Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

(edited)

Kim looks like an alien. In England we have these crisps called Space Raiders, that's what she reminds me of. I'm on my phone so I can't link a picture, but Google 'em.

I won't hate on her for not finding pregnancy this wonderful experience though because for some women it just isn't; I'm one of them. Frankly, I loathed every single minute of it and despite my daughter being a "miracle" (I had had many miscarriages and she was born at 24 weeks) that didn't alter the fact that I hated being pregnant. For me, the pregnancy itself was a means to an end - I desperately wanted a baby but the weight gain triggered my anorexia like a motherfucker, I had all day sickness until the day I delivered my daughter and my hands and feet swelled up like balloons to the extent it greatly restricted the use of my hands since I could only bend my fingers about halfway. I think it does women a disservice to criticise them for not enjoying pregnancy; it's another form of shaming women and making them feel guilty for their "abonormal" feelings. Some women just don't find pregnancy to be this amazing thing, and that's fine.

Of course Kim is a vacuous, vapid human being who has little interest in the child she has... So there is that. But, still, I won't criticise her for her misery throughout her pregnancy with North. And, of course, it's not a coincidence she announced her pregnancy the day before Caitlyn's VF cover was released.

Edited by FaithsMum
  • Love 4

I agree that Leah looks great and radiant. Unfortunately, Kim and Leah are apples and oranges as far as body types go. I don't think Kim will every look like that. Didn't she blow up all over? In any case, regardless of genetics and weight gain, Kim could certainly dress in much more flattering (and comfortable) maternity clothes. That's for sure. I shudder to think what Kanye's going to stuff her in this time around.

I agree that Leah looks great and radiant. Unfortunately, Kim and Leah are apples and oranges as far as body types go. I don't think Kim will every look like that. Didn't she blow up all over? In any case, regardless of genetics and weight gain, Kim could certainly dress in much more flattering (and comfortable) maternity clothes. That's for sure. I shudder to think what Kanye's going to stuff her in this time around.

I personally was hoping she wasn't joking when she remarked that when pregnant women should stay home... never leave the house. That would be my ideal Kim Kardashian pregnancy.  

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm just hoping that she wears more comfortable shoes this time around. Seeing her feet ballooning around the too-tight sandals like an open can of biscuit dough when she was pregnant with Nori made my feet hurt. Kim, people know how short you are. You don't have to wear heels every time you're in public. Or, just go up a size or two for the duration. Your feet and our eyes will thank you.

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
(edited)

FaithsMum, as annoying as Kim is, I do believe she had an uncomfortable and miserable pregnancy with North. I agree that she isn't a horrible person for admitting to the fact that she hated being pregnant. I think people would've been more sympathetic if she was a caring mother once the baby arrived, however North wasn't even three months old when Kim was ditching her to go to Paris Fashion Week. She's just a very selfish woman, it's hard to understand why she wants another kid when her first is being raised by a staff of nannies.

Leah looks fantastic, btw. She's always had an understated yet elegant style. She's polished but not overdone.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 2

Kim was miserable while she was pregnant, which is fine.   It happens.   But a lot of it was self-induced.   Like wearing too small shoes.   If your feet are swelling wear flats.   Or stay off your feet.  She can afford to stay home and put her feet up.   But then she acted like she had no choice but to be seen out and about and it was just so darn hard.   Meanwhile there are women who have to haul their heavily pregnant asses into work, can't afford to take even an extra minute of maternity leave and are just as sick.  

Plus if it was so hard, don't have another one.   It's not like the world was begging for another spawn of theirs.   No one would have said a danr thing if she had said "you know pregnancy is not for me, I am not doing it again."   But instead we were subjected to "I want a baby, I want a baby, we are having sex 500 times a day" when we all knew it was just a storyline for the show.   Again, pick another storyline if the first one made you physically ill.   You have that luxury.

• Love 5

Dear Kim,

How about taking maternity wardrobe cues from Leah instead of Kanye this time?

http://www.bustle.com/articles/88071-leah-jenners-maternity-style-needs-to-be-on-your-radar-because-kim-kardashian-isnt-the-only

Love Leah's style!

Leah looks like a cross between Anne Heche and Kelly Rutherford.

Also in that pic of Kim from the airport above why the fuck does her mouth look like that? What's wrong with her face? It looks all puffy and frozen and her lips look like wax lips put too low in a mrs potato head and pinched up and curled only at the edges unnaturally.

• Love 2
(edited)

Last night I was watching TMZ (A.K.A Kardashian central), & they were talking about Kim's tweet about Pharrell putting out her dress when it caught on fire, & Harvey Levin implied that her dress catching on fire was because Caitlyn's transition was getting more publicity than Kim's pregnancy. TMZ sucks up to the Kardashians like crazy, for them to imply that Kim thought up a stunt to get more publicity really makes me wonder.

I didn't see the TMZ show. Did they say why the shoulder trim feathers on Kim's dress caught on fire?  I saw a few articles about the feathers fire but nobody ever said what set them alight. Was somebody smoking next to Kim and a spark landed on the feathers? Did she lean over a lit candle?  

I don't think the feathers fire was a publicity stunt. Why would Kim want any flames so close to her face?  It might melt some of her fillers.

Edited by Coffeecup

Leah looks like a cross between Anne Heche and Kelly Rutherford.

Also in that pic of Kim from the airport above why the fuck does her mouth look like that? What's wrong with her face? It looks all puffy and frozen and her lips look like wax lips put too low in a mrs potato head and pinched up and curled only at the edges unnaturally.

Kim is treading into Michael Jackson territory with the plastic surgery. She does not look human anymore and lasering her hairline makes her look like a fembot or an alien. She looks like a bloated fish with her lips. Her ass looks like cottage cheese in a garbage bag. It's like she's making herself less attractive on purpose.

• Love 2

I could swear Kim said a while back that if she got pregnant again she learned her lesson about how to handle a lot of things about it including her wardrobe.  My first pregnancy was a nightmare - I was constantly getting sick, ended up with pre-eclampsia  and being induced 3 weeks early and I had a massive weight gain I had no control over.  The bad pregnancy didnt stop me from having two more children.  By my 3rd the pregnancy it wasnt nearly as horrible. Its 9 months of sacrifice but IMO in the end worth it.

Plus if it was so hard, don't have another one.   It's not like the world was begging for another spawn of theirs.   No one would have said a danr thing if she had said "you know pregnancy is not for me, I am not doing it again."   But instead we were subjected to "I want a baby, I want a baby, we are having sex 500 times a day" when we all knew it was just a storyline for the show.   Again, pick another storyline if the first one made you physically ill.   You have that luxury.

I highly doubt she decided to have another one because she thought the world was begging for it.  You arent going to bring a child into this world and make such a life changing decision for a bunch of strangers.  For all that the Kardashians put out there I really dont think we know how Kim or Kanye view parenthood. Maybe it was Kanye who wanted another baby? OR sometimes as parents you simply want to give your child a brother or sister. As I said just because you had a rough pregnancy it doesnt always stop you from wanting more children.

The sad thing is, I think Kim really is depraved enough to have a baby just for the attention.

I agree.  his is a woman who would do anything, anything for attention.  Call me crazy but a media whore, is a media whore.  This family does nothing but for the media. 

• Love 3

That all sounds so nice. What she really means is that she's trying at all costs to avoid gaining more than the absolute minimum amount of weight necessary for a healthy pregnancy (and baby.)

• Love 2

That all sounds so nice. What she really means is that she's trying at all costs to avoid gaining more than the absolute minimum amount of weight necessary for a healthy pregnancy (and baby.)

She needs a nutritionist to make sure she drinks enough water and watches how much sodium she consumes? She really is a moron.

• Love 6

She needs a nutritionist to make sure she drinks enough water and watches how much sodium she consumes? She really is a moron.

She needs someone to watch how much sodium she takes in because Kim has no idea what sodium is, so she doesn't know what to look for.

• Love 2

Wow, it was so much better than her just renting Staples. She put so much effort into it.

John Legend sang the anthem even!

http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/08/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-birthday-gift-staples-center-basketball/?adid=hero1

Kanye's running the court with NBA superstars Russell Westbrook and John Wall ... plus his pals Justin Bieber, Tyga, and Pusha T. James Harden and 2 Chainz are coaching, John Salley is announcing ... and freakin' John Legend sang the National Anthem!

Icing on the hardcourt cake? Kim hired real NBA referees, and a few Laker girls to cheer on her hubby.

Oh, and Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson, Carmelo Anthony, Shaquille O'Neal, and Scottie Pippen ... made videos that played on the jumbotron.

#WifeOfTheCentury

I agree with TMZ on that hashtag.

• Love 2

I'll give props to Kim because it was a cool present, but why the hell is she so overdressed? Give the Spanx a day off once in a while, Kim.

It's Kanye's birthday, she's dressing how he likes her to dress.

Seeing her feet ballooning around the too-tight sandals like an open can of biscuit dough when she was pregnant with Nori made my feet hurt.

Okay, hell is going to freeze over because I'm saying something nice about KK. 

Preclampsia is not a joke and if her baby was delivered early (or taken early by c-section) because of preeclampsia then it was  fairly serious - more than some really badly swollen feet. It can cause kidney problems and high blood pressure, visual disturbances and in later stages it can cause seizures and even strokes (if the blood pressure goes too high). It can go into HELLP syndrome which damages the liver and causes clotting problems. If KK really did have significant preeclampsia then it would make sense for her to be taking better care of herself in order to avoid or minimize any problems. Some women are even advised not to get pregnant again if it was severe enough. (my healthy thin perfectly normal, eats-healthy-exercises-no-drugs-no-smoking daughter developed severe preeclampsia at 35 weeks overnight out of the blue and ended up in the hospital for eight days with complications (and the baby was in the NICU for 14). 

That said - she would do better if she wasn't jet-setting all around - put those feet up and get some rest Kim. 

• Love 3
(edited)

The infamous pictures of Kim's feet stuffed into those heels will always be funny to me. I understand that she had swollen feet, but Kim was so intent on looking like a supermodel that she didn't care what she was putting her body through. I know she wasn't comfortable in heels during the latter part of her pregnancy - there is just no way it is comfortable for an ankle strap to dig into your swollen ankles. She could have easily found cute flat sandals to wear when she was out and about. But no, she insisted on stuffing herself into clothing and shoes that didn't fit her at all. It's not like she couldn't afford to dress appropriately.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 6

If she was on fertility treatments, there are higher odds it could be twins. May be it's too soon to know. There was a period of time there where all celebs taking treatments were seeming to pop out twins. 

• Love 3

Kim was an asshole to Kourtney when she was pregnant with Mason. I thought it was a healthy dose of karma when she turned into the Goodyear Blimp while pregnant with North.

How many times did she look down her nose at Kourtney and call her a slob-kabob? I wanted to punch her in the face every time she did it. At least Kourt's clothing isn't straining to contain an enormous ass, ripping an tearing the seams apart and I never heard anyone compare one of Kourt's maternity outfits to ORCA either.

• Love 5

The funny things is, I don't think Kourtney looked sloppy at all while pregnant. I think yoga pants and a t-shirt are far less ridiculous than cankles spilling out of too tight sandals.

And a whole lot more comfortable.  Kourtney wasn't trying to impress anyone with her appearance, she was pregnant and dressed for comfort, her clothing was clean and neat. Maybe because she was comfortable she didn't spend the whole 9 months complaining.  Kim is already on record as saying she has morning sickness "all day long" 

(edited)

And a whole lot more comfortable.

It's also a whole lot safer.  Walking around in stiletto sandals when heavily pregnant is just asking for a good fall and injury.  Not to mention, it just looks stooooopid!

Edited by Tunia
  • Love 1

Kardashianpt2061215_02.jpg

CAPTION THE ABOVE PICTURE. Kim was shopping at the Celine store in Bev Hils today.

KardashianPt3061215_03.jpg

Okay I am loving the dress, but the way shes standing in this shot looks like that heel is gonna break. And I am the kinda girl that'd wear this dress with flip flops not heels.

She looks cold, if you catch our drift!

Kim Kardashian clearly doesn't dress for the weather, because she stepped out in gloomy L.A. today in a tight grey mini dress that showed off both her tiny bump and her prominent nipples. The reality star stopped by Celine in Beverly Hills to do some shopping, and she must be on the hunt for some high fashion outfits that will flatter her growing figure.

If you believe the rumors, Kimmy K is doing her best to please fashion obsessed husband Kanye during her pregnancy. Kanye would never allow Kim to wear sneakers, stretch pants and a loose blouse. His rules include high-end couture designers, always formfitting. And high heels are a must," a source dished to Life & Style. Yeezy should try growing a human being inside of him and then see how much her values style over comfort!

We wonder the ensemble her upcoming wax figure will don? Madame Tussaud's just announced that they will be unveiling the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star at their museum in London, and the brunette beauty's replica will be doing what she does best! "When we were thinking about how we should portray Kim here at Madame Tussauds London, it quickly became obvious it HAD to be taking a selfie,” general manager of the museum Edward Fuller told New York Daily News.

Poor girl is a slave to fashion!

But those high-end couture designes DO NOT FIT KIMS BODY...

• Love 3
(edited)

Kardashianpt2061215_02.jpg

CAPTION THE ABOVE PICTURE. Kim was shopping at the Celine store in Bev Hils today.

KardashianPt3061215_03.jpg

Okay I am loving the dress, but the way shes standing in this shot looks like that heel is gonna break. And I am the kinda girl that'd wear this dress with flip flops not heels.

But those high-end couture designes DO NOT FIT KIMS BODY...

Obviously she's not on the maternity department and from her look of her body it's going to be " Orca 2.0"

Look at the ass on her, sorry but that thing is not human.

Some women carry their pregnancy high and upfront, some get round all over but, I've never heard of anyone who carried it all in her ass.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 7

Wonder how much fat she's had pumped into her butt, and where they get the fat - also, I wonder WHY! WTF?!

Oh, and can I just say that Kanye's sense of style sucks?

• Love 2
(edited)

Wonder how much fat she's had pumped into her butt, and where they get the fat - also, I wonder WHY! WTF?!

The fat? From between Kanye's ears. A never ending supply.

You know he's on the other end of the phone saying " No, get a size smaller, those new industrial spanx work miracles"

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

What baby bump?   I've seen super models who've eaten a sandwich show more than she is.

They got confused & were looking at the back of her body.

I've said it before, but what the hell does she see when she looks in the mirror? What is wrong with her brain that she can't see how bad she looks?

• Love 6

The fat for this current ass came from when Kim was pregnant with baby North. 

She had fat transferred to her ass, and then those fat cells ate all the calories while she was pregnant last time. I'm sure she has some sort of sculpting done since her delivery, but the same thing should happen again this time. I will also predict that Kanye, if around, will again fail to open a car door and assist his heavily pregnant wife out of the car, and will also walk ahead of her and enter someplace, without holding that door for her either. If she really is pregnant and they aren't really using a surrogate, because her first pregnancy was miserable.

• Love 1