Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

This is from the article, & it's my favorite quote

Anna Wintour, you will never fully pay for legitimizing this ridiculosity.

LOL, they are so right. After looking at this again (because my brain wasn't really believing what it thought it saw), I've decided that the only way anyone could get this look naturally is if this was back in the 1950s when they still wore girdles, and Kim was in the girl's locker room half way dressed when a fire broke out & she had to run out of the building half dressed, and on the way out she saw that one of the greasers had left his jacket so she grabbed it to help cover herself up for modesty's sake. Yep, that's the only way this outfit could have happened. I wonder if Kanye has invented a time machine? Being a genius & all that.

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, GaT said:

This is from the article, & it's my favorite quote

LOL, they are so right. After looking at this again (because my brain wasn't really believing what it thought it saw), I've decided that the only way anyone could get this look naturally is if this was back in the 1950s when they still wore girdles, and Kim was in the girl's locker room half way dressed when a fire broke out & she had to run out of the building half dressed, and on the way out she saw that one of the greasers had left his jacket so she grabbed it to help cover herself up for modesty's sake. Yep, that's the only way this outfit could have happened. I wonder if Kanye has invented a time machine? Being a genius & all that.

Ha Ha!!!!! you said "Modesty" in a post about Kim Kardashian.

• Love 9

Someone get Kim a good therapist - better yet, how about a show called Kimye In Therapy?! I'd love to watch a good therapist take those two narcissists on.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

I think even a good therapist would blow his/her brains out after a few sessions with those two.

His/her brains? That would be Kimye's or the therapist's own?  I'd hate to lose a good therapist either way!

• Love 3
(edited)
14 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Lol the therapist's own

Darn it. I had high hopes.

When will our long national nightmare be over?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, GaT said:

More on the way

The most disgusting thing about that photo is the cup of coffee placed on the bed only a few inches from her gigantic bare ass. The thought of drinking or eating anything that had been so close to that gross butt makes me gag.

So she has a "26-inch" waist now?  Yeah, right, on a magical Kardashian tape measure. If I used one of those, my waist would be 26 too.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

The most disgusting thing about that photo is the cup of coffee placed on the bed only a few inches from her gigantic bare ass. The thought of drinking or eating anything that had been so close to that gross butt makes me gag.

So she has a "26-inch" waist now?  Yeah, right, on a magical Kardashian tape measure. If I used one of those, my waist would be 26 too.

That goes with the magical Kardashian scale on which she's lost some 60 pounds. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I'm betting when the real ass stepped off the bed the coffee went overboard.  No way the photo shopped image was hers.  Sheets in the trash after that shot. 

LMAO  26 inch waist.  I'm thinking this girl is using actual maps to gauge her weight loss.  There is no way her waist is 26 inches after the pics she has shown.  Has photo shop now made it's way to there?  How embarrassing.  Own your body, flaws and all. But by now there is nothing REAL about this fame monger.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, iwasish said:

She was on TV last night, getting her waist measured.... she said it's 26 inches.  

Lol, I didn't see that. How tight was that stylist cinching the tape? He probably had to damn near cut Kim in half to get it to 26 inches.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Lol, I didn't see that. How tight was that stylist cinching the tape? He probably had to damn near cut Kim in half to get it to 26 inches.

She might have been wearing her waist shaping corset for the last 24 hours and hadn't sprung back to her normal waist size.  

32 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Waist shaping corset? Is that Kardashian-speak for Industrial Strength Spanx?

Nope, unfortunately, waist trainers are a real thing (& not even invented by a Kardashian), but the family is fond of them

https://www.google.com/search?q=kardashian+waist+trainer&espv=2&biw=1745&bih=868&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_jcmyk4_NAhUUzmMKHeWDC64QsAQIMQ

Wearing them supposedly makes your waist permanently smaller.

49 minutes ago, GaT said:

Nope, unfortunately, waist trainers are a real thing (& not even invented by a Kardashian), but the family is fond of them

https://www.google.com/search?q=kardashian+waist+trainer&espv=2&biw=1745&bih=868&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_jcmyk4_NAhUUzmMKHeWDC64QsAQIMQ

Wearing them supposedly makes your waist permanently smaller.

And compressing your intestines too. http://news.health.com/2015/03/10/what-is-waist-training/

• Love 3
On June 3, 2016 at 0:23 PM, nexxie said:

Someone get Kim a good therapist - better yet, how about a show called Kimye In Therapy?! I'd love to watch a good therapist take those two narcissists on.

If it were no holds bar therapy, I would pay big bucks to gawk.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Cosmic Muffin said:

Which Kardashian do we think will bring back the awful practice of foot binding?

Ooo, I think we should start posting comments everywhere about how fat Kim's feet are & see how long before she starts.

• Love 3
On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 11:53 PM, GaT said:

Ooo, I think we should start posting comments everywhere about how fat Kim's feet are & see how long before she starts.

Or how abnormally large her head is...  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, What In The said:

I read somewhere Blac wants to pack on 100 pounds during pregnancy then lose it. Don't take it as a chalange Kim. Please don't.

She's doing the reverse weighing. She's posting gains and Kim's posting losses. Maybe Kris can get a deal endorsing scales for pregnant women/new moms.

I only hope Rob doesn't start gaining as he keeps her company on her In n Out burger runs.

• Love 2
(edited)

Kim looks stupid (as per usual)...I mean, what is that long satin coat thing?! Give it a rest. I am convinced she doesn't like her ass as much as she says. Is she wearing a night gown?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3626627/North-West-Kim-Kardashian-s-mini-edgy-biker-jacket-squeals-delight-enjoying-Lion-King-Broadway.html

Anyway, poor North (if you watch the video. Can't help but feel bad for her. I laughed when she decided her legs were goo and refused to stand up lol)

A better look look at the heinous dress:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3626448/Kim-Kardashian-steps-sexy-lace-satin-pencil-dress-helps-celebrate-Kanye-s-birthday-New-York.html

Edited by lightbeam
  • Love 1

I never understood the whole bedroom-wear as outerwear look (not just on Kim, in general).

Also, Kim, this is an outing for North, not the girls. Do they really need that much exposure when out with the family to see the Lion King?

• Love 4
10 hours ago, AndySmith said:

I never understood the whole bedroom-wear as outerwear look (not just on Kim, in general).

Also, Kim, this is an outing for North, not the girls. Do they really need that much exposure when out with the family to see the Lion King?

If the girls weren't front and center who would even pay attention to her.

I laughed when she told Kourtney she hadn't been to a grocery store in 4 years (bullshit) and didn't even know what flavors deodorants come in anymore.

Even Kourtney gave her the side eye on that one.

• Love 2

Kim just shared this picture via her Instagram account and ain't no way in the hell she truly expects people to believe that this is what her body looks like when in all the daily paparazzi photos shown of her show those thunder thighs clearly together. She just needs to own that she'll never have a thigh gap again and she'll be a size 10+ from now on and stop the madness.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGh4tr6OSwK/

• Love 3

If this is what she looks like, why the ever present jacket covering her arms and ass? 

No way she wouldn't be strutting the streets nearly naked if that were truly her body. 

How long before she or Khloe start tweeting about the "haters" and how proud she is of how hard she's worked to look so good. 

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, druzy said:

I want one!

You and me both!

Seriously, though, Kim just needs to stop the madness already. Her and fellow photoshop addict Kim Zolciak are the most deluded women ever. Kim, you're 35 not 19. It's time to put your boobs away and grow up. Next thing we know she'll be pasting her head onto Kendall's body.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 9

I just don't understand the photoshop obsession. I would think that it would be really depressing to look at skinny pictures of myself knowing that that's not what I really look like, kind of like holding on to clothes that no longer fit. If I had Kim's money and wanted to have nice-looking pictures of myself, I'd get a professional photographer to take them at flattering angles with good lighting, but not photoshop them to the extent that the person in the pictures is *obviously* not me anymore.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

I just don't understand the photoshop obsession. I would think that it would be really depressing to look at skinny pictures of myself knowing that that's not what I really look like, kind of like holding on to clothes that no longer fit. If I had Kim's money and wanted to have nice-looking pictures of myself, I'd get a professional photographer to take them at flattering angles with good lighting, but not photoshop them to the extent that the person in the pictures is *obviously* not me anymore.

50 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Kim walks around covering up her fat arms and ass, but then stares at her selfies and other photoshopped pictures convincing herself that is truly what she looks like. 

I truly believe that she thinks she looks like she does in her photoshopped pictures. She has managed to delude herself into thinking Instagram is reality.

• Love 6

There is some sort of body dysmorphic disorder going on, although how it is affecting her exactly I'm not sure. Maybe she tells herself that the camera adds 10 pounds, and she's just taking those off so she looks like herself in the photos. I don't know, but I don't understand any of the things she or they do.

• Love 7

I recall her telling Khloe that she should do lots of sexy shoots and that eventually the sexy pictures would basically erase all the bad pictures that are out there. 

Even Khloe didn't believe her.

• Love 2

I think Kim believes she is convincing the world that, that is what she really looks like.  As if she can control all images of herself that are put out there. And if she can't, that's when she relys on wearing the coats.

Even Kylie in real life looks much different than her Instagram pics. Seeing her last week without makeup showed she has had a lot of work done to her face IMO. At times, you get a glimpse of her old face in there somewhere. Just shades of it though. Sad part with her is that she is still so young. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, FanOfTheFans said:

I think Kim believes she is convincing the world that, that is what she really looks like.  As if she can control all images of herself that are put out there. And if she can't, that's when she relys on wearing the coats.

Even Kylie in real life looks much different than her Instagram pics. Seeing her last week without makeup showed she has had a lot of work done to her face IMO. At times, you get a glimpse of her old face in there somewhere. Just shades of it though. Sad part with her is that she is still so young. 

I watched the Tony Awards last night and Meg Ryan was on. These girls should take a look at what all this filler and lip plumping did to her. She looks ridiculous. Daryl Hanna was photographed out and about and she's another one who looks like a clown.

And while Kris clearly has had work, it's generally well done and hopefully she knows when to stop. Probably not.

• Love 3
(edited)

I almost cried when I saw Meg Ryan. Ok, maybe not cried, but dang. Helen Mirren, y'all, if you need a textbook case in Aging Gracefully, And How To Succeed At It.

As for Kris...she doesn't look as bad as say, Meg Ryan, but her face does have that overbaked plastic feel.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 9
(edited)

The biggest problem I have is that here is she promoting "loving the skin you're in" and then photo shopping herself to such a degree that it is obvious that she hates her body.  She might never be as lean as her much younger sisters, but millions of women relate to her struggle.  She actually does not look that bad naturally, but wears horrible clothes and is still trying to get the world to believe she is a size 4.

Also, I think she puts too much emphasis on being a sexy hawt girl.  I think most people just think of her as a reality show queen who has managed not to become irrelevant, after all these years.  I do not think people need her to be a sexpot anymore, unless that is her true personality.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 8