Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

I am confused. I thought the other HOH could not be nominated, nor could the two who were nominated and won BOB. How can Jackie even be put up as a replacement for Clay? 

BOB winners can't be nominated but the dethroned HOH can.

• Love 2

I am confused. I thought the other HOH could not be nominated, nor could the two who were nominated and won BOB. How can Jackie even be put up as a replacement for Clay?

The two who win BotB are immune for the week but the dethroned HoH is not.

• Love 1

Liz pushing for Jason to go up and out. Saying he's the glue that holds the minions together. 

Vanessa: "If Austin was the vote to keep Day, that would be an excuse to put up Jason."

What?

Liz pushing for Jason to go up and out. Saying he's the glue that holds the minions together.

Vanessa: "If Austin was the vote to keep Day, that would be an excuse to put up Jason."

What?

Jason told Vanessa that the 2nd vote to keep Davonne was Audrey. If Austin admits that it was actually him that means that Jason lied to Vanessa giving her a reason to nominate him. (However the vote actually was Audrey and Jason is telling the truth).

• Love 1
(edited)

Jason told Vanessa that the 2nd vote to keep Davonne was Audrey. If Austin admits that it was actually him that means that Jason lied to Vanessa giving her a reason to nominate him. (However the vote actually was Audrey and Jason is telling the truth).

Ah, I see. Kind of silly but what else would you expect from Vanessa.

Again, since when do you need to give someone a reason why you're putting them up. That's the game. This cast grates on my nerves.

Edited by Cutty

Being able to put up the other HOH is one of the "selling" points of BotB.  Basically the idea that you could go Hero to Zero in one week.

It isn't as interesting as Big Brother thinks it is...

• Love 17

It would be hilarious if that got Jason evicted.

Vanessa has lost it. She's trying to blame the phone booth power on Jackie when Jackie was one of the votes Day cancelled. Says she's onto something big. Oh my lanta.

• Love 1

This is the first time in a long time I can't watch the feeds.  Just reading the comments here and the updates on Jokers has me smh so hard I'm going get whiplash.

Everyone just needs to calm the f*%k down in there.

Vanessa seems to want to have a reason for doing things. I think she is trying to come up with a reason to not nominate Austin. This phone booth thing is crazy, but I see the basic logic. She's inventing an exit strategy for going against her word about backdooring Austin.

(edited)

I am loving their new plan. I'd love to see Jason go. I wonder if Meg would grown a brain then? Eh, probably not.

Totally. I can see it now.

James: Audrey was right. There's a six person alliance.

Meg: James, no! We had to sacrifice Jason so Shelli and Clay will be on our side even more! I'm going back to bed.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 7

All because she wanted her toothbrush out of the HoH bathroom. Vanessa, about Jackie going in the HoH room: "Why does she do that?" Um, maybe because you let her keep her stuff in that room. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I think I heard Austin saying that everyone in the purple bedroom told Jackie to go upstairs and shower, because they knew that Vanessa, Clay, Shelli, and Austin were in the HoH room together. He was whispering and I could only catch every other word, but if that's true? Hilarious.

ETA: Got it a little mixed up. Jackie didn't see Austin go into the comic book/cheese bedroom, she was in the purple bedroom a little later talking to someone. Austin overheard Jackie saying that she knew Shelli, Clay, and Austin were up in the HoH room with Vanessa, so she was going to take a shower to break up the conversation. Jackie drove them out of the room by talking about food and then plopped down to eat from the never-ending box of Cheezits before finally going in the HoH bathroom.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Honestly, though Vanessa will never realize it, the best move is to put up Shelli. Take out Shelli and you dismantle almost all the alliances in the house. This also pushes Clay into the "outside" and leaves him as easy pickings for the next boot, followed by Austin. 

Vanessa will never do this though. Wishful thinking on my part. 

• Love 8

The box of Cheez-it's is definitely this week's MVP. Because it's true - there is a never ending supply of Cheez-it's in there for Jackie to awkwardly sit around snacking on. I'm bummed if Jackie goes, although it's Vanessa's best move. I was really banking on one of those pair HOH challenges, with Jackie and Jason "happening" to get picked to be one pair and winning. But it will be Shelli and Clay or Liz and Austin being paired and winning, the way this seems to be going for me.

Once again we have a strong alliance being good at stuff and dominating. Boo.

• Love 2

Honestly, though Vanessa will never realize it, the best move is to put up Shelli. Take out Shelli and you dismantle almost all the alliances in the house. This also pushes Clay into the "outside" and leaves him as easy pickings for the next boot, followed by Austin. 

Vanessa will never do this though. Wishful thinking on my part. 

I think it's a little too early for that, but eventually, she will definitely have to.

It just doesn't make any long-term sense for Vanessa to evict Shelli with 12 people still left in the house. Vanessa should worry about the people who would potentially put her on the block next week: Becky or Jackie. Or even Jason, who's after Vanessa's allies (Austin, the twins, Steve).

• Love 2
(edited)

Whyyyyyyyyyy can't Austin go home? I want him soooooooo gone!

Because we never get what we want with this game.

And he's a wrestler and we all know how Grodner likes her wrestlers.

Edited by LGGirl
  • Love 3

Steve: I need to tell you something but not on the feeds

Vanessa: Are you gay?

Steve: Do I seem gay?

LMAO.

That's hilarious.

I don't think Steve is gay, but I wonder what he wants to tell Vanessa off the feeds.  My guess is that he has Asperger syndrome.

I don't know why Vanessa is stressing over who to put up. Everyone from that group is going home eventually. They don't have the numbers to come after anyone in 6S. Which is why they should keep Austin though I'd love to see him go. Shelli and Clay are not going to flip to that group while BOB is going on. I have seen none of that group even attempt to play the game seriously. Unfortunately for them they'll be long gone by the time the single HOHs happen. Vanessa may act all crazy and over analyze but it's because she mistakenly thinks these people are also plotting and they're not.

• Love 3

Vanessa is trying to get everyone on board with getting rid of Jason.  I'd rather see him go than Becky, so OK.

It sounds like she's literally changing her target/strategy every five minutes.

(edited)

I hope that if Vanessa does put up Jackie that Jackie makes sure to call her out on everything. Most especially Vanessa's "I Hate Liars" bs. Although I'm sure Vanessa will just pull a Jennifer and say she didn't lie she 'changed [her] mind.' Or she'll fabricate something that gives her a 'reason' to go after Jackie.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Seemed like the edit on the show tonight was setting Vanessa up to look like a scumbag when she changes her mind.

Much as I would love for it to happen backdooring Shelli right now doesn't make much sense. Clay would just float back to the other side and unite them against Vanessa. She'll take her shot or get her allies to do it. She's no Helen.

(edited)

Jackie and Jason were trashing Steve earlier. Jason said "You can't just start playing the game on day 40, Steve." Jackie was giggling and saying "Fuck him."

Nothing annoys me more than people who haven't done shit bagging on someone for not playing the game. I'm not gonna be mad if one of these dumbasses goes home this week.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 7
(edited)

Jackie and Jason were trashing Steve earlier. Jason said "You can't just start playing the game on day 40, Steve." Jackie was giggling and saying "Fuck him."

Nothing annoys me more than people who haven't done shit bagging on someone for not playing the game. I'm not gonna be mad if one of these dumbasses goes home this week.

So many things wrong with this. I'll just pick one to focus on: didn't Jackie herself literally tell Jeff that her plan was to not start playing the game until jury started? I know she obviously changed her mind with Jeff being evicted and her surprise HoH win but I don't see how she can find her own strategy so amusing. 

Edited by Madison
  • Love 4

There is a chance the person doing the updates got which war it was wrong, or as pointed out earlier, Steve's father may have fathered Steve late in life.

Steve's father is 70 and his mother is 60. I really wonder about his upbringing. There's a lot of things he doesn't know about or know how to do... like making a sandwich, making a bed, how to put on lotion, brushing his hair, anything pop culture, etc. He said his mom worries about him and calls him on the phone everyday. (Then why didn't she teach him anything before he left for college??) Meg is the same age and she said he doesn't feel like a peer, it feels more like they're babysitting him.

• Love 3

I'm watching tonight's episode and wowza - I really wish Vanessa would backdoor Austin and let the chips fall where they may.  

I trust her ability to adapt.  

I don't think she should base her decision on the numbers alone.

• Love 3

I'm disturbed by Austin acting like Jason is the real problem.  Austin has spun a story that makes him the victim of Jason twisting his words.

He thinks this is all fate for him to be here.  

Man, that guy's a real piece of work.

Doesn't he remember all the other lies he told Vanessa?

Ugh.

I'm not happy with Liz either.  Austin and Liz both 'hate them all' (Jason, Meg, Becky, Jackie).  But, their hate is for a bunch of stories Austin and Liz are telling themselves.  It's icky.

• Love 4

It's definitely catty but Jason talks shit about everyone in the house, and most of the time it's personal jabs not game related. I have no sympathy for him.

• Love 6

So many things wrong with this. I'll just pick one to focus on: didn't Jackie herself literally tell Jeff that her plan was to not start playing the game until jury started? I know she obviously changed her mind with Jeff being evicted and her surprise HoH win but I don't see how she can find her own strategy so amusing. 

Sounds like she's playing it up for Jason.

Don't know why she particularly wants him on her side, but isn't this what MOST of the people on this show do eventually?

After Becky explains rationally why she thinks Day had the last laugh - "She never came to me once and asked for a vote. And I thought I was a swing vote." Vanessa then says fuck that noise and she "knows for a fact" Day didn't have it.

How could you possibly know that for a fact?

• Love 3
(edited)

Vanessa just told Becky her skill is being able to read people.

That sound you hear is every live feeder in America laughing their asses off.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 8