Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

Guys please be nice to josh. This story actually makes sense if you think about it.
IRL many innocent  people are sent to prison 
and this is why abuse victems are afraid to come forward.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, taavir40 said:

IRL many innocent  people are sent to prison 
and this is why abuse victems are afraid to come forwar

Almost none of those innocent people have high priced lawyers, have had six kills between the four of them and Victor has run interference in Nikki's love life over far less.

This show is just so divorced from reality as it is that I really just can't even feel any sympathy for any of them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
On 3/11/2019 at 3:23 PM, taavir40 said:

RUMOR: Sharon Victoria & Nikki are found guilty of murder & sentenced to life in prison. Nick and Billy help them escape during the prison, & hide them at the Abbott cabin. Also, they find JT and hit him on the head again, but this time they call the Police and JT is arrested.

This is Josh if true 

Sounds more like the Keystone Cops. Same old shite.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 3/11/2019 at 6:21 PM, bannana said:

So now Abby, Rey Rey and Arturo all figure Dummer is the donor and Abby is on the case with Nick to figure out why Dummer and Kyle are getting married...TOMORROW!

Isn't anyone going to notice that Dummer is recuperating from surgery?  You know, like her parents, her coworkers?

Looks like Nick has forgiven Sharon but Drinki and Vic, not so much.

At the end of the ep, the everyone got a text to head to the courtroom.

Prick was on today and he called Drinki :my baby: at least six times.  🤮

Prick loves his Baby best when she's drunk or sick or going to the big house.

On 3/11/2019 at 6:23 PM, taavir40 said:

Nick and Billy help them escape during the prison, & hide them at the Abbott cabin. Also, they find JT and hit him on the head again, but this time they call the Police and JT is arrested.

Gold! Can they set it to Yakity sax ala Benny Hill. 

22 hours ago, ByTor said:

This is one thing soaps do now that I absolutely loathe.  Just have the random voice announce "The role of so-and-so is now being played by such-and-such" and leave it at that.

This time they have an excuse. Adam got blowed up real good.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, crowsworks said:

Prick loves his Baby best when she's drunk or sick or going to the big house.

Gold! Can they set it to Yakity sax ala Benny Hill. 

This time they have an excuse. Adam got blowed up real good.

Well, to be fair, the cabin got blowed up real good -- not so sure about Adam.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, valleycliffe said:

wonder if he is the adam recast...looks like one anyway.

I'd like to see Adam back in this way.  The new Adam is a fake.  Someone who met Chelz and got all the deep, dark details from her.  He could be a shrink or bartender or priest. (ooo, a priest! I really like that.) He can exploit the plastic surgery angle (without actually having any!) for all the sympathy he can get.  Poor Adam.  Anyhow, he decides to come to GC and play the Fools of Genoa City.  He gets under Victurd's skin-passively threatening him with exposure of that stupid blowing-up-a cabin story, gets Smilin' Jack on his side to intercede with DaddyVampire and maybe takes a crack at Sharon because by this time she will be a free agent as Rey-Rey will be gone/in prison for hiding his wife's crime.  He just swans around GC making his siblings and everyone else uncomfortable.  And as long as Drinnki is serving her life sentence, he does not run the risk of having her silver poker come down on his head.  He becomes the CEO of both Jabot and NE, embezzles the shit out of both of them, rides off into the sunset to resume his life of no one they have even heard of and cannot find.

Edited by MollyB
angle and angel are two different things
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, MollyB said:

I'd like to see Adam back in this way.  The new Adam is a fake.  Someone who met Chelz and got all the deep, dark details from her.  He could be a shrink or bartender or priest. (ooo, a priest! I really like that.) He can exploit the plastic surgery angle (without actually having any!) for all the sympathy he can get.  Poor Adam.  Anyhow, he decides to come to GC and play the Fools of Genoa City.  He gets under Victurd's skin-passively threatening him with exposure of that stupid blowing-up-a cabin story, gets Smilin' Jack on his side to intercede with DaddyVampire and maybe takes a crack at Sharon because by this time she will be a free agent as Rey-Rey will be gone/in prison for hiding his wife's crime.  He just swans around GC making his siblings and everyone else uncomfortable.  And as long as Drinnki is serving her life sentence, he does not run the risk of having her silver poker come down on his head.  He becomes the CEO of both Jabot and NE, embezzles the shit out of both of them, rides off into the sunset to resume his life of no one they have even heard of and cannot find.

Idk if it is Adam. There casting a singer too

• Love 2

Justin Hartley was interviewed Again by SOD. They told him about adams recast and asked if he could ever play the role of Adam again.
he did this

Good,” says Hartley, knowing the show needs to do what it needs to do. He adds with a mischievous smile that he could resume playing the role during the This Is Us hiatus. “I’ve got the time. I’m off here [soon].”

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

The Great Escape & Showdown with JT

Nick & Billy hijack the prison transport van and help Victoria Sharon & Nikki escape. They hide the women at the Abbott cabin. The men search inside Victoria’s house and find JT's surveillance camera. JT has been spying on Victoria this entire time. They plan to use this bug to lure JT to the Dark Horse warehouse where they have a trap set up for him. However JT figures out their ruse and heads to the Abbott Cabin for a final confrontation with the women. Victoria Sharon & Nikki fight back and hit JT over the head again. This time they call the Police and JT is arrested for his crimes.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, spinxella said:

It's awful but if it ends this horrible storyline then I guess that's better than dragging it out for another few months. If Mal was still here we probably would have been treated to a really low rent version of Orange Is the New Black. I can't even imagine how awful that would have been. The embarrassingly stereotypical and most likely OTT portrayal of their fellow inmates would have been cringe-worthy.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, MollyB said:

are they fucking kidding.......?

1 hour ago, spinxella said:

Nick & Billy hijack the prison transport van and help Victoria Sharon & Nikki escape. They hide the women at the Abbott cabin. The men search inside Victoria’s house and find JT's surveillance camera. JT has been spying on Victoria this entire time. They plan to use this bug to lure JT to the Dark Horse warehouse where they have a trap set up for him. However JT figures out their ruse and heads to the Abbott Cabin for a final confrontation with the women. Victoria Sharon & Nikki fight back and hit JT over the head again. This time they call the Police and JT is arrested for his crimes.

you know what? IDC anymore! Explain JT had a brain tumor and send him off for treatment THE END!

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, MollyB said:

lOVE IT. 

• Love 3

I love Adam but I,m still not buying that he's coming back.  Mal Young and Sally Sussman did a great job at removing any trace of the character from the show. His entire family was removed, they're not even mentioned anymore. So this recast, if it's real, it's totally out of place.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Aaron Newton said:

I love Adam but I,m still not buying that he's coming back.  Mal Young and Sally Sussman did a great job at removing any trace of the character from the show. His entire family was removed, they're not even mentioned anymore. So this recast, if it's real, it's totally out of place.

Well SOD reported it. News sites are saying they cast a guy. Its happening https://twitter.com/SoapOperaNewss/status/1106065009694658560?s=20

• Love 3
23 hours ago, taavir40 said:

Well SOD reported it. News sites are saying they cast a guy. Its happening https://twitter.com/SoapOperaNewss/status/1106065009694658560?s=20

I dunno.. my two cents is that they won't bring him back unless they bring Chelsea and Connor too. Otherwise, there's no need for Adam now, there's nothing going on for him and throwing him in the mix at this point would just be random and make no sense.

• Love 2
On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 10:08 PM, spinxella said:

Is this for real? Or is this fanfic?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 3/13/2019 at 11:08 PM, spinxella said:

Well I guess that's it for the Abbott Cabin of Death's brief interlude as a Cabin of Romance. Or something.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Perhaps JT has been hiding in the Armoire of Doom at the Abbott Cabin, or perhaps  the Armoire is really a TARDIS and JT is The Master and he pops in and out of GC as a rest from chasing after all the 13 or 14 or 15 Doctors roaming across the universe. . . 

God, I'm glad its Friday, I  need a drink!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Toomuchsoap said:

Is this for real? Or is this fanfic?

lol. This show needs to spend a few dollars to come up with another set for this type of thing*. The Abbott cabin has too many "memories" for too many characters. Just make it the Newman cabin or a random cabin. 

*escaped convicts, kidnappings, murder parties, revenge parties, drug detox, birthing, affairs, Christmas dinners...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Nothing can go wrong with Beely hiding his ex in a structure owned by his family. Bloody brilliant. No one will ever think to check the Abbott cabin.

And how silly, when he's got those two-bedroom with fold out sofabed, 2&1/2 bath, stainless steel appliances with pressed snot countertop kitchen nostril apartments just sitting there empty - unless he's got AirBnB guests arriving shortly.....

I wonder if you have to pay for parking, or if you just stash your vehicle in his receding hairline?

Ooops, off topic, I apologise.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Aaron Newton said:

I dunno.. my two cents is that they won't bring him back unless they bring Chelsea and Connor too. Otherwise, there's no need for Adam now, there's nothing going on for him and throwing him in the mix at this point would just be random and make no sense.

well we will see what Josh Griffith comes up with. There is christian

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, miamama said:

lol. This show needs to spend a few dollars to come up with another set for this type of thing*. The Abbott cabin has too many "memories" for too many characters. Just make it the Newman cabin or a random cabin. 

*escaped convicts, kidnappings, murder parties, revenge parties, drug detox, birthing, affairs, Christmas dinners...

They could have spent a couple of bucks to simulate flash bulbs going off after the verdicts came in. Isn't there press in Genois City?  God knows what kind of money they spent on the 3 jurors at the trial.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

Josh is amazing. Mals stories needed tweaking. He made Arturo a cheating hoe, said to hell with Kyle and Lola’s great love, made JT an undead scheming abuser, and Rey a dirty escape plotter. It's so good 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, taavir40 said:

Josh is amazing. Mals stories needed tweaking. He made Arturo a cheating hoe, said to hell with Kyle and Lola’s great love, made JT an undead scheming abuser, and Rey a dirty escape plotter. It's so good 

Not the wrecking ball taken to Lola and Kyle, at least not for me.  

The rest is okay.

• Love 14

The Mia/Arturo retcon pisses me off, not because I give a blue dilly fuck about either one of them, but because I don’t appreciate being gaslighted by the writers. We saw what happened and sexytimes were not included. It doesn’t even fix any of Mal’s crapola. 

I am grateful that the Who Didn’t Kill JT arc is coming to a merciful close. 

• Love 17
4 hours ago, taavir40 said:

We must be viewing two completely different shows. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, taavir40 said:

Sarcasm? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Cindyluwho said:
14 hours ago, taavir40 said:

Sarcasm? 

I think it's just someone with an opposing opinion 🙂 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, boes said:

Not the wrecking ball taken to Lola and Kyle, at least not for me.  

The rest is okay.

I think it was really important to give Kyle a love interest that is not Summer, if even for a time. For the last many years his character has been written only in relation to that idiot spawn of Phick. It's why he's not worked imo. That said, Mal pretty much wrecked the natural charm of the actors who play Lola and Kyle with his horrid attempts to give the couple angst. FFS she dumped him for buying her a purse and then open mouth kissed Fen in front of him to punish him!!?? Then Kyle apologized and begged her for another try. She proceeded to be annoying AF after that. So I just can't root for her to be with Kyle, meaning I don't think Josh wrecked them. That was all Mal. In the end Kyle and Lola may end up fine. HK has a prime time gig so I'd be surprised she can manage a full Y&R schedule all year long. 

But I do think JG is going to need to work on Lola's character to make her someone I can cheer for. For me the problem isn't just this goofy Liver for Love storyline with Summer. It's that Kyle had sort of become Lola's punching bag. Though he was acting the way his father acts in relationships. So it's believable.

• Love 21
On 3/15/2019 at 9:47 PM, taavir40 said:

well we will see what Josh Griffith comes up with. There is christian

Oh, yeah, I totally forgot that there's a Christian "Plot-Point" Newman on the show...

Anyway, stupid storylines like the JT's "murder" should never exist again. I mean, sending Nikki to prison for 30 years without any dead body found and with that Nikki acting in self-defense? Who does that??

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Aaron Newton said:

Oh, yeah, I totally forgot that there's a Christian "Plot-Point" Newman on the show...

Anyway, stupid storylines like the JT's "murder" should never exist again. I mean, sending Nikki to prison for 30 years without any dead body found and with that Nikki acting in self-defense? Who does that??

I agree with you about Adam. IF the new actor leaves than they can have  him gone for good. The role is cursed

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, taavir40 said:

so now that they picked an Adam how long does it take to announce him?

Well, according to this source, back in 2014 Justin Hartley was announced as the new Adam in August, began taping in September and first aired on November 5th.

Personally, I think it's going to take a long time before we see Adam back. I figure the writers would have to wrap-up the Mal Young's long and stale stories first, maybe clean-up the cast a bit and then move on with the new stories. Plus, given the fact that Adam and his family has been completely excised from the show, it's going to take a longer time to come up with a suitable story that would require his resurrection. As I said, at this point there is no need for him and just throwing him into the mix would be downright silly and uninteresting.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I'm not sure how they'd handle the problem of Chloe. Chloe's still crazy and Delia's still dead insofar as I know. It seems to me that they'd need to establish that Chloe is really dead now, not just pretending to have died unless they plan to have her return stealthily to really finish the job when she thought she blew him up and incinerated the body, otherwise why would he brave a return from the dead? Chloe more than Chelsea, in my opinion, is the greater loose end. Sure, I know Chelsarella had Connor with her when she went on the lam, but I'm willing to pretend that they never existed or else they could just claim Adam came to his senses during the long period he was hiding out, and he realized that she was just the grifter she was when she first arrived on that surfboard from Myanmar. I'd just as soon they did that than try to recast the character (who was always just a superfluous and ridiculous lightweight IMO). She, like Chloe, both grated on my last nerve for the duration of their tenures.

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, Aaron Newton said:

Well, according to this source, back in 2014 Justin Hartley was announced as the new Adam in August, began taping in September and first aired on November 5th.

Personally, I think it's going to take a long time before we see Adam back. I figure the writers would have to wrap-up the Mal Young's long and stale stories first, maybe clean-up the cast a bit and then move on with the new stories. Plus, given the fact that Adam and his family has been completely excised from the show, it's going to take a longer time to come up with a suitable story that would require his resurrection. As I said, at this point there is no need for him and just throwing him into the mix would be downright silly and uninteresting.

Well idk if it will take a long time now. If he starts filming soon we will probably see him by may or June 

Screenshot_20190314-173514_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Toomuchsoap said:

I'm not sure how they'd handle the problem of Chloe. Chloe's still crazy and Delia's still dead insofar as I know. It seems to me that they'd need to establish that Chloe is really dead now, not just pretending to have died unless they plan to have her return stealthily to really finish the job when she thought she blew him up and incinerated the body, otherwise why would he brave a return from the dead? Chloe more than Chelsea, in my opinion, is the greater loose end. Sure, I know Chelsarella had Connor with her when she went on the lam, but I'm willing to pretend that they never existed or else they could just claim Adam came to his senses during the long period he was hiding out, and he realized that she was just the grifter she was when she first arrived on that surfboard from Myanmar. I'd just as soon they did that than try to recast the character (who was always just a superfluous and ridiculous lightweight IMO). She, like Chloe, both grated on my last nerve for the duration of their tenures.

Good point! I think Chloe would be furious to hear that her plan didn't work. But on the other hand, she supposedly has a happy life with Kevin and their daughter, Bella, away from GC. It's not worth it to give all that up just to stick it to Adam. And coming back to GC she would face at least attempted murder charges because of the cabin blast, so again, jail time. It's not worth it when she has the perfect cover (everyone thinks she's dead) and she gets to keep her family and life. I mean, Delia will still be dead no matter what happens to Adam but being there for Bella and raising her in a family with both parents weights a bit more, in my opinion.

@taavir40 This whole "Adam returns" gossip is just gossip, at this point. I hardly believe they are reviving him, let alone already finding an actor to play the part... Personally, I'm still waiting for a confirmation from the network, or at least an interview with Josh Griffith, to have a definitive confirmation. So until then, I'm taking everything with a grain of salt.. :)

Edited by Aaron Newton
  • Love 4