Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, nexxie said:

That’s giving Kim so much energy!

Not really. I simply haven’t watched them, and I usually do watch at least a few episodes. It just sickens me, but I don’t spend much energy thinking about it. My life is too full of other things to worry about! 😆

• Love 2
10 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Yeah I don't fault her either.   But why not say that.   As you can see, Kanye's behavior has made it impossible for us to continue as husband and wife.   

Because the whole "Team Me" has been evident her whole life.   her divorce from Humphries was ALL about her.   She didn't want to live in Minnesota.   She didn't want his stuff in her house.   He wasn't famous enough for her.   Etc.    

Exactly.  She and PimpMomma are ALL about the optics/controlling the narrative.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Magog said:

Really Kim? Since when has it never been about "being Team Me"? That recent trip to that coffee shop to make a mockery out of them. Trying & failing to be a lawyer. Always showing up to help someone get out of a long prison sentence or death row while doing none of the dirty work.

I think the kids would rather spend more time with the African Wild Dogs than their "mother". Other than being a pathetic famewhore & a sad excuse of a mother, what else can she provide for those 4 kids?

How about you shove that phone down your throat & get rid of the Instagram? Your Instagram is flat out dry-heaving inducing. 

I think I love you for this comment! Especially the part about shoving her phone down her throat. Everything she’s done in her life has been all about her, including having kids. Narcissists see their kids only as reflections of themselves. And these kids have 2 narcissists as parents 😢.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kim’s thought bubble: Kourtney isn’t going to be the only sister with a lover who scribbles all over himself - I’ll show her!

Pete-Davidson-Goes-Shirtless-In-Miami-VE

(Pete has said he’s getting his 100+ tats removed - ouch)

I'll believe it when I see it.

And do we really need to see that? Haven't my dying eyesight suffered enough as it is? That looks flat out disgusting & revolting. No wonder Kim finds this sexy. Its like garbage eating pigs falling in love with each other.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Before I look, let me guess - her kids are her most prized possessions. 

Sort of yes but I saw the clip on TikTok via vogues TikTok account And she showed some paintings that North did and said that those were her prize possessions. 

I don't know if the longer clip she talks about her other kids but it was all about North

• Useful 1

Kim via her Attorneys declare me LEGALLY single now.

This divorce is getting messier by the minute.

Kim Kardashian wants a judge to make her single ASAP ... because Kanye West's Instagram posts are hurting her emotionally, and all she wants now is to move on and co-parent in a healthy manner.

In new court docs, obtained by TMZ, Kim says it very directly, "I very much desire to be divorced." She tells the judge she's asked Kanye to keep their divorce private, "but he has not done so," and talks about Kanye's barrage of social media posts about their relationship.

Kim says, "Kanye has been putting a lot of misinformation regarding our private matters and co-parenting on social media which has created emotional distress."

As we've reported, Kanye's accused Kim of kidnapping their daughter, Chicago, says she's accused him of ordering a hit on her, and gone after her for allowing North to be on TikTok

Kanye had also asked to prevent Kim from transferring assets out of any trust. Kim says that ridiculous -- they have a prenup which keeps all their trusts and other assets separate, and Kim needs access to her trust to run her businesses. And, in the docs, Kanye's lawyers recognize the prenup is valid.

She also notes Kanye's lawyers acknowledge they're having trouble getting through to him. In October 2021 they wrote to Kim's attorney about trying to break down the prenup for Ye, saying ..."But as you also know, we face challenges in communicating with our client -- and the validity of the prenup (with all of its related legal implications) is a heavy issue to broach."  The upshot -- it seems Kanye isn't throwing up the roadblocks -- his lawyers are, because Ye isn't involved.

Kim bottom lines her request for single status by stating ... "While I wish our marriage would have succeeded, I have come to the realization that there is no way to repair our marriage. Kanye does not agree but at least it appears that he has come to the realization that I want to end our marriage, even if he does not."

Fact is ... the big issue in court next week is when Kim's lawyer, Laura Wasser, appears to formally have Kim's legal status restored, and that's pretty much done for the asking.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, GaT said:

He just won't admit that it's over, at the (failed) Donda 2 listening party, he used a recording of Kim talking about how he's the greatest rapper of all time, etc. & of course, his idiot audience all cheered.

Isn’t Kim just as much of an idiot for making any such proclamation? She knows very little about music of any kind. I’d love to sit her down and ask her to discuss the history of rap and what she thinks makes Kanye the best 🤣🤣🤣🤡.

Did we get a similar photo of her today? She should start a scrapbook. 

65614DF1-4CE1-4FFF-AEAE-D5FB125D42F2.jpeg

• Love 2

Kim Kardashian Trades In Kanye's Balenciaga Looks for Prada

OK, I'm all for her dumping the Balenciaga, especially those shoes/leggings looks, & with Ye going everywhere with her look-alike in Balenciaga, but why is she still wearing gloves???? What is the point of always wearing gloves? She doesn't wear them when she's with Pete, just when she's at some event, so it obviously means fashion to her. Is she coming out with a glove line? Is she promoting somebody else's glove line? WHHHHHYYYY??????

• LOL 6
10 hours ago, GaT said:

OK, I'm all for her dumping the Balenciaga, especially those shoes/leggings looks, & with Ye going everywhere with her look-alike in Balenciaga, but why is she still wearing gloves???? What is the point of always wearing gloves? She doesn't wear them when she's with Pete, just when she's at some event, so it obviously means fashion to her. Is she coming out with a glove line? Is she promoting somebody else's glove line? WHHHHHYYYY??????

kim-kardashian-swim-03.jpg?quality=90&st

https://pagesix.com/2022/02/20/kim-kardashian-goes-for-a-swim-in-sexy-bikini-and-leather-gloves/

HA!

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, nexxie said:
12 hours ago, GaT said:

Expand  

kim-kardashian-swim-03.jpg?quality=90&st

https://pagesix.com/2022/02/20/kim-kardashian-goes-for-a-swim-in-sexy-bikini-and-leather-gloves/

HA!

Balenciaga, Prada. I don't see the difference other than they both suck & Kim looks like garbage as usual wearing that stuff. You would think these "luxury brands" wouldn't want something like Kim & the rest of her disgusting family representing their products & basically desecrating their brand.

And BTW, there is nothing remotely sexy about that photo or Kim wearing that ratchet swimsuit & those fugly gloves. Just looking at that is giving me pinkeye. Who wears gloves in a swimming pool anyway? A bear wearing that same outfit as Kim will look instantly better .

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Magog said:

Balenciaga, Prada. I don't see the difference other than they both suck & Kim looks like garbage as usual wearing that stuff. You would think these "luxury brands" wouldn't want something like Kim & the rest of her disgusting family representing their products & basically desecrating their brand.

And BTW, there is nothing remotely sexy about that photo or Kim wearing that ratchet swimsuit & those fugly gloves. Just looking at that is giving me pinkeye. Who wears gloves in a swimming pool anyway? A bear wearing that same outfit as Kim will look instantly better .

Best comment today!

• Love 3
On 2/26/2022 at 9:02 AM, Magog said:

Balenciaga, Prada. I don't see the difference

Me either but Ye is a big Balenciaga stan. He's the one who keeps dressing Kim & her look-alikes in their clothes, so when Kim stops wearing Balenciaga, it's just another way of showing him she's moving on. The glove thing is driving me crazy though, why is she wearing them in a pool?

Edited by GaT
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, GaT said:

Kim Kardashian Flies Home from Milan in Her New Private Jet

I can't even imagine having 150 million to spend on anything, & then still have a ton of money left over. The jet is fully decorated to go with her house, including the color of the plane.

So does every sister have their own private jet now? Kylie has one now Kim. 

I wonder if they rent them out when they aren't using them because maintaining + fuel is not cheap for private jets even for the wealthy.

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

So does every sister have their own private jet now? Kylie has one now Kim. 

I wonder if they rent them out when they aren't using them because maintaining + fuel is not cheap for private jets even for the wealthy.

Kyle & Kim are the billionaires, Kourtney & Khloe aren't, so no private jets for them! I can't imagine that Kim would spend all that money for decorating the plane to her specifications, & then let someone else use it.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Kyle & Kim are the billionaires, Kourtney & Khloe aren't, so no private jets for them! I can't imagine that Kim would spend all that money for decorating the plane to her specifications, & then let someone else use it.

True but I have heard that a lot of wealthy people do that they lease out their jets because they're not flying all the time so they kind of rent them out like you're renting out a rental car and it helps them offset some of the cost of maintaining it.

Just read the link so a new G6 that's Gulfstream for those that don't know, will set you back 95 million dollars and then Kim put in another 55 million to get it decorated, That's where they got the $150 million from.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Useful 2

Yeah having your own private plane that you decorated to match your house is not going to go over well in her new social justice circles.   I mean they are rich folks supporting these organizations/firms but they try not to be conspiciously wealthy like bragging about having a private jet.  

As for the gloves, I said it before, her hands are showing her real age.   that's why she hides them -- even in the pool apparently.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

G650

So I went to gulfstream's website to check out the specs on the plane Kim has and it's pretty sweet, Gulfstream has always been at the top of private airlines market. 

I also found this pre-owned jet anybody want to go have halfies? Lmao!

Screenshot_20220227-104632.thumb.png.fc3b060726509479218358281616d68c.png

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Kim Kardashian Declared Legally Single

Is this the same thing as being divorced or not? I'm confused.

I don’t know what tangible difference this makes. Kim was cheating on Kris Humphries within weeks of that marriage and already pregnant with Kanye’s child before she was divorced from him. Legal status has never stopped her from doing exactly as she pleases. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Kim Kardashian Declared Legally Single

Is this the same thing as being divorced or not? I'm confused.

No they are not legally divorced This is just in the court of law she is declared single and she can go back to her maiden name Kim Kardashian.

Other celebrities have done this if you recall Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie their divorce is still not finalized, But they had the court declare both of them legally single while they still hash out all the s*** that they're still hashing out.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

No they are not legally divorced This is just in the court of law she is declared single and she can go back to her maiden name Kim Kardashian.

Other celebrities have done this if you recall Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie their divorce is still not finalized, But they had the court declare both of them legally single while they still hash out all the s*** that they're still hashing out.

Names can be changed with or without divorces. 

1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Names can be changed with or without divorces. 

Right. A legal name change can be done by anyone over the age of 18 but I believe it's a little bit different than that when it comes to divorce.

She wanted to be declared single because Kanye was fighting the divorce. She also asked to separate custody and property from their marital status due to his trying to rewrite the prenup and attack her.  Having her maiden name restored I think is the least of what she wanted. This all had higher purpose of custody and property and prenup. 

Actual lawyer explains pretty well Kim and Kanye divorce

The property was already settled They did that early on when she filed for divorce back in February 2021 because if you recall she bought out his portion of the house in California and he stalkingly bought the house directly across the street from it a few weeks ago.

The thing that is taking the most right is the custody because the prenup had pretty much everything else set.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Right. A legal name change can be done by anyone over the age of 18 but I believe it's a little bit different than that when it comes to divorce.

Maybe,  but I don’t think so. Her name is hers to change or keep.

(edited)

RE:  Name change and divorce.   Anyone can change anyone's name at any time -- if over 18 (or with parental permission if under 18).   But there is a process to do it that involves a petition, publication in newspapers (yes actual newspapers), and a waiting period and the associated fees.    In a divorce, you just say "Hey I took this new name on marriage, i would like to change it back."   )r as I call it, this is your freebie, because you don't have to pay separate fees to do it and go through the whole petition/publication/waiting period process.

California is different in that you can apparently be declared legally single WHILE the difference is pending.   Where I practice, you can't.   Of course, where I practice, divorces don't take YEARS to finalize.   You file the Complaint for Divorce, then you either settle it or you have a trial where a judge decides.   Even with Covid back ups, its only about 18 months from filing to trial.   So this garbage of taking years while they hash it out is stupid.   If they can't hash it out in a reasonable time frame, set a freaking trial and end it.   I have also found that having a set trial date focuses the mind amazingly on settlement.   The closer you get to trial the more the client starts realizing that a judge might not decide the way they want and they better settle on reasonable terms rather than hope their dream outcome is granted.   No trial date, what is the incentive to settle?

Kim needs to tell the court that a settlement is not possible given Kanye's unreasonable behavior and trial needs to be set.  

Edited by merylinkid
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, merylinkid said:

RE:  Name change and divorce.   Anyone can change anyone's name at any time -- if over 18 (or with parental permission if under 18).   But there is a process to do it that involves a petition, publication in newspapers (yes actual newspapers), and a waiting period and the associated fees.    In a divorce, you just say "Hey I took this new name on marriage, i would like to change it back."   )r as I call it, this is your freebie, because you don't have to pay separate fees to do it and go through the whole petition/publication/waiting period process.

California is different in that you can apparently be declared legally single WHILE the difference is pending.   Where I practice, you can't.   Of course, where I practice, divorces don't take YEARS to finalize.   You file the Complaint for Divorce, then you either settle it or you have a trial where a judge decides.   Even with Covid back ups, its only about 18 months from filing to trial.   So this garbage of taking years while they hash it out is stupid.   If they can't hash it out in a reasonable time frame, set a freaking trial and end it.   I have also found that having a set trial date focuses the mind amazingly on settlement.   The closer you get to trial the more the client starts realizing that a judge might not decide the way they want and they better settle on reasonable terms rather than hope their dream outcome is granted.   No trial date, what is the incentive to settle?

Kim needs to tell the court that a settlement is not possible given Kanye's unreasonable behavior and trial needs to be set.  

Thanks! When I lived in California, the only time I saw name change petitions published in the newspaper was for kids. Usually moms who were dumb enough to give their kids their absentee dads’ last names, and then regretted it a few years later. So once the petitions are published and they wait 30 (?) days, they can go ahead and change the names regardless of what the other parent thinks about it.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 1
On 2/24/2022 at 3:15 PM, Cinnabon said:

Isn’t Kim just as much of an idiot for making any such proclamation? She knows very little about music of any kind. I’d love to sit her down and ask her to discuss the history of rap and what she thinks makes Kanye the best 🤣🤣🤣🤡.

Did we get a similar photo of her today? She should start a scrapbook. 

65614DF1-4CE1-4FFF-AEAE-D5FB125D42F2.jpeg

Wouldn't it be interesting to see a picture of Kim leaving the courthouse after each divorce? It would be a pictorial of cosmetic surgery before and after, after, after. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Showthyme said:

Wouldn't it be interesting to see a picture of Kim leaving the courthouse after each divorce? It would be a pictorial of cosmetic surgery before and after, after, after. 

She is too high profile as is the majority of celebrities that have divorces like theirs and they don't have to be in court for this last court date she video called in to the proceedings.

And on Kim getting an order of protection if she felt so threatened by Kanye the woman is a multi millionaire dare I say it billionaire, So she has access to round the clock security to keep her protected likely better than any order of protection ever could.

Because honestly when it comes to regular people getting orders of protection when have they ever actually worked out for the victim?

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Showthyme said:

We’ve already got the last one, and will have one for this divorce soon. Are there any pictures of her after her first divorce? Probably not because that was before her porn.

5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

She is too high profile as is the majority of celebrities that have divorces like theirs and they don't have to be in court for this last court date she video called in to the proceedings.

And on Kim getting an order of protection if she felt so threatened by Kanye the woman is a multi millionaire dare I say it billionaire, So she has access to round the clock security to keep her protected likely better than any order of protection ever could.

Because honestly when it comes to regular people getting orders of protection when have they ever actually worked out for the victim?

If she later wants to use it in court as documentation of the violence. Judges don’t always grant requests for restraining orders, so if one did that would validate her claims of being in real danger.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

the vast majority of them do.   MOST protective orders, the person gets the hint and stays away -- at least for the duration of the PO.   You hear about the ones that don't work because it is news when they don't as it is rare.    Getting a final one can be hard but once you get it, most abusers get a clue.   They KNOW they are being watched now, so they lay low.   Abusers CAN control themselves.   Its why everyone says "oh but he seemed like such a nice guy.  *I* never saw anything abusive.."    They know what they can get away with and when.    Please do not perpetuate the idea that they don't work.   It might discourage someone who needs one from getting it.   

Now in Kim's case, a PO would as @Cinnabon said, provide documentation for the court of the danger without having to prove it again since its a court order and therefore its already a legal finding he is a danger to her.   It will also give her protection that if he does violate it, he goes to jail.   So he can't do it again.   It's not a magic cape that protects you completely but it does give you a few more tools to use to protect yourself.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

Please do not perpetuate the idea that they don't work.   It might discourage someone who needs one from getting it.   

That was not my intention at all, I'm aware that they do work for a lot of people.

it may depend on the states and what type of protection order laws that they have on their books but in my state it seems like when I hear of people specifically women getting a protection order from an abuser it seems like the next day they are in a situation where they have lost their lives.

My point was that since Kim has a slightly higher profile that the average person and has money that getting an order protection might not be needed because of said funds that can hire security/protection as I mentioned.

19 minutes ago, Frost said:

Shouldn't this thread be renamed "Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West Kardashian" now that she's legally changed her name?

She could’ve saved herself some time and trouble keeping her own name in the first place - always seemed silly to me how women change their names with marriage; few men do the same.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Frost said:

Shouldn't this thread be renamed "Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West Kardashian" now that she's legally changed her name?

I can’t wait to see how long the thread title will be in another 5-10 years. She’ll no doubt have promised her undying love to at least one more sucker by then. Till death do them part!

3 hours ago, nexxie said:

She could’ve saved herself some time and trouble keeping her own name in the first place - always seemed silly to me how women change their names with marriage; few men do the same.

Exactly. This and the fact that these women keep giving their children their part time, sometimes absentee fathers’ last names seems so backward. Maybe they should consider hyphenated names. 

• Love 2

It would surprise me if she married again. She likely won't have any more kids, and her name is a pretty big brand all in itself. Marriage doesn't offer her much.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Kymmi said:

It would surprise me if she married again. She likely won't have any more kids, and her name is a pretty big brand all in itself. Marriage doesn't offer her much.

People don't get married just to have children or what the other person can offer them at least not all the time.

She could want companionship and a partner to grow old with.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
53 minutes ago, Kymmi said:

Yet she’s already done it 3 times and she’s barely 40. Her sisters have been smarter. She wants to bury it, but she and Kanye even renewed their wedding vows in 2019. Silly me, I thought most people got married in the 21st century because they love their partners and want to stay with them for life. Not because they want to somehow profit from their spouse 🤷‍♀️

48 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

People don't get married just to have children or what the other person can offer them at least not all the time.

She could want companionship and a partner to grow old with.

Thank you! Was just saying the exact same thing. Her sisters are equally selfish and dim, but at least they haven’t married and divorced multiple times to use their spouses for personal gain.

• Love 1