Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

At least Jackie is smart enough to realize that she'll be the next target. Or, she was when she was with Vanessa. I think her IQ is a lot higher when she's talking to Vanessa vs. the rest of the house.

• Love 2

Nah. I'm done with Jackie ever since she won HoH and revealed her Grand Strategy as:

1.Pinky-swearing not to BD each other.

That may have saved her ass.  She was a big candidate to go up, but I don't think Vanessa was willing to go THAT far back on her word.

Yep. Hoping for some alcohol tonight.

• Love 6
(edited)

A quote you may not have seen on the feeds:

LADY MACV: Out, damned spot! out, I say!--One: two: why,

then, 'tis time to do't.--Hell is murky!--Fie, my

lord, fie! a soldier, and afeard? What need we

fear who knows it, when none can call our power to

account?--Yet who would have thought the old man

to have had so much blood in him.

The thane of Fife had a wife: where is she now?--

What, will these hands ne'er be clean?--No more o'

that, my lord, no more o' that: you mar all with

this starting.

Here's the smell of the blood still: all the

perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little

hand. Oh, oh, oh!

-- Vanessa, Act 5, Scene I

And... scene.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 3
(edited)

Why isn't Vanessa getting any "you can't use Production as strategy" messages?

Meg told Vanessa that no one except Becky is owning up to knowing. Meg wants to confront Clay/Shelli!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

You know, I wonder if it is possible for a BB hamster to get serious game talk done while the feeds are on fish.  You'd have to have allies willing to take some BB heat though, so it would have to be a tight alliance, and you couldn't do it too often.  You get your compatriot to start a long rambling story about their el bizarro relative who didn't sign a release, or maybe start singing Katy Perry, then you quickly and unobtrusively mutter critical bits of information under your breath to someone you either want to have informed of a crucial game move, or someone you're trying to sway to your side.

It's risky, but it could work if not done too often.  Of course, you'd have to #1, rely on your ally to be smart and subtle, and #2, make sure that the person you're trying to communicate with will be smart and subtle.  OK yeah.  I've just convinced myself this will never work...

• Love 1
Meg told Vanessa that no one except Becky is owning up to knowing. Meg wants to confront Clay/Shelli!

Yesss Meg knows that Shelli and Clay lied to her face yessss she wants to confront them yessss

Somehow, I bet they wriggle out of this one, too.  But if not, I can see Meg finally having her lightbulb moment and realizing that Audrey was right about them, and she wouldn't listen.  She did figure out Audrey was full of shit early on, so maybe she can show that there's hope for her yet.

• Love 6

Vanessa has done an amazing job of deflecting most of everything on the rest of the house. Obviously she's still on people's radar, but I don't think she's any of the Others' #1 Target.

• Love 1

Vanessa has done an amazing job of deflecting most of everything on the rest of the house. Obviously she's still on people's radar, but I don't think she's any of the Others' #1 Target.

I think it's because she just outright owned up.  That's why she's mostly being forgotten by Jackie, Jason, Meg, and James.

But on the flip side, I am thrilled about what this might mean for Clay and Shelli.  They ruined their game for no reason.

• Love 9

Vanessa better expose that John and Becky knew all about this, too. They're gonna be scared shitless.

So what if she does?

Becky is on the block and would go along with anything that'll save her ass. John would too because he doesn't want to be target. 

• Love 4
(edited)

OMG Jackie and Meg are finally putting 2 and 2 together and getting that the Sixth Sense is an alliance. 

JACKIE AND MEG FINALLY GOT IT!  THANK YOU, LORD!!!! :-):-):-):-)

ETA: . . . Never mind.  Jackie finally got it.  Meg still refuses to believe it.  She did for one second, but then brushed it off once more.

She's getting me to the point where I'm willing to say that her eviction can't come soon enough.

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 11

Wouldn't it be hysterical if Jackie beats Vanesaa at her own game. Of course, she could be put on the block next week but it's something to think about. Hopefully, anyone besides Vaneesa, Clay, Shelli, Austin & the Twins win HOH. Is that possible? LOL!!!

• Love 2

Shelli is pissed at Vanessa that she and Clay can no longer play both sides of the house and were caught trying to do so after the nomination.  Gonna be a long week!

• Love 5

OMG Jackie and Meg are finally putting 2 and 2 together and getting that the Sixth Sense is an alliance. 

Haven't they done this several times already (then forgotten or gotten talked out of it)?

(edited)

Haven't they done this several times already (then forgotten or gotten talked out of it)?

Yep.  But Jason's backdooring started to make it stick.  Clay and Shelli falsely denying having any knowledge of it made it worse.  And then, Vanessa confirming to Jackie and Meg that they'd known about it all along erased all doubt.  Jackie pieced it together, while Meg needed some time, apparently, to let it sink in before she got it, too.  So now they all have no doubt in their minds.

However, Meg, stupid, as always, says, "We gotta get in with Liz and Austin!"  James rightly responds, "How do you know they weren't in on it, too?"

Jason basically said, also rightly, that the last four HoHs have basically been Shelli's.

And elsewhere, Clay's whining about not being able to float anymore.  Grab a life vest, dude.

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 8

Jackie and Jason were trashing Steve earlier. Jason said "You can't just start playing the game on day 40, Steve."

Bagboy, heal thyself. Paper or plastic, take your pick.

Jackie was giggling and saying "Fuck him."

Before you hand Steve that tube of K-Y, dearie, best squeeze out a dollop for yourself.

• Love 1
(edited)

Vanessa to Jason: "Austin is a wounded bird at this point."

A dodo bird, maybe.

Vanessa is off of the blood bath and onto swan diving into an empty concrete pool from high up. Great. I think I prefer the blood speeches. They're shorter.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Alright, Vanessa is just a scumbag. She was laughing over her speech last night now she's saying it's the hardest decision she's made since her ex-husband died. 

• Love 1

Alright, Vanessa is just a scumbag. She was laughing over her speech last night now she's saying it's the hardest decision she's made since her ex-husband died. 

Wait, what? How was it Vanessa's decision for her ex-husband to die?

• Love 1

Vanessa is going to tell everyone who walks out the door that they have a "bigger platform" now when they leave. Give me a fucking break. "You're going to be amazing, you're going to build an amazing career." The exact same bull that she fed Audrey on her way out. 

Can someone give her a new script?

• Love 1

Vanessa is going to tell everyone who walks out the door that they have a "bigger platform" now when they leave. Give me a fucking break. "You're going to be amazing, you're going to build an amazing career." The exact same bull that she fed Audrey on her way out. 

Didn't Derrick do something similar? Vanessa is Derrick. except she has mental breakdowns lol.

• Love 1

Meanwhile Meg/Jackie are losing the brain they found for a second. Not realizing Clay/Shelli are part of the V/L/J/A alliance and thinking that once Jason goes they won't be the targets. Sigh. There's no hope. I give up!

They likely think James would be targeted before either of them.  Meg's not wrong, but Jackie kind of is.

• Love 5

Didn't Derrick do something similar? Vanessa is Derrick. except she has mental breakdowns lol.

Derrick is cold and very calculated, with perfect poker face.

Vanessa is a hot mess. Insecure, cares too much about other people's opinion. Doesn't see big picture, doesn't have a real plan.

• Love 1
(edited)

Meg: "God forbid Shelli or Clay go on the block. God forbid!"

YES MEG! Let me stan for you for a second.

Derrick is cold and very calculated, with perfect poker face.

I don't agree with this lol. But he certainly had the BB16 dumbasses fooled. Vanessa is 100% trying to play Derrick's game, but she's very unhinged and these people are a bit more together than last season's were.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

I really thought Vanessa was the only one screwed this week.  Because Shelli/Clay tried to float after the noms though, I'm not convinced they aren't now in a worse position.  I fully assume they can recover, but the did make a mistake here.  They overreached.

• Love 8
(edited)

Ha!  Jackie and Meg figured out the reason this all happened is because Shelli thought Clay was in danger.

Also, this sarcastic gem from Meg: "God forbid Shelli or Clay go on the block!  God forbid!"

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 8

I really thought Vanessa was the only one screwed this week.  Because Shelli/Clay tried to float after the noms though, I'm not convinced they aren't now in a worse position.  I fully assume they can recover, but the did make a mistake here.  They overreached.

At this point, Vanessa is in a better position than Shelli/Clay, because Shelli and Clay have now pissed off and alienated their side-pieces. Vanessa still has Steve, and she's always been closer with Austin and the Twins. 

• Love 9

Ooh!  Meg's going after Clay now!  He's stumbling over himself trying to cover his ass, but she's having none of it!  In fact, he makes it worse by admitting to her that he, Shelli, and Vanessa are close!  He lies that he and Shelli were the last to know about the backdooring when John and Becky were really the last ones to know.  And boy, Meg just goes at him harder as a result!

Finally, Meg!  Finally, your claws come out!

• Love 8