Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Spoilers, Previews, Gossip, Etc.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Published on Jul 9, 2015

Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump and her husband Ken Todd film Real Housewives of Beverly Hills while on location in Florence, Italy.

From dailymail.co.uk

Wheel Housewives Of Florence! RHOBH stars Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump ride a horse and cart on European vacation

By Zoe Nauman For Dailymail.com

Published: 12:48 EST, 9 July 2015 | Updated: 14:00 EST, 9 July 2015

She has been enjoying a luxury vacation along the Italian coast in a yacht.

But Kyle Richards took to another mode of transport on Thursday and was joined by a gal pal - Lisa Vanderpump.

The two Real Housewives of Beverly Hills stars hit the streets of Florence in a horse drawn cart taking in the sites of the stunning medieval Italian city.

-snip-

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3155201/Wheel-Housewives-Florence-RHOBH-stars-Kyle-Richards-Lisa-Vanderpump-ride-horse-cart-European-vacation.html#ixzz3fQkyRM1P

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited by quinn
  • Love 3
(edited)

Published on Jul 9, 2015

Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump and her husband Ken Todd film Real Housewives of Beverly Hills while on location in Florence, Italy.

From dailymail.co.uk

Oh the HORRORS! No wonder Brandi quit the show! LOLsnortLOL Having to travel to Italy on a paid vacation, enjoying the sun, the location, the free food/booze AND did I mention.... getting PAID to do so! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3

That's a cool clip. It is the first time I have seen how close the camera and crew are when they are filming. I am amazed that you can just tune it out and have a normal event happen while someone is pretty much surrounded by outsiders focused on you.

I've been thinking that the casting people choose narcissists for the drama they bring, but it could also be that narcissists are the only ones who don't mind camera crews in their faces so much. This clip is interesting!
  • Love 2
(edited)

From Taylor Armstrong Mocks ‘RHOBH’ Costar Yolanda Foster’s Lyme Disease — Lisa Rinna Livid | RadarOnline.com

How Dare She! Taylor Armstrong Mocks ‘RHOBH’ Costar Yolanda Foster’s Lyme Disease — Lisa Rinna Livid

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 @ 13:13PM

-snip-

RadarOnline.com has learned that during a recent taping session, she openly questioned the severity of cast member Yolanda Foster‘s debilitating Lyme disease, leaving costar Lisa Rinna furious!

-snip-

Edited by quinn

Meghan Edmonds really *is* a trend-setter! Questioning the veracity of your co-workers' ailments = all the rage. I have to concede that Taylor may have a point depending upon the specifics; didn't Yo corner her during season 3 and call her a "real asshole" during those 18 months she supposedly spent locked away in her Malibu attic, unable to even get out of bed let alone formulate profanity-embellished insults?

• Love 3

I have doubts about Yolanda's veracity also. I just do not believe that Yolanda has Lyme Disease.

Lisa R. needs to mind her "bi-ness".

Lest we forget, Yolanda has been exceedingly nasty and hypocritical toward Taylor in the past.

• Love 5

Oh, good. If I have to deal with Taylor Armstrong being part of the cast, I can stomach it a lot more if there are people going after her. Bring on Crazy Lisa Rinna! My deepest hope is that chess master Lisa Vanderpump realizes it will be better to cut Taylor loose and goes back to her old contempt for her. For me, the only "win" in all of Brandi's feuds is if they all get taken down: in my mind, Brandi, Taylor and Joanna are all cut from the same cloth; if any one of them "wins," then we all lose.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 6
(edited)

I've been out of the loop ... so Kyle, Vanderpump, Rinna and Taylor are confirmed (well, as confirmed as can be at this stage)? Anybody else?

Eileen and Yolanda. Per Brandi, Yolanda is not a full-time HW and it is unclear if Taylor is full-time or part-time.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 1

Oh, good. If I have to deal with Taylor Armstrong being part of the cast, I can stomach it a lot more if there are people going after her. Bring on Crazy Lisa Rinna! My deepest hope is that chess master Lisa Vanderpump realizes it will be better to cut Taylor loose and goes back to her old contempt for her. For me, the only "win" in all of Brandi's feuds is if they all get taken down: in my mind, Brandi, Taylor and Joanna are all cut from the same cloth; if any one of them "wins," then we all lose.

Yes, please.

LVP, do us all a favor and go back to your S1 slighting and shading of the dubious Taylor. We know you can be one catty lady, so please spare no expense in tearing Taylor to shreds, especially now that you don't have Brandi to deal with. 

• Love 5

Brandi quit?  For real?  Don't toy with me, guys.  

Excuse me while I twirl my Snidely Whiplash mustache and grin like an idiot over here, because, tee hee hee.  

Brandi gone, and Kim is also out?  But ... Taylor's back?  I, I don't know how to feel!

• Love 5

Brandi quit?  For real?  Don't toy with me, guys.  

Excuse me while I twirl my Snidely Whiplash mustache and grin like an idiot over here, because, tee hee hee.  

Brandi gone, and Kim is also out?  But ... Taylor's back?  I, I don't know how to feel!

Brandi got canned.  Joke is on her she thinks she will return to filming. . . this winter.

• Love 4

I really hope that Taylor is only part time. I don't even really want that. She practically took over the show in the second season. I know she's in a better place but I haven't forgotten all of the bullshit she pulled over on Couples Therapy. She hasn't changed, she all kinds of underwhelming, and I don't want to see her as a full time cast member. 

• Love 5

I don't want Taylor at all. I want her to leave her daughter alone and keep her off camera. The only time Kennedy ever smiled was when she was with Porsha or her dad and the fluffy puppy he gave her. My heart breaks for that little girl and all I can think of when I see Taylor is that I hope her gigantic lips/mouth will swallow her head one day. Cannot stand that wench.

• Love 5

I may not be remembering this correctly but didn't Taylor name her daughter Kennedy Caroline? If that's true, holy moly. That's a whole lot of wishful thinking on Taylor's part to name her child after JFK's daughter, except backwards. A good psychiatrist could make a fortune exploring that shit.

• Love 1

Really Yolanda, the stylized selfie, really. Ok, I see that she is readying a career sans clothing like GiGi. Too ill, hmm, yeah.

SILICONE, SILICONE IMPLANTS!!!! And, she has never ever considered this. Reams of information via all sorts of media have been disseminated including the symptoms of silicone leakage. I'm sorry, just WHAT!

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 4

Ha I love that she is older than Brandi and also a friend of Yolanda. How's that I can't come back because Yolanda isn't coming back story working Brandi? hahahahahhahahahaha

Guurrrl, between this and the comment in Yolanda's thread, you are on fiyah!!!

• Love 1

Let me see if I got all the latest news straight.

Yolanda's health issues were caused by leaky boob implants and she will be back next season.

There's a new HW, Erika Jane.

I hope this one is wrong.........Taylor is coming back?   Please tell me that's not true.

• Love 2

E! is usually very reliable on HW related stories (along with Bravo they're both part of the NBCUniversal conglomerate), and they made no mention of Taylor in this article: http://www.eonline.com/news/684515/erika-jayne-joins-the-cast-of-the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills 

So I'm hoping Taylor's just going to make a few (or one, if we're lucky) guest appearances.

Or better yet, perhaps Yolo's leaky boob fix means her return will make Taylor unnecessary altogether. 

Edited by KFC
  • Love 4

What the new BH HW looks like...a real friend for Yolanda...Brandi must be jelly! :D. In the music business, how nice for David.

rs_634x1024-150807181430-634.Erika-Jayne

...Erika Jayne will be the newest face seen on the hit Bravo series during the new season. However, it's too soon to tell if she'll join the show as a Housewife or become a supporting cast member.

Bravo had no comment on the casting news.

Jayne, a singer with eight No. 1 dance songs on the US Billboard Club/Dance chart, and her husband are friends with RHOBH stars Yolanda and David Foster, and a source tells E! News she's already begun filming with the cast.

http://www.eonline.com/news/684515/erika-jayne-joins-the-cast-of-the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills

Edited by talula

So far then, it's

Lisa V

Kyle

Lisa R

Eileen

plus Yolanda, Erika and Taylor but their roles are unknown.

I wonder if they're doing what they did on Atlanta last season and film three women for one spot. I can see Taylor and Yolanda coming back full time (if Yo really is better) and then they film Erika and another woman to see which gets full-time and which is a friend-of.

• Love 2

Is that a recent pic? He looks incredibly youthful for 76. Interesting that she is (apparently?) so successful in her own right and also married to a man 30 years her senior.

Take a look on-line at his business site. There's more photos of him there. I added another photo above. To me he looks his age. :D

I googled him & found this photo:

eOACd.jpg

Edited by talula
  • Love 1

OMG. Erika Jayne. I'd never heard of her before but from viewing these photos? She looks like a tramp. She's married to a man 32 years older than she is. That should tell you everything you need to know about her--and her husband. It's all about the money, honey. Just icky. Really icky.

• Love 3

I know they had a huge gathering in the Hamptons this past weekend..but I'm hoping if the rumor is true that erika jayne is a new housewife...that we get to see her in her life before she meets the other women officially. I seem to recall that was one of the big mistakes in season 4 with Carleton and joyce. We didn't get to know them before throwing them to the wolves.

Even though Eileen and Lisa r are well known, it waS nice to see them on their own before throwing them to the housewives to sink or swim.

• Love 4

From radaronline.com

Fiery New Cast Member! Kathryn Eistaedt Edwards Joins ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’— And She’s Already Creating Chaos!

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 @ 4:09AM

-snip-

RadarOnline.com can exclusive reveal that NFL legend Marcus Allen‘s ex-wife, Kathryn Eickstaedt Edwards, has officially joined the cast— and the stunning beauty is already bringing the drama!

The model and actress has been “spicing things up and has been speaking her mind,” a source tells Radar. “Katherine is no shrinking violet, has very strong opinions, and is never afraid to share!”

-snip- 

One costar Edwards has already rubbed the wrong way? Kyle Richards, the source claims.

“There is drama between Kyle and Katherine because of her friendship with Faye Resnick,” the insider explains. “Katherine has a lot of history with Faye.”

After divorcing Allen, the spitfire married another football star, Donnie Edwards, in 2001.

Also joining the cast is aspiring singer Erika Jayne.

-snip-

“Erika is turning out to be a bit of a dud,” the source says. “She is very quiet, and just seems to agree with what anyone is saying.”

“In fact, Erika seems to be going out of her way to not be controversial. Erika should realize that this is a reality show!”

Edited by quinn
  • Love 1

Erika Jayne...take a look at her Instagram photosfullscreen-capture-8102015-90248-am.jpgfullscreen-capture-8102015-101800-am.jpgYPXJCEEZYSHY-520x520.jpg100930OSM_ErikaJayne_002.JPGfullscreen-capture-8102015-101624-am.jpg

Since when is skank wear the required uniform for pop stars?! Miley & Minaj are more like deviants, not the standard for pop stars. I hope Erika is not the new Carlton/Brandi for next season. Good grief. This is Beverly Hills not West Hollywood street walker housewives!

• Love 6

Since when is skank wear the required uniform for pop stars?! Miley & Minaj are more like deviants, not the standard for pop stars. I hope Erika is not the new Carlton/Brandi for next season. Good grief. This is Beverly Hills not West Hollywood street walker housewives!

Name 3 (current) popstars that don't use sex to sell.

• Love 2

Well, it's all in your perspective. There's sexy...someone like Carrie Underwood. She dresses in an alluring, attractive way, but doesn't look like a street walker. That's my opinion. Yes, most entertainers push the boundaries, but you don't need to look like a Hustler centerfold to look hot. You don't have to sell out and emulate the lowest common denominator. IMO it only makes you look like a cheap, twit and it may not be who you are...but it's the image you are putting out there. Gwen Stefani looks so much better all dolled up unlike her No Doubt days. She looks sexier to me with her glamour image then her dirty, barely there grunge look. Let's look at Eileen Davidson since you have her in your profile pic. Her Ashley Abbott clothes/wardrobe was very attractive. She loses me when she occasionally sports her bra as a top look. Same with Lisa VP. She usually dresses on point, unless we see a little too much Hustler underneath. Carlton? She's stunning in everyday clothes...whether it's work out wear or everyday wear. When she gets all vamped up, her & Brandi look like ladies of the night. Melissa Gorga stuns in designer clothes...until she puts on her "club wear" for her dance club auto tune career and it reminds us Mel worked at a strip club. It's unnecessary to dress like this to look hot. I've seen pics of Erika in her non club clothes and she looks stunning! Same with Camille Graham.

These pics of her look like she hangs at the Playboy mansion.

Erika...beautiful lady that looks beautiful in T shirt and jeans. Yolanda glammed up? Perfection. I hope we see her in her everyday clothes and get the house candy, no need for a Playboy bunny on a housewife show. Boy did the original format of these shows get lost.

The sex party on RHOC...Gross.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 2

I agree, I much prefer it when singers etc don't go overboard in that regard but unfortunately I do think most popstars/record labels feel the need to push an overly-sexual image. It's sad because I think young/up and coming popstars (especially females) think that this is now the norm. Anyway, I'm getting way off topic! It sounds like it doesn't matter anyway because she probably won't be a full time HW if that article is anything to go by.

• Love 2

I could only think of one-Adele? 

Geez enough with the Nicole Simpson side storylines. https://brownsimpson.wordpress.com/tag/marcus-allen/  I guess that is what the rub is between new woman and Fay?

I think Fay and this woman need to let it go.  It has been twenty years.

New chick has nice looking husband:  http://www.realitytea.com/2015/09/04/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-including-camille-grammer-film-moulin-rouge-party-plus-casting-rumors/#/slide/1

Edited by zoeysmom

Just for the sake of clarity, this is the spoiler thread for the upcoming season. The other spoiler thread was accidentally created with the wrong season number and has been deleted. Thanks!! 

I could only think of one-Adele? 

Geez enough with the Nicole Simpson side storylines. https://brownsimpson.wordpress.com/tag/marcus-allen/  I guess that is what the rub is between new woman and Fay?

I think Fay and this woman need to let it go.  It has been twenty years.

New chick has nice looking husband:  http://www.realitytea.com/2015/09/04/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-including-camille-grammer-film-moulin-rouge-party-plus-casting-rumors/#/slide/1

It's that Marcus Allen? Oh my. 

• Love 1

So, the program has finally morphed into a drama laden soap opera with a loosely written script.

I do not want to see fighting about not just former disagreements, but OLD former disagreements. This has become juvenile.

If the 'plot' proves to be too much UNrelenting UNreality then I won't be able to tolerate the triteness of the storylines.

--------

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 1

I, a tad wistfully, relent to the undeniably obvious--The Original Format of the Housewives has dissipated, died, and arisen ignobly into its current crass configuration. This situation is based, in part, on the 'I wanna be a Super Star' frenzy and the realized 'awareness' of the Housewives cast AND crew.

However, the true draftsman of its demise is Giggling Andy the Architect of Asinine Adepts.

So, I guess that I will doubt, pout, and then tune out. Or, I will inhale deeply, low, and just go with the flow.

-- -- --

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 9