Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

She met up with Hillary & Chelsea Clinton at a coffee ship. Keep that in mind, it's a coffee shop/cafe in a not rich area, & it's known for hiring formerly incarcerated people, etc, which is why they were there. It was filmed for a TV show. Look what Kim is wearing (I feel like "Look what Kim is wearing" should be a meme at this point). You can't see it all, but she's wearing lime green shoe/stockings, & of course, gloves. The same friggin' outfit she wears everywhere now. She must have a room size closet of variations of this one outfit, because that's all she wears.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/01/24/kim-kardashian-hillary-clinton-chelsea-clinton-black-owned-coffee-shop/

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, GaT said:

She met up with Hillary & Chelsea Clinton at a coffee ship. Keep that in mind, it's a coffee shop/cafe in a not rich area, & it's known for hiring formerly incarcerated people, etc, which is why they were there. It was filmed for a TV show. Look what Kim is wearing (I feel like "Look what Kim is wearing" should be a meme at this point). You can't see it all, but she's wearing lime green shoe/stockings, & of course, gloves. The same friggin' outfit she wears everywhere now. She must have a room size closet of variations of this one outfit, because that's all she wears.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/01/24/kim-kardashian-hillary-clinton-chelsea-clinton-black-owned-coffee-shop/

As as African-American male myself, I am absolutely disgusted by this. I should be praising Hot & Cool Cafe in Canoga Park, CA for trying to do something positive. But, Kim just being there & making a mockery out of it for her usual self-serving purposes really pisses me off. I can't find anything positive about this thanks to Kim. Frankly, I'm surprised that she even knows about this coffee shop & where it is, since I'm certain that she never ever set foot in that place or gave it any business.

BTW, she looks like crap as usual. I didn't know that you can make wearing green (my favorite color) ratchet. But, Kim has just showed us how by wearing that garbage. And what was the point of wearing that crap to that coffee shop anyway? Other than bringing yourself attention instead of what the coffee shop is doing, which will get lost in the shuffle because of Kim's usual self-serving tendencies.

Edited by Magog
  • Love 9
44 minutes ago, nexxie said:

If Kim could show skin, she would. Her psoriasis must be flaring so badly that makeup won’t cover it - could even be all the makeup that makes it flare. 

Didn't she "cure" her psoriasis with breast milk or something a few seasons ago?

• LOL 4
41 minutes ago, nexxie said:

If Kim could show skin, she would. Her psoriasis must be flaring so badly that makeup won’t cover it - could even be all the makeup that makes it flare. 

I don't know about the effects of psoriasis, but don't a lot of skin conditions benefit from the skin being allowed to "breathe"? I would think its a significant part of skin cell regeneration and healing.

I do wonder if all those BDSM clothes she lives in aren't contributing to or exacerbating any psoriasis symptoms. 

I know she (and the fam) do a lot of good work behind the scenes and they do attempt to bring awareness to issues, but she (and the entire fam) get in their own way with this "LOOK AT ME and oh by the way here's this awesome coffee shop addressing a significant need for marginalized citizens but hey LOOK AT ME WALKING INTO IT--AREN'T YOU SO AMAZED BY ME patronizing this coffee shop" etc.

Going beyond all the sheer vapidity around it all, its also just a shame because the work they are doing could have so much more value for those they are trying to help (and I do believe that they do have a sense of philanthropy).

This self-aggrandizing shit is why so many people dislike them. And they just laugh all the way to the bank. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Magog said:

As as African-American male myself, I am absolutely disgusted by this. I should be praising Hot & Cool Cafe in Canoga Park, CA for trying to do something positive. But, Kim just being there & making a mockery out of it for her usual self-serving purposes really pisses me off. I can't find anything positive about this thanks to Kim. Frankly, I'm surprised that she even knows about this coffee shop & where it is, since I'm certain that she never ever set foot in that place or gave it any business.

BTW, she looks like crap as usual. I didn't know that you can make wearing green (my favorite color) ratchet. But, Kim has just showed us how by wearing that garbage. And what was the point of wearing that crap to that coffee shop anyway? Other than bringing yourself attention instead of what the coffee shop is doing, which will get lost in the shuffle because of Kim's usual self-serving tendencies.

I’m with you - I’m absolutely disgusted and enraged about Kim’s presence there. The only amusing part is her looking ridiculous as always.

3 hours ago, nexxie said:

I don’t believe that for a second. 

2 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

know she (and the fam) do a lot of good work behind the scenes

Like what? Channeling money into their own cash grab charity doesn’t count. They can’t even give their used baby clothes to the needy. And LA is full of them.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Magog said:

Frankly, I'm surprised that she even knows about this coffee shop & where it is, since I'm certain that she never ever set foot in that place or gave it any business.

I bet she has an assistant who finds places like this, or maybe it's one of her lawyer friends who hooked her up with the Clintons. I wonder what Hillary & Chelsea thought when Kim strolled in wearing the lime green leggings? What's really sad is that the cafe will probably get a ton more publicity because Kim was there, & not the Clintons.

4 hours ago, nexxie said:

He’ll be the stalker from hell.

In the interview he just did he said 

“We’re not going for a ‘Will and Jada’ because everybody got problems on both sides,” West quipped in an interview with Hollywood Unlocked.

In an interview where he proceeds to spill all sorts of things.

• Love 1
On 1/24/2022 at 10:51 PM, GaT said:

Especially contrast it with what Chelsea and Hilary are wearing.   Hilary a little over dressed in a suit, but she's old so you can justify it with that.   hey, she is going out she dresses up a little.   It is still only a suit with an understated color and not an avante garde look at all.   Chelsea looks appropriately bohemian.   

Then you have Kim strutting in with her leather coat, sunglasses and lime green whatever the hell it is.   

• Love 7
7 hours ago, GaT said:

Shapewear label Skims said it had doubled its valuation to $3.2 billion after raising $240 million in fresh funds, as investors bet on the success of the Kim Kardashian-owned brand.

She just keeps getting richer, & richer, & richer.

And stupider, stupider, & stupider. Its just too damn bad that she can't buy any brains, braincells, self-respect, common sense, sense of shame, class, morals, or sense of dignity. Kim, that repulsive family, that crappy Skims line, & that stupid brand of hers are & will always be the absolute complete opposite of the late great Betty White.

Edited by Magog
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, Magog said:

And stupider, stupider, & stupider. Its just too damn bad that she can't buy any brains, braincells, self-respect, common sense, sense of shame, class, morals, or sense of dignity. Kim, that repulsive family, that crappy Skims line, & that stupid brand of hers are & will always be the absolute complete opposite of the late great Betty White.

Or the late George Michael, who gave huge amounts of money to various charities (none of which were his own). Ditto for the late Alex Trebek, who gave so much to Los Angeles. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Or the late George Michael, who gave huge amounts of money to various charities (none of which were his own). Ditto for the late Alex Trebek, who gave so much to Los Angeles. 

For me it's Prince. He wanted no credit or self-serving publicity for the many causes he generously supported -- causes that were genuinely close to his heart. It was only after his death that any of this came to light.  And that's because he didn't want it to be about him so he didn't make it about him.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

For me it's Prince. He wanted no credit or self-serving publicity for the many causes he generously supported -- causes that were genuinely close to his heart. It was only after his death that any of this came to light.  And that's because he didn't want it to be about him so he didn't make it about him.

Let's add Dolly Parton to this list. Freddie Mercury. And the inimitable Ms. Betty White (RIP). 

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Love 6

Agreed on all of those celebrities named and the ones who are still with us that contribute to charities without having it being show and tell like I'm seeing a lot on social media and whatnot. 

It just sickens my stomach When I see people on social media give things to the homeless and they film them without their permission or consent to release the video and I'm like why are you using these people for your prop.

But anywho yeah skims is a money maker for Kim and had she not married Kanye She might not would have been as big with that line as she would have otherwise.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

It just sickens my stomach When I see people on social media give things to the homeless and they film them without their permission or consent to release the video and I'm like why are you using these people for your prop.

This is one of my all time pet peeves.  It’s so humiliating and condescending to the person they are supposedly “helping”.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

Absolutely! I just mentioned the first 2 people that came to mind.

6 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Agreed on all of those celebrities named and the ones who are still with us that contribute to charities without having it being show and tell like I'm seeing a lot on social media and whatnot. 

But anywho yeah skims is a money maker for Kim and had she not married Kanye She might not would have been as big with that line as she would have otherwise.

Like the time Kardashians gave furniture to displaced people after Katrina. Keep in mind that they were still living in FEMA trailers. 

• Useful 2

Mom and Dad are fighting..

Kim Kardashian has done something she almost never does ... she's gone after Kanye on social media ... this after he attacked her.

Kim is clearly angry over Kanye posting his grievances about Kim posting a short video of her and North West on TikTok.

Kanye responded ... "Since this is my first divorce I need to know what I should do about my daughter being put on TikTok against my will."

Kim has come out swinging, saying, "Kanye’s constant attacks on me in interviews and on social media is actually more hurtful than any TikTok North might create. As the parent who is the main provider and caregiver for our children, I am doing my best to protect our daughter while also allowing her to express her creativity in the medium that she wishes with adult supervision -- because it brings her so much happiness."

Kim clearly made a point of saying she's the primary caregiver, which is undeniably the case.

She went on ... "Divorce is difficult enough on our children and Kanye's obsession with trying to control and manipulate our situation so negatively and publicly is only causing further pain for all. From the beginning, I have wanted nothing but a healthy and supportive co-parenting relationship because it is what is best for our children and it saddens me that Kanye continues to make it impossible every step of the way."

This is an exception post coming from Kim, and it's what we've been hearing privately for a while now ... Kanye doesn't want this divorce, and he's lashing out at her because he's lost control and can't stop her.

She's also making it clear there have been many other co-parenting issues ... some that haven't surfaced publicly. But she's clearly sick of it. She finishes, "Hopefully he can finally respond to the third attorney he has had in the last year to resolve any issues amicably."

11:12 AM PT -- Kanye has fired back, posting, "What do you mean by main provider? America saw you try to kid nap my daughter on her birthday by not providing the address You put security on me inside of the house to play with my son then accused me of stealing I had to take a drug test after Chicago’s party cause you accused me of being on drugs." He then accuses one of Kim's close friends and KKW Brands CMO, Tracy Romulus, of manipulating her.

• Useful 2

Kim, keep your kids and your divorce drama off social media. It’s that simple. And calling yourself a “primary caregiver” when you’ve got 3+ Nannies and a half a dozen other “assistants” is just laughable.

• Love 5

So Kanye SUDDENLY has a problem with North being on TikTok.   That's going to be a tough one to run with because he had no problem while Mom and Dad were together.   You don't suddenly get to object because you are going through a divorce.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

So Kanye SUDDENLY has a problem with North being on TikTok.   That's going to be a tough one to run with because he had no problem while Mom and Dad were together.   You don't suddenly get to object because you are going through a divorce.

He did say in when North was a baby that he didn’t want her in the public eye, but obviously he conceded to Kim eventually. But IMO it’s absolutely the right thing to do to keep minors off social media and out of the public eye. It can be dangerous exploiting young kids like that. And the Kartrashians don’t need to exploit their kids for money, they already have more than anyone needs. So even if Kanye conceded to her while married, I still think he has a right to try and take a stand now. Will the courts go for it? Who knows? But it’s the right thing to do for so many reasons. 

I did get a kick out of Kanye making a point that this was HIS first divorce. 🤣

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Kim, keep your kids and your divorce drama off social media. It’s that simple. And calling yourself a “primary caregiver” when you’ve got 3+ Nannies and a half a dozen other “assistants” is just laughable.

It may be laughable, but at least she was living in the same house as her kids. Kanye wasn't even living in the same state & only decided to get rid of his Wyoming place & come back to California when Kim filed for divorce. I can't wait to hear how he explains how that means he's so involved in his kids life to the judge.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, GaT said:

It may be laughable, but at least she was living in the same house as her kids. Kanye wasn't even living in the same state & only decided to get rid of his Wyoming place & come back to California when Kim filed for divorce. I can't wait to hear how he explains how that means he's so involved in his kids life to the judge.

I’m sure he hasn’t been that involved, but not wanting to exploit his kids on tv and social media is another issue.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

I’m sure he hasn’t been that involved, but not wanting to exploit his kids on tv and social media is another issue.

Just my opinion, but I don't think he really cares if they're on sm or not, it's just that he wants to be the one to decide. He wants to control everything, & when he doesn't get control, he pitches a fit.

Edited by GaT
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Good ol’ Kanye was totally cool with all those videos of North singing during his Worship Ye services.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 11

Kanye has no moral ground at all to stand on regarding his now stance of "protecting" North from the public eye. That is total B.S.!! Both he and Kim exploited and traumatized poor, frightened baby North from Day 1, thrusting her in front of the howling media (and dressing her like a mini adult in his stupid idea of fashion) for publicity and attention for themselves. Only two years ago, Kanye had no-talent North embarrassingly "rapping" at his Paris fashion show when she was only six years old and then "singing" at his so called Sunday worship services. Oh, and even before that, North became a social media presence at 5 years old because of her parents-approved friendship with Jojo Siwa. Where was his fatherly protective outrage then? Please! It's that Kanye knows he has lost control of Kim and is having these tantrums to try to gain her attention. They need to leave these matters for their highly paid attorneys to work out privately. For me, I am Team Neither Parent. But so sorry for their kids.

• Love 11

So Kanye The Bully is delaying the process - no surprise. Here’s Kim:

“I wish to handle all matters regarding our children privately and hopefully he can finally respond to the third attorney he has had in the last year to resolve any issues amicably."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/04/entertainment/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-north-cec/index.html

But Kim has options:

https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/05/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-options-divorce-custody/

“The more likely reason a judge could get involved in the short term all has to do with Kanye. If he keeps going after her on social media, Kim could go to court for a non-disparagement order.”

• Useful 2
23 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

They both need to keep all of their divorce drama off of SM. Even if Kanye goes off the rails, Kim needs to be the adult and keep it quiet. Is it even possible for either one to act like an adult?

With these 2 repulsive idiots, the answer is a resounding NO. Kim & Kanye can't & won't act like they know a lick of common sense in parenting their 4 kids. As if they even know a damn thing about being a good parent to them in the first place.

• Useful 2

Kim is prioritizing her happiness - wonder if she’ll ever say no to Kris.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1319153/kim-kardashian-reveals-what-really-led-to-her-divorce-from-kanye-ye-west

“For so long, I did what made other people happy," Kim, who wed Ye in 2014, said. "And I think in the last two years I decided, I'm going to make myself happy. And that feels really good. And even if that created changes and caused my divorce, I think it's important to be honest with yourself about what really makes you happy. I've chosen myself. I think it's okay to choose you."

As Kim put it, her 40s are all about "being Team Me" and being her best self. "I'm going to eat well. I'm going to work out. I'm going to have more fun, spend more time with my kids and the people who make me happy," the mom of North West, 8, Saint West, 6, Chicago West, 4, and Psalm West, 2—continued. "I'm going to put my phone down. Unfollow if I don't want to see something on Instagram."

• LOL 4

Kim, give me a fucking break. Your whole life has been all about you - this is your THIRD  divorce, FFS. If you knew you were so unhappy in your marriage, why did you continue to have kids with Kanye?                         
She makes me so angry. 

• Love 7

She was all about being Mrs. Kanye West until it stopped being convenient for her I.E. his mental health which does change a lot especially in a marriage with young kids.

I don't fault her for divorcing Kanye and doing what's best for her and the kids. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

She was all about being Mrs. Kanye West until it stopped being convenient for her I.E. his mental health which does change a lot especially in a marriage with young kids.

I don't fault her for divorcing Kanye and doing what's best for her and the kids. 

She’s on her 3rd divorce and she’s still relatively young. She knew Kanye had health issues and continue having kids with him. No “in sickness and in health” for Kimmy. And now she’s got to face the fact that Kanye is the father of those kids. She won’t just be able to shut him out of her life like she did with the first 2 husbands. She’s been nothing but selfish her whole life, it seems to me. Kanye has health issues, but her own narcissism is also a personality disorder, and I doubt she’ll ever seek treatment. Those poor kids are going to be the ones who suffer. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Cinnabon said:

She’s on her 3rd divorce and she’s still relatively young. She knew Kanye had health issues and continue having kids with him. No “in sickness and in health” for Kimmy. And now she’s got to face the fact that Kanye is the father of those kids. She won’t just be able to shut him out if her life like she did with the first 2 husbands. She’s been nothing but selfish her whole life, it seems to me. Kanye has health issues, but her own narcissism is also a personality disorder, and I doubt she’ll ever seek treatment. Those poor kids are going to be the ones who suffer. 

I don't think she or even Kanye was aware of his Bipolar illness prior to their marriage. IMO she doesn't want to shut him out of the kid's life just him to stop this manic behavior of posting all over social media. Because IMO he's all over the place with the new stunt double but crying on social media that he can't see his kids and he wants his family back? Um pick a struggle sir. 

• Love 6
Just now, carolinagirl81 said:

I don't think she or even Kanye was aware of his Bipolar illness prior to their marriage. IMO she doesn't want to shut him out of the kid's life just him to stop this manic behavior of posting all over social media. Because IMO he's all over the place with the new stunt double but crying on social media that he can't see his kids and he wants his family back? Um pick a struggle sir. 

I think she knew about most of his issues before she married him. Hell - most of us knew! But they both have narcissistic personality disorder, and a marriage between them was never going to work. She knew that years ago and continued to have kids. Just like her coven (mom and sisters) she wants full control of those kids. And they both should be keeping their new relationships out of the media, but haven’t because they’re both famewhores. 

• Love 4

Fuck Anna Wintour for giving this vain twunt any more attention. I haven’t even been able to watch SNL since Kimmy was on . I have them all saved on my DVR but the thought of watching them just makes me sick .

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Fuck Anna Wintour for giving this vain twunt any more attention. I haven’t even been able to watch SNL since Kimmy was on . I have them all saved on my DVR but the thought of watching them just makes me sick .

That’s giving Kim so much energy!

• LOL 3
8 hours ago, nexxie said:

As Kim put it, her 40s are all about "being Team Me" and being her best self. "I'm going to eat well. I'm going to work out. I'm going to have more fun, spend more time with my kids and the people who make me happy," the mom of North West, 8, Saint West, 6, Chicago West, 4, and Psalm West, 2—continued. "I'm going to put my phone down. Unfollow if I don't want to see something on Instagram."

Really Kim? Since when has it never been about "being Team Me"? That recent trip to that coffee shop to make a mockery out of them. Trying & failing to be a lawyer. Always showing up to help someone get out of a long prison sentence or death row while doing none of the dirty work.

I'm going to have more fun, spend more time with my kids and the people who make me happy," the mom of North West, 8, Saint West, 6, Chicago West, 4, and Psalm West, 2—continued.

I think the kids would rather spend more time with the African Wild Dogs than their "mother". Other than being a pathetic famewhore & a sad excuse of a mother, what else can she provide for those 4 kids?

"I'm going to put my phone down. Unfollow if I don't want to see something on Instagram."

How about you shove that phone down your throat & get rid of the Instagram? Your Instagram is flat out dry-heaving inducing. 

• Useful 2
8 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Yeah I don't fault her either.   But why not say that.   As you can see, Kanye's behavior has made it impossible for us to continue as husband and wife.   

Because the whole "Team Me" has been evident her whole life.   her divorce from Humphries was ALL about her.   She didn't want to live in Minnesota.   She didn't want his stuff in her house.   He wasn't famous enough for her.   Etc.    

• Useful 2
  • Love 4