Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Thanks in advance to the feed watchers for keeping us updated.  Please let us know each time Austin falls on his ass, too.  I hate this comp because it always looks so dangerous, but I can't say Austin falling (over and over) wouldn't make me laugh, so....

ETA - screenshots would be great too :)  

Edited by yankee1151
  • Love 4

Always hate that you never can get quite the right camera angle to see clearly down the row who is ahead.  From some angles everyone closer to James seems to be pretty even.  Haven't seen Steve's

I finally figured out: Julia is in the darker blue tank top, Liz is in the bright blue. For anyone like me that has trouble telling the difference during comps. It's the only time Austin can't hang off of Liz, which is how I usually identify the twins.

ETA: I think Becky, Jackie, Johnny Mac, and Steve are doing decently but these angles suck.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Austin could definitely injure himself pretty badly, his back is already weak, and he's a giant trying to slide through crisco. UGH I hate this comp it grosses me out every time, yet I loved that time Brendan lost his shorts in maple syrup.

I think the leaders are Becky, Julia, Steve, and Shelli. The bottom dwellers, and control the shock: Meg and Austin.

Edited by blixie
  • Love 4

Yeah it is super hard to tell who is winning and I don't know how James can tell unless he has monitors on that side of the game or production is just feeding it to him.

Since last summer, and the last time we saw the slippery endurance test, I fell on a slippery floor and broke my arm.  It no longer seems as much fun.  :-) 

I feel the same.  I had a bad fall last year and it took six months to get back to normal.  I think this slip 'n slide competition is for the birds.  

• Love 4
Hate that word and disappointed in him.

I'm a 75-year-old female who isn't bothered at all by that word.  It probably was 20 years ago and more...but I've brainwashed myself into knowing it's merely a word. I've tried to instill that into my adult sons but they're not having it.  Words themselves aren't the problem...it's how, why, and with whom they're used.  Because of my age I remember how we were appalled to hear words like "shit," "bitch," and other terms thrown around today without a care.  The "C" word will evolve too. Sticks and stones, people...sticks and stones.   A word that would hurt my feelings if hurled by someone I respect would be "liar."

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 10

All Becky's been talking about is being a physical competition beast and how athletic she is and how she lived in Germany this one time.

She's gonna win, but I'd laugh if she lost to Steve or something. She'd be devastated

• Love 1

I think Vanessa is both smart and playing a frenzied game. She drives me nuts but she does bring drama and I wasn't expecting that back when she was first seen on the feeds as a pathetic hot mess.

Ikr? I loved her on her first episode then when I saw her on BBAD for the first time I was like WTF? LOL.

At this point I find her both entertaining and smart. She got the house to keep Shelli which I'm not sure was in all of their best interests. I actually agreed with Liz when she said why not take out the better player. But I'm happy Clay won't coast til the end.

All Becky's been talking about is being a physical competition beast and how athletic she is and how she lived in Germany this one time.

Becky lived in Germany?! No way! I never would have known. She never mentions living in Germany on the feeds. Ever. At all.

Julia took another fall, this one was pretty bad. Austin kinda fell when I was looking away, damn it.

• Love 2

Julia just bit it hard, which sucks because I think she is ahead of Becky, but again who the fuck knows with these angles.

Becky is probably going to win, since Julia has gone down twice and didn't pace herself. Becky has a lot of gas in there too but she looks good, not winded and hasn't fallen that I can see. 

Edited by blixie

I'm all in on Becky for a few reasons. A) I like her (I actually had a conversation with my sister tonight where I came to the realization I don't hate anyone in this house except possibly Austin. It's so very refreshing after the last two seasons). B) Vanessa would have to come up with fifteen new ridiculous, but possibly brilliant plans, C) She gets a week of relief (even if she doesn't know it) from Vanessa and Shelli ratting her out to everyone over being a rat, and I kind of don't want that to happen to her right now. And D) I think Vanessa would be on the block, and as I stated earlier, I kind of want to see that.

• Love 9

James confirmed that production tells him what to say sometimes after joking that Meg got her third cup full in her bowl. I think I knew that and just forget it from season to season. So I guess whatever James says could be more likely than the bad angles we get on the feeds, as to who is in the lead.

I'm glad someone else shares my Becky hate.  I honestly would rather uselsss Meg win than her.  One twin does seem to be doing very well, but no one I ever want to win actually wins this particular comp.  

Oh god, me too. I'd rather have 2 Meg HOHs in a row than 1 Becky HOH.

Unless she's killed either of your pets, I have no idea what she's done that's so damn offensive.

Oh, well.  If she wins, I'll laugh at both of you. :)

• Love 2

James confirmed that production tells him what to say sometimes after joking that Meg got her third cup full in her bowl. I think I knew that and just forget it from season to season. So I guess whatever James says could be more likely than the bad angles we get on the feeds, as to who is in the lead.

I'm guessing that's why they cut to fish so he can say who's in the lead for the show.

I kind of wonder if Shelli could get in Becky's ear in re: her nominations.

I don't wanna see Becky as HOH, not bc of her noms, but bc I find her personality grating. And HOHs usually get a lot of air time.

• Love 2

I'm guessing that's why they cut to fish so he can say who's in the lead for the show.

I always just assumed that he wore an ear piece and that fish was for production to chastise them. Your way makes more sense. I know they got warned not to push off from either the bowl or the barrel during one fish break, because Steve did it afterwards and was talking about how they had just told them not to.

I'm all for Becky winning, too, mostly because I want Team Underdog to win again, because seeing the power alliance have to freak out all week is fun times. Plus they had four weeks in power. 'Tis only fair.

I will, of course, very happily take Jackie as well. Or even JMac after today's shenanigans.

• Love 7

Unless she's killed either of your pets, I have no idea what she's done that's so damn offensive.

Oh, well. If she wins, I'll laugh at both of you. :)

Becky doesn't "offend" me. I just don't like her on a personal level.
  • Love 5
Oh god, me too. I'd rather have 2 Meg HOHs in a row than 1 Becky HOH.

Yup, I don't want Becky to win because she'll target Vanessa. Plus, there is just something about her I can't stand. I don't need a reason (ha), I just find her bland but yet annoying. I take it Jackie's not a contender? I would have thought she'd do well.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 2

The funny thing is Austin says he does Yoga and Pilates which should help his core and balance which are just as crucial  here as endurance. But I have never seen someone so stiff and luggish out there.

Yeah James has to have them feeding him the leader board. I'm only fond of this comp because it makes them do something gross and humiiating and love when the show humiliates them. But visually and tension wise it doesn't play on the feeds or TV. With other endurance comps with people clearly dropping out you get the deal cutting, here you just like who knows who is winning oh okay x won. Yay.

• Love 1

But I have never seen someone so stiff and luggish out there.

I believe that he has a disc herniation from the way that he moves, especially right when he gets up after sitting for a while. That would be very difficult to deal with when you push off your back foot as if you're skating.

And I'm not a doctor; I just play one on the forums.

Edited by dolphincorn
  • Love 6

I kind of wonder if Shelli could get in Becky's ear in re: her nominations.

I don't wanna see Becky as HOH, not bc of her noms, but bc I find her personality grating. And HOHs usually get a lot of air time.

Becky really irritates me too, but I can't explain it. For instance, I know Jackie's voice has been driving me crazy since TAR.

• Love 1

Yup, I don't want Becky to win because she'll target Vanessa. Plus, there is just something about her I can't stand. I don't need a reason (ha), I just find her bland but yet annoying. I take it Jackie's not a contender? I would have thought she'd do well.

Aw, good for you.  Truthfully, I don't want Vanessa targeted, either, but to be fair, she did make her bed for it this week, especially this afternoon.  So I can't say it'd be undeserved or unjustified if she wins and nominates her.

And Jackie was a contender.  The current standings are Becky still leading, Julia being right behind her, Jackie in third, and now Shelli in fourth.  John and Steve lost quite a bit of ground on them.

• Love 1

I'm all in on Becky for a few reasons. A) I like her (I actually had a conversation with my sister tonight where I came to the realization I don't hate anyone in this house except possibly Austin. It's so very refreshing after the last two seasons). B) Vanessa would have to come up with fifteen new ridiculous, but possibly brilliant plans, C) She gets a week of relief (even if she doesn't know it) from Vanessa and Shelli ratting her out to everyone over being a rat, and I kind of don't want that to happen to her right now. And D) I think Vanessa would be on the block, and as I stated earlier, I kind of want to see that.

The time to rat Becky out is long past. She's confessed enough to James to cover her should Vanessa and Shelli rat her out. 

Plus, she'll solidify the Campers if she wins this HOH.

This is kind of the problem with the main alliance. They're not great at physical comps. It's why Amanda was so brilliant bringing in Aaryn into their alliance. You need people who can win these comps.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1

I'm still confused about what happens when the fill their tank? If they take the money/never not have does the tank empty? I'm asking because if anyone doesn't really wanna be HoH especially if she has chance at more cash, I'm guessing that is Becky. She's not a target of either side, she could let Julia pass her, I don't think she will but if I were here I would.

Edited by blixie

Who are becky's targets?

I would guess Vanessa and Steve. Which is dumb bc the longer you leave the threesome of Austin/Twins, the stronger they become.
  • Love 2

Can we make a rule that all bleach blondes bring supplies for the summer? I tolerate it on Survivor, but these people have nothing but time and plenty of suitcase space. I remember watching a redhead touching up her roots in the stupid soul mate season.

• Love 1

Who are becky's targets?

Any combination of Vanessa, Steve, Shelli, and Austin.  Vanessa is the main target, though.  I think she mentioned going with Steve and Austin, with Vanessa as a backdoor option.  If not, she'll just do it like James and throw Vanessa on the block with any of the other three I mentioned.

• Love 2

I've accepted that Van winning is a long shot, but I appreciate her playing the game hard (too hard), and she is just so nutty. Sounds like it's Becky's to lose, and I assume she'll put up Vanessa or Steve. Or try to backdoor Van if she's smart. Oh well, Van for Veto (hopefully) this week! But I'll still cross my fingers for a Julia win. I'd like to see her play (I prefer her over Liz)  and if no one is going to be bright enough to target the trio, I hope they go far, even if I can't stand Austin.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 3