Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Liz stress eating now. I wonder if she'll reach the Vanessa stage of eating lunch meat and tortilla chips dipped in cottage cheese while she drinks wine from a water bottle and eats 900 calories of ice cream in 5 minutes?

Austin is so sure he's safe. Liz knows she's gonna go. Please BB Gods let Liz win veto so Austin leaves!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7

Oh good now she's shifting into anger, she should have went after ?Steve/John not sure and kept James.She should have got that motherfucker out, yeah must be JMac. Heh. TBH Liz is great at comps so she does have a chance to save herself she needs to get herself pumped up for it.

Austin/Van convo about going on the block.

Austin: I know it's Liz on the block with me. This isn't "our" best play, but it is Steve's. He already knew, he's not dumb. 

Van: (snaps) I already knew, I DID THE MATH. Hehehe it kills me every time she says that, catch up sasquatch!

Austin: I think if you win Veto you should use it on me. Or on Liz. Either one. 

• Love 2

Oh good now she's shifting into anger, she should have went after ?Steve/John not sure and kept James.She should have got that motherfucker out, yeah must be JMac. Heh.

I love this because John actually wants to keep Liz over Austin. LOL. I mean he won't get his way because he'll fold to Vanessa when the time comes, but still.

• Love 2

It really is amazing how suspicious Austwins were of Vanessa for that middle part of the game when she wasn't actually plotting against them in any real way, and as soon as she DID start to plot against them in a serious way, they decided she was the most trustworthy person in F&G. I bow, Vanessa, I bow!

Van also explaining she promised Steve she'd vote however he wanted, but she didn't promise not to use the veto. Left unsaid: she's not even gonna TRY to win that Veto.

Edited by blixie
  • Love 6

Liz stress eating now. I wonder if she'll reach the Vanessa stage of eating lunch meat and tortilla chips dipped in cottage cheese while she drinks wine from a water bottle and eats 900 calories of ice cream in 5 minutes?

I just cackled

Austin is so sure he's safe. Liz knows she's gonna go. Please BB Gods let Liz win veto so Austin leaves!

I literally don't care who wins Veto as long as it isn't Julia. If Julia wins, the Austwins won't be split up. I know Julia doesn't like Austin that much, but there's no way she'll go against Liz. No way.

• Love 4

Van currently talking Liz down and getting her head in the game (it's good for Liz/Julia because Steve could decide to vote out Austin), if Liz stays she's in good position because she has Van/Austin, if Liz goes Julia is in good position because she will not be perceived as a threat, also they are LUCKY they haven't been targeted before and can not even be mad at any one for going after them when they are loyal to each other above any other, which to her credit I think Liz does know, she seems to get she is the target and will be going home if she doesn't win Veto.

Steve/Van/John are also waiting to see Veto play out before they decide between Austin/Liz, Julia definitely not even a consideration as target if she's on the block.

Liz now telling Julia she's going up with Austin (ergo not Julia, Julia acts bummed but her face looks somewhat pleased). Heh. Last night apparently she pow wowed with Van who asked her what her best case scenario for noms involving Austwins would be and she was like uh Austin/Liz duh! And Van threw a party inside her mind. 

• Love 2

I'm totally biased because I'm rooting for the twins ... but I really do think that it's in Steve's best interest to vote out Austin. I'm looking at it mostly from a jury management standpoint. If he votes out Liz, she and Julia would NEVER vote for him to win the game. And they would probably have no trouble convincing Austin to not vote for Steve as well. He would be starting with 3 Votes against him before the voting even starts! Steve is better off letting Van or Jmac be the bad guys. 

If the twins survive this week .. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for the HOH to be the Chicken Wire comp since they would both have a good chance. Hopefully Julia wins it .. leaving Liz available to play in the next HOH.

• Love 1

Vanessa better be trying to win the Veto

Yeah she probably is, but I can also see her throwing it if/when Julia is out of the contest. 

As usual Julia is smarter than Liz, she questions why Van isn't going up when she and Steve had those blow outs, Liz says well we're three strong, yes but Julia's point is if John and Van aren't block options, than they must have something going on!

Julia: I've gotta win that veto!

Austin: Even if you don't, it doesn't matter, look how far we made it.

LOL Austin wants a twin gone so badly. He can't do it, so he needs Steve to.

• Love 8

I have to say they are all smart and savvy players left, this is why I wanted to see this group to the end. Austin told Julia the only play they have is to throw shade on why Steve isn't nomming Vanessa when the twins have been more loyal to him, BUT Austin himself *can't* make that argument because he's got to manage Vanessa and it can't get back to her he was involved. He also rightfully guesses Steve MIGHT not take it back to Van, and that Steve could just as easily target Austin as Liz if noms stay the same. Basically that Steve is unpredictable and easily influenced, which I mostly think is true Of course Austin has been reassured that he's NOT a target, no matter if it's Liz/Julia up there. 

I love that it seems like there is no longer any GROUP think, but there is lots of time left for them to get on the same page and foregone evictee just like every week.

Julia just correctly surmised Van has a F2 with Steve, alright now you just need to guess the other 2, aside from her F2 with yourself Julia!

Edited by blixie
  • Love 3

Liz and Julia are definitely going after Steve and John next week. Vanessa, meanwhile, is telling Steve he'll be fine with them.

I wonder if Vanessa threw that HOH comp. I know there's a chance she could still go home this week, if Julia wins Veto. But if Julia doesn't win Veto, Vanessa still isn't anyone's main target going into next week.

Julia has also figured out Austin is "safe" at least thinks he is and that Liz is the target, and that he's an ass because Clay was willing to go home for Shelli, and he never left her side while they were on the block against each other (well except for when he and meg felt each out up in the bathroom), while Austin is leaving Liz to flounder alone and still talking to Van/Steve/John.

Julia is coming for Steve next week regardless, this is why I still think it's best Liz goes home, there is no more safe, you just got ride or die with who you got and hope the comps break your way. And Steve and John do NO have the twins and Steve can't win them back.

Oooh Julia just lost a point with me, claiming even though they eventually would have to turn on each other it's PERSONAL not just what's best for their game, because they've all been working together. Meh. I think this is just all talk, I think she's secretly happy at the opportunity to A) bounce Austin and B) worst come to worst lose Liz, but have her own game for the first time since she walked through the doors. She's got a lot of power this week IF she wins Veto, but given her track record I can't take that too seriously.

I wonder if Vanessa threw that HOH comp.

She swore to Liz that she just legitimately sucked at the puzzle. There is no way I believe that. Also it was funny when she was talking to Liz about how to process going on the block, and why Steve HAD to do it, he had no options like it who else was he gonna nominate and not alienate, like......    ........ like Johnny Mac?! Yes Van, Johnny Mac was his only option he couldn't tick off! Hehe, Liz ain't that dumb girl.

Edited by blixie
  • Love 1

Julia has also figured out Austin is "safe" at least thinks he is and that Liz is the target, and that he's an ass because Clay was willing to go home for Shelli, and he never left her side while they were on the block against each other (well except for when he and meg felt each out up in the bathroom), while Austin is leaving Liz to flounder alone and still talking to Van/Steve/John.

Julia is coming for Steve next week regardless, this is why I still think it's best Liz goes home, there is no more safe, you just got ride or die with who you got and hope the comps break your way. And Steve and John do NO have the twins and Steve can't win them back.

Oooh Julia just lost a point with me, claiming even though they eventually would have to turn on each other it's PERSONAL not just what's best for their game, because they've all been working together. Meh. I think this is just all talk, I think she's secretly happy at the opportunity to A) bounce Austin and B) worst come to worst lose Liz, but have her own game for the first time since she walked through the doors. She's got a lot of power this week IF she wins Veto, but given her track record I can't take that too seriously.

She swore to Liz that she just legitimately sucked at the puzzle. There is no way I believe that. Also it was funny when she was talking to Liz about how to process going on the block, and why Steve HAD to do it, he had no options like it who else was he gonna nominate and not alienate, like......    ........ like Johnny Mac?! Yes Van, Johnny Mac was his only option he couldn't tick off! Hehe, Liz ain't that dumb girl.

I think it is fair to say the remaining member of Austin/Liz and Julia will be coming for Steve and John either way. Hell, that would've happened this week. Things are going well for Vanessa. She is now going to be the center of whatever alliance chains remain.

It might be arguable that getting rid of Austin makes a better HoH neutral ground for all given his physical size over everyone else.

It might be moot anyway. With how much some of these others don't want to win veto, one of Austin and Liz will likely win it.

What is best for Vanessa is probably keeping the twins. That keeps them focused on Steve/John, Steve/John focused on that alliance, and her sliding into Final 3 regardless of who remains.

So apparently Steve asking the twins to swear on their family that they would not nominate him in the next HOH is now a thing. Liz brought it up to him earlier as a reason of how awful he is to put her up. Which, of course she should. He said he didn't remember (really Steve??) but it was very wrong for him to do that and he's so sorry about it. Julia and Liz are completely focused on this, and are using it as a reason of why he's so terrible. Which...eh. Here's the thing. About an hour after that "swear", they were discussing who they would nominate and said they'd have to put up Steve if the veto is used, and "oh well" about the promise.

If this is all strictly game on their part, fine. If they are actually butthurt about this, It's just another example why I can't stand listening to them or watch them. I'm already very tired of their mockery of the two "nerds" in the house. And now I'm back to wanting Liz to go over Austin. We haven't even had nominations yet, and I already want half the house gone.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 5

That chart from week 1 is hilarious. "Final 8 Crew", that worked out well considering they are ALL gone now. :)

If Steve will follow through on nomming Liz and Austin and then someone can sit on Julia so she loses Veto I will ask for nothing more in life.  I'd be happy with a Steve/Van/John F3, although I'd be happier if they'd just do live feeds from the jury house instead of the hamsters for the rest of the show.

• Love 5

I hope somebody remembers this conversation, because it's driving me nutso.  Liz & Julia were sitting on separate beds facing each other and one of them (I can't tell them apart) was moaning and groaning about hating one of the guys, I don't know which one, but really want to know.  Apparently, this guy said, among other things, that when she (whichever twin was bitching) uses the bathroom, he (whomever the guy is) loudly makes fun of the sound she makes.  

Who, please, is the guy?

They kept cutting away to show Meg pleading her case to Steve.

Can anybody help me, pleaseandthankyou?

• Love 1

Liz is sobbing. Julia has cry voice. Steve looked like he had been crying a bit. Vanessa? Completely dry-eyed for the first time ever. LOL

ETA: 
Liz, to Austin, while sobbing, about Steve: "And don't play chess with him this week!" Ooh, we're getting personal now. No chess games allowed!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Liz: Just yesterday I was on top of the world, because I won HOH. Today I feel like a cockroach on the bottom of the floor

Me: welcome to Big Brother.

I'd feel bad for Liz if she and her sister hadn't gleefully mocked Meg just last week. And Julia was dumbfounded that John didn't just lie down and accept it was his time to go, and instead tried to do stuff. They're learning a big lesson right now and I am enjoying it.

• Love 14

Well, I will say I'm glad John managed to last this long after being evicted. He's the one the majority have been trying to target and it may be luck that he's still here, but damn if that boy hasn't been at least attempting to play the game. I want him to win HOH next week and nominate Austin/Liz and Julia, and backdoor Vanessa. 

Good for Steve for finally putting up Austin/Liz, not that he had much of a choice. I can only hope Austin doesn't win veto, because then I'd be annoyed. But any other scenario, I might be able to live with because Julia won't hesitate to get rid of Austin and nobody would actually take him down so that'll be good. And if Liz goes, that means Austin/Julia lost the person that has been connected to both and although I think both will have to stick together, it might show their true colours toward each other finally.

But yeah, if these houseguests are smart, they'll get rid of new comp beast Liz, because she weakens Austin and Julia. Getting rid of Austin will just strengthen the twins. Personally, though, I want Austin gone more. I want a female to win this season desperately and if Vanessa can't win, unfortunately I'll have to go with Liz. And I even love Steve, Johnny and I tolerate Julia, but Liz hasn't done the worst job. She's definitely not good at her social game, but she's managed to save her and her sister thus far. Without Liz, Julia would have most likely been that floater who was lost for most of the game. I wish we could have seen Julia play on her own, though. I think I would have liked her. I think the house makes her act more like her sister because they're stuck with each other 24/7. Remember nice Julia, the one who talked with the other side of the house and Steve, and didn't put up with bullshit but didn't trash talk people like her sister all the time? 

• Love 3

Steve is telling Austin he has to put up Liz/Austin but telling Austin that he doesn't want Austin to go and he has the votes for him to stay. Austin is saying OK, he gets it, it makes sense, etc.

Austin says he can control Liz. OK buddy!

Also, I found this graphic of final 2 deals. LOL Vanessa.

All the "final2" deals make one big "infinity" symbol, lol.
  • Love 1

Fri 7:20 PM BBT Austin wonders how much his Judas hat will sell for on eBay.

Fri 7:28 PM BBT Austin: "If they take me out of this game, it's gonna get REALLY boring for people to watch." Liz: "No one would watch it."

Oh Austin.

• Love 5

I really hope Austin gets the true understanding how gross the viewers think he is. I doubt he would get booed from the audience though. It is funny how all the HG from all seasons think they are being perceived. My favorite one was from an early season where a girl (for the life of me can't remember her name) thought she was going to get all of these modeling gigs. Unfortunatly, this girl wasn't pretty in the least and most people were laughing hysterically at her. I almost felt bad for her but it is interesting to see what people on a reality show think what's going on with the outside world. I can't wait for Austin to get evicted. Too funny!

• Love 7

I really hope Austin gets the true understanding how gross the viewers think he is. I doubt he would get booed from the audience though. It is funny how all the HG from all seasons think they are being perceived. My favorite one was from an early season where a girl (for the life of me can't remember her name) thought she was going to get all of these modeling gigs. Unfortunatly, this girl wasn't pretty in the least and most people were laughing hysterically at her. I almost felt bad for her but it is interesting to see what people on a reality show think what's going on with the outside world. I can't wait for Austin to get evicted. Too funny!

Steve and the twins also seem to feel they are quite popular with the audience.  The only two who don't appear to have inflated egos about their time on BB are James and JMac, at least as far as I can tell.  

• Love 1

Yes it was Amber from BB8 (Dick and Daniele's season) and yes she should have never entered the house in my opinion. She admitted when she was there she had been a meth junkie and cried often and was emotionally erratic. She also admitted to lying to a guy she was pregnant to get abortion money and fuck with his head. Dick used all this info to make fun of her mercilessly. And she was arrested several times after that season over the years.

As mentioned previously in this thread by Andrea there was a BB winner Adam who went to prison after for drug trafficking.

I don't think AG gives a damn about morality or character or psychological as much as if someone would be "good tv" - amusing to laugh at or with... or if they will be a shit stirrer. The other criteria is their looks.

JMHO ^ my HO

• Love 1

Steve and the twins also seem to feel they are quite popular with the audience.  The only two who don't appear to have inflated egos about their time on BB are James and JMac, at least as far as I can tell.  

Vanessa has said a bunch that she's probably being portrayed as a villain and that she doesn't really care what the audience thinks of her. She was talking to Steve about it sometime last week, because I think he was talking about maybe winning AFP, and she was like, you gotta let go what other people think of you. I'm guessing that being a success in a predominately man's business has helped Vanessa to learn that she can't get bogged down about what other people say or how they view you.

James has talked a lot about AFP and maybe winning it and that the audience probably loves him and Meg. But, I can't decide if he was saying it in an egotistical way or was just joking about it.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 3

Austin's worst nightmare would be audience indifference. Like if his Jokers poll rating for the season averaged him out to being number 8 or 9 ... THAT would be hell for him! Sure he clearly wants/thinks he is LOVED ... but it wont take long for his delusional mind to see this as an opportunity for his wrestling career as a hated bad guy. When he sees that he is dead last in Jokers poll he will think to himself:"wow, people are so passionate about me. I really made an impact."

• Love 8

My dream scenario is to see Liz evicted this week, followed by Steve, John and Vanessa. Then, in the final week, Austin and Julia discover true love and announce their engagement during the live finale.

I love the way you think!

Apparently Steve was talking to himself saying that if he had put up the twins and then Austin won veto that it'd be Julia and Vanessa otb, so it sounds like he'll put up Vanessa if Julia ends up winning veto. Yes, I love it! JULIA FOR VETO! But it's Steve and he lies to the camera, so I don't trust him.

He also told Liz that he'll make it up to her if she wins veto. What, by nomming her sister? What a stupid thing to say, Steve.

Apparently Steve was talking to himself saying that if he had put up the twins and then Austin won veto that it'd be Julia and Vanessa otb, so it sounds like he'll put up Vanessa if Julia ends up winning veto. Yes, I love it! JULIA FOR VETO! But it's Steve and he lies to the camera, so I don't trust him.

Oh I think he'd definitely put up Vanessa over John. Bros before hos and all that. He always planned on going longer with John than Vanessa. The thing is, though, he can't compete for HOH next week. And if he evicts Vanessa, he's putting his entire game into John's hands, who has never won an HOH and who hasn't won a veto since the first DE. So it will be John vs. the Austwins in the HOH comp, and I'd put my money on Liz or Austin winning that over John. Vanessa is a better competitor. 

If Julia wins veto, the Austwins will be the final 3, it would almost be impossible for anyone else to do it, unless John/Steve win every veto and HOH from now until the end.

• Love 1

Everything you just said is very true, Ceeg. And I hope it happens just like that lol. I'm just full on rooting for Austwins now tbh, I don't even care. I just can't bear to see Steve win and I just hate Vanessa and want her to not get what she wants. I guess John winning is actually OK with me at this point, but only if he continues to be a complete flop who wins nothing and does nothing. That'd be funny!

If the noms were Austin vs. Vanessa would Vanessa really go? Probably. Julia will just do what Liz wants most likely. It would be SUPER fun to watch Vanessa try to convince Liz/Julia to vote out Austin though.

This all probably pointless though because the odds of Julia winning veto are pretty low. But she did get 2nd in the DE HOH and won the veto, so maybe she's ready to start beasting comps!

I hope it's not the stay/fold comp because Liz/Julia have said they'll suck at that. Although seeing Vanessa throw that one and then explain why she was so bad at it would be funny.

It is funny that Julia and/or Loz weren't the HOH or Veto beast and now they are. Maybe, the odds are better for them since so many HG aren't competing. It's a great turnaround for them and the worst nightmare of us. LOL!!! I just don't want the twins in the Final 2 because they would be sooooooo boring. Either way, it would be a win-win for the twins and their family. LOL!!! I'm not sure how Austin how Austin fits into it though. Will he horn in on Liz and her money? Will he fall down on the sword for Liz to win the $500,000? Also, how will Austin handle that the viewers think he & Liz are GROSS?!?!?

• Love 2

I think that while, yes, Austin is a delusional idiot of thinking people love him, it happens every year. Do you remember the brigade? They all thought Enzo was going to be seriously famous. And Caleb last year mentioned how people would be at the finale with contracts for him. I think you have to have a bit of a narcissistic streak to even want to be on this show, and it gets magnified as you are cut off from reality. It's not a good quality by any means, but sort of understandable.

I think it's funny when tgru say things like being famous "like Jeff" who is marginally online famous and it's not like there's space for two people to do that. I think I'm too old to understand online famous though.

• Love 10

I'm guessing Austin is hoping he can get a deal like Jessie,which I don't really know what it is, but it's some sort of wrestling.

I don't like Austin, but he's hardly the worst HG we've had. He doesn't seem like a bad guy, besides the girlfriend situation (since that's happened before with less backlash). I bet he'd be much more popular if he had better hair and got rid of his ponytail beard, since he'd be much more attractive.

• Love 4

I'm guessing Austin is hoping he can get a deal like Jessie,which I don't really know what it is, but it's some sort of wrestling.

I don't like Austin, but he's hardly the worst HG we've had. He doesn't seem like a bad guy, besides the girlfriend situation (since that's happened before with less backlash). I bet he'd be much more popular if he had better hair and got rid of his ponytail beard, since he'd be much more attractive.

Yeah that is what I was thinking as well.  Basically Austin is trying to get into TNA or ROH which is the second and third rank companies in North American pro wrestling.  TNA (Where Jessie works) will probably be out of business soon so he might have very limited options as to where he can go.

• Love 1

I have no problem with his hair or beard - actually I kind of like that look on a guy. It's his questionable hygiene and over the top cheesy, egotistical personality that makes him gross to me. Edited by TexasChic
  • Love 9