Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kim’s in a hurry to be seen as completely separate from Kanye just as he’s in the news for some pretty crazy stuff involving his publicist.

https://people.com/tv/kim-kardashian-files-to-be-declared-legally-single-amid-kanye-west-divorce-report/

LOL that Kimmy is trying to be “respectful” of Kanye’s feelings. She has made sure to be photographed all over the country with another man . I guess it’s par for the course for this bitch, as she got pregnant with Kanye’s baby before her last divorce was final.

• Love 6

I’ve read about Pete for a long time.  He was engaged to Ariana Grande in 2018.  He has had many relationships with celebrities.  He has stated that he has Borderline Personality Disorder.  If it’s true, it may explain all the revolving women.  I won’t go into what that diagnosis means, but it’s very serious. Does Kim know this?  Oh well, I suppose it doesn’t matter how that could impact her kids.  

https://pagesix.com/article/pete-davidson-dating-history-girlfriends-exes/

https://people.com/tv/pete-davidson-remembers-moment-he-was-diagnosed-with-borderline-personality-disorder/

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

So, was Mikey Cyrus singing to Pete about his relationship with Kim on Fallon the other night?  It was beyond BIZARRE! The song was It Should Have Been Me.  Check it out.  Oh, she and Pete were guests and promoting their New Years Show. And, Fallon made a comment about Pete’s dick reaching his shoulder!  Very uncommon for Fallon.  I can’t imagine all the PDA by Mikey was appreciated by Kim.  🤣

10 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

He has stated that he has Borderline Personality Disorder.  If it’s true, it may explain all the revolving women.  I won’t go into what that diagnosis means, but it’s very serious. Does Kim know this?  Oh well, I suppose it doesn’t matter how that could impact her kids.

She married someone who has bipolar disorder (an inherited disorder), who refuses to take his medication, & had 4 kids with him, why would borderline personality disorder worry her?

Edited by GaT
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, GaT said:

She married someone who has bipolar disorder (an inherited disorder), who refuses to take his medication, & had 4 kids with him, why would borderline personality disorder worry her?

It can be a nightmare to deal with. But no worries - there’s no way in hell those 2 will stay together long.

• LOL 3

Pete Davidson is trash. I feel like the whole world has been tricked into thinking he’s great or something lol. Young girls think he’s the greatest because they say he’s real but just no. He’s not and he sucks and he’s honestly not funny. This seems like a bitter post but I just think the whole Kim and Pete thing is such bs lol.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Marley said:

Pete Davidson is trash. I feel like the whole world has been tricked into thinking he’s great or something lol. Young girls think he’s the greatest because they say he’s real but just no. He’s not and he sucks and he’s honestly not funny. This seems like a bitter post but I just think the whole Kim and Pete thing is such bs lol.

I do think he’s funny at times, but I honestly don’t see the attraction between the 2 of them. Or maybe it’s a match made in heaven, because they are both trash. 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, nexxie said:

This thing with Pete has to be a ploy for the new show - how disastrous if the-one-least-interesting-to-look-at comes off as more desirable than Kim!

Of course it is. See Kim she's a MILF and can attract BIG eggplant Pete Davidson a young and funny guy.

They aren't actually dating IMO that was a PR stunt.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

God, we are never going to hear the end of this.   She will be convinced she can be a great lawyer now.   This is thankfully just the Baby Bar.   She still has to finish the rest of the requirements then take the actual bar.   California's bar is notoriously difficult.   She also has to pass character and fitness.   Which those folks are not fond of attorneys parading around half nude -- even in their private life.  

• Love 3

She passed on her FOURTH try?  I thought it was a 3 strikes you're out deal.  Shame on you California! 

And Kim, I don't know if it's true that the pass rate of the Baby Bar is worse than the standard CA Bar Exam, but even if it is, that doesn't mean the Baby Bar is harder.   Maybe the people that take the Baby Bar just aren't as trained or knowledgeable?  

1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

God, we are never going to hear the end of this.   She will be convinced she can be a great lawyer now. 

Yeah. She would make a great lawyer. If sending somebody on a one way trip to San Quentin, LA County, Folsom, Pleasant Valley, Kern Valley, Corcoran, or Pelican Bay is a requirement. 

2 hours ago, merylinkid said:

This is thankfully just the Baby Bar.   She still has to finish the rest of the requirements then take the actual bar.

What are the rest of the requirements? I thought that she (somehow) passed & that some idiot law firm in the Greater LA Area would hire her dumb ass.

2 hours ago, merylinkid said:

She also has to pass character and fitness. 

Her character sucks & her fitness is probably just as bad. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Magog said:

What are the rest of the requirements? I thought that she (somehow) passed & that some idiot law firm in the Greater LA Area would hire her dumb ass.

Baby bar is basically she learned enough so far to be allowed to continue her studies.   So she is not even ready to take the full bar and won't be for a while.   Not sure what the requirements are for finshing studying when you aren't attending law school in California.   I know in VA you have WORK for a firm for a number of years.   Not show up, take photos and write a check.

• Useful 1

Kim Kardashian passes California's 'baby bar' law exam at fourth attempt

"OMFGGGG I PASSED THE BABY BAR EXAM!!!!," Kardashian wrote, alongside an image of herself in a bright blue dress, looking into a mirror.

Read the article just to see the mirror photo. She's wearing another one of her unitard outfits, complete with gloves & built in shoes & it has absolutely nothing to do with her passing the baby bar. Are those her "lawyerng" clothes? WHAT IS WITH THE GLOVES????????? What has happened to her hands that every outfit has gloves? Is this a covid thing?

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Kim Kardashian passes California's 'baby bar' law exam at fourth attempt

Read the article just to see the mirror photo. She's wearing another one of her unitard outfits, complete with gloves & built in shoes & it has absolutely nothing to do with her passing the baby bar. Are those her "lawyerng" clothes? WHAT IS WITH THE GLOVES????????? What has happened to her hands that every outfit has gloves? Is this a covid thing?

It might be a psoriasis thing.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

She is over him (as are we all)

Kim Kardashian Says No Way She Can Reconcile with Kanye Over Divorce

"I have been attempting to settle our dissolution with [Kanye] since I filed for divorce in February 2021." She adds, "I have requested several times that [Kanye] agree to bifurcate and terminate our marital status. [He] has not responded to my request."

Sounds like he's been stonewalling her & somehow thinks he can change her mind.

I mean good for Kim for the law stuff. I could never get close to passing those tests lol.

I’m hoping the latest with the divorce will spark Kanye to spill all the tea on the Kardashians tho.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

OF COURSE she is starting at her favorite thing while posting about passing the exam.   

One thing -- she says becoming a lawyer this way was her only option.   No it wasn't.     She COULD have gone to college and gotten her 4 year degree, taken the LSAT and then gone to law school, like pretty much EVERY OTHER LAWYER. But that  way would have taken YEARS, and school doesn't let you go to classes around your international travel and selfie posting. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, GaT said:

You know, I thought you could only take the baby bar 3 times, she passed on her 4th. I guess I was wrong?

Maybe they changed the rules due to covid - Emily’s husband (rhoc) passed the bar in CA because they lowered the score needed (due to covid).

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Maybe they changed the rules due to covid - Emily’s husband (rhoc) passed the bar in CA because they lowered the score needed (due to covid).

that's what I was thinking.   You are limited to 3 tries, unless good cause exists for another chance.   If Kim documented her Covid during the 3rd try, I can see the bar examiners giving her one last chance.   And I am okay with that.   IF its in the Rules and she did what she had to do to document her good cause, then just like anyone else, she should have gotten the other chance.  

• Love 2

Kim's Business Manager Murdered

Angie Kukawski repped a bunch of celebs, including Kim. According to the LAPD, Angie had been reported missing and on December 23, police went to an address in Simi Valley where they found her body inside a vehicle.

Her boyfriend, 49-year-old Jason Barker, was arrested and charged with her murder.

The Kardashian/Jenner Family has released a statement saying ... "Angela was truly the best. She cared about everyone of us and made things happen that were impossible. She will be greatly missed and we send our sincere condolences to her family and loved ones during this most difficult time."

So sad. 

This is 4 of them at the Ks Christmas party. Look at what Kim is wearing, the SAME OUFIT AS SHE'S BEEN WEARING!!!! What is going on?

6a0232cd981242e3b77c5a923403bfc4_md.jpg

Edited by GaT
  • LOL 3
39 minutes ago, GaT said:

This is 4 of them at the Ks Christmas party. Look at what Kim is wearing, the SAME OUFIT AS SHE'S BEEN WEARING!!!! What isgoingon?

Once again, they all look miserable. At least Kris used to smile.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Miss February said:

Kourtney dresses Frederick's-of-Hollywood style "sexy" for a family Christmas party?

That's because she's sexy now, she's got a rock n' roll man & they are both so gothy & cool. Kourtney is the COOL mom. Take that Kim & Kylie.

So sad & pathetic.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, GaT said:

This is 4 of them at the Ks Christmas party. Look at what Kim is wearing, the SAME OUFIT AS SHE'S BEEN WEARING!!!! What is going on?

Where's Kylie? Still in Kris's basement with Travis? 

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I like Pete better with Miley.  Did you catch their New Years’s special last night?

I found him somewhat funny before, but now can’t even look at him since his association with Kimmy.

34 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Where's Kylie? Still in Kris's basement with Travis? 

Hopefully. She can stay there.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

It’s difficult to imagine  Pete with Kim…..I mean…..she just seems so superficial and materialistic.  How boring.  Pete focuses a lot on drugs in public.  I wonder how Kim reconciles that with her children.  

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It’s difficult to imagine  Pete with Kim…..I mean…..she just seems so superficial and materialistic.  How boring.  Pete focuses a lot on drugs in public.  I wonder how Kim reconciles that with her children.  

Kim and Kanye both seem to be traveling all over the place without their kids. During a global deadly pandemic. Idiots.

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Kim and Kanye both seem to be traveling all over the place without their kids. During a global deadly pandemic. Idiots.

Well, it's better than dragging them around to different places during a pandemic. The family seems to rely on those instant covid tests which personally, I wouldn't.

Just now, iwantcookies said:

Obviously nannies raise the kids. Wonder if the Kardashian’s will send them to boarding school. 

Obviously. They'll probably all be home schooled like the other losers in the family.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kim K following Pamela Anderson Playbook?

This TikTok person is making a LOT of sense. But Kim isn't quitting Keeping Up, but the new eps on Hulu haven't aired yet so while she's got a lot of fodder with Kanye and Pete we don't know if she's still the main attraction to be shown on the show.

Did Kim have her BBL undone? Can they be undone?

4 hours ago, GaT said:

Did Kim have her BBL undone? Can they be undone?

A quick Google search just told me that yes you can reverse a BBL by having the fat that was injected into your butt removed but since you stretched out the skin it might not be the same so you know I guess you got to do it in parts or something I don't know. 

• Useful 1

From yahoo news (which I hate but sometimes read):

In case you missed it, Kanye West dropped his new song "Eazy" with The Game, and had some things to say. Other than "God saved me from that crash just so I can beat Pete Davidson's ass," Kanye referenced co-parenting his children with Kim Kardashian—and implied that they're being watched by cameras and nannies:

"I watched four kids for like five hours today
I wear these Yeezy boots everywhere, even in the shower today
I got love for the nannies, but real family is better
The cameras watch the kids, y'all stop takin' the credit
Noncustodial dad, I bought the house next door
What you think the point of really bein' rich for?"

Apparently Kim is "hurt" by the lyrics, with a source telling People "It was a low blow for him to start knocking her for having nannies. A lot of her friends don't think it was right either."

The source added that "Of course she has nannies. She has four kids. Kim is living her life. She's juggling her career, her dating life."

I love how there is always a "source," and we all know it is Kris, always.

Also, who cares that "a lot of her friends don't think it was right either" ??  That is Kris's way of pretending Kim has friends.

Kanye is not taking this breakup well.  Kim could not care less.  

• LOL 1

Kimmy has 4 whole kids, you guys! I mean, who could possibly parent them all without help from multiple nannies? Of course she has multiple nannies, how one nanny and an absentee self absorbed mommy do it alone? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

The source added that "Of course she has nannies. She has four kids. Kim is living her life. She's juggling her career, her dating life."

Oh how do those single moms do it?   You give up something.   She doesn't NEED to date.   Except dating and being seen in public with a man IS her career.   

Not saying Kanye is right here.   Oh you poor man you watched 4 kids for FIVE WHOLE HOURS one day.   But how dare Momma use nannies right?

Neither one of them knows what it really takes to actually parent 4 kids every day.   

• Love 10