Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Reunion (Part I)

• Start Topic

I feel like the Carole-Luanne debate can go on forever .

Last season and it's reunion, was dominated by the drama between Aviva and Carole.

This season and it's reunion, thus far, seems to be dominated by the drama between Luann and Carol.

Anyone notice a trend?

• Love 3

Carole needed to just stop and let Luann be pissy about Adam-I think the next round will go the Countess.

I know that sounds lame and childish but I completely agree with this. I mean it's childish and lame anyway so might as well just let the fire, spark, crackle a bit then burn out. I can't imagine that the pissy Countess would have lasted too long. I mean I know Lu is whatever but she still likes to time her barbs when they fit and it wouldn't have been long after where she wouldn't have be able to incorporate a dig or jab on the subject without it creating a ridiculously loud thud and receiving the table wide eye roll. Lu doesn't really beat a dead horse. I mean she will beat a horse to death  but  she's not one to linger on a subject for too long afterwards. 

I mean if its brought up then......

Edited by Sincerely Yours
  • Love 3

My position is that at the very least Carole should care about how awkward a position it leaves Lu in. At that time her and Lu were at the very least friendly. I never thought Carole should have fallen over backwards worrying and losing sleep over NIcole but I did think she became a bit callous when she decided she needed to defend herself so vehemently by using information about Nicole and Adams relationship or lack there of.  That right there was uncalled for. The need for any defense was sparked by Carole not really caring about the point Lu made about it not exactly being a 100% easy breezy situation. I mean why did Carole need to start in on the whole "oh, but I thought", "oh, well I don't see why"... It was her need to question the discomfort when it should have been pretty obvious. Instead she need justification instead of just going "oh damn, I hoped it wouldn't be awkward considering how much time has passed but I understand if it's still a sensitive subject".. Done. Even if she didn't understand why it would be. Nothing wrong with offering up understanding and respect for what Lu was going to have to maneuver through. I mean honestly that's all Lu was pointing out. I truly believe Lu was just letting it be know that the new development was going to be awkward, uncomfortable for her and her niece. Her niece because well that's her ex and then for Lu because she's going to feel bad that her niece is feeling a certain kind of way. That's how I saw the initial confession. Carol drops the news, Lu expresses that all isn't exactly kosher with this new dynamic and it doesn't take long for Carole to shrug it off as some "it is what it is" scenario.  I think all the petty crap afterwards could have been avoided had Carol not tried to minimize the significant affect it had on the people involved. No one said it had to last weeks and weeks. Hell it may even have been only one, two nights of awkward nights of talking and a few tears with her aunt after the news broke but damn acknowledge that it isn't the easiest news to adjust to 5 seconds after becoming aware of it.

Almost all of Carole's snarky or insensitive comments about Nicole/LuAnn were made in TH's and not directly to LuAnn's face, so she did allow LuAnn some time/space to adjust to her/Adam dating, which is why LuAnn was NOT angry about Carole/Adam dating during the bulk of the entire season because the THs are filmed AFTER the regular season is done being filmed. In fact, they filmed MORE THs directly before filming the reunion. I have no doubts that production fed both Carole and LuAnn information/misinformation to each other in order to amp up the drama while they were filming the TH segments, hence LuAnn going off the rails well after they finished filming the season. When LuAnn began her twitter war, Carole kept asking "What" and saying "That isn't true" at first and then when LuAnn didn't back down, Carole took her down on twitter and now in the reunion.

• Love 4

What I wish is that Andy would have asked one of them for their persepective as folks who were filming with them all season long. Did they get the impression that Lu no longer considered Carole a friend for most all of the season? He is a terrible host, which should be said loudly and often.

Yeah, I mean I know he'll never willingly give up his chair as reunion moderator, but I just think of how much juicier the reunions could be (and they do love drama at Bravo) if the mod could 1) actually regulate the talking over each other so we could hear what the HWs are saying and 2) zero in on what a HW says and ask actual follow-ups to interesting statements.

As it is, Andy only really knows how to follow cue cards and the asses of the favored HWs he wants to kiss.

• Love 5

Almost all of Carole's snarky or insensitive comments about Nicole/LuAnn were made in TH's and not directly to LuAnn's face, so she did allow LuAnn some time/space to adjust to her/Adam dating, which is why LuAnn was NOT angry about Carole/Adam dating during the bulk of the entire season because the THs are filmed AFTER the regular season is done being filmed. In fact, they filmed MORE THs directly before filming the reunion. I have no doubts that production fed both Carole and LuAnn information/misinformation to each other in order to amp up the drama while they were filming the TH segments, hence LuAnn going off the rails well after they finished filming the season. When LuAnn began her twitter war, Carole kept asking "What" and saying "That isn't true" at first and then when LuAnn didn't back down, Carole took her down on twitter and now in the reunion.

But apparently the question brought up is why after the season started did Lu all of sudden have a problem with it. Well during filming we do see Lu not too comfortable with it and we do see Carole be pretty indifferent to it so that alone to me set the tone. And then after seeing the rest of it, the snide comments, the uncalled for crap? That actually confirms why Lu seemed even more annoyed with the situation after seeing how PURPOSELY disrespectful Carole was while presenting it for the camera. I mean these are her interviews for crying out loud. Not some oooppss forgot the cameras were rolling foot in mouth footage. And just because its a direct question from production doesn't mean it has to be answered in the demeanor she chose to answer them. Come on. Besides Carlole never forgets that cameras are rolling.  Like I've said before. All this confusion about timing doesn't make sense to me. She wasn't 100% okey dokey for basic reasons then the footage airs and her twitter lights up. Seems like the timing of Lu reactions adds up pretty easily to me.

• Love 5

100% Bethenny.  Her spin-off was over she got her talk show and she never really loved him and was forced into marrying him.  I guess one has to ignore the 150 times she told him she loved him on TV.

This is pure speculation and cannot be presented as fact. We don't know what went on behind closed doors.

• Love 5

My statement is based on what Bethenny has done and said to the press.  She ended the run of Bethenny ever after. . . statement of fact.  She got a talk show -statement of fact.  She wrote her husband a letter telling him she wanted to divorce during the run of the talk show http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/lawyers-bethenny-frankel-estranged-husband-battle-custody-trial-article-1.1808281  Bethenny's testimony under oath.  Bethenny on her marriage and not wanting to get married http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3125490/Bethenny-Frankel-44-shows-skin-bikini-admits-gut-told-not-marry-Jason-Hoppy-Andy-Cohen-talked-it.html

Perhaps our definition of speculation differs. 

• Love 2

My statement is based on what Bethenny has done and said to the press.  She ended the run of Bethenny ever after. . . statement of fact.  She got a talk show -statement of fact.  She wrote her husband a letter telling him she wanted to divorce during the run of the talk show http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/lawyers-bethenny-frankel-estranged-husband-battle-custody-trial-article-1.1808281  Bethenny's testimony under oath.  Bethenny on her marriage and not wanting to get married http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3125490/Bethenny-Frankel-44-shows-skin-bikini-admits-gut-told-not-marry-Jason-Hoppy-Andy-Cohen-talked-it.html

None of that means that Bethenny was 100% responsible for the demise of her marriage. Just because we didn't see and hear Jason do as many crappy things in the media, doesn't mean he wasn't a prick behind closed doors. And I DID see him do and say some crappy shit that contributed to the cause of divorce.
  • Love 3

Nowhere does Bethenny state in the tabloid articles above that she "never really loved" Jason or was "forced into marrying him." Those are inferences you made (ie. speculation). She does claim to have had misgivings about the way it would all turn out though.

The Daily Mail piece actually paints Jason in a very unflattering light.

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 5

Why did Bethenny and Jason break up? Was it his idea or hers? 

This is the question I responded to-Was it his idea or hers?

I believe it was Bethenny's idea given she wrote the letter and testified to what he said when she wrote him telling him she wanted a divorce.  Simple, clean.

Bethenny has made many comments  here is one about Jason not being the love of her life,  http://www.realitytea.com/2013/10/07/bethenny-frankel-admits-she-knew-jason-hoppy-wasnt-the-love-of-her-life-when-she-married-him/

Nowhere does Bethenny state in the tabloid articles above that she "never really loved" Jason or was "forced into marrying him." Those are inferences you made (ie. speculation). She does claim to have had misgivings about the way it would all turn out though.

The Daily Mail piece actually paints Jason in a very unflattering light.

please see above reponse.

But apparently the question brought up is why after the season started did Lu all of sudden have a problem with it. Well during filming we do see Lu not too comfortable with it and we do see Carole be pretty indifferent to it so that alone to me set the tone. And then after seeing the rest of it, the snide comments, the uncalled for crap? That actually confirms why Lu seemed even more annoyed with the situation after seeing how PURPOSELY disrespectful Carole was while presenting it for the camera. I mean these are her interviews for crying out loud. Not some oooppss forgot the cameras were rolling foot in mouth footage. And just because its a direct question from production doesn't mean it has to be answered in the demeanor she chose to answer them. Come on. Besides Carlole never forgets that cameras are rolling.  Like I've said before. All this confusion about timing doesn't make sense to me. She wasn't 100% okey dokey for basic reasons then the footage airs and her twitter lights up. Seems like the timing of Lu reactions adds up pretty easily to me.

As a show vet, LuAnn is well aware of production games aimed at getting a heated response in the THs. She herself said some questionable things in her THs over the years as well. LuAnn was no angle in her TH about Carole/Adam either and LuAnn is ALWAYS aware of the cameras as well. And, YES, LuAnn was fine with Carole during the bulk of the season, until the T&C trip and then it became about C/H trying to "catch her" in the act AFTER they all got back. Even Bethenny is not buying LuAnn's umbrage over Carole/Adam and says that LuAnn got mad at Carole about the T&C trip naked guy incident. None of the other HWs are supporting LuAnn in this ridiculous war about Adam.

None of that means that Bethenny was 100% responsible for the demise of her marriage. Just because we didn't see and hear Jason do as many crappy things in the media, doesn't mean he wasn't a prick behind closed doors. And I DID see him do and say some crappy shit that contributed to the cause of divorce.

The question ZM responded to was who asked for a divorce, Bethenny, Jason or both, not who was to BLAME for them divorcing. The answer is 100% Bethenny.

• Love 2

Idk how it works with Daily Mail.  I mean, nearly every day they have something on Kelly, and really, who the fuck cares anything about Kelly anymore?  Anyway, every day now they have something on Bethenny in the Hamptons.  Whatevs.  Here's from today-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3206306/Bethenny-Frankel-shares-sultry-bedroom-snap-mystery-man-lying-wait-her.html

They say Carole said Bethenny's calls were "court-appointed".  She did?  I didn't catch that.  Even more reason this should not have been brought up.  Take it up with your lawyer, Bethenny & duke it out in court.  Leave it off the show.  But thanks, B, for showing us Carole's new role for next season as your puppet.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5

As a show vet, LuAnn is well aware of production games aimed at getting a heated response in the THs. She herself said some questionable things in her THs over the years as well. LuAnn was no angle in her TH about Carole/Adam either and LuAnn is ALWAYS aware of the cameras as well. And, YES, LuAnn was fine with Carole during the bulk of the season, until the T&C trip and then it became about C/H trying to "catch her" in the act AFTER they all got back. Even Bethenny is not buying LuAnn's umbrage over Carole/Adam and says that LuAnn got mad at Carole about the T&C trip naked guy incident. None of the other HWs are supporting LuAnn in this ridiculous war about Adam.

The question ZM responded to was who asked for a divorce, Bethenny, Jason or both, not who was to BLAME for them divorcing. The answer is 100% Bethenny.

So Lu had a press conference confirming that she was indeed completely fine with Carole about the Adam situation? I must have missed that but okay I'll take your word for it...

I rarely use (actually never) the other HW's as gauges for how I process the logic about a situation but that's me.

• Love 2

Yes I agree Bethenny sent the letter (per their agreement) asking for the divorce. I highly doubt it came as a surprise to Jason. Bethenny just started the process.

So Lu had a press conference confirming that she was indeed completely fine with Carole about the Adam situation? I must have missed that but okay I'll take your word for it...

I rarely use (actually never) the other HW's as gauges for how I process the logic about a situation but that's me.

Where in my post did I say that "Lu had a press conference"? Do we really need to say IMO each time we make a post?. LOL

• Love 2

Where in my post did I say that "Lu had a press conference"? Do we really need to say IMO each time we make a post?. LOL

I try to limit myself to one 'IMO' and one 'LOL' per day.  And those didn't count toward my quota. LOL.  (Neither did that one.)

• Love 8

This is the question I responded to-Was it his idea or hers?

I believe it was Bethenny's idea given she wrote the letter and testified to what he said when she wrote him telling him she wanted a divorce.  Simple, clean.

Bethenny has made many comments  here is one about Jason not being the love of her life,  http://www.realitytea.com/2013/10/07/bethenny-frankel-admits-she-knew-jason-hoppy-wasnt-the-love-of-her-life-when-she-married-him/

Yes, Bethenny was unhappy and initiated the divorce. However, that does not mean Bethenny never loved Jason and was forced into marriage as you previously stated. Those are your opinions, not facts.

I don't usually read tabloids (though I will occasionally click a link or two when they are posted here on the forum) but it is my understanding that some of these websites like Radar Online which the aforementioned realitytea.com article quoted are less than credible sources.

Bethenny making the occasional negative remark about the man she is in the midst of a bitter and protracted divorce with is not entirely unexpected.

• Love 5

Yes, Bethenny was unhappy and initiated the divorce. However, that does not mean Bethenny never loved Jason and was forced into marriage as you previously stated.

I watched all the epis of Bethenny Ever After and I thought they were in love. However, I don't think she (and possibly he) really knew/knows the true definition.

I am always astounded at how 2 people can think they love each other, be all gaga, get married, have a kid and 18 months later it's over.  Whatever they were in, likely wasn't love.  It was something but it wasn't love.

Romantic sap that I am, regardless of how much I dislike Beth, whenever I see pics of her, Jason and Bryn together when Bryn was a baby, it kind of makes me sad.  If one or both of them weren't so damaged, they could have had it all.

• Love 7

I know that sounds lame and childish but I completely agree with this. I mean it's childish and lame anyway so might as well just let the fire, spark, crackle a bit then burn out. I can't imagine that the pissy Countess would have lasted too long. I mean I know Lu is whatever but she still likes to time her barbs when they fit and it wouldn't have been long after where she wouldn't have be able to incorporate a dig or jab on the subject without it creating a ridiculously loud thud and receiving the table wide eye roll. Lu doesn't really beat a dead horse. I mean she will beat a horse to death  but  she's not one to linger on a subject for too long afterwards. 

I mean if its brought up then......

Oh. So then she's not our kind of people at all huh?  :P (<--  rybread say if these count)

• Love 5

It's just the certainty of your post makes it seem like there was some official statement made about where Lu stood on this particular subject. <shrug>

Oh. So then she's not our kind of people at all huh?  :P (<--  rybread say if these count)

;-)

Yes I agree Bethenny sent the letter (per their agreement) asking for the divorce. I highly doubt it came as a surprise to Jason. Bethenny just started the process.

The question wasn't was it a surprise. The question was who idea was it. I suggest all that want to continue to talk about Bethenny and Jason's marriage go to the topic specially set aside for their marriage and divorce.  Perhaps that was my error in not redirecting the inquiry.  Because it seems pretty clear to me  Bethenny wanted a divorce and filed for one and Jason did not.  There are literally pages and pages of stories about their divorce over there.

• Love 1

I cannot stand single older women who seem to think they know what it is like raising children, or that they can do better.  Carole saying she does, is a joke, and a haughty remark at that.  She has no idea what a Mother has to go through when there is unrequited love, it is tough, and I know my daughter makes me feel like I am also experiencing it also.  So I completely understand where Lu is coming from, even if it is her niece, they are close and he was Lu's cook because of her niece.

So Carole, get off your know it all high horse.  He most likely lied to you about his relationship.

• Love 3

I watched all the epis of Bethenny Ever After and I thought they were in love. However, I don't think she (and possibly he) really knew/knows the true definition.

I am always astounded at how 2 people can think they love each other, be all gaga, get married, have a kid and 18 months later it's over.  Whatever they were in, likely wasn't love.  It was something but it wasn't love.

Romantic sap that I am, regardless of how much I dislike Beth, whenever I see pics of her, Jason and Bryn together when Bryn was a baby, it kind of makes me sad.  If one or both of them weren't so damaged, they could have had it all.

Idk how it works with Daily Mail.  I mean, nearly every day they have something on Kelly, and really, who the fuck cares anything about Kelly anymore?  Anyway, every day now they have something on Bethenny in the Hamptons.  Whatevs.  Here's from today-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3206306/Bethenny-Frankel-shares-sultry-bedroom-snap-mystery-man-lying-wait-her.html

They say Carole said Bethenny's calls were "court-appointed".  She did?  I didn't catch that.  Even more reason this should not have been brought up.  Take it up with your lawyer, Bethenny & duke it out in court.  Leave it off the show.  But thanks, B, for showing us Carole's new role for next season as your puppet.

That line made no sense I think the Court ordered that the non-custodial parent be allowed to call no more than twice a day and during specific times.  It sounds like between 7:30 and 8:00 pm is one of the times..

• Love 1

True confessions time?  Ya'll using words like gorgeous and super attractive to describe Nicole makes me feel like an asshole for scrolling back up to look at that picture again.

I'm not really feeling it.  I watched her on that Bravo show she was on.  She had a good personality.

• Love 3

True confessions time?  Ya'll using words like gorgeous and super attractive to describe Nicole makes me feel like an asshole for scrolling back up to look at that picture again.

Adding to your confession (*cue Usher* "These are my confession!"), I might have maybe perhaps possibly done the same thing. I guess she's cute in that hipster-y way.

• Love 5

I cannot stand single older women who seem to think they know what it is like raising children, or that they can do better.  Carole saying she does, is a joke, and a haughty remark at that.  She has no idea what a Mother has to go through when there is unrequited love, it is tough, and I know my daughter makes me feel like I am also experiencing it also.  So I completely understand where Lu is coming from, even if it is her niece, they are close and he was Lu's cook because of her niece.

So Carole, get off your know it all high horse.  He most likely lied to you about his relationship.

Color me confused. When did Carole say - or even imply - that she could do a better job raising children than Lu? I must have missed that part of the episode. 

If anybody is on a high horse, it's fucking Luanne. Haughty bitch, she is. 

• Love 12

Yeah, I'm signing on with this one. I was staring tryna see it and I couldn't get passed the five head....

• Love 1

I'm not really feeling it.  I watched her on that Bravo show she was on.  She had a good personality.

Adding to your confession (*cue Usher* "These are my confession!"), I might have maybe perhaps possibly done the same thing. I guess she's cute in that hipster-y way.

Yeah, I'm signing on with this one. I was staring tryna see it and I couldn't get passed the five head....

BWAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!  It's official, ya'll ain't shit.  Meeting adjourned. 

• Love 4

It's just the certainty of your post makes it seem like there was some official statement made about where Lu stood on this particular subject. <shrug>

;-)

Most of the "talk" about Carole dating Adam was done via THs, not LuAnn and Carole talking face to face. When they were face to face, they both expressed their friendship meaning more to them than C/A dating. LuAnn never said that she did NOT want Carole to date him, EVER and she did not say that because they were in fact dating that the friendship was over until the reunion, months and months AFTER they started dating. For me, that translates that it really was no big deal to LuAnn, that she was not hurt, upset or put off at any time during filming until the Finale was filmed and AFTER the season aired. That is why I AM certain that this umbrage LuAnn is swearing by is fake, as fake as Sonja having her good friend P. Diddy on her yacht.

• Love 1

What's a five head?  Oh come now, let's not give the girl a complex.  She looks very cute.  She could get another guy in a second.  Why she's so hung up on Adam is beyond me, but girls in their 20's can often get very silly about this sorta stuff.  I'm just wondering if Adam is way more cunning than we know -- and if there is much more going on here than what we're being told by EVERYONE involved.

I'm getting the feeling Adam could be quite the user -- using Nicole, Lu & Carole to get ahead career-wise.  Old story, if he is.  But the laidback, seemingly quiet, hippie-dippy hipster facade is a pretty good camouflage if he is actually a cunning user.

• Love 2

What's a five head?  Oh come now, let's not give the girl a complex.  She looks very cute.  She could get another guy in a second.  Why she's so hung up on Adam is beyond me, but girls in their 20's can often get very silly about this sorta stuff.  I'm just wondering if Adam is way more cunning than we know -- and if there is much more going on here than what we're being told by EVERYONE involved.

I'm getting the feeling Adam could be quite the user -- using Nicole, Lu & Carole to get ahead career-wise.  Old story, if he is.  But the laidback, seemingly quiet, hippie-dippy hipster facade is a pretty good camouflage if he is actually a cunning user.

Didn't someone post that Nicole either tweeted or posted in her IG account that she was in another relationship a while ago? I don't think she was pinning away for Adam at all but may have felt weird that he was dating someone her Aunts age.

• Love 1

For anyone wondering what Andy was talking about regarding Carole and Luann on social media.  It seems Carole throws out accusations of ghost tweeters and names the ghost tweeters.  http://www.inquisitr.com/2070942/carole-radziwill-accuses-luann-de-lesseps-of-using-ghost-tweeter-luann-calls-her-disgrace-and-embarrassing/  This story was written at the time of the airing of the initial episode.  It is getting a little creepy apparently Adam had befriended Noel. 

Luann responds to using a ghost writer for tweets:  http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/luann-de-lesseps-slams-carole-radizwill-rhonyc-pathetic-fake-tweet-accusations/

More from Carole:  http://starcasm.net/archives/325712

At what point did Andy think these women were friends?  It sounds pretty nasty all season.

What's a five head?

I know this one!  It's a high forehead, where the hairline is way back on her head.  Tyra Banks coined the phrase on her America's Next Top Model show when she said that her forehead is so high, it's a fivehead. 

• Love 4

For anyone wondering what Andy was talking about regarding Carole and Luann on social media.  It seems Carole throws out accusations of ghost tweeters and names the ghost tweeters.  http://www.inquisitr.com/2070942/carole-radziwill-accuses-luann-de-lesseps-of-using-ghost-tweeter-luann-calls-her-disgrace-and-embarrassing/  This story was written at the time of the airing of the initial episode.  It is getting a little creepy apparently Adam had befriended Noel. 

Luann responds to using a ghost writer for tweets:  http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/luann-de-lesseps-slams-carole-radizwill-rhonyc-pathetic-fake-tweet-accusations/

More from Carole:  http://starcasm.net/archives/325712

At what point did Andy think these women were friends?  It sounds pretty nasty all season.

None of that occurred during filming, it, the twitter war, all happened after the cameras were done filming the entire season with the exception of the reunion and some THs.

• Love 2

Why she's so hung up on Adam is beyond me, but girls in their 20's can often get very silly about this sorta stuff.  

I don't think Nicole is hung up on him. I could be wrong but I got the impression from her show that she's a Live and Let Live kind of hippy, artsy type.  Like, she'd totally be the sculptor living in Paris with 7 or 8 lovers.  If one went away, au revoir.  NEXT!  S'il vous plait.

Based on my in-depth research:  last summer and into the fall, Adam and Nic were still friends.  Adam was hanging out bayside at Luann's flop.  He was taking pictures of the dog, the scenery, Noel and Nicole.  Luann had hired him for at least one dinner that we know of. They went to Nicaragua.  Then it all turned upside down.  I think Lu was partially upset because yeah, it was her niece's ex, but moreso, because this cozy little tableau of young artists and chefs hanging at the cottage on long summer days with other members of the family was over. 

But when Carole accused Lu of lying when Lu put this on Twitter, she technically wasn't lying.  She was just playing loose and fast with her words.  Just like Carole does.

:

2861ECC200000578-3070745-image-a-38_1430

I don't think Nicole is hung up on him. I could be wrong but I got the impression from her show that she's a Live and Let Live kind of hippy, artsy type.  Like, she'd totally be the sculptor living in Paris with 7 or 8 lovers.  If one went away, au revoir.  NEXT!  S'il vous plait.

Based on my in-depth research:  last summer and into the fall, Adam and Nic were still friends.  Adam was hanging out bayside at Luann's flop.  He was taking pictures of the dog, the scenery, Noel and Nicole.  Luann had hired him for at least one dinner that we know of. They went to Nicaragua.  Then it all turned upside down.  I think Lu was partially upset because yeah, it was her niece's ex, but moreso, because this cozy little tableau of young artists and chefs hanging at the cottage on long summer days with other members of the family was over. 

But when Carole accused Lu of lying when Lu put this on Twitter, she technically wasn't lying.  She was just playing loose and fast with her words.  Just like Carole does.

:

2861ECC200000578-3070745-image-a-38_1430

I don't know if I would be all that open minded about a couple traveling together and if one of them had unresolved feelings about the other.  Things happen.  This was a pretty small group of people traveling together.  That is why before Carole and Adam went out they should have told Luann and Nicole.  Regardless of their reaction at least they would have being upfront on their side.  IIRC Carole told either Kristen or Heather they were practically living together before Luann knew they were even seeing each other.  Since Adam was working at the time for Luann I think he should have said something to her.  I think the outcome would have been very different.

So yesterday I asked the question-why did heather say she and Sonja were never friends?  I mean I get Heather was beyond angry with Sonja over not being invited upstairs but she had this long winded apology to her in T&C and they seemed to have very little conflict.  What happened?

Also for Wire Wrap-How old is Giggy's dad?

• Love 1

episode 5 where Carole and Lu discuss the relationship regarding Adam is VERY telling in my opinion. luann says let me guess and proceeds to describe Adam in HER words....from Her perspective. While Lu has a coy grin, she is sorta biting her nails and says "is he tall....and young....and good looking and cooks really well?"

(Luann could have said "the chef I employ who was dating my niece and is 28 years old." Those would have been objective words to describe Adam without implying an attraction. )

THOSE are words used to describe someone Luann found attractive and THAT is why it is so personal. I'd bet she had many fantasy 'hook-up' with Adam.

Ironically in the same conversation Luann said Adam and Nicole DID break up a while ago.

Luann you know you were lusting after Adam but you didn't get him or apparently even a skinny dipping escapade. Should have bought a house with a pool.

Edited by Abby2197
  • Love 9

I don't know if I would be all that open minded about a couple traveling together and if one of them had unresolved feelings about the other.  Things happen.  This was a pretty small group of people traveling together.  That is why before Carole and Adam went out they should have told Luann and Nicole.  Regardless of their reaction at least they would have being upfront on their side.  IIRC Carole told either Kristen or Heather they were practically living together before Luann knew they were even seeing each other.  Since Adam was working at the time for Luann I think he should have said something to her.  I think the outcome would have been very different.

So yesterday I asked the question-why did heather say she and Sonja were never friends?  I mean I get Heather was beyond angry with Sonja over not being invited upstairs but she had this long winded apology to her in T&C and they seemed to have very little conflict.  What happened?

Also for Wire Wrap-How old is Giggy's dad?

LisaV's Giggy? He is somewhere around 8 years old, he is a retired show dog. LOL

• Love 1

StewedSquash............today is your lucky day!

Look what I found on the Bravo website...

kristen%20nails1_zpsuchgywxn.jpg

kristen%20nails2_zpst3vlhtnb.jpg

kristen%20nails3_zpsvv7dikj5.jpg

I'm really glad those things are fake....I had horrible visions of Kristen poking one of her kids in the eye or something with those talons!!   (btw - they're kind of gaudy/ugly, in my opinion....)

• Love 8

Thanks for posting the Kristen pics AnnA!  It's not my thing but I like someone like Kristen who goes hard for a look.  If she had added a Vulcan-style sculpted forehead piece, I might have loved LuAnn's look - well, maybe not.

I felt a little embarrassed watching LuAnn flail but I agree with breezy424 upthread -- things have spiraled out of control, argument-wise, for LuAnn, but I was very bothered by the 1 TH where Carole said she didn't care about how Nicole felt.  I admit I still think it was unnecessary, and whatever her intent, just seems cold and mean for the sake of it.  A part of me does think that what Sincerely Yours and others think, I think, that LuAnn really is actually only bothered by Nicole's feelings about the matter -- but it's awkward to be plain about that.  LuAnn got into it but was of two minds -- maybe -- because getting into it exposes Nicole as feeling sad about Adam, and no one wants to be seen that way after a break up.  It's just all too bad.  So I dislike the whole nature of LuAnn's shifting argument and think the stuff about it's age/no it's family etc. as written by RedheadedZombie was totally dead-on, but without being able to explain why, I do think she's all shifting sands about it because LuAnn doesn't want to be explicit and say Nicole was very hurt to have Adam move onto a significant relationship (in terms of length at least) with her aunt's peer, on a TV show.  That would sting, and I don't think any less of anyone who would feel some kind of way about those circumstances.  There is pain in moving on from any breakup, let alone one that becomes a plot point in a show, where there are public and quasi-public figures involved.  It just sucks, I'm saying, I think, without casting too many aspersions.  However, it doesn't make the shittier comments LuAnn has thrown any less shitty, I guess I'm also saying.

I still hate Ramona and Sonja.  Yes, both of them.  Like a lot.  I agree with what shoegal wrote about that 'partying' connotes: sniff sniff, rub your nose.  It's coke.  It means doing lines together.  I don't blame Carole for shutting that shit down as best she could, nor for her definition of family.  Sonja is a try-hard liar with no loyalty and discretion.  If they did a bump together literally decades ago, who fucking cares?  Sonja was saying that to brag her ass off while drunk and needing a Guardian of the Snatch to block her bits from Bravo's cameras.  I find her delusion that a second Mr. Moneybags will save her day fucking delicious.  Delicious.  And I would stake my actual life that whatever else, JFK Jr. didn't even know her name beyond 'That hostess who keeps leaning over and reaching for my zipper when she shows me to my table.'

And now no one can order that Sonja Morgan International Intergalactic Gold Dress, One Size Fits Most, yours for a modest $1,200 since she wore it pantyless on the reunion to insist that Madonna Ciccone was at her ill-run, effed lubeless fashion show.  Cool!

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 14

I love my nieces very much. I really do. But, if any of you want to date any of their old boyfriends, please feel free to do so! It's really none of my business.

Oh no, you can't fool me. You're just going to suck me in with your seeming indifference and then pounce!

• Love 14

I'm not buying the LuAnn is upset because Nicole is hurt argument.  At least I'm not buying it because of the way LuAnn is handling it.  If she was my niece (and she was hurt) I would do everything in my power to make light of it and definitely NOT talk about it on national TV.   I'm sure that my niece would thank me for it too.  It's an embarrassment.

I think this has more to do with having a storyline and/or promoting Nicole for a spot on a reality show.  Maybe she's hoping to get her on the The Bachelor or The Bachelorette.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 8

I think it is pretty amusing that most people don't believe that Sonja knew "John John" but if she claimed that she gave him a blow job then everyone would go "I can see that."

As far as Carole claiming he didn't party....he was a freaking Kennedy for crying out loud! They were lucky he didn't drown someone.

Well, he sorta did...

• Love 10