Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Trisha said:

People's article says there was 120 guests, which isn't that bad. It's just that they were mostly all celebs who shared so much on social media that it made it seem bigger.

Weirdly, the other Arrow cast member who was there was Janina Gavankar. I know they were in some of the same episodes in season 1, but I can't for the life of me remember a scene between Roy and McKenna Hall.

Colton and Janina (+ Paul Blackthorne) were in another show together before Arrow called The Gates  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1599357/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_18

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Belinea said:

Is there a picture of her outfit? SA‘s wife looked pretty. I liked that dress. 

You can kind of see it in this video. Looks like a black halter with a short white skirt. (I think that's SA in the white shirt and suspenders).

4 minutes ago, Trisha said:

You can kind of see it in this video. Looks like a black halter with a short white skirt. (I think that's SA in the white shirt and suspenders).

The person Stephen is dancing w/ in that video is Jarett, not Cassandra.

• Love 1

Lol Emily is like this drink is more important than the rhythm and Stephen's like what's rhythm?

1 minute ago, WindofChange said:

The person Stephen is dancing w/ in that video is Jarett, not Cassandra.

I think she was talking about Emily's outfit.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I think she was talking about Emily's outfit.

MY BAD! I thought she was talking about Cassandra... And I couldn't see her in this so I assumed she was talking about the figure who's dancing w/ Stephen haha

Edited by WindofChange
5 hours ago, Chaser said:

I expected Emily at Colton's wedding but I'm kind of surprised Stephen was the only other Arrowverse cast member.

I think it's the difference between being close friends and coworkers. Emily and Stephen are close friends with Colton where as I don't think I've ever seen him hang out or appear as close to KC WH PB etc.

EBR's friendship with CH was well documented and CH has gushed over SA as well, so I'm good with believing the Nocking Point thing was more just a fun way to stay connected on top of their friendships.  I mean, I'm sure the announcement of their joint venture was specifically timed for max exposure and association, but I still believe the friendships are genuine.  

• Love 9

Yeah, just getting to design a wine for his existing business.  Not sure if they each get to design a wine or if EBR and CH are collaborating. Nocking Point is a wine club so people get monthly shipments.  I'm not even sure if they get to chose what they get.  From other collaborations SA has done, I understand sometimes getting the special bottles is random or you pay extra.  

27 minutes ago, WindofChange said:

Well - Carina likely posted 99% of the stuff which is very much like her lol

They all tweeted about the mayonnaise jar stuff. SA, EBR and AT even changed their bios. Celebs really should have their phones taken away when drunk...

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Trisha said:

They all tweeted about the mayonnaise jar stuff. SA, EBR and AT even changed their bios. Celebs really should have their phones taken away when drunk...

I guess I don't get why this is being seen negatively? I mean, yes, drunk, but also sounds pretty harmless, just friends enjoying an inside joke. Am I missing something?

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I guess I don't get why this is being seen negatively? I mean, yes, drunk, but also sounds pretty harmless, just friends enjoying an inside joke. Am I missing something?

Yeah, it's a weird inside joke that they obviously found funny enough to tweet about simultaneously but at least no one wrote anything racist or otherwise offensive. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, lemotomato said:

All the talk of mayo just reminds me of Detective Billy Mayo last season.

I always think of Officer and a Gentleman when Lou Gossett Jr was always calling Richard Gere "May-Oh-Naise" LOL

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I dunno. Making silly sex jokes with your friends? All day, every day. Tweeting those jokes out on your verified accounts to your millions of followers, all of whom have access to Urban Dictionary? Probably not their most sober idea. 

I don't think it was intended as a sexual reference.  At least Stephen Amell (who added "mayonnaise jar" to his twitter bio as a self identifier) doesn't fit the Urban Dictionary definition (which I wish I hadn't read myself). It just seems like a crazy inside joke about Hollywood fame/attitude. If I see any reason to really judge them for it, it's the fact that they were up really, really, really late, but they are all adults and they have paid help with Mavi, and heck, if we give them the benefit of the doubt, a really good friend just got married.  I know tons of normal people who use reasons like that to have a bit of a weekend-long party.  They probably even tweet silly things during it.  Unless I'm wrong about the non-sexual nature, this all seems very unoffensive.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, TrueMyth said:

I don't think it was intended as a sexual reference. 

I think this was what kicked it off: 

So it was sexual, IMO. On the plus side I've always heard that term used in a sl*t-shaming way but all their tweets seemed pretty empowering so that's something. 

Edited by Trisha
1 hour ago, Trisha said:

I dunno. Making silly sex jokes with your friends? All day, every day. Tweeting those jokes out on your verified accounts to your millions of followers, all of whom have access to Urban Dictionary? Probably not their most sober idea. 

They are  still people lol. I wouldn't expect them to edit themselves that much. 

Nice cause. He got a lot of people, that must have been a hassle. Also gotta love his slight at "even those who weren't on the poster who should have been" along with the cast choosing to sign with their character name or not and EBR's girl stick figure with a ponytail.

• Love 16

What SA said in his facebook video posted above...

-- SA: "As you know, we have been shooting the giant crossover, Crisis On Earth-X. They gave me - you saw the artwork that came out, and I'm going to show you this in a second - they gave me a movie poster and I got everybody to sign it. And I mean everybody - even people who aren't on the poster, even though they definitely probably should have been." (He then zoomed in on EBR's, WH's and DR's signatures on the poster.)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 5

Why not use ME as Cayden James now that you can? Oh, wait, the CW did. Last night. Before the West Coast airing. 

Could have even used the scene in Helix, so could have gotten some Cayden James, some Felicity (especially since this was her episode) and some team (and yes, BS) fighting. 

This may or may not also be because I've had it with all this sonic screaming and we've only seen four episodes. 

• Love 5