Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Peach, I would def hope that production washes the HOH bedding after this week.

Wondering since this may be Liztin's last night in HOH that they may ramp up the volume under the sheets (unless they are counting on Austin winning HOH tomorrow night, bwahahahahahaha).

Does everyone remember back a couple weeks ago when Steve was telling Vanessa that he wanted to tell her something about himself but he didn't want to say it on the feeds or whatever? She asked if he was gay. Well I was just reading some stuff from last night and it sounds like that is what it is. 

Vanessa asked him if his family knows. And she said she'd 'love to give him advice in that area." And they talked about a 'test' given to them by Production and Vanessa asked him is he answered 'that part' truthfully. That last part is very strange/interesting to me.

Also, in all the times Steve has talked about 'Stevie,' the person he has a crush on, I don't believe he's ever used the words she/her.

Apparently he said he wants to tell Meg something today during the wake-up music, so I guess it's whatever this is about. I wonder why he'd want to tell Meg his big secret? Do they ever even interact lol?

And in completely unrelated news, they were put on lockdown at like 5 this morning. That seems like a long time to build a questions comp. I was thinking last week after they did another endurance that maybe they're just gonna do endurance-y comps from now on. It gives them a comp to show on Sunday's ep, which they seem to really want lately.

• Love 1

Huh. For some reason, I thought what Steve told her was something about his career/being a musician. And something about turning down a job playing in the pit for Hair, so that he could be on the show. Also, after spin the bottle and kissing Meg and Jackie, Steve's reaction and conversation with Vanessa afterwards doesn't really point to being gay. But, I could be 100% wrong. 

• Love 1

Huh. For some reason, I thought what Steve told her was something about his career/being a musician. And something about turning down a job playing in the pit for Hair, so that he could be on the show.

Why would that be something he wasn't comfortable talking about on the feeds though? But it is Steve, and he is fucking weird, so maybe. I think it's gotta be more than that though. But what exactly I don't know. 

I'm surprised he managed to tell her without it being on the feeds. I guess he must have told her while the music was playing, like he plans to do with Meg.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Why would that be something he wasn't comfortable talking about on the feeds though? But it is Steve, and he is fucking weird, so maybe. I think it's gotta be more than that though. But what exactly I don't know. 

I'm not sure, but I just remember when Steve and Vanessa had a really late night conversation, back when Vanessa was HOH after Jason was on the block, and they were talking about life and the game, and Steve said something like "that thing I told you about" and then started talking about turning down Hair, and then it went to fish. So I really have no idea. But, the feeling I got was that music/Hair had something to do with whatever secret he told Vanessa.

Does everyone remember back a couple weeks ago when Steve was telling Vanessa that he wanted to tell her something about himself but he didn't want to say it on the feeds or whatever? She asked if he was gay. Well I was just reading some stuff from last night and it sounds like that is what it is.

Vanessa asked him if his family knows. And she said she'd 'love to give him advice in that area." And they talked about a 'test' given to them by Production and Vanessa asked him is he answered 'that part' truthfully. That last part is very strange/interesting to me.

Also, in all the times Steve has talked about 'Stevie,' the person he has a crush on, I don't believe he's ever used the words she/her.

Apparently he said he wants to tell Meg something today during the wake-up music, so I guess it's whatever this is about. I wonder why he'd want to tell Meg his big secret? Do they ever even interact lol?

And in completely unrelated news, they were put on lockdown at like 5 this morning. That seems like a long time to build a questions comp. I was thinking last week after they did another endurance that maybe they're just gonna do endurance-y comps from now on. It gives them a comp to show on Sunday's ep, which they seem to really want lately.

Steve has said he wants to get closer to Meg and get her to like him more since he wants to be F2 with her, so I bet telling her his secret is a hundred percent strategy. So far he's taken a page out of James' and Austin's playbook and made fun of her 24/7, but he's probably trying to build some trust.

I remember someone - I think Vanessa - asking if he way gay, and he was like, "No......do I come off that way?"

Anyway, whatever the secret is, Meg seems like the nicest one in there so she's not a bad person to confide in whether it's strategy or not.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

There was also discussion between Liztin last night that they would be famous and loved like Brenchell. To the first (famous) definitely no and to the second (loved) overwhelming no.

Holla!  And, word.

I agree with being beyond annoyed with JMac.  He was my favorite from the first broadcast episode, but he continues to disappoint.  And his adoration of Clelli?  Dude.  

The only one who is even slightly amusing to me at this point is James.  I would enjoy a James/Jackie F2, if Jackie makes it back into the house.  

I cannot even bear the thought of the final days of the feeds if the twins are F2. 

• Love 5

I cannot even bear the thought of the final days of the feeds if the twins are F2. 

What if I told you the alternative was Liz/Austin?  Could you bear it then?

• Love 2

Apparently Becky was crying about her toe injury earlier. Production told her they would 'try' to get a doctor to see her. They said that over 5 hours ago. Shouldn't they have a doctor on call? Production truly does not care about human life tbh. The only way they'll help you is if you pass out.

But also they should totally keep Becky since she probably won't even be able to compete because of her injury. ;)

• Love 2

So, they think the HOH might be an endurance tomorrow? I guess they should just go ahead and give it to James, then. I want to believe he might buy a clue and nominate two of the Austwins, but I don't know if he would, since he thinks he might have a deal with them. And they'll be pushing Vanessa hard core.

• Love 2

peach I watched the Vanessa/Steve conversation from last night you were talking about, and I seriously have no clue what his big secret is anymore. I still don't think he's gay, because they both referred to Stevie as "her" and he asked Vanessa "please don't say her name". Maybe he's bi. But, Vanessa's conversation with him was pretty much solely concentrated on meeting girls, sowing oats with girls, etc etc.

So, they think the HOH might be an endurance tomorrow? I guess they should just go ahead and give it to James, then. I want to believe he might buy a clue and nominate two of the Austwins, but I don't know if he would, since he thinks he might have a deal with them. And they'll be pushing Vanessa hard core.

Yeah, James is definitely the front-runner for an endurance. John's probably the other big threat since he's done pretty well in all the physical comps.

Apparently Becky was crying about her toe injury earlier. Production told her they would 'try' to get a doctor to see her. They said that over 5 hours ago. Shouldn't they have a doctor on call? Production truly does not care about human life tbh. The only way they'll help you is if you pass out.

Steve just told her he's sure DR is going to do everything they can so she can compete for HOH tomorrow. Ha! So rude, Steve.

peach I watched the Vanessa/Steve conversation from last night you were talking about, and I seriously have no clue what his big secret is anymore. I still don't think he's gay, because they both referred to Stevie as "her" and he asked Vanessa "please don't say her name". Maybe he's bi. But, Vanessa's conversation with him was pretty much solely concentrated on meeting girls, sowing oats with girls, etc etc.

Maybe it's just something he decided he'd use before the show to get people's trust. So it could be nothing big at all, or even true.

• Love 3

Leaning toward the notion of Steve's "secret" being he has a crush on either Meg or Julia.

Okay, this whole thing has been ridiculous, but somewhat amusing.  Meg (Grandma) was the injured party, she crutched out to the backyard using a swiffer mop of some sort.  Vanessa is her attorney.  James is the one accused of hurting Grandma by pelting chocolates at Grandma in the heat of the moment after a pot ball game.  Austin is James' attorney.  Becky is the judge (so no favorable rulings for Vanessa or I guess Austin, biased against both, but equally so.......also, no closing arguments from Becky, whew!).  Somehow Liz/Julia/John are going to be witnesses.  Steve is the sole juror (I hope we can get a unanimous decision, although I'm not sure that is a foregone conclusion:)!).  

Ha! I see what you did there.

James was found "guilty" in this civil trial, but Steve, the sole juror, talked about a compromise that "we, the jury" made that essentially allowed everyone to pelt James with chocolate.

Seems fair. However, if they have so much chocolate that they can afford to toss it around, BB is being too generous.

Cathing up on the feeds, and last night's court case was fun. I like it when they do spontaneous random games like that.

Me too. People are more relaxed and more of their normal personalities are shown, and it just gets silly. I am a fan of silliness.

For the same reason, I miss the comps where they would dress up a doll or carve a pumpkin to resemble themselves, and then they were destroyed in the comps.

• Love 1

Leaning toward the notion of Steve's "secret" being he has a crush on either Meg or Julia.

I think it's more personal because he said he lied about it on a BB questionnaire I guess the HGs did before entering.

Steve: International Man of Mystery

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 5

Ugh these people!  (from Jokers) Liz and Austin discussing Becky's toe/pain issues

2:25 PM Liz, to herself in the mirror: "The girl got hit by a train -- I'm not feeling sorry for her." -AdamAndEvel 
2:25 PM Liz: "We are the king & queen of this house." She slathers her face mask on as her & Austin assess house dynamics from on high. -AdamAndEvel 
2:24 PM Liz applies a facial mask as Austin muses on the house dynamics. -HumanFrailty 
2:22 PM Austin and Liz by extension are not too sympathetic to Becky. Austin feels like she's milking it. -HumanFrailty 
2:22 PM Austin tells Liz that he thinks Becky is milking her toe situation for strategy. "I hope Julia isn't falling for it." -AdamAndEvel

• Love 1

I really do not like the use of "milking" in conjunction with a pus-filled toe.

Also, I have another item to add to the list of scenes I'd rather not see tomorrow night. Oddly enough, the top of that list is also a scene starring Austin and Liz, but no toes.

• Love 11

2:22 PM Austin tells Liz that he thinks Becky is milking her toe situation for strategy. "I hope Julia isn't falling for it." -AdamAndEvel

They treat Julia like she's the some dummy. When they actually let her voice her opinion, she usually has a pretty good read on things (Vanessa won't go against the twins, Shelli hates Vanessa). 

I hope Julia makes it further than those bozos.

Steve tried to comfort Becky and Her Toe, and it was so awkward. She actually kicked him out of the room to have some alone time, but accepted the company of James and Julia a few minutes later.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

I think it's more personal because he said he lied about it on a BB questionnaire I guess the HGs did before entering.

Steve: International Man of Mystery

Thanks, missed that.

Maybe he has a thing for the ChenBot, then?

His voice always goes up in pitch whenever he sees her.... ;)

• Love 1

From Joker's:

Wed 3:37 PM BBT Becky out of DR. Steve offers walking assistance. Becky gives him suggestions on cooking his pork chop.Becky hobbles to LR couch.

I know it wasn't meant this way - especially coming from BBecky - but damned if that don't sound like a great lead-in to a dirty joke.

• Love 2

Maybe it's just something he decided he'd use before the show to get people's trust. So it could be nothing big at all, or even true.

I don't know how I didn't consider this. That's probably it. He tried with that necklace he brought, taking a page out of Dan's book, but that didn't work. So, yea, maybe he concocted some big secret for the same purpose.

I just accidentally saw Liz/Austin kiss again. Shudder. Can someone please send a banner plane over the house that says, "Break up Liztin, you dummies!' I'll pitch in like a dollar.

• Love 7

I just accidentally saw Liz/Austin kiss again. Shudder. Can someone please send a banner plane over the house that says, "Break up Liztin, you dummies!' I'll pitch in like a dollar.

We can even do a shorter banner: Liztin= Overwhelming No.

• Love 10

I'll kick in a dollar. Of course, with the Canadian dollar down so far, it'll only be 75 cents after it's exchanged. Sorry about that.

• Love 8
I'd rather live with a Steve than with an Austin or a Caleb/Beast Mode Cowboy, in all honesty.

...or any of the many liars, people with aggression problems, VANESSA, etc.  Steve is a harmless soul who will probably always have difficulty fitting in...at school, at work, and in relationshps.  I'm glad Big Brother gave him a chance to be on the show and perhaps his watching of all his episodes will give him some clues about interacting with people.

• Love 3

...or any of the many liars

Eh, every person on this show is liar. That doesn't mean they're liars in real life, but in Big Brother, you have to lie, or you won't last very long.

• Love 3

Poor Becky! I wonder if her toe will hinder her possible return? So, it's pretty much set in stone that's she's being evicted. At least, tomorrow's HOH will be exciting to see.

I just watched Clay & Audrey on RHAP and I didn't hate them. LOL!!! Audrey was funny and on point. Clay came off very nice and insightful about what's currently going on in the game. Also, the both of them are very friendly and are begging to do TAR. I'm not sure how Shelli would feel about that plea. LOL!!!!

• Love 1

They treat Julia like she's the some dummy. When they actually let her voice her opinion, she usually has a pretty good read on things (Vanessa won't go against the twins, Shelli hates Vanessa). 

I hope Julia makes it further than those.

I think Julia is a dummy. Vanessa would absolutely go against the twins when it suits her, or at least try her best to convince whoever wins HOH that there's all kinds of "reasons" to go after the Austwins.

And if Shelli did get back in the game, she might "hate" Vanessa, but I totally see her working with Vanessa, and convincing her that one of the Austwins needed to go. Hell, she was brilliant in convincing Vanessa that Austin needed to stay.

Maybe if Julia could win a comp or actually accomplish something other than hating Austin (which is awesome), I'd give her more credit.

• Love 4

I don't think Shelli hates Vanessa. Up until Shelli's last night, they were practicing HoH questions and going over strategies together. They definitely could work together again if Shelli gets back into the house.

Last night of a very boring week. I hope and pray that Austin or Julia don't win HoH tomorrow, otherwise we're probably in for an encore. Anybody outside those two win HoH, you'll see some discussion about the Twins and Austin. I imagine Vanessa will recognize she's in danger and give it her best pitch to stay. 

• Love 4

Yeah, but Julia winning HOH would expose the Austwins and force them to break their word to someone. Right now, they have deals with literally every single person in the house. Julia winning would blow that shit up quick, which is why Lizten want her to throw it.

Austin/Liz/Julia have deals with everyone in the house but bitch at Vanessa for doing the same thing. Of the 3, I only think that Julia actually wants to win. Austin just wants to play hide the snake and Liz just wants to have a good time. IMO it actually hearts Liz's head to think. Steve and Vanessa are the only two strategists in the house. Both have their quirks but Steve is more lovable.

• Love 1

I am watching BBAD now. A few min. in, they cut from Meg & Julia ,'Jamesuhh' etc, down in the kitchen to Liz and that , that , eeeewah! thing with a little pony tail in his pubie beard,((WTF is that)? They are what appears to be kissing, but its so awkward and disturbing to watch because Liz is CLEARLY not getting into it like a young, normal, girl should be if your laying with somebody your supposedly sexually attracted to. That tatted up geek! Well, I ALMOST feel sorry for him cause he truly can NOT kiss! I don't know who I feel more embarrassed for! Eewwwahhhh!

Edited by kathybgd
  • Love 2

I don't have the feeds, I just live vicariously through you guys, but I will be very annoyed if tonight is endurance again because that will be the fourth week in a row HOH isn't complete on Thursday. Also there's a Bills game tonight so who knows what time BB will air.

• Love 1

I think Julia is a dummy. Vanessa would absolutely go against the twins when it suits her, or at least try her best to convince whoever wins HOH that there's all kinds of "reasons" to go after the Austwins.

And if Shelli did get back in the game, she might "hate" Vanessa, but I totally see her working with Vanessa, and convincing her that one of the Austwins needed to go. Hell, she was brilliant in convincing Vanessa that Austin needed to stay.

Maybe if Julia could win a comp or actually accomplish something other than hating Austin (which is awesome), I'd give her more credit.

Well, they'll both go after each other eventually, but Julia was the one who suggested keeping Vanessa a couple more weeks because she doesn't seem like she go after Julia and Liz - she wants John and James and Meg first. Besides the week of the Austin back door, she's given no indication of going against them - didn't she have a DR recently about getting to the F5 with them? But if she hears about this week of trash talking, and after feeling the shun during Liz's HOH, who knows.

Shelli has said in interviews she's after Vanessa if she gets back in. She thinks she used her. And a couple weeks with Jackie will just strengthen her resolve. Obviously, Julia and Liz can't know thay for sure, but Julia had a good read on the situation.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Even though Vanessa is my favorite, things are going to get interesting once she's gone. SHE'S ALL ANYONE TALKS ABOUT omg. It's Vanessa tunnel vision. She's smart and she can manipulate, but they act like she's some Dan/Derrick/Dr. Will super hybrid. She ain't all that. She doesn't even have a legit alliance anymore.

• Love 4

Vanessa would absolutely go against the twins when it suits her, or at least try her best to convince whoever wins HOH that there's all kinds of "reasons" to go after the Austwins.

Julia is NOT a dummy, because she's concerned for her own fucking game just like Liz is, and Vanessa staying is better for JULIA, just like Austin staying is best for Liz's game, This goes back to the twins not wanting the same thing Julia would rather go F3/4 with Vanessa/Steve and Liz wants final three with Austin/Steve. I don't think either Julia or Liz is dumb, but all things being equal the twins should have been gone as soon as the house found out about them, and Liz showmance + a twin definitely should have been blown up right after Clay went out the door. But we're dealing with some extra dumb hammies who are emotionally caught up and not the strongest games ever.

I do agree she's wrong about Shelli hating Vanessa, but the difference with Vanessa/Austin is that Vanessa *might* come after "them",  Austin is only going to come after Julia, and she knows it, so when she said Vanessa is not coming after them I'm pretty sure she meant she's not coming after ME because I'm not in gross showmance, and then I'll have my fucking twin back. I really REALLY want Julia to work with Vanessa to blow up Liztin, even though strategically it would be better for everyone to get out Liz, Austin will do in a pinch.

didn't she have a DR recently about getting to the F5 with them?

I don't remember her saying that in a DR, but I wouldn't put any credence to it, this woman KNOWS the math, there is no way she's waiting until five to blow them up, or more realistically getting someone else in the house to blow them up.

Shelli has said in interviews she's after Vanessa if she gets back in. She thinks she used her.

Again I'd put no credence in that, Shelli is one of the few smart players this season, and while she lost it a bit when Clay left, I don't think she'll prioritize her anger at Vanessa, v. what she feels out in the house when/if she comes back, hell Vanessa might not even be there when she does come back, if she thinks Vanessa is the best bet to work with she will, because while her perspective may have changed the perspective in the house hasn't: they still don't want her around and Vanessa was the only one fighting for her to stay right up to the  minute when she was backdoored so whatever to her thinking Vanessa "used" her. Vanessa will be happy as shit to see her and if it happens next week and her biggest priority is going after Vanessa v. blowing up Austwins than I can't even.

they act like she's some Dan/Derrick/Dr. Will super hybrid. She ain't all that. She doesn't even have a legit alliance anymore.

Eh, Dan didn't forge an alliance until the last third of the game, and Will never really had one, plus S2 is different from the way the game was played post Veto.

Edited by blixie
  • Love 2

Even though Vanessa is my favorite, things are going to get interesting once she's gone. SHE'S ALL ANYONE TALKS ABOUT omg. It's Vanessa tunnel vision. She's smart and she can manipulate, but they act like she's some Dan/Derrick/Dr. Will super hybrid. She ain't all that. She doesn't even have a legit alliance anymore.

The biggest thing she lacks is charm. She doesn't have that extra smokescreen to make them question their doubt in her. I do think their perception of her versus viewers' perception - they give her credit for practically everything that happened in that house.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4

Eh, Dan didn't forge an alliance until the last third of the game, and Will never really had one, plus S2 is different from the way the game was played post Veto.

Either way, Vanessa isn't the mastermind they all think she is. She even somehow got credit for Steve's HOH nominations, because of course Steve couldn't think for himself and of course she clearly whispered in his ear and brainwashed him to think Jackie was after him. 

IMO, a person has lost their ability to manipulate once every single person in the house knows what they're doing. Take that away from Vanessa and she has nothing. She has no one in the house who has her back, there's no one who trusts a single thing that comes out of her mouth, and she hasn't won a comp in almost a month. What is so scary about big bad Vanessa now? 

I'm just sooooo tired of hearing everyone in the house talk about Vanessa ad nauseum. House group think has reared its ugly head.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 8

I think the point is Vanessa doesn't really have anyone who trusts her. You can get by without a solid alliance but when your credibility is shot with everyone in the house your game is pretty much done. You cease being a great manipulator when no one buys what you're saying. See Audrey. To use a poker analogy Vanessa is just about drawing dead at this point.

ETA: Ceeg beat me to it. 

This house is big on mob mentality. We've seen it all season. 

The funny thing is Austin and the twins are playing the exact same game that got Vanessa in trouble. Make deals with everyone in the house to ensure your own safety the following week, pitting two different groups against each other. If Johnny Mac, Meg and James weren't so clueless they could compare notes and realize they have the exact same deal with Austin and the twins.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 8

tumblr_ntdus2c1io1tj5dfoo1_540.png

This is actually disgusting and this is why Austin needs to go next week. If he wins HOH, I'm gonna be so mad. I just need someone who will target him, I really really do. Julia may be the only person who would do it. 

• Love 3

IMO, a person has lost their ability to manipulate once every single person in the house knows what they're doing. Take that away from Vanessa and she has nothing. She has no one in the house who has her back, there's no one who trusts a single thing that comes out of her mouth, and she hasn't won a comp in almost a month. What is so scary about big bad Vanessa now?

And even if she tried to state the obvious - that the Austwins need to be broken up - at this point, no one would care because she's the devil. If "the other side" wins, I just know she's going to imply that, and it will make that F5 of Austwins and ADC even stronger. I don't think Steve would even be receptive of that because he likes the twins.

I do think it's funny how ADC have managed to turn Austin's potential BD into Vanessa hate. Basically turned things the Austwins already knew - the BD, deals with John (a plan Vanessa and Austin had talked about) - into a big shock and a F5 deal. I don't know if they meant to do it, but kudos!

tumblr_ntdus2c1io1tj5dfoo1_540.png

This is actually disgusting and this is why Austin needs to go next week. If he wins HOH, I'm gonna be so mad. I just need someone who will target him, I really really do. Julia may be the only person who would do it.

The updates are generally super biased. Sometimes I see what happened and read a spun interpretation of it later. Edited by mooses

Clay and Audrey really pushing this Claudrey thing on social media. Strangely enough, they are mostly enjoyable when they're together. I think they would be great together on TAR. Much more entertaining than Clelli.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 3

Clay and Audrey really pushing this Claudrey thing on social media. Strangely enough, they are mostly enjoyable when they're together. I think they would be great together on TAR. Much more entertaining than Clelli.

This. NGL I really enjoyed the Audrey/Clay relationship. I would love to see them on TAR.

I'm with katesus, I think Julia's a dummy. IMO she's playing the worst game of the Austwins. She has the best personality of them for sure, but her gameplay is abysmal. And I know she hates Austin, which good for her, but Austin is not gonna take her out anytime soon, so she would be dumb as hell to actually target him right now.

Edited by peachmangosteen