Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

The most important thing to come out of the twins' strategy talk: Austin's hair stinks.

Ick!

ETA: Julia seems to lean towards keeping Shelli, Liz and Austin want to keep Clay. Liz and Austin think "the other side" will really keep their word and not go after them if they keep Clay.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5

I want Shelli to go because I would like James to get what he wants this week (and conversely, for Vanessa not to get what she wants just once). James deserves it for not fucking around and just sticking with his decision.

On the other hand, my OCD tells me to want Clay gone because HE PEES IN THE SHOWER! I wish I could hire a banner plane to tell the other houseguests. Douchebag.

• Love 12

On the other hand, my OCD tells me to want Clay gone because HE PEES IN THE SHOWER! I wish I could hire a banner plane to tell the other houseguests. Douchebag.

It's drought conditions. He's just conserving water.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

James has been one of the least egotistical HOH in the show's history. I don't get why he is getting a bad reputation.

Where is he getting a bad reputation?  I respect absolutely his decision on noms and, especially on not using the POV.  I don't think he's entitled to dictate who goes home now that his power is over, especially when he initially said he didn't care who went home, but I don't blame him for trying.  Hell, I became a James fan earlier this week.

Stay tuned for further changes.

Hee!  Lord, the day has barely started!!!!

Edited by pennben

I hope Julia votes with Vanessa and Steve and keeps Shelli, though I wish she could convince her sister and creepy boy toy to do the same.

Shelli needs both twins and Austin at this point because it's looking like Becky and probably JMac are keeping Clay.

• Love 1

will really keep their word and not go after them if they keep Clay.

When they are currently in week where James "bounced his check" with Shelli? RME.

Vanessa really needs to not let Austin's dumb ass run these confab sessions, they are all so obsessed with NEXT week they can't make up their mind about this week, guys play the game in front of you. Vanessa is RIGHT they need to go to James above board and say sorry  man you don't control my vote and I'm voting in favor of my game, which is keeping Shelli, bye.

• Love 2

Austin's thinking that he's going to control the HOH next week by threatening four jury votes. Yeah, good luck with that one.

Vanessa is now saying that if they find out it's double eviction, vote out Shelli. If it's not, vote out Clay. None of them even know if the deal to get out floaters depends on if it's double eviction or not, though.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

I want Shelli to go because I would like James to get what he wants this week (and conversely, for Vanessa not to get what she wants just once). James deserves it for not fucking around and just sticking with his decision.

Did he say or admit to doing that?  If so I feel bad for the rest of the folks in there.

Austin's thinking that he's going to control the HOH next week by threatening four jury votes.

God, use your damn votes in the game, don't threaten them in the hypothetical end game you see where all of you have lost the game.  Sheesh.

• Love 4

Come to think about it, besides the obvious duos (Shay/Twins/Liztin) and the Summer Campers, they are all trying to be seen by the house as floating. Shay tried and it backfired big time, by claiming to be SOLO and doing what the house wants when she is HOH, Vanessa is trying appear to be floating.

JMac is aiming for that with his low-key alliance with Becky and Shay. 

Steve doesn't want anyone to know he is Vanessa's snitch but I read he told JMack the twins/Austin/Vanessa are together? I don't get his motive at all.

Make no mistake about it. The one of Shay who survives will float.

Where is he getting a bad reputation?  

I forgot to quote a post upthread that called him the Lord of the Manor. 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS

Vanessa's letting Austin head this strategy talk. Currently wondering out loud if they should try to win HOH this week. And wants another group meeting if double eviction is next week, not this week. This should turn out well.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Vanessa is now saying that if they find out it's double eviction, vote out Shelli. If it's not, vote out Clay. None of them even know if the deal to get out floaters depends on if it's double eviction or not, though.

Wait, there wasn't a stenographer and notary on hand to help finalize this obviously detailed binding contract?!!!!!

• Love 6

Wait, there wasn't a stenographer and notary on hand to help finalize this obviously detailed binding contract?!!!!!

I think Jackie requires one, now, after the Dark Moon agreement fell through.

• Love 2

I called James Lord of the Manor because that is how Chickenshit Liz and Assdumb are treating him as IF James and his mighty alliance of two and half (I refuse to count Meg for full points) have absolute power to make the Austwins go down OR to protect them based on James "word" which is so gold Slay are on the block right now. It was no slag on James or how he handled his HoH.

Edited by blixie
  • Love 5

Vanessa's letting Austin head this strategy talk. Currently wondering out loud if they should try to win HOH this week. And wants another group meeting if double eviction is next week, not this week. This should turn out well.

...yeah, let's not go for HOH. Let Jackie or Meg or Becky fight for HOH this week.

Dumbass. (This is Austin wondering this, right? Or Van? Or both?)

...yeah, let's not go for HOH. Let Jackie or Meg or Becky fight for HOH this week.

Dumbass. (This is Austin wondering this, right? Or Van? Or both?)

Austin. He thinks they could not try for HOH if it's a double eviction (which it shouldn't be), and let Meg or Jackie keep their deal to get out a floater. And then the S6 can all play next week! 

Vanessa was mostly sitting there letting them talk and throwing in "so confusing!" and said she's voting for Shelli to stay no matter what.

I want Jackie to win HOH just for the fun & craziness of it. She will do all of her strategizing in front of he mirror combing her ridiculous amount of hair. She'll let James & Meg stay up in the HOH 24/7 while Liz, Julia, Austin & Vanessa freak the F out downstairs. It would be awesome. LOL!!!

• Love 10

Austin is being so dumb. It's frustrating to watch his stupidity. I wish the plan to get rid of him last week would have worked. I don't blame Vanessa for pushing so hard to keep Shelli. None of these other people are gamers. Vanessa will likely be the next to be evicted since her own alliance is talking about throwing HOH's when she's target #1.

• Love 3

Oh, so Clay and Shelli are two of those kind of people, are they?  Flashbacked last night to this exchange between them:

Clay: I have this friend back at home.  He's like the token black guy!

Shelli: Awwww!  I love those!

Camera three at 8:16pm last night (8/4/15).

• Love 5

Yes, I went back and watched as you suggested.  They were both jackasses for those comments, but in listening a minute or so before that and carrying on the conversation after that, it appears that Clay has been friends with the guy since well before high school.

They may well be racist leading to those dumbass comments, as you suggest, but I don't think its fair to quote that out of the context it was in.

Edited by pennben
  • Love 2

Oh, so Clay and Shelli are two of those kind of people, are they?  Flashbacked last night to this exchange between them:

WTF?  That's ridiculous.

Also, it seems like Clay, as a football player at an SEC school should have at least a couple of black friends; no matter how freaking white-washed the A&M campus is.

Are they even told that before the first vote?

So, Thursday's vote will be a total toss up, right? That should be fun. At least, it won't be predictable.

They still have another 27 hours to vascillate. I hope it will be suspenseful, but I fear that The House is going to invade their dreams overnight and tell them who to vote for, just as it's done every week before this.

God, use your damn votes in the game, don't threaten them in the hypothetical end game you see where all of you have lost the game. Sheesh.

No, Austin, don't listen to pennben! You play just as incompetently as you want. Everyone knows the real game happens in the jury house. Only losers hang in the BB house until the end of the game.

Are they even told [about the Double Eviction] before the first vote?

Yes, they are, especially since they have to rush though two votes and two competitions plus the start of a third.

Edited by Kris117
  • Love 2

I'm pretty sure I've figured out why my head has been hurting since the beginning of July, it's from listening to this set of hamsters go through every possible scenario every single second of every single day. These guys are exhausting.

• Love 3

Yes, they are, especially since they have to rush though two votes and two competitions plus the start of a third.

I'm pretty sure they've stopped commencing the following HoH Competition during those live shows.  They just do them after the live show ends (and probably after After Dark ends, too).  I remember they did it that way after the Candice/Judd and Amanda/Elissa double evictions in BB15.

• Love 1

I didn't need any more evidence that they have some racist inclinations but this does help the case. Shelli's been getting a pass for it online all season and it annoys me.

I think I've settled on hoping they vote out Shelli and then Becky (or possibly Jackie) wins HOH. Maximum Vanessa insanity!

Oh, also, Cody tweeted:

There might be a Thursday night #Hitmen surprise on the live eviction episode! Don't miss out!

Why? Why ruin a great season with those douchebags? Dammit!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8

Just have to tell all of you THANK YOU so much for all the updates and laughs!  At the young age of 50 (HA!) I'm back in college full time  (have finals this week) so I can't watch the feeds this summer.  I've been on this BB summer crack since season 1, y'all have kept my withdrawals at bay - love y'all so much!

Speed reading through this set of hamsters and their constant right turns is hilarious, omg, absolutely insane.

PS  I've gone back to get my RN, you know you're a BB nut when you keep telling yourself of Nicole can do it I *know* I can :-)

• Love 16

There might be a Thursday night #Hitmen surprise on the live eviction episode! Why? Why ruin a great season with those douchebags? Dammit!

Agreed.  At one point today, I was thinking how much fun this season has been, even just how much fun today was checking in here, and lamenting how boring last season was (appropriate disclaimer, Derrick ruled the house, master strategist, blah, blah, blah).  

Don't infect the season you two, just don't!  Sigh.

• Love 5

I thought I misheard that last night or imagined the whole thing. Wow...
  • Love 3

They find out that a double eviction is happening that day. Even if they don't do the second HOH right then. They have to, they always have to do a run through of the comps. Julie spending about 20 seconds explaining it to them on the live show is a joke. It actually can be a lengthy process. I remember back in the day when they used to show the food comps on the feeds, and any time anyone had a question about the comp, they'd go to fish (actually, front of the house back then). Let's just say there was a LOT of fish time.

I think Vanessa will manage to get her way, and Clay will go. I've changed my mind on this, and am a bit sad. Maybe because I'm kind of all in on James/Jackie/Becky/Meg right now, and Shelli is a much better game player. Maybe because Shelli was particularly snotty today (IMO). Maybe because I'm realizing that Clay is no Drew, and is completely useless. Maybe because I just don't want Vanessa to get what she wants.

Oh well, it's just too bad Vanessa calmed the fuck down and aborted her plan from this morning. I would have enjoyed seeing all that drama.

• Love 2

I do have to say, despite my dislike of seeing Austin on the feeds I am enjoying this season. It has it's flaws, but I'm entertained.

Wouldn't mind the twins being behind getting Austin out in the Double Eviction.

• Love 2

I still want Shelli and Vanessa to make it to the end two strong female players who actually like and support each other? Sorry I'm all for it, same as I was all for Jun/Allison, but they were two strong female players that loved to hate each and were generally speaking kind of terrible human beings, and Jun is still skreet, Jace coming for her on Twitter was hilarious. So yeah ideally I still want Clay AUT, he is simply nowhere near as interesting and entertaining to watch in terms of the game as Shelli, and am not even sure him staying will shake up the alliances/house the way everyone who hates Vanessa is salivating for. 

• Love 10

Didn't have time for the feeds this year since I moved and that is a lot of work.  I am enjoying reading only, more than I thought I would.  Stupid Cox does not have POP in this area so I can't even watch BBAD.  You all are entertaining me immensely!  

• Love 3

Any feedwatchers find the near-total absence of Steve on the broadcast show to be conspicuous? He's received minimal screen time for weeks. Maybe it's related to the secret he promised he'd tell Vanessa?

Any feedwatchers find the near-total absence of Steve on the broadcast show to be conspicuous? He's received minimal screen time for weeks. Maybe it's related to the secret he promised he'd tell Vanessa?

One factor in that might be the fact that, according to Steve, production won't let anyone talk about Freaks and Geeks in the DR.

production won't let anyone talk about Freaks and Geeks in the DR.

Really, that is pretty weird no? Why wouldn't production want them to talk about Freaks and Geeks? Like even leaving out the NBC TV show they should still be able to discuss the alliance and how it works? WEIRD.

But why is (was) Johnny Mac crying over them? I heard about it but missed it on the feeds.

As mentioned, he and Meg got pretty drunk at the veto comp because they were the only ones drinking. Steve doesn't drink, and Austin, Liz, and Julia are all have-nots. He saw Shelli and Clay and even Meg all upset and I think he let his emotions get away from him. I think it also had to do with him worrying he had fucked up his game big-time: he told Jackie that Clay and Shelli had been wanting to get her out and that he was annoyed at them always nominating him and asking him not to use the veto. For some reason, he then told Clay and Shelli about it. He had to be worried that his name was going to get thrown around as a renom once Clelli started seriously scrambling. But who knows, he's Johnny Mac- he's an enigma.

It is weird how little Steve is shown on the episodes, but he's not really involved in many strategy talks that have had any much impact on the game. He occasionally talks surface-level game with JMac, but otherwise he mostly only talks game to Vanessa. Maybe we'll see more of him as the big alliance falls apart (IF they fall apart, I guess).

Really, that is pretty weird no? Why wouldn't production want them to talk about Freaks and Geeks? Like even leaving out the NBC TV show they should still be able to discuss the alliance and how it works? WEIRD.

All I remember from that conversation was Steve saying that every time he brings it up they get mad at him. And then then the fish came on.

What I heard Steve say is they don't want them to use 'Freaks and Geeks' as the name, because of the show I presume. I didn't hear him say anything about not being allowed to talk about the alliance itself. That makes no sense.

It doesn't really surprise me that Steve isn't shown on the show. He's a non-entity basically. And he's not a fan fave like the other non-entity, John.

• Love 3

The houseguests just had their halfway party, apparently.  Feeds were down for a while.

Apropos of nothing, I thought I'd let you all know that the ADC is still toping the Jokers charts.  James remains at the top.  Jackie has jumped up to second.  Meg is in fourth.  And their new member, Becky, has jumped up to tenth.  I guess realizing the truth about Clay and Shelli really helped her approval rating with the feed watchers and even some casuals.

Speaking of the golden couple, they're still the third- and second-lowest houseguests.  Austin is still dead last.

• Love 2

I wonder how Derrick & Cody ranked last year? Anyway, Austin deserves the bottom of the list. I really wish he had been evicted before jury. Now, with him making it just feeds into his ego. Hopefully, Liz will crush his soul when he finds out she was playing him.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 2

I wonder how Derrick & Cody ranked last year? Anyway, Austin deserves the bottom of the list. I really wish he had been evicted before jury. Now, with him making it just feeds into his ego. Hopefully, Liz will crush his soul when he finds out she was playing him.

If I recall correctly Cody and Derrick ranked poorly although Cody much more so. Frankie was usually dead last and Donny, Hayden and Nicole were usually at the very top. For God's sake I used six different email accounts to vote for Donny to win America's Favorite. Now I'm like "I wonder whatever happened to that guy?" LOL.

I think the people who vote at Joker's, including myself, enjoy rooting for the underdog. Especially if the ruling alliance is full of arrogant jerks. I freaking hated Derrick. I don't care how good he was at the game, his tactics rubbed me the wrong way.

• Love 7