Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Showthyme said:

Kim is in her 40s with 4 children. Despite her celebrity she is simply not the same catch that she was 10 years ago. Even a Kardashian cannot defy age or that most men want a younger woman with no children.

This is true but that is like the average regular Joe guy, we're not talking about celebrity, insta-famous, tech money guy who for all their faults the Kardashian-Jenner women are a catch. 

They have their own money won't be looking to be taken care of financially.

They're not ugly, very attractive women. Still arm candy.

Not complete dumb dumbs intellectually. Sure most aren't college educated and barely graduated high school but I always believe you don't have to be book smart to be smart.

• LOL 4
19 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:
19 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Pete is apparently a ladies man. I don’t see the appeal. He looks like he smells and is on drugs. 

It's the BIG eggplant. 

Pete smells like raw sewage & he is most certainly on drugs. Associating himself with Kim will do that to him. 

And his"big" eggplant isn't worth a damn. 

Kim is certainly not a catch. Unless you think catching bedbugs, head lice, & foot fungus is the type of standards you're looking for. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Skims fight

Chile the ghetto! *In my Nene Leeks Voice* them resellers were getting testy in Beverly Hills. 

Kim Kardashian's SKIMS brand is joining forces with Fendi for a fashion collab, and their collection is in HIGH demand ... pulling in a quick 7-figures in just one minute!

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Kim just launched her SKIMS collab with Fendi online this morning, and in the opening minute, the fashion combo racked up $1 million in sales.

We're told everything in the collection is already essentially sold out ... and the early numbers are putting this on track to be the biggest launch day in the short history of Kim's brand.

Items in the collection ranged from $100 to $4,200 ... including the $4,200 leather dress Kim wore earlier this month for the Wall Street Journal Magazine's 2021 Innovator Awards, where she received an honor for her SKIMS line. We're told the dress has sold out.

Sounds like the pent-up demand lived up to the hype ... we're told more than 300,000 people signed up to be on the waitlist ahead of the launch.

Edited by carolinagirl81

The Daily Fail has photos of Kim & Pete holding hands, and one of the photos is of Kim facing directly at the papps camera. It's so obvious that the whole thing was setup.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

They are really giving the hard sell with this business relationship.

12 hours ago, GaT said:

The Daily Fail has photos of Kim & Pete holding hands, and one of the photos is of Kim facing directly at the papps camera. It's so obvious that the whole thing was setup.

All this ridiculous faking and stunting with their "relationships" just so Kris can continue pushing the pathetic narrative that all of her daughters are irresistible catnip to men. And Kim is the worst of all because she is so self centered and jealous that she can't stand for any of her sisters to even momentarily get the paparazzi and media attention. Even in the wake of the recent horrendous tragedy that this family has a personal connection to, they don't have the decency to low-key things for awhile and stay out of the freaking spotlight. They are a bunch of soulless jackasses.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
49 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

All this ridiculous faking and stunting with their "relationships" just so Kris can continue pushing the pathetic narrative that all of her daughters are irresistible catnip to men. And Kim is the worst of all because she is so self centered and jealous that she can't stand for any of her sisters to even momentarily get the paparazzi and media attention. Even in the wake of the recent horrendous tragedy that this family has a personal connection to, they don't have the decency to low-key things for awhile and stay out of the freaking spotlight. They are a bunch of soulless jackasses.

Someone needs to tell Kim that she needs to start acting like a professional lawyer If she’s serious about becoming one. She gives interviews about how studious she is, studying 4 hours a day, but we see her flitting around like a moron.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

he gives interviews about how studious she is, studying 4 hours a day,

Bwahahahahahaha.   4 hours a day is not studious.   When I was in real law school, classes were that many hours a day, THEN you had to study outside it.   the bar exam study was 6-8 a day of classes PLUS studying afterwards.      4 hours a day is a part-time job.   Law is a full time job and then some.   There is no time to go hang out on dates, or attend promotional events for your latest brand.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
45 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Bwahahahahahaha.   4 hours a day is not studious.   When I was in real law school, classes were that many hours a day, THEN you had to study outside it.   the bar exam study was 6-8 a day of classes PLUS studying afterwards.      4 hours a day is a part-time job.   Law is a full time job and then some.   There is no time to go hang out on dates, or attend promotional events for your latest brand.  

Never mind parenting your 4 young kids.

• Love 4

I forgot to mention this above, in the photos of Pete & Kim "holding hands", Pete is wearing the pajama bottoms that Kim was wearing in the photos of the birthday party with Flavor Flav.

37 minutes ago, GaT said:

I forgot to mention this above, in the photos of Pete & Kim "holding hands", Pete is wearing the pajama bottoms that Kim was wearing in the photos of the birthday party with Flavor Flav.

What a bunch of immature clowns.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, GaT said:

Gotta keep up appearances of their "relationship" 

• Love 3

Kim Paris robbery trial 

I thought they already had the trial.

PARIS (AP) — Twelve people will stand trial in Paris over a $10 million jewelry heist targeting Kim Kardashian West in 2016, authorities said Friday.

The reality TV star said she was tied up at gunpoint and locked in a bathroom after armed robbers forced their way into her rented Paris apartment during fashion week.

After five years of investigation, investigating judges have ordered the case sent to trial, a judicial official said Friday. The 12 suspects face a range of charges related to the theft. No trial date has been set, and the official would not provide further details.

A representative for Kardashian West declined comment.

Several suspects have been released from jail pending trial for health reasons, including 68-year-old Yunice Abbas, one of the five men accused of carrying out the heist itself, who published a book about it last year.

The alleged mastermind, Aomar Ait Khedache, wrote Kardashian West an apology letter from his prison cell, saying he regrets his actions and realizes the psychological damage he caused.

At the time, a spokeswoman for Kardashian West said she was badly shaken but physically unharmed.

• Love 1

I do not get what these women see in Pete Davidson but Kate Beckinsale was on Howard Stern recently and he asked her about it and she pretty much confirmed that a big wiener and funny sense of humor go a long way. I think she’s right about the funny part, humor is major. (Big wiener, not so much. Ya gotta know what to do with it that’s more important!)

By her own admission, Kim is a pretty boring person. Doesn’t really drink, party, etc. That’s probably a good thing for Pete, who is an addict or at least has had issues with substance abuse so he can’t hang like he used to. Eh, let’s see how long this lasts. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I know they are pushing things to make things look obvious but I guess I don't find this so shocking or outrageous. Pete has been with some beautiful women, legit gorgeous stars who can have anyone they want so there HAS to be something there. Kim spent what like 10 years with Kanye. I'd want to lighten the hell up after that, which had to be exhausting. This article was written when he was dating Cindy Crawford's daughter

Listen, I Finally Get Pete Davidson’s Appeal to Women

• Love 2
2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I do not get what these women see in Pete Davidson but Kate Beckinsale was on Howard Stern recently and he asked her about it and she pretty much confirmed that a big wiener and funny sense of humor go a long way. I think she’s right about the funny part, humor is major. (Big wiener, not so much. Ya gotta know what to do with it that’s more important!)

By her own admission, Kim is a pretty boring person. Doesn’t really drink, party, etc. That’s probably a good thing for Pete, who is an addict or at least has had issues with substance abuse so he can’t hang like he used to. Eh, let’s see how long this lasts. 

It's all for show. Pete is funny, but hanging out with Kim has lowered my opinion of him greatly. And you're right, Kim has no sense of humor and is not fun. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

It's all for show. Pete is funny, but hanging out with Kim has lowered my opinion of him greatly. And you're right, Kim has no sense of humor and is not fun. 

Lol, I mean I don’t think I said all that. She doesn’t seem like she’d be fun, but I thought she did very well on SNL, better than other hosts who are actually actors so who knows?  Eh, whatever. I don’t hate Kim with the power of a thousand suns like a lot of people do. To me, she’s just there. I don’t think a consensual sex tape over a decade ago is that scandalous. Sometimes she does good things. There are bigger problems in the world. There are other celebrities out there who are actual criminals and abusers and still get celebrated on the reg, but for some reason Kim just brings out the worst feelings in people. I think Kim is pretty boring actually. 

Now I wouldn’t want my daughter to emulate her or anything, let’s not get crazy. Lol. But I really wouldn’t want my daughter to be looking to “celebrities” for that sort of thing in general.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 3
On 11/21/2021 at 6:00 AM, mostlylurking said:

Despite all the levels of ick, I understand his appeal. He seems fun and puts all of his issues on the table upfront so you know exactly what you’re getting.
It’s Kim I don’t really understand. I admit I’ve only watched bits and pieces of the show over the years but she doesn’t come off as fun to be around. I’ve never got the mean girl vibe from her that I get from her sisters so there’s that. I remember she seemed really boring in Bora Bora

• Love 3
On 11/21/2021 at 9:53 AM, mostlylurking said:

Lol, I mean I don’t think I said all that. She doesn’t seem like she’d be fun, but I thought she did very well on SNL, better than other hosts who are actually actors so who knows?  Eh, whatever. I don’t hate Kim with the power of a thousand suns like a lot of people do. To me, she’s just there. I don’t think a consensual sex tape over a decade ago is that scandalous. Sometimes she does good things. There are bigger problems in the world. There are other celebrities out there who are actual criminals and abusers and still get celebrated on the reg, but for some reason Kim just brings out the worst feelings in people. I think Kim is pretty boring actually. 

Now I wouldn’t want my daughter to emulate her or anything, let’s not get crazy. Lol. But I really wouldn’t want my daughter to be looking to “celebrities” for that sort of thing in general.

Exactly this. I get the annoyance of everyone being sick of the Kardashians everywhere. But Kim seems to bring out the worst in people which I’ve never understood. She’s not mean or cruel in the way Khloe and Kourtney have shown themselves to be over the years. I could never see her mocking community service the way Paris Hilton did. 

• Love 3
On 11/21/2021 at 3:01 PM, Marley said:

Pete is just a famewhore joke. I also don’t think he’s that funny. The relationship seems pretty fake to me.

Really.. I believe it is all fake.  But she really needs to get her head together.  She has 4 kids and she's parading this douche hanging out with her mother and mother's other douche.  However, he's not black, so he will not survive in this family.  I am NOT  a hater.  just saying

• Love 5
4 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

She’s not mean or cruel in the way Khloe and Kourtney have shown themselves to be over the years. I could never see her mocking community service the way Paris Hilton did. 

Yes!  Paris definitely gives mean girl vibes, I don’t think she’s ever done an ounce of good for anyone (maybe privately but I doubt it) and she’s one of those people who doesn’t understand that IVF does not guarantee a viable pregnancy, much less guarantee a desired gender so she’s just an idiot. My humble opinion, ha!

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Yes!  Paris definitely gives mean girl vibes, I don’t think she’s ever done an ounce of good for anyone (maybe privately but I doubt it) and she’s one of those people who doesn’t understand that IVF does not guarantee a viable pregnancy, much less guarantee a desired gender so she’s just an idiot. My humble opinion, ha!

Speaking on Paris for another moment. 

Her new husband already has a child, she's 9 but they don't have any relationship nor has he ever seen the child, he just gives money.

So he's a rich "deadbeat daddy" 

I keep seeing folks to TikTok speculating that since Kim has/is divorcing Kanye (it hasn't been finalized that I head of) they are distancing themselves from black men/black culture that they've used for their financial gain.

And that some have said that Kim & Khloe have downgraded their BBL's to normal size asses to adjust with them getting older and whatnot.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Oh the latter is a topic I could rant about all day. I thank the pop up services, people like Chrissy Teigen who bragged about their daughter’s gender being selected as if all you need is a big bank account to select your own baby.
Most don’t realize freezing eggs doesn’t guarantee a baby in the future. I’ve been through the hellacious process a few times and have many friends who froze eggs for “insurance for later” only to find they didn’t survive the thaw, weren’t viable. 
Two friends have had recent success with Ovarian Rejuvenation but yeah not only are these services expensive there is no guarantee. It makes me so angry that so much misinformation about it, the process is floating around out there. 
Sorry for my rant everyone! 

The last reality show Paris did on her own? I can’t think of the name of it. She had Brooke Mueller on too. The way she mocked the community service required after her jail time was offensive. Even all the bitchy paparazzi stuff making fun of people back in the day was so wrong. 

I can’t see Kim with that kind of behaviour. Vapid? Yes. Spoiled? Yes. But mean or cruel just for the sake of being so? No. Her sisters? Oh yes. 
Kim has always been perplexing to me because so much of her existence seems to be an act. 

Edited by LemonSoda
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

Oh the latter is a topic I could rant about all day.

I am right there with you. I did IVF and all the misinformation out there is mind boggling. It’s so scary how little people actually know about their fertility and reproductive system. I used to be one of the blissfully ignorant, but not anymore. I heard Paris say she wanted to do ivf so she could ensure having girl/boy twins and I was like….so much wrong with that statement. Like first, most clinics don’t do multiple embryo transfers anymore unless your embryos are poor quality. And even if they did transfer a male and female embryo there is not guarantee both or either would make it to a viable pregnancy let alone delivery. The stupid, it burns!!!

I’ve mentioned this on here before I think, but I actually found out about my own fertility problems indirectly through this show.  Long story short I was not a regular watcher but ended up seeing an episode where Kim was diagnosed with low AMH (or it might have been Khloe??) and I randomly asked my OBGYN if I could get tested for that and it came back extremely low and I was only 33.  So if it wasn’t for this mostly vapid show I wouldn’t have known that until possibly too late. So it is good for something, ha!

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I am right there with you. I did IVF and all the misinformation out there is mind boggling. It’s so scary how little people actually know about their fertility and reproductive system. I used to be one of the blissfully ignorant, but not anymore. I heard Paris say she wanted to do ivf so she could ensure having girl/boy twins and I was like….so much wrong with that statement. Like first, most clinics don’t do multiple embryo transfers anymore unless your embryos are poor quality. And even if they did transfer a male and female embryo there is not guarantee both or either would make it to a viable pregnancy let alone delivery. The stupid, it burns!!!

I’ve mentioned this on here before I think, but I actually found out about my own fertility problems indirectly through this show.  Long story short I was not a regular watcher but ended up seeing an episode where Kim was diagnosed with low AMH (or it might have been Khloe??) and I randomly asked my OBGYN if I could get tested for that and it came back extremely low and I was only 33.  So if it wasn’t for this mostly vapid show I wouldn’t have known that until possibly too late. So it is good for something, ha!

It’s scary isn’t it? All the misinformation. I hate that not only are we not taught but the important conversations aren’t happening. 
So glad this show was useful for something! Except for the Andy Cohen reunion thing I haven’t watched since the Kim’s second wedding season then before that it was sporadic episodes here and there. 

• Love 2

My thoughts on the Kim/Pete situation. I don't know much about him and mostly what I've heard is that he dates beautiful women and has a big one. Since the gossip has been coming out about him and Kim, I've read a few more articles. Basically people are saying that yeah, he may not be super good looking, but he does have a lot of great qualities that appeal to women. He's funny, he loves his mom, apparently he has great manners and is very nice to people. All things that would appeal to most women. Throw in his bedroom moves and I say you've got a pretty good guy. That being said, I think he can do better than Kim. 

• Love 10

Why Kim got rid of her BBL allegedly

I came across this TikTok a moment ago and she makes a lot of valid points of why Kim might have downsized her butt. 

She's trying to go up to the next level like this person was saying, So the environment and people that she's trying to put herself into their circles her being the big ass having Playboy playmate type of aesthetic is not going to work with them. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Why Kim got rid of her BBL allegedly

I came across this TikTok a moment ago and she makes a lot of valid points of why Kim might have downsized her butt. 

She's trying to go up to the next level like this person was saying, So the environment and people that she's trying to put herself into their circles her being the big ass having Playboy playmate type of aesthetic is not going to work with them. 

Is it just me, or did that woman's eyes creep you out too? Is that a filter? And she's not wrong, I mean, Kim is now dating a white guy, so except for her fake bake, she moving back towards being a white person again. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, GaT said:

Is it just me, or did that woman's eyes creep you out too? Is that a filter? And she's not wrong, I mean, Kim is now dating a white guy, so except for her fake bake, she moving back towards being a white person again. 

Yeah folks with these stupid ass filters are creaping me out. 

Kardashian Church

I just saw this on TikTok and it brings up a lot of good points.

This one too.

Brandy her brother Ray J and the Kardashians

• Love 2

Kimmie's BBL is not what is keeping her out of those circles she wants to be in.   It's not even her Playboy spread (Gloria Steinem was a bunny although never appearing in Playboy for goodness sakes).   It is her complete vapidness.   

She wants to run in social justice circles.  Not saying EVERYONE in the circle has this, but in general, they have college degrees or at least intellectually curious.   They are not on instagram posting every 10 seconds of their life.  They actually putting in long hours learning about issues and solutions.   Not put in 4 hours a day and call it "working hard."    If she put in the actual effort and could contribute to a conversation more than "Me, me, me, me, like, me, you know" they would not care about her butt or her sex tape.  

But in true Kardashian fashion, its all about the superficial instead of developing any substance.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

But in true Kardashian fashion, its all about the superficial instead of developing any substance.

This part, I bet she's thinking that if she downsizes her ass and is more "conservative" and looks the part then she's in the club,  similar to how in those TikTok videos talked about her jumping into black culture with her looks and using black culture + black men(rappers/athletes) to get to where she is.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Gloria Steinem was a bunny although never appearing in Playboy for goodness sakes

Gloria Steinem didn't take a job as a bunny to earn a living, she was a writer IRL & she went undercover as a bunny for a month to write an exposé on them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

This is what she wore to the People's Choice Awards

"To Kanye, for really introducing me to the fashion world"

LOL, "introduce" is the right word, nobody would be dressing her if it wasn't for Kanye.

rs_634x1024-211207185154-634-kim-kardash

It looks like she just keeps wearing different versions of the same outfit again, & again, & again. I think they're all Balenciaga, does he know how to make anything else? And what's with the friggin' gloves?

• Love 4
5 hours ago, GaT said:

This is what she wore to the People's Choice Awards

Gee, how classy. NOT! Kim would of look better (if that even possible) if she would of worn a black ski mask & a black onesie. 

5 hours ago, GaT said:

It looks like she just keeps wearing different versions of the same outfit again, & again, & again. I think they're all Balenciaga, does he know how to make anything else?

I don't know who Balenciaga is or what's so special about their fugly clothes. But, having Kim & Kanye wearing their fugly clothes shows that they have no standards. 

And who watches the People's Choice Awards anyway? That awards show isn't worth a damn or worth caring about. But for some damn reason, its newsworthy. 

• Love 2