stormi's paternity and she has learned to simply ignore it.

I think she has no defense. lol

Edited by chabelisaywow
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

There were some nasty comments after they posted the "triplets picture" but I'm not sure if that's what Khloe is referring to here.

Exactly. All of these girls get thousands and thousands of comments every time a pic is posted. Khloe must sit around reading every damn comment and has to get worked up over the few not so nice ones. Kylie gets so much thrown her way about Stormi's paternity and she has learned to simply ignore it. Khloe doesn't know when to quit. Granted im sure as a new mom shes extra sensitive to mean comments but you would think by now she would learn how to shake them off and lord knows she isn't going to stop people from saying what they want. You're choosing to post pictures of your baby, well prepare for the good and bad.

• Love 2

The Revenge Body host, who shares 5-month old daughter True with boyfriend Tristan Thompson, then elaborated on the hate directed at her daughter - responding to a user who said, “I love seeing people stand up and compliment black/mixed skin ton[e]s definitely don’t hear it enough.”

“We need to learn to praise all skin tones/ethnicities! Our beauty is in our differences. We can learn so much! So proud of every human who is confident in who they are. I’m in my 30s I think I’m just finding this confidence. So I am patient with others. But allow me to voice mine.”

She told another supporter: “We will not be defined by social media. And I don’t mind the critics but please just stick with what you have to say. Don’t erase.”

Response to a third supporter: “Everyone is entitled to their opinion‘s and I’m not complaining about that. Please state your opinion but allow me to state mine.”

https://people.com/parents/khloe-kardashian-slams-commenters-nasty-tweets-true-skin-tone/

• Love 1

What a joke. If you don't want to be defined by social media and want to embrace ones beauty and confidence then stop posting selfies everyday that are extensively airbrushed to the point you don't see a single line or imperfection. Dont get lip fillers that make your lips look like a balloon. Dont get obnoxious butt implants. Seriously out of all the Kardashians, as fake as they are Khloe is the one who comes off the LEAST confident.

• Love 14

So she is saying she WANTS negative remarks about her kid to remain? 

As so many have posted before, if you only want positive comments, then only send the pictures to friends and family who will most likely ooh and ahh over them. IMO, The turbans are ass ugly and True resembles a turtle. I couldn’t care any less about her skin tone but maybe down deep it bothers Khloe? I wouldn’t be at all shocked if Kim has made comments to her. After all Kim was trying to buy a stroller for North that would “compliment” her skin tone (this was prior to  North even being born). 

• Love 13

I think Khloe is deeply insecure, period. She needs to realize it doesn't matter whether True looks like the Gerber Baby or Uncle Fester, there's always going to be people who say something negative. She needs to develop a thicker skin or stop posting her kid on social media. 

I also want to add I don't really think this is about skin color. North and Saint are the same complexion as True, so it's not like True is drastically different looking than the other Kardashian grandkids. I think Khloe is ultra-sensitive because she was the "ugly sister" for years, so she internalizes any slam on True's looks as a slam on her appearance.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

So she is saying she WANTS negative remarks about her kid to remain? 

As so many have posted before, if you only want positive comments, then only send the pictures to friends and family who will most likely ooh and ahh over them. IMO, The turbans are ass ugly and True resembles a turtle. I couldn’t care any less about her skin tone but maybe down deep it bothers Khloe? I wouldn’t be at all shocked if Kim has made comments to her. After all Kim was trying to buy a stroller for North that would “compliment” her skin tone (this was prior to  North even being born). 

The fact that she's saying 'it's okay if you're going to criticize my child but don't delete your comment once I've responded to you with my own opinion' is just incredible to me. There's no reason that makes any sense to me other than Khloe wants her fans to attack people who make those kinds of comments and/or Khloe wants to gain some media attention with articles written up about how she's defending her baby's honour. They have all chosen to expose their children to the media and use their image for their own gain without their children being old enough to understand what any of this means for them now or in their future. If you're going to take the time to respond to read comments, don't use your time to respond to nasty comments, use your time to utilize the delete button! 

• Love 13
19 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I also want to add I don't really think this is about skin color. North and Saint are the same complexion as True, so it's not like True is drastically different looking than the other Kardashian grandkids. I think Khloe is ultra-sensitive because she was the "ugly sister" for years, so she internalizes any slam on True's looks as a slam on her appearance.

I was thinking the other day when the picture of True, Stormi and Chicago was posted that some of the comments had to hit a nerve with Khloe because it was like all over again what Khloe dealt with hearing growing up being the least pretty compared to her sisters. Sadly I think it wont change much as the kids get older and if they are seen together often.

• Love 6

Kim is setting the stage for lifelong competition between the female grandkids. The same way the 3 sisters are always at each others throats over stupid stuff. 

That Kris even used the fact that Kim’s kids are “impeccably groomed” as a point in her favor for guardianship of True, shows how shallow they are. 

I like to see that Kourts kids have unruly hair and are allowed to wear mismatched clothes and that Kourt allowed Penelope to avoid the camera when she was younger and uncomfortable around them. Scott is always impeccably groomed too and I’ve never heard him criticize Kourtney as a mother for letting Reigns hair get so long or Penelope to have uncombed hair hanging in her face. It’s more about the kids being happy and healthy than looks.

• Love 9
On 9/29/2018 at 10:22 PM, iwasish said:

Kim is setting the stage for lifelong competition between the female grandkids. The same way the 3 sisters are always at each others throats over stupid stuff. 

That Kris even used the fact that Kim’s kids are “impeccably groomed” as a point in her favor for guardianship of True, shows how shallow they are. 

I like to see that Kourts kids have unruly hair and are allowed to wear mismatched clothes and that Kourt allowed Penelope to avoid the camera when she was younger and uncomfortable around them. Scott is always impeccably groomed too and I’ve never heard him criticize Kourtney as a mother for letting Reigns hair get so long or Penelope to have uncombed hair hanging in her face. It’s more about the kids being happy and healthy than looks.

Don't forget Mason's unibrow. I like that she let's them be kids 

• Love 3

The babies are accessories to this family. I suspect they are just getting on with their empire while the nannies do the hard yards.

I predict they will all end up with 6 kids apiece, having them way into their forties. With the latest technology of course. 

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, GaT said:
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I really hate myself for saying this, but those Baby Yeezys are adorable.

They are! I have a new granddaughter due any day now. As much as I dislike everything associated with the k-klan, I’m tempted to check out those darling shoes.

What kind of hold do the women in this family have on men? Why would any guy play a part just for a TV show... subject themselves to public humiliation or criticism?

Does a taste of Kardashian pussy render them unable to have free will?

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, iwasish said:

What kind of hold do the women in this family have on men? Why would any guy play a part just for a TV show... subject themselves to public humiliation or criticism?

Does a taste of Kardashian pussy render them unable to have free will?

Well, in Khloe's case she apparently takes care of their every need & want. Why wouldn't they want that? Remember how she used to fill Lamar's hotel rooms with candy because of his sweet tooth? That's not a normal thing to do. She takes care of everything including sex, that's better than any personal assistant in the world. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Well, in Khloe's case she apparently takes care of their every need & want. Why wouldn't they want that? Remember how she used to fill Lamar's hotel rooms with candy because of his sweet tooth? That's not a normal thing to do. She takes care of everything including sex, that's better than any personal assistant in the world. 

All the ass they want, any way they want and yet they still cheat on her.... somethings missing. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, GaT said:

Exactly. Tristan can have his cake and eat it too, so why not? He probably likes the attention dating a Kardashian brings him and he can hook up with other girls on the side. When the thrill wears off, he'll bounce.

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, GaT said:

I don't believe it, it's Radar Online from InTouch, neither one has a real firm grasp of the whole "truth" thing. It would mean she cheated right after she gave birth, I don't think so.

Yeah - guess it depends on how much she takes after Kris! 

• Love 4

That French Montana rumor is an eye-roller for sure. What is this rag basing their story on? Did anyone see French and Khloe together? She stayed in Cleveland holed up in Tristan's house for MONTHS after True was born. Did French fly in to Ohio to be her revenge bang? Doubtful. Khloe was so done with French when they broke up and I never got the impression she gave one f*ck about him after she dumped him. There was never any press about them staying friends or even in contact with each other. That tabloid mag is really reaching for this one. I'd sooner believe that she hooked up with Lamar again.

• Love 10