Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Becky had the audacity to speak up and was shot down in flames

Basically she is campaigning for Audrey...telling the whole household how devestating it would be to be the person who sends a TG home...real smart

Can you imagine? Being in the HOH room, knowing the veto ceremony is tomorrow, knowing Johnny Mac is pulling himself off the block, and having to sit there and listen to Vanessa ramble for what must seem like hours, because she's obviously manic, and one wrong word from you could make her feel you're just a horrible liar and your ass is on that block.

Everyone knows Audrey is a liar. The end. Vanessa? Blood is getting on your hands, you have got to stop this.

• Love 3

John looks like he needs a blood transfusion...and what kind of Doogie Howser Dentist has a freaking roomate?

Dont get me wrong...hes my fav right now...but they sure cast a bunch of odd ducks this season

• Love 1

I'm just thrilled that after week three, two of the biggest "bros" will be gone. I can handle Vanessa and Audrey's craziness any day of the week over a bro alliance which methodically takes out all of the "girls". I like this season so far. I'm interested and engaged and am enjoying the feeds, even as I'm yelling at these people and their delusions.

• Love 17
(edited)

I'm just thrilled that after week three, two of the biggest "bros" will be gone. I can handle Vanessa and Audrey's craziness any day of the week over a bro alliance which methodically takes out all of the "girls". I like this season so far. I'm interested and engaged and am enjoying the feeds, even as I'm yelling at these people and their delusions.

@Katesus7, do you know what's even better?  After last season's He-Man Woman Haters Club made every single woman they could their pawns, it's rather refreshing to see men continuously used as pawns this season.  I'm a man myself, but I root for women, so I love it! :)

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 19

I'm kind of curious abt what Steve actually said (I guess it happened before the feeds started) that was supposed to have been pretty shocking. I remember Jason saying something along the lines of it being so bad they wouldn't air it on the show. However, he and all the others in his group gave Steve a pass and didn't hold it against him.

Not a clue - but considering how hard Steve works to overcome a painful lack of social ability to "fit in", I could easily see:

• Steve standing beside a bunch of the BroClub listening to them carry on a borderline trans-/gay-/female-trashing conversation.
  • Steve trying to be "one of the guys" by throwing in a similar comment.
  • Steve's lack of social conversation skills resulting in his comment going way above and beyond what the other guys are saying.
  • The conversations stops - as everybody slowly turns to look at Steve with "I can't believe he just said that" expressions on their faces....
  • Whatever Steve said is immediately served up as grist for the House rumor mill.
  • Love 2
(edited)

The only interesting part from Vanessa's talk with Johnny Mac was when she said about Audrey: "Do I think you can totally trust her? Probably not. Do I think she's brilliant? Yes." Johnny Mac bellowed, "YES! That's why I don't like talking to her. SHE GETS IN MY HEAD!"

Austin smartly distancing himself from Vanessa and Audrey. This week worked out pretty well for him. If James/Jason/Meg got in power he would be way down the list of targets, behind Audrey, Vanessa, Clay, Shelli. The twins too.

Even though he's a total schmuck, he played it well.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1
...and what kind of Doogie Howser Dentist has a freaking roomate?

Maybe because I'm the mother of men--it doesn't seem odd to me at all.  There was nothing more fun than visiting my (professional) sons when they lived with roommates.  Always people coming and going--good home and social lives.  

• Love 5
(edited)

Maybe because I'm the mother of men--it doesn't seem odd to me at all.  There was nothing more fun than visiting my (professional) sons when they lived with roommates.  Always people coming and going--good home and social lives.  

Plus, it's cheaper - especially during those early paying-back-student-loans-while-simultaneously-building-a-practice years.

ETA: Apparently Cutty and I are on the exact same page.  :)

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 9

Jonny Mac was saved by a Gronk party.  No such luck for Becky.  She's looking for a train right about now.  

I shouldn't have laughed at this comment as much as I did, but thank you for it.  Now I am going to probably burn in hell for laughing at the poor girl who got hit by the train...

• Love 1

Doesn't anyone who knows Audrey/Adam from back home come on these boards?   I'd like to know if she was always a liar, if he was always a liar...or if it's some ridiculous version of "gameplay."

• Love 2
(edited)

Audrey to Meg: "I'm gonna come back like Uma Thurman, killing person after person after person."

This is Audrey mending fences.

Perfect chance to say what I'd say if I were an HoH getting pushed around by an aggressive housemate:

"As HoH, I encourage you all from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to give me suggestions.  If you have an idea for a particular target this week, tell me so.  But if I have a target in mind already, then allow me to convince you why I think my target is better for my game, and I'll in turn allow you to convince me why your target is better, so long as it helps my game, as well.  And I promise you, right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo.  Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion.  The price you pay for bringing up my Asperger's as a negative, suggesting me to nominate a pawn, or suggesting me to nominate one of my own allies is . . . I throw your fucking ass on the block, just like the fucker who was just evicted.  Now, if any of you bitches or sons-of-bitches got anything else to say, now's the fucking time! . . . I didn't think so. . . . Ladies, gentlemen, I'll see you at nominations."

Sorry for some of the language, but I was really thinking about it yesterday, and someone bringing up that movie just seemed like I had the perfect excuse to reveal it. :)

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 7

I am actually a bit uncomfortable with just HOW crazy Vanessa is. Like, how did they approve her for this show? I guess their only guidelines are "Will she be violent? If not, then she's approved." Hell, maybe even there, it'd be "Well, just HOW violent?" 

(edited)

I am actually a bit uncomfortable with just HOW crazy Vanessa is. Like, how did they approve her for this show? I guess their only guidelines are "Will she be violent? If not, then she's approved." Hell, maybe even there, it'd be "Well, just HOW violent?" 

I think Vanessa is crazy like a fox.  As in:

1. Every move is calculated.
  2. Emotion is nothing more than another gadget in Vanessa's bag of tricks; an (apparent) emotional display is the tool Vanessa uses when she wants to evoke an emotional response.
  3. Vanessa doesn't want the other HG to realize just how deeply she's thinking her strategy, so she looks for/provokes/attempts to provoke superficial justifications which are NOT strategy-based; this way, she can justify or rationalize her actions without revealing the strategy behind them.
  4. Presenting such superficial justifications makes the other players think she's playing emotionally, not strategically - which minimizes the strategic threat she presents to them, and provides her an additional measure of security once she's no longer HoH.

ETA: added #4.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 4
(edited)

Random thought.  All those years Vanessa played poker, you have to have game face, thoughts to yourself. Remain cool, calm, collected.  Now she is in a game where those rules don't apply.  So without having to have a filter, she is on overdrive and running at the mouth (though still trying to calculate all she says).

I've been going through her poker youtube videos and have seen nothing like "I'm going to have a bloodbath on my hands" hysteria.

Edited by njbarmaid

This show actually does have a pretty poor history when it comes to HGs' meds, so that honestly wouldn't shock me.

I completely agree.  Wasn't it GinaMarie where it was suspected they were messing with the dosage?

I have no idea why someone would go on this show with genuine daily medical needs and have production be in charge of dispensing them.  Hella NO!

• Love 1
(edited)

I honestly think this is why she normally goes to bed pretty early and had been missing all the late night shenanigans because her meds wear off so she just goes to bed. It's hard to just go to bed when your HOH, so no sleep plus medicine wearing off=crazy Vanessa haha.

I for one can't wait until Thursday's eviction when Jeff finds out that he was the backdoor plan all along and that Austin, Clay & Shelli were in on it. I'm assuming Julie will tell him they know about the twins and have been protecting them! His reaction will be priceless!!

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2
(edited)

The way this house talks, Jeff might put it together by the time he's evicted. Austin is such a terrible actor I can't believe he hasn't picked up on it.

As bad as people think Vanessa played this HOH, she actually comes out looking not so terrible. The James/Jason/Meg group (and the floaters) are still obsessed with getting Audrey out. Jason is also after Shelli/Clay. She's still in a not bad position moving forward. She has a big group that control the numbers and has a bunch of shields in front of her (Audrey, Slay, Lizia). I dunno about 90% to make top six but I don't think she blew up her game, either.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1

As bad as people think Vanessa played this HOH, she actually comes out looking not so terrible. The James/Jason/Meg group (and the floaters) are still obsessed with getting Audrey out. Jason is also after Shelli/Clay. She's still in a not bad position moving forward. She has a big group that control the numbers and has a bunch of shields in front of her (Audrey, Slay, Lizia). I dunno about 90% to make top six but I don't think she blew up her game, either.

Agreed. I think that she is pretty safe at least next week. But you never know. But she also has at least 6 people that she could be safe with winning HOH. Austin, Liz. Shelli, Clay, Steve and Becky. You could throw Audrey in there but who the hell knows with her. As Jason says she has no soul, which I totally agree with (but you need that to play the game sometimes... Even though I really have no idea what the hell she is doing, it doesn't make sense.)

Anyway I think the odds are in Vanessaa favor at least for the time being. Jackie & Meg have said they are gunning for her. But Audrey is first. Jackie seems to think she is an entity in this game getting all huffy puffy early this morning about how Vanessa is making a mistake and she is "gunning" for her. I laughed.

I'm kinda rooting for a Jason/Audrey HOH because you know for a fact they will not work together so it'll be pretty hysterical.

• Love 1

I called it an early night but some interesting things reading the updates:

Julia to Vanessa: "Jackie is just like a wet blanket to me. She is boring. There is nothing compelling about her."

Really starting to like this twin.

Audrey trolling Clay in the dark.

Clay: I don't think I produce ear wax.

Audrey: Yeah, cause there's mostly air in there.

• Love 3

So James' big idea to keep Jeff off the block was for Meg to go to Vanessa and say she's pregnant with Jeff's child?!?

That goes beyond anything Audrey has said.

Ohmylanta.  These people are nuts. 

• Love 5

My favorite part of the feeds last night was watching the bit with Steve and Johnny where Steve told Johnny that he likes Liz but sometimes it might be Julia.  It was pretty funny.   Hopefully Steve really doesn't have strong feelings for Liz as I don't want to see him make some awkward play for her affections as that could turn into a mess.

• Love 4