Type keyword(s) to search

Wishing On A Star: What We Want To Happen

• Start Topic

A new showrunner, less flashbacks, characters being around for more than one episode and more focused on than stupid Emma and her family.

Then again, considering what the ratings are, next season might be the last one, so all these wants might be moot.

I want the Storybrooke characters to get excited about attending Ruby and Dorothy's wedding next season. I want to see a heartfelt scene between Granny and Ruby where Granny offers to hold the ceremony at the diner. I want to see a heartfelt scene where Ruby asks Snow to be a bridesmaid. I want a fun bachelorette party where we can actually see all the girls in town have fun and get a little tipsy. (The men can hold a board game night where they babysit all the forgotten babies and kids.) I want to see the main couples getting ready to attend the wedding. I want to see Emma help put on Killian's tie. I want to see Charming handle Snowflake duties while Snow is off helping Ruby. I want to see the dwarves crash the dance floor. I want forgotten characters like Whale and Ariel to make appearances during the reception.

But no, there isn't enough drama and monsters here, so it's considered too boring and happy for this show. Or if they did show a happy scene from the wedding, it would last like 2 minutes on screen and the rest of the 38 minutes in the episode would be depressing and melodramatic.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 1

I heard this song on the way home from work today and instantly knew that should be how OUaT ends their final episode (only after looking up the video did I discover that it was used in Lost). I know it's from 1970 and not the 80s, but I don't care.

Here's what I picture:  Storybrooke is going away forever and so are all of its citizens.  Now that everyone can portal anywhere,  anytime, they all move wherever they wish (EF, Arendelle, Camelot, Boston, NYC, etc.) knowing they'll see each other again. The last two to leave will be Emma and Killian boarding the Jolly (Henry's off to college or school or whatever). It's a beautiful sunny day and the water is pale blue/teal. The last shot is them sailing off for adventure smiling, relaxed, and happy. Killian, with his arms (and BOTH hands) wrapped around a very pregnant Emma, as this song plays. At the end of the song, the screen reads "And they all lived happily ever after".

I picture the part of the song that starts at about 1:15

Ride Captain Ride

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, Jul 68 said:

I know it's from 1970 and not the 80s, but I don't care.

Hey, the show used Shambala and Charley's Girl which are both 70s songs. I wish they chose more 70s songs, they're far superior to 80s songs.

Wishing on a star, my wish is that Merlin is in the Underworld and his unfinished business is to constructively help  and provide clear good counsel to Arthur, so that Arthur is able to fulfill his destiny.

• Love 3

I'm still hanging on to hope Pan will be able to return some day for a longer period of time. Since Heroes Reborn got cancelled and the River of Lost Souls is now getting livelier, I can believe in the tiny chance he will. I enjoy his dynamic with Rumple. I think his intentions to start anew with his son are partially true, much like with Cora and Regina. At the same time, he's still a deceptive imp playing the power game, which is fun.

My wish for next season is that instead of constantly ending angst-filled moments with kisses or hugs, other character pairings could get more long scenes like the one we saw between Regina and Emma tonight. I would exchange ten CS kisses or half the Emma/Charming hugs for a nice Emma and Hook scene or a quiet moment between Emma and her parents. I would like to no longer have to guess about the simple details of these characters' lives. 

• Love 2
(edited)

My wish for next season is for the Evil Queen Alter-Ego to die in the first 5 minutes.  

But no... all the magic in all the wishing fountains in the world won't make that come true.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Camera One said:

My wish for next season is for the Evil Queen Alter-Ego to die in the first 5 minutes.  

But no... all the magic in all the wishing fountains in the world won't make that come true.

You just have to BELIEVE.

• Love 2

If we all clap our hands and throw our useless penny's into all the fountains in all the world, we can MAKE the Evil Queen go away! We can MAKE the writing make more sense! I BELIEVE! 

Next season, I hope they actually take advantage of the premise of the Lost Stories, and I hope we get to go back to Steampunk land. That place was a million times more interesting than Maine or a Forest. Really, one of my biggest complaints with this show is their lack of creativity when it comes to its locations. Every land they go to is pretty much a medieval forest kind of place it seems like. There is a whole multiverse out there, lets get a little more creative! 

I hope that next season we get to see more Lands, like return to the Black and White world, or a futuristic world with aliens, or a James Bond spy world, or SOMETHING! The steampunk land between lands was a good start, I would love if they kept trying to be creative, and found worlds that are not just "walk in the woods". 

• Love 2

After the finale - I want my Season 1 bad-ass Emma back.  You know, the one who took a chainsaw to the Mayor's apple tree?  Yeah, that one.  The red jacket is meaningless at this point when all Emma does while wearing it is stand there and put up with everyone else's disdain and hostility.  

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

After the finale - I want my Season 1 bad-ass Emma back.  You know, the one who took a chainsaw to the Mayor's apple tree?  Yeah, that one.  The red jacket is meaningless at this point when all Emma does while wearing it is stand there and put up with everyone else's disdain and hostility.  

+1

Letting her walls down doesn't mean she has to take crap from people who call themselves her "friend". Emma took a lot of abuse this season. It was too much.

One of my wishes for next season is that the writers stop throwing nonsense plot points at the story, and nothing comes out of it.

The main one in 5A was Merlin telling the gang to find Nimue because she was the solution to the problem. Which hello, WTF! If you changed your mind, cut the scene, or edit it.

In 5B, Hades being all squimish about light magic. Amounted to nothing at all. 

Of course there's a lot more, but listing all of it would be depressing.

• Love 1

I really would love to see a sort of Harry Potter/OUAT crossover episode where we cast the characters as Hogwarts professors. Killian would make an excellent Math and Astronomy teacher. Maleficent would teach Transfiguration. Dr. Whale would of course teach chemistry, while Belle might actually make an excellent Potions and History of Magic teacher. Anton would teach Herbology, while Blue would be the Madam Pomfrey equivalent. 

Rumple would unapologetically teach Dark Arts, and no one would have the guts to stop him. Merlin would be the enigmatic Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Charming and Snow would teach practical non-magical defense techniques like fencing and marksmanship. I can't see Regina having the patience to teach anything, but if she did, it might be Ancient Runes and Charms. Not sure what Emma might teach (any thoughts?). She would be too busy running around trying to save everyone ala Harry. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Now that we know Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea was called out in the season finale, I really want an epic mashup of that story, Atlantis, and Sinbad the Sailor all rolled into one. It's the kind of mashup OUAT dreams about—totally separate stories, but they still make sense together on screen. Captain Hook could easily tie into flashbacks with those characters or he could just gel with them in the present. The arc could begin with Captain Nemo and Atlantis, then shift more towards the Middle East as they run into Sinbad on the Seven Seas. Then, we could easily transition into an arc about Agrabah and Jasmin and Aladdin.

Adam & Eddy, I just plotted out an entire season for you. I'll accept PayPal or check.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Curio said:

then shift more towards the Middle East as they run into Sinbad on the Seven Seas.

Ooh! I'd really like to see an epic adventure with Captain Hook on the Jolly Roger and Sinbad and his crew!  Maybe that's how he and Milah got the first magic bean?  In present Day, he and Emma could have a corresponding adventure on the Seven Seas. 

• Love 2

I'm a little bugged by having seen the three musketeers stuck in the Land of Untold Stories, so I'd be cool with them getting an episode next season. (And why were there only three of them? Where's d'Artagnan? Is he their unfinished business the reason they aren't in fictional France where they belong?)

• Love 1

I wonder if the Three Musketeers will have Australian accents like the other people in fictional France in that world. Or is there a World of Old France out there somewhere, distinct from the Enchanted Forest world.

Maybe having all these random people in Storybrooke will allow them to do some procedural-type plots in which the sheriff actually gets to fight crime. The Artful Dodger could be out there pickpocketing, or something like that.

(edited)

I wasn't  sure where to write about this, because it's not character, relationship, or realm related, so this sort of made the most sense.

in the character survey, I picked Belle, Rumple, Henry, and Zelena.

I think they should kill off Belle, because she really only has a relationship with Rumple.  She was replaced with a box, and the interaction between Belle and Rumple didn't change, for the majority of their scenes together for the last two seasons.  Plus, her death would be an excellent catalyst for Rumple being an acknowledged permanent villain, which Carlyle seems to have more interest and passion for.

Doing that would, by necessity, mean Rumpke would have to go part time.  If he was around mwhahahaing away, he'd have to be dealt with.  If he appears, orchestrates some chaos and misery while accruing power, he could make semi-regular appearances for the rest of the series.

Henry gets stuffed into too many storylines that make absolutely no sense.  Why did he get taken to the Underworld?  And they took him purposely to Camelot, right?  He's twelve or thirteen, looks the sixteen his actor is, and is written like a romantically precocious eight year old with the tastes Of a middle aged screen writer self-insert.  Sending him to boarding school would free up screen time for characters who are less mind bogglingly misplaced.

I picked Zelena because she's best in small doses.  Like horseradish, a little goes quite a  ways.  

If the screen time and story beats were shared between the remaining characters, with no forced uncharacteristic or incomprehensible behavior or retcons, I'd be very pleased.

That's what I wish.  Anyone else interested in explaining their logic?

Edited by Mari
Grumble. Grumble. Autocorrect.
  • Love 3

I want more Charming family + Hook. They are my favorite group with Snowing being my favorites but these past seasons haven't done well by them. I don't think giving them another baby helped, but I want them to be more involved in whatever adventure is going on and being more active.

• Love 4
(edited)

That adventure they had with Hook and Zelena was pretty awesome. Either because the other group was dull or annoying but I liked what they gave Snowing Hooked Wicked.

Basically my wish would be to give Snowing more adventures but this time bring their daughter with them. 

Edited by mjgchick
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, mjgchick said:

That adventure they had with Hook and Zelena was pretty awesome. Either because the other group was dull or annoying but I liked what they gave Snowing Hooked Wicked.

Basically my wish would be to give Snowing more adventures but this time bring their daughter with them. 

My wish is to see more random character mashup adventures. Not Belle with random princesses, but a blending of the "hero" and "villain" characters. That worked well in 3A and the S5 finale. I love how the heroes have their way of doing things and the villains have theirs, but you kind of need both to achieve a goal.

You could pair Zelena with anyone but Regina or Rumple and it would be entertaining. I really liked her brief interactions with Belle in 5B. I hope she stays a regular in S6. She adds a bit of zest to each episode.

• Love 2

I would wish for a more ensemble feel to the show rather than disjointed character "centrics" while the other characters are off in the woods. There was that great moment at the beginning of season three when they were setting off on the Save Henry mission and talked about how on the team they had a villain, a hero, a bandit, a pirate, and a leader. They didn't really live up to that, but it would be nice to get that on a regular basis, where they all work together, using their various skill sets. I think we got some of that in the Charmings, Zelena, and Hook in Steampunk World in the finale, and it's fun when they remember to do that. It allows the characters to actually interact and develop relationships even while they're working on the plot.

• Love 7

I think most of the characters are at a point in their development that the show could end and everything could be wrapped up fairly quickly. Looking at season 6, I think most of the characters will be spinning in circles (Regina and her redemption; Emma's walls and hesitation to fully commit; Rumpel not willing to change for Belle) while the showrunners wait for the cancellation to come. Snow and Charming are probably the most useless, and have been for a while now. The only way to involve them in a storyline is to muddy their history (like with Maleficent) or give us a boring story of one of them being kidnapped and the other having to find them (which, been there, done that for the first 3 seasons in both the present and the flashbacks).

Personally, I hope none of them are killed off. I do think of them as one, big, twisted family. I wouldn't mind if Henry was pushed further into the background though because the actor is horrible. I hope Zelena stays in the foreground. She's been less played out than the rest of them, and she's more entertaining.

I hate Zelena's instant redemption and I cringed when she was near poor Roland but Rebecca did actually make me feel for her. She can be woe is me like her sister and mother but I actually felt bad for her at times. So I hope next season they just don't do a turn where she turns heel on us like Rumple does. Maybe sge'll be the only one who believes Regina in that she'snot the evil queen they hear cackling like a maniac at night.

I'd like to see a crisis where the heroes are forced to world hop through the multiverse. One minute they're in Wild West World, and another they're in Scifi Space World. They could have tea in Jane Austen World, then Henry could take Violet on a date in 80s Music Video World. The possibilities are endless.

• Love 1
On May 17, 2016 at 5:54 PM, Curio said:

Now that we know Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea was called out in the season finale, I really want an epic mashup of that story, Atlantis, and Sinbad the Sailor all rolled into one. It's the kind of mashup OUAT dreams about—totally separate stories, but they still make sense together on screen. Captain Hook could easily tie into flashbacks with those characters or he could just gel with them in the present. The arc could begin with Captain Nemo and Atlantis, then shift more towards the Middle East as they run into Sinbad on the Seven Seas. Then, we could easily transition into an arc about Agrabah and Jasmin and Aladdin.

Adam & Eddy, I just plotted out an entire season for you. I'll accept PayPal or check.

My wish might actually come true!

I'm still waiting on the PayPal deposit, Writers...

I wish we could get a "flash sideways" sort of thing done right. Not the afterlife, but an AU scenario similar to S1. However, the concept has been played with so much already that it's unlikely to be revisited in full glory. Maybe I just want to see the characters interact in new ways. Everyone is so boxed in with their roles that I'm desperate for some sort of shakeup. Which is odd considering those happen all the time but nothing ever changes. I want to see these characters thrown into something, but with consequences or at least time to let wherever they're at sink in.

• Love 1
(edited)

I want to see a total flip-flop of Season 1. I want to see Princess Emma living with her parents Queen Snow and King David in their big castle in Mysthaven. I want to see what life would have been like if Emma wasn't sent away as a baby. I want Emma and everyone else in Mysthaven to have no memories of their time in Storybrooke. And then slowly thoughout the season, much like in Season 1, we'll see glimpses of certain characters remembering details of their real lives in Storybrooke. The irony of Princess Emma sending Captain Hook to jail for piracy could parallel Season 1 where the audience knew Snow and David were True Love and meant for each other, but in Storybrooke, they were strangers with obstacles to overcome. The writers could get their classic scene-chewing Evil Queen and Sparkly Rumple back. Henry would be gone for an entire arc. It's a win-win-win for everyone!

The Season 4 finale had such potential to do this kind of story during the alternate universe, and then they squandered the opportunity. But I wouldn't want this to be a two-hour movie, I'd want an entire season of it. Maybe they could set it up for the final season of the show.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

Any scenario that removes Henry from the story is a win for me. 

I'll second that motion. If you have a gavel, it would be a good time to use it. You know, to make it official.

• Love 2
(edited)

Henry would be gone for an entire arc. It's a win-win-win for everyone!

Hey, I'm the very last Henry-liker in all the realms.  

I really like your scenario (and I believe that A&E might have such a scenario planned for the final season, though yours is better because theirs would probably focus on Regina if Snow hadn't ruined her life).  But I think Henry could still be in the story, but as an "Out of Timeline" Author who nobody can see in his true form, so it's ultra frustrating for Henry, but he can walk around and interact with various characters.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Camera One said:

I really like your scenario (and I believe that A&E might have such a scenario planned for the final season, though yours is better because theirs would probably focus on Regina if Snow hadn't ruined her life).

True, my scenario is severely lacking in Regina worship. Maybe they'd go the route where Regina is the only one who retained her memories of Storybrooke. So in a reversal of her role from Season 1, instead of doing everything in her power to make sure no one remembers their true identities, she does everything she can to make everyone remembers Storybrooke. This definitely would have to be the final season because that pretty much brings her character arc full-circle.

But I think Henry could still be in the story, but as an "Out of Timeline" Author who nobody can see in his true form, so it's ultra frustrating for Henry, but he can walk around and interact with various characters.

But @Camera One, that defeats the entire purpose of not having Henry in an entire arc. ;) (Plus, he pretty much did exactly that in the Season 4 finale already.) Actually, I have a plot-related reason for eliminating Henry. If he's still around in the Alternate Universe Mysthaven scenario, then there isn't as much motivation for everyone to try and get back to Storybrooke and their old lives. But if he doesn't exist in this new story because Emma and Neal never met in the real world, then Regina would have a lot more motivation to convince everyone to remember their past lives so that Henry can exist again. And then we'd get that inevitable scene where Regina runs into an alive Robin Hood, and she'd have to choose to leave him again so that she can get back to Henry.

And of course there'd have to be a scene where Emma and Hook sword fight, and Hook is really confused about why the Princess of Mysthaven knows all his sword fighting moves, but he ironically was the one who taught his girlfriend those same exact moves in Storybrooke.

• Love 3

If he's still around in the Alternate Universe Mysthaven scenario, then there isn't as much motivation for everyone to try and get back to Storybrooke and their old lives. But if he doesn't exist in this new story because Emma and Neal never met in the real world, then Regina would have a lot more motivation to convince everyone to remember their past lives so that Henry can exist again. And then we'd get that inevitable scene where Regina runs into an alive Robin Hood, and she'd have to choose to leave him again so that she can get back to Henry.

That's why no one would know about Henry and he can't interact with anyone, including Regina, as his true self.  In the 4B finale, everyone could see him... they just didn't believe him.  As a mostly invisible Author, he would only be able to do limited subtle stuff like leaving the Storybook in the closet, send a wolf in if necessary, etc.  I just can't see them writing out a regular for an entire arc, unless Jared decides he wants to go to college and not bother with the show by that point.

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Camera One said:

I just can't see them writing out a regular for an entire arc

Unless you're Robin Hood, Will, or Belle in a box...

As a mostly invisible Author, he would only be able to do limited subtle stuff like leaving the Storybook in the closet, send a wolf in if necessary, etc.

Okay, I could handle an invisible Henry. And it would actually be kind of cool to see the Author doing neat tricks like that.

Edited by Curio
13 hours ago, Camera One said:

If this show had an unlimited number of seasons, I would be interested to see what a half-season might be like without Regina, Hook and Rumple.

Well, Hook is easy. Just watch Season 1.

I don't know that this is so much a wish for something that I want to see happen, but we've talked a lot about an "It's a Wonderful Life" scenario in which we see what life would have been like if Regina hadn't cast the curse. I'm sure that on this show, they'd show it as a horrible reality, so that Regina actually did them a favor -- Emma's a spoiled, useless princess; the Charmings are terrible rulers who end up having to ask Regina for help when the ogres invade or when evil Arthur declares war on their kingdom; Hook is an old drunk Emma wouldn't look at twice, etc. But as a kind of mental exercise, I've been working out how it actually wouldn't take too many tweaks to have everybody be pretty happy. You just have to have Hook decide to head back to Neverland when Regina backs out of the curse, and then he and Emma are the right age to be together. Otherwise, Neal is probably still alive because he never came to Storybrooke and never got sent back to the Enchanted Forest. Emma gets to grow up with her parents. Regina doesn't kill her father. Robin's probably still alive. The only loss is Henry, and they wouldn't know he didn't exist. Plus, Emma doesn't have to be a pregnant teenager in jail. Zelena's kind of a wild card because she might still have tried to pull off the time travel spell, or she may have stepped in to want to cast the curse.

But I did come up with a scenario in which there's even still a Henry. This would support the "it's fate" argument where things work out in a certain way, regardless of circumstances. The pivot point here is Hook -- if he has his "revenge is pointless and I hate the kind of man my revenge has turned me into" epiphany just before he kills his father, that might change everything. He smuggles his father and 2.0 away so that Regina can't hurt them, then heads back to Neverland and persuades Bae to go back to his father, with mention that there's a woman who loves him enough to be willing to die rather than give up info on him, so maybe he's changed. Then he offers to stay in Neverland in exchange for Bae being allowed to leave. When Bae comes back, Rumple takes the curse away from Regina and puts Knifingham Palace under a kind of suspended animation spell so she can't do anything stupid to mess things up. Princess Emma grows up with her parents, but on her 16th birthday, Maleficent crashes the party and tells Emma about the eggnapping. Emma freaks out and runs away. At the same time, the spell on Regina breaks, she learns what happened, and she puts the Charmings' castle under the same suspended animation spell she was under. Emma's left lost and alone because she no longer has a home to return to. That's when she runs into Bae, who's given up on his father for good and has left him, becoming a kind of drifter. Emma hooks up with him as they roam the world for a while, but then they get caught in some foreign kingdom and he ditches her, leaving her stuck in the foreign dungeon, where she finds out she's pregnant and gives birth. Regina has been tracking her with the magic mirror and thinks that taking Snow's grandchild would help her with the ultimate revenge, so she visits the prison in the guise of a kindly nurse who offers to look after Emma's baby until she's free. But Regina finds she actually cares about the kid and brings him up as her own. Emma becomes a kind of mercenary/soldier of fortune once she's out of prison (while also wondering what happened to that nurse who took her baby and never came back). Ten years later, a miserable Henry Jr., who's stuck in a castle with no friends, finds a storybook that tells him the story of his mother and runs away to find her so she can go back to her home castle and break the spell. Soon after that Pan shows up looking for the Truest Believer and takes Henry. The Charmings, Emma, Neal, Rumple, and Regina head to Neverland to find him, where they're guided by the dashing pirate they meet there, who falls madly in love with Emma at first sight ...  There's a slight adjustment to the ages (the Charmings 16 years older than they are in the present reality, Regina about 10 years older, Neal about 5-6 years older, Hook maybe a year or two younger). But otherwise, the things that happened happen, no matter what the reality is.

• Love 7

Whenever I imagine Curseless World, I picture a version of the Little Mermaid. Emma is Ariel, Snowing are King Triton, Regina is Ursula, and Hook is Prince Eric. It would play out in a similar fashion, except Emma wouldn't save Hook from drowning. Maybe she just sneaks off and meets him in a tavern during her family's kingdom tour.

Edited by KingOfHearts

I was rereading this thread from the beginning last night, looking for a post I thought I remembered, and it's something I recommend you do if you've got time to kill and are bored while waiting for the latest round of spoilers. It's really amusing seeing what we were wishing for a couple of years ago. Some of our wishes may be about to come about. Some did happen, though not quite in the way we wanted. Some of our snarky predictions were eerily prescient. For instance, there was a discussion between seasons three and four about other showrunners we'd like to see take over this show. I did a snarky post about why I'd hate for Joss Whedon to be involved with this show, in which I talked about how if he were writing it, then Emma's love would turn Hook evil, and she'd have to run him through with a sword, but it would turn out that he would turn back to good just before she killed him, so that she was killing "good" Hook and not "evil" Hook. Of course, I was thinking more of Angel's curse and had no clue about all the Dark One stuff, but otherwise, wow. And we even got Hook dropped out of the sky by the Powers that Be (though not naked) after seemingly being killed. My guess is that it's more a case of these writers having watched Angel than of me predicting them that well a couple of years in advance.

On another note, I've been thinking about the end game and the idea of maybe everyone being sent back to the Enchanted Forest at the end, since now Henry can go (Isaac was from our world and could travel to other worlds as the Author), and I think what would be interesting is if when they get back, it's already occupied. Not just Zelena hanging out in Regina's palace and then skipping out, but really inhabited by people filling in. Because, really, would a whole kingdom remain utterly vacant for that long, or would people edge in? It seems like the Coradome affected all the surrounding kingdoms the last time so that everyone was frozen in time, but Curse 2 didn't seem to take as many people or leave anyone frozen in time, so life is going on around the now-empty kingdom. People who don't have land of their own or who are under an evil ruler might head to the empty land. Neighboring rulers might invade. Someone would surely move into the palace and try to rule over the people who moved in. That would then make things very interesting for the original Enchanted Foresters when they returned, if they had to win back their own kingdom. Though I suppose that would require a few more time jumps, since not much is likely to happen in a few months.

On 8/4/2016 at 11:54 AM, KingOfHearts said:

perhaps King George dodged the second curse and is now ruling Snowing's kingdom. That sounds like something he would do.

Well, we've had no word of his fate ... And it sounds like something this gang of idiots would allow to happen if they didn't bother to check on where he was after the first curse reversal.

On another note, I'm really hoping that they'll use all those Land of Untold Stories (I almost typed Land of Misfit Toys, but I think that will be season 7) people being in town to finally do a bit more culture clashing. Will we get to see them reacting to our world? Jekyll was in awe of Storybrooke when they arrived, so maybe we'll get to see someone experiencing TV for the first time, or seeing a car. (And yes, I'm still bummed that we got very little of that with Hook -- yeah, he plays it cool in public, but we should have seen him in 3B trying to figure out the remote control, TV, and telephone in his room at Granny's, or wherever he was staying, while he was still in full pirate garb. I wanted to see him get his talking phone and learn how to work the Emma button.)

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Trini said:

My wish for Aladdin and Jasmine to be on the show has come true, but it's too bad I'm so over the show since about 3 seasons ago.

Same. Not even Karen David being cast as Jasmine is enough to persuade me to watch this season...although I wavered.