Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E03: Destin-ation Unknown

The Biermanns take their annual vacation in Destin, Fla. Dramas on the trip include crying babies, irate alligators, a frazzled Shun, a surprise revelation from Brielle and news about where Kroy will play football the coming year.

I feel sorry for none of these people. Brielle? I would have been happy to put my ass in that twin bed on vacation! Priorities!

No kidding. Her boyfriend is there, on another floor, and you are at the beach. Why worry about where you'll sleep?

I don't get why they intentionally make these car trips miserable. Why leave for a nine hour car trip at 1:00 pm? Pack the night before and leave at three am. The kids would sleep most of the way and you would get there by noon.

I get wanting to sleep in and pack last minute, but so not worth four kids screaming for hours in the car because they have been waiting to go all day.

• Love 3

9 hours? How were they getting there, via Mississippi? It's 5-1/2 hours from downtown Atlanta, and I realize they live an hour north of the city, but come on.... no way it's 9 hours. Panama City Beach and Destin are places I've driven to from WNC, 2 hours north of Atlanta, and it's never taken me longer than 7-1/2 hours. Even with stopping to eat.

• Love 3

Tracey strikes again!!! "Baby organs is a big business in Mexico. True story." LMAO!!

Kim, the papparazi could care less where you are at this point. Saying in front of everyone that you don't believe your daughter is a virgin, on the heels of your son saying "fucking" and you blame the girls for that.... yeah...... because you never cuss....you're mom of the year material.

I believe Brielle is a virgin, because I don't think she knows what sex is, or how it's done. If the child doesn't know the difference between carrot cake and crab cakes, well.... can't you just hear the conversation? "Wait.. that goes .... where? What? Huh? Should I Google this?"

Did they not take into consideration when this show would be airing with all the "surprise" of where Kroy would be playing? It's like watching people being stupid on purpose. Oh wait.... it's the Biermanns.

How does Shun ever take a bath or a shower?

Kim never dropped her red SOLO cup the entire time. Drinking with a straw, you've gone as low as you can go, Kim. And who wears long dresses to the beach? Worried you won't match the Instagram Photoshopped pics?? :)

• Love 7

I believe Brielle is a virgin, because I don't think she knows what sex is, or how it's done. If the child doesn't know the difference between carrot cake and crab cakes, well.... can't you just hear the conversation? "Wait.. that goes .... where? What? Huh? Should I Google this?"

The dumbest people have no problems when it comes to figuring out what to put where when having sex. Which is terrifying because these are the people who procreate the most, ugh.

• Love 7

I am so glad we won't have to hear anymore of the ~are we going to move, what are we going to do about X when we move~. until next year.

Enough with the dog penis plotline! (next episode)

Edited by The Ascension
  • Love 2

I am so glad we won't have to hear anymore of the ~are we going to move, what are we going to do about X when we move~. until next year.

Enough with the dog penis plotline! (next episode)

I thought that scene had already aired. I've fast forward forwarded through so many disgusting dog scenes, I'm skipping next week.

• Love 1

To use a favorite word of my mother's (mortified).... I would be mortified if my children spoke like KJ does. It's all well and good now (except, not) until he's in Kindergarten cursing like a sailor. Of course, entitlement will rear its ugly head and Kim will be at the school screeching about how dare anyone tell her kid he can't talk that way. I can curse with the best of them but never in front of my kids (as much as I can help it) and my kids are certainly disciplined if a four letter word exits their mouths. I mean, just the way Kim yelled at the girls, "Bitches, stop fighting" shows that there is absolutely no attempt to clean up language. At all. 

Who leaves at 1 in the afternoon for a 9 hour car trip? We usually leave first thing in the morning after packing up the night before. I was surprised to see that Kim and Kroy actually traveled in the same vehicle as the babies- figured they'd pass that off to "the help".

• Love 3

These people are supreme white trash. KJ telling Kim on the phone to "open the fu*#ing gate" and Kim laughing her ass off was the last straw for me. I don't think having her stylist and chef as part of the show is all that interesting. Time to delete from my DVR. 

Kim must photoshop the hell out of her selfies. Girl is chunky. Notice no bikini shots of her on the beach, she pretty much stayed covered up except her tits of course. 

You can bet Brielle was serious when she said she wants to be a young mom just like Kim was. Why would Kim be so shocked at that statement. Does she really think Brielle is going to graduate from college and actually make a career for herself? I see pregnancy for her in the very near future. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 8

You can bet Brielle was serious when she said she wants to be a young mom just like Kim was. Why would Kim be so shocked at that statement. Does she really think Brielle is going to graduate from college and actually make a career for herself? I see pregnancy for her in the very near future.

I actually don't think Brielle was serious. I actually really believe that Brielle and her sister don't want kids anytime soon. As much as they love their little siblings, all those babies drive them crazy and they don't want to saddled with all those kids. And I think if any one of them gets pregnant first, ironically, it will be Arianna.  The one that gets straight A's who doesn't act like her "airhead" sister. Life is full of ironies and in this family, this will be one of them.

I think Brielle says shit like that to get a rise out of Kim and I don't think she's that dumb underneath it all. But her mother acts like her sister, now she's fucking with her nose to look like her teenage daughter. I'm sure there is a part of her that respects her but...you just can't be friends or in competition with your teenage daughter where you're trying to look like her, it's just not maternal. Now you're calling your girls "bitches." It's not role model behavior and I think deep down Brielle knows that. I'm sorry but I don't think she's complimenting her mother when she says she wants to be like her, I see it as a dig and one that Brielle is consciously giving to her mother, with that smirk on her face when she says it. 

I like the boyfriend, don't know his story, but he is presenting himself well from what I've seen. Although I haven't seen much.

Edited by represent
  • Love 3

Well, the vet did say, "unless he's made a habit of it by now." Soooo...

I can see Brielle wanting to get out at any cost. I hope that doesn't include a baby and a shotgun wedding but I wouldn't be surprised if it did. Kim said on WWHL that Slade's dad invented automatic soap/sanitizer dispensers or some such. She did her wink and clicked her teeth like "not bad, not bad at all". I got the feeling boyfriend comes from some serious money.

• Love 2

Maybe, maybe not. There's a Charles Agnew Osborne (Slade's last name) who lives in Cumming, GA that has some patents on some things that have a relationship with an automatic soap dispenser:

http://patents.justia.com/inventor/charles-agnew-osborne

But the thing was invented back in 1989 by someone else. THAT is where the money is, the subsequent improvement patents don't make all that much. And Cumming isn't a hotbed of millionaires.

• Love 2

Kim was tweeting her displeasure with the episode between the bad color skin tone and something about she knows everything about her kids.  Kim would be the first mother to know absolutely everything about her kids.

• Love 3

Kim was tweeting her displeasure with the episode between the bad color skin tone and something about she knows everything about her kids.  Kim would be the first mother to know absolutely everything about her kids.

Did she happen to say anything about her little KJ's filthy mouth?  Or was that not as important as her orange skin? 

• Love 5

Tracey strikes again!!! "Baby organs is a big business in Mexico. True story." LMAO!!

I loved that, she is seriously the best part of this show, The things she says and seeing dumb ass Kim's reactions to them are priceless!

One thing I don't understand is how it took them 9 hours from the Atlanta area to get to Destin. Should be 5 or 6 hours tops. Did they stop so Kim could brush and check on her precious wigs.

• Love 1

Who was in the back seat of Slade's car on the way down to Destin?  I know Arianna and her friend were in Tracey's car, and the little kids were with Kim and Kroy, but I couldn't figure out who was with Brielle and Slade.  They looked like adults, not kids.  Just wondering.

I mentioned that earlier, Texasmom1970, probably had to swing by Chick-Fil-A, Sally's Beauty Supply for any forgotten wig stuff, liquor store for lots more wine, and a tobacco store so Kroy could be sure he had plenty of chew.

Don't forget the stop at the gas station for lotto tickets.

• Love 7

Who was in the back seat of Slade's car on the way down to Destin? I know Arianna and her friend were in Tracey's car, and the little kids were with Kim and Kroy, but I couldn't figure out who was with Brielle and Slade. They looked like adults, not kids. Just wondering.

The nanny(ies?). You can see one of them carrying one of the twins on the beach. Edited out otherwise.

They really need to get KJ under control. What a horrible kid. I know people think kids shouldn't be mentioned negatively on these forums but if their horribleness is going to be showcased, I'm going to mention it.

• Love 5

They really need to get KJ under control. What a horrible kid. I know people think kids shouldn't be mentioned negatively on these forums but if their horribleness is going to be showcased, I'm going to mention it.

I agree. He's a nasty piece of work and I don't feel bad for saying it. Unfortunately Kim is that trashy sort of mom who finds bad behavior cute and funny. I have a feeling she was stricter and more hands on with Brielle and Arianna because she didn't have money or a team of nannies back when they were little. I think she has more of a "whatever" attitude now and can't be bothered to correct the K-kids.

• Love 4

The amount of money these people blow is astounding. They will be in bankruptcy in a couple years.

A U-Haul just to carry her stupid wigs? Seriously?

Feels like every episode is the same, so tired of the dog story line, who gives a crap.

They pride themselves on being trashy. You can see Kim's gut sticking out in every scene, her instagram is full of lies.

• Love 3

so tired of the dog story line, who gives a crap.

Yeah, the dog story line seems like it's crossing the line into I don't know but... It kinda feels a bit uncomfortable to have this focus on the dogs genitalia and talking about giving the dog a" BJ" when their cook, Tracey, was blowing on that area. Yeah it wasn't funny to me.  Just seems a bit inappropriate to me, call me a prude but, I didn't like it, ewww.   I know that clearly isn't what Tracey was doing, I don't even think that is where her mind was at.  But it was sick ass Troy and Kim making it into something sexual between a human and an animal, no, no, that's not funny.

• Love 2

I must be a sicko, too - I thought the doggie weenie bit was funny.  Of course, I've spent the past few years fondling every area - including where the balls once were - on my kitties, so what do I know!

Tickle, tickle, little pickle.

I may be trashy, too.

I haven't been paying attention, does KJ talk like that in front of Kroy, with no reprimand? If so... he's as bad as his wife.

I don't like these blurred lines of how the kids act like I don't know ... they're equals or on their level. I wonder if the younger ones are emulating the older ones who sass Kim and call her by her 1st name. Also, if Kim being so passive and spoiling of them all it just has made an environment of no boundaries or respect.

I'm not saying parents have to be drill sergeants or tight asses but if they are firm with the kids, set consequences, and rewards WHEN EARNED (or appropriate occasionally not automatically), and live by example in behavior ...sometimes it's better in the long run. JMHO of course I'm not a parenting expert.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 2
Kim, the papparazi could care less where you are at this point. Saying in front of everyone that you don't believe your daughter is a virgin, on the heels of your son saying "fucking" and you blame the girls for that.... yeah...... because you never cuss....you're mom of the year material.

Kim was clearly being sarcastic when she blamed KJ cussing on the girls. 

I actually think Kim's two older daughters are pretty good kids. Although Brielle is dumber than a box of rocks. They probably had a stricter upbringing. I'm not familiar with Kim's parents, but, maybe if they aren't as crude as Kim, they were more involved and had a positive influence. I just can't get over how horrible KJ is and Kim and Kroy just laugh. Just wait until the little shit is in school.

• Love 1

I remember way back in the early days of RHoATL, Kim had a full-blown walk-in closet for all of Brielle's designer clothes. The kid had Dolce & Gabana when she was 6. Those were the Big Poppa days, too, when she had a storage unit full of stuff she bought that she didn't have room for in the condo.

• Love 2

To be honest, I only watch this on Sunday afternoons when I've already seen all the episodes of Snapped that are on, so, I know next to nothing about the older girls. I didn't watch the early years of RHA because I couldn't stand Kim.