Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

I think they've used Malcolm wisely so far this season. If they don't overdo it or try to make him sympathetic again, I'm fine with him.

In the episodes that have aired, I would agree. However, that's not what I'm concerned about. Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 4

I know I'm in the minority but the more I see Barrowman on set (which means he's filming) the less happy I am about the episodes.  

I didn't realize just how much I want Malcolm to get his kumuppins until I watched Ward get his on AOS. You can't have a truly bad guy exist so long on the show without it just undermining the entire premise. 

• Love 2

Huh. I thought Felicity was bring released late December, not January. Why the heck did I preorder instead of getting my Doctor limited edition from Hot Topic?

My Game Stop guy said it should be there in the next few days when I called yesterday. Of course, he could be wrong, but fingers are crossed.

My Game Stop guy said it should be there in the next few days when I called yesterday. Of course, he could be wrong, but fingers are crossed.

When I ordered they said it would be in on 12/15.  Just called my Game Stop, they don't have it in yet and she doesn't know when they're coming in.

When I ordered they said it would be in on 12/15.  Just called my Game Stop, they don't have it in yet and she doesn't know when they're coming in.

My Game Stop guy (who chatted with me about Arrow and how much he loves Felicity) also gave me the 12/15 date, but cautioned that his system didn't specify where it would be on the 15th--warehouse or retail.  So it could be in any day now or not for a week or so, if it shipped to a central warehouse on 12/15.

I would've thought he was too old for her, but my math says they are socially acceptable together...

It's not even the age difference because that's just Hollywood norms, but it's seems like an unusual pairing.

I was thinking about a PR relationship. Maybe PB has a guest stint on BBT coming up?

For me, it's not so much the age gap - 16 years isn't bad at their ages - but the fact that she's been separated from her husband all of two seconds.

Not that either of them asked my opinion!

• Love 2

As for. The age thing, I think it's a matter of percption. PB plays a character who's father of a 30-year-old daughter. I don't think Penny's hit 30 yet. How realiable is US Weekly anyhow? This just seems to stem from that Instagram photo.

Haha. Well, it's not the first pairing I've thought was a bit random but I'll believe it when I see it. Show me some receipts!

Maybe the CW/CBS crossover will now end up being Arrow/The Big Bang Theory instead of Flash/Supergirl.

I don't even watch TBBT, but yes, please. They have no superpowers and baby mamas, right?

Good for PB. And since he doesn't seem like the gold digger type, good for her, too.

I don't even watch TBBT, but yes, please. They have no superpowers and baby mamas, right?

Good for PB. And since he doesn't seem like the gold digger type, good for her, too.

No baby mama's but they TBBT gang probably wishes they had super powers. They talk about them all time. Flash and Supergirl got shot outs, I don't think Arrow has. 

From CR's Twitter.

CWXjg-sU8AAtqul.jpg

For detection purposes,he's wearing the same shirt as in the photo with the Laura Hoffman actress, while her hairstyle is different (straighter) than in the pic with SA that she posted earlier.

• Love 2

I'm 99 per cent certain it's the party. It's the same tie. And the lipstick could look different because of the lighting or the resolution.

Just got confirmation that that photo with CR and SA are from 414 just in case anyone was wondering :)

• Love 3

apparently Paul is dating Kaley Cuoco

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/677186455144423424

Ha!  There was a mention after a tweet from PB to Bam Bam over in another thread where someone commented "I can't believe Kaley Cocco is dating him."  I thought they meant Bam, Bam.  Ha, ha, ha, ha! 

It has to be the accent.  The man opens up his mouth and his eyes start twinkling and suddenly everything makes perfect sense. 

Ha!  There was a mention after a tweet from PB to Bam Bam over in another thread where someone commented "I can't believe Kaley Cocco is dating him."  I thought they meant Bam, Bam.  Ha, ha, ha, ha! 

It has to be the accent.  The man opens up his mouth and his eyes start twinkling and suddenly everything makes perfect sense. 

Sorry about that! Well to be honest it would be hard to imagine her dating either. But PB is a very attractive make with a good body and an amazing accent so I can at least see the attraction. And it seems like they both have an interest in endangered animals. SO there is that...

• Love 2

It's not even the age difference because that's just Hollywood norms, but it's seems like an unusual pairing.

I was thinking about a PR relationship. Maybe PB has a guest stint on BBT coming up?

Well she did have that blink-and-you'll-miss-it "relationship" with Henry Cavill a few years ago. Only you couldn't have missed it because they got plenty of convenient paparazzi coverage of them hiking, grocery shopping, etc., even though they were only together a whopping ten days. When Cavill was with Gina Carano, I used to see them around town at Bristol Farms, Whole Foods and a few restaurants and I never saw any paparazzi following them around.

How realiable is US Weekly anyhow? This just seems to stem from that Instagram photo.

I've always considered Us Weekly pretty reliable and prefer it over People because it doesn't tend to whitewash its stories like People does. One reason People gets so many exclusives is their willingness to play nice with celebs, often skewing stories in their favor and catering to their agendas. Us Weekly, on the other hand, is usually willing to throw down and stick to their guns when they have something juicy to spill.

It has to be the accent. The man opens up his mouth and his eyes start twinkling and suddenly everything makes perfect sense.

Not to mention the fact that he's pretty hot in person and seems to be very charming and have a great sense of humor.

I've never watched BBT so I know next to nothing about Kaley Cuoco but I haven't been impressed the few times I've seen her interviewed. Is there something special about her as an actress or did she just luck out getting the BBT role (kind of like Keifer Sutherland; I've always felt that he brought nothing unique to Jack Bauer and the show would've been a hit with any decent actor in the role)?

Marc Guggenheim ‏@mguggenheim

Pretty sure there's some exciting Arrow news coming today... @MericlesHappen

8:57 AM - 18 Dec 2015

https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/677895427883077632

ETA:  The news referred to is the latest spoiler (TVInsider article) posted in the Spoilers thread, which he retweets here (don't go to link if you don't want to be spoiled)...

Marc Guggenheim ‏@mguggenheim 

Toldja

9:14 AM - 18 Dec 2015

https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/677899780224364544

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1