Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Isn't that same picture they used for the return after the hiatus poster? 

Nevermind found it. and yep it is. Don't hurt yourself designing these CW Art Department.

PH2uMdlh1C1L53_1_l.jpg

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 1

^^^ Now cmon give them credit for photoshopping the cage in the background. That takes a significant amount of time & talent. :)

I guess we should be happy didn't MG say we would never see that outfit again, at least not this season? Its sorta nice to see the old suit. But that poster was lame in March & not much better now.

• Love 1

It looks like they bleached his eyes. It just stuck me how much the fight club posters make it look like a fetish club with all the people lounging in the background watching. LOL

(edited)
Greg Berlanti ‏@GBerlanti

Cool to see #Arrow and #Supergirl trending together. A first Twitter-crossover of sorts ;)

https://twitter.com/GBerlanti/status/598652195895021568

Stephen Amell @amellywood  ·  12h 12 hours ago

So long, Arrow.

https://twitter.com/amellywood

SiriusXM radio interview with KC - talks about the S3 finale, her new Wolves at the Door movie and her fashon blog (hear audio here):

https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmmusic/katie-cassidy-on-the-season-finale-of-arrow-when-people-leave-the-series-the-wolves-at-the-door

Edited by tv echo
(edited)
Arrow @CW_Arrow  ·  9h 9 hours ago

It's time for Oliver to finally be happy. Thanks for watching the #ArrowSeasonFinale! 

#Arrow @amellywood

https://twitter.com/CW_Arrow

ArrowWritersRoom @ARROWwriters  ·  9h 9 hours ago

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! #AndTheyLivedHappilyAfter

https://twitter.com/arrowwriters

James Bamford @JamesBamford  ·  7h 7 hours ago

Special thanks goes to @JJMakaro @BurnettSimon @atlinvera @Xikun and every stuntman/woman who fell/kicked/punched/hurt/bled on #Arrow3.

https://twitter.com/JamesBamford

Edited by tv echo

EBR looks beautiful, I love her hair and her outfit.  Perfect freaking curls, i try so hard to do that and my hair just doesn't want to co-operate. 

DR with Scruff is seriously hot, seriously. 

• Love 2
(edited)

SpoilerTV is updating live from the CW Upfronts 2015...

The CW 2015 Upfront Presentation News *Updating Live*
Posted by DarkUFO at Thursday, May 14, 2015

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/05/the-cw-2015-upfront-presentation-news.html

Eric Goldman @EricIGN
The CW is continuing to attract more men, we’re told. YEAH YOU ARE, YOU SEXY NETWORK, YOU! #CWupfronts
11:16 AM - 14 May 2015
Eric Goldman @EricIGN
We kind of knew this, but big #Arrow / #TheFlash crossovers will happen in the fourth quarter of every year. #CWupfronts

CE-kH-8WoAA6Pd3.jpg

CE-l-NTWIAAUfuX.jpg

LOT spoilers --

Apparently the LOT trailer features the Atom shrinking and Hawkgirl flying, and also confirms that Sara Lance is the White Canary, post-Lazarus Pit.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

You know what I kind of want to happen for season 4? For Stephen Amell to become an executive producer. I think Stephen has good visions on where his character should go and has already changed some of the decisions for his character. I've also seen Stephen talk highly about other characters and I think season 4 needs someone to help out with the creative content that knows the characters, and actors are always the best examples of this. I know a lot of shows do this with their leads nowadays. I know CW isn't really known for doing this, but if it was anyone, Stephen would be good. I trust Stephen in his decision making for characters from what I've seen and heard from him, and they definitely need to head in a different direction for next season that allows a good balance of drama and light heartedness. I think Stephen would help make the best possible choices and it would give him a raise for all the hard work he's done for this show. I guess it would be a lot of work for him, but they could narrow his position to just helping with the creative content. 

• Love 20

I love Aisha but man o live I hate that dress, and I would like Emily's outfit if it were actually a dress, and not some kind of weird culotte pant suit. Her hair and make up are great  though.

• Love 1
(edited)

I love Aisha but man o live I hate that dress, and I would like Emily's outfit if it were actually a dress, and not some kind of weird culotte pant suit. Her hair and make up are great  though.

I actually love that it's a pants suit that acts as a dress

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 7

Aisha's dress is just...it's beyond terrible.

I'm going to pretend I never saw the culottes, haha. 

Aisha's dress would look better a little shorter with some ice skates on...

EBR looks stunning though I wish it was a dress She wore.

I love the other girl's dress.

• Love 2

Uh...what does he mean here? That's pretty cryptic. 

I assume that it's because The Arrow is gone, Ra's destroyed him.  Green Arrow is going to come on board.

Not that the show is over.

• Love 4

I'll don't care fore pleating darts on EBR's boobs either. You can't actually see her nipples but it makes it look like you can. I feel like she always just misses when it comes to fashion, and she's young and cute enough to almost pull off the ridiculous choices she makes off. Almost.

Designers always, always put darts right on the boob. I suppose there's some fashion/design reason, but it always looks like nipples.

I still think EBR looks adorable. Gina Rodriguez, too. Not so much Aisha.

Heaven help me, but EBR's outfit looked to me like the high end fashion interpretation of Ariel's sailcloth ensemble when she meets Prince Eric in The Little Mermaid. I want to hate it, but somehow she pulls it off. And she shouldn't, because it's a weird outfit.

(edited)

Uh...what does he mean here? That's pretty cryptic. 

Typical SA - cryptic messages that mean very little in actuality but he does what he can to keep people talking about it.

Edited by BumpSetSpike
  • Love 1
(edited)

Non-spoilery MG posts at http://marcguggenheim.tumblr.com/(clarifications about 3x23 have been put in the episode thread)...

pattim28 asked:
Nothing to ask, just wanted to say the season 3 finale was awesome and one of my favorite episodes.

Thank you!

olicitydork asked:
finally Oliver is happy! THANK YOU

Thank you for watching!

thewildkarenina asked:
Hi Marc! Just wanted to drop you a line about how much I loved the finale! You and the other writers did an amazing job keeping us on our toes. Favourite part of last night's episode had to be Felicity in the suit - though Oliver and Felicity in the Porsche is a close second :) Hope you enjoy whatever break you manage to eek out of the hiatus; we're already looking forward to season 4!

Thank you so much!!!

itsactuallykindofbeautifulhere asked:
Marc!!!! That was an amazing episode! I loved seeing the team including Malcolm, and Nyssa, running in the city. I of course loved the Olicity scenes, and I can't believe some fans are saying they want s1 Oliver back. He was a liar, a cheat, and a murderer! People really don't understand character development! Anyways great finale! Lots of love ❤️❤️❤️!

If there’s anything the internet has taught me it’s that there is very little consensus among the fans about what they want.  And that’s completely fine.  No show should be all things to all people.  That’s how you lose your edge.

thefingerfuckingfemalefury asked:
Is Nyssa going to be back in season four and are we going to see her with another woman in a canon romantic relationship the way she's SUPPOSED to be? Nyssa is the best character in this whole show and she deserves to be happy and to be with a woman who makes her so. And a romance between Nyssa and another female character would be what would make me actually want to watch season four of this series

We love Nyssa and Katrina Law.

bayansa993 asked:
You told us once that we Lauriver fans should be looking at the show as along running series with ups and downs. What can you tell us about Lauriver now? Please answer this! :'(

Well, it’s not looking great for Lauriver at the moment, clearly.  Time will tell.

silvermoondancing asked:
Ray go boom. :) Seriously though, happy with the finale, can't wait for the premiere. You made up for a so-so season with a kick-ass end and I shout my happiness from the rooftops. Could have done with an Olicity kiss, but seeing them drive off to somewhere else TOGETHER make up for it. Thank you.

Thank YOU for watching!

ohmypreciousgirl asked:
Hey Marc! Well, even though I had a lot of problems with this season of Arrow, I really enjoyed the finale. It was the best episode of the season, hands down. You should be proud of it! It gave me a lot of feelings, so congrats on doing that! Oliver, Felicity and Diggle were my favorite part of everything - as always. I can't wait for s04 to see Oliver and Felicity as a couple and working as partners, Dig and Oliver becoming friends again and of course more Thea! Again, congrats!

I’m glad you liked.  Thanks for watching!

olicityalamode asked:
So with Arrow, Vixen, and now Legends of Tomorrow (plus your work writing fiction and comic books), I hope you are not overwhelming yourself. I hope that you are still going to give Arrow your full attention. It's the one that started it all, after all!

Arrow will still get my full attention, I promise.

Edited by tv echo

Ahh EBR, why do I always like the top half of what you wear, but not the bottom half? (And by always I'm just referring to the last time she wore a trouser dress thingy-ma-bob). 

Although, the top half does look great and I am really liking her hair. And she looks great in white. I hope someone takes notice ;)

I hope nothing bad comes out of upfronts (or the next few months of interviews tbh), because I'm on a fairly precarious line, and one slip up may mean I run from Arrow as fast as possible. 

• Love 1

You know what I kind of want to happen for season 4? For Stephen Amell to become an executive producer. I think Stephen has good visions on where his character should go and has already changed some of the decisions for his character. I've also seen Stephen talk highly about other characters and I think season 4 needs someone to help out with the creative content that knows the characters, and actors are always the best examples of this. I know a lot of shows do this with their leads nowadays. I know CW isn't really known for doing this, but if it was anyone, Stephen would be good. I trust Stephen in his decision making for characters from what I've seen and heard from him, and they definitely need to head in a different direction for next season that allows a good balance of drama and light heartedness. I think Stephen would help make the best possible choices and it would give him a raise for all the hard work he's done for this show. I guess it would be a lot of work for him, but they could narrow his position to just helping with the creative content. 

Good Idea. Has anyone ever floated this idea on social media or anywhere? I mean at least producer or creative consultant. The guy seems to have good insight into the characters and certainly has a healthy relationship with the audience/fans either via social media or cons.

• Love 5