Type keyword(s) to search

Sherri Shepherd: "Is the Earth flat?"

springtime
  • Start Topic

I believe if the eggs are frozen, they will "keep" indefinitely. Sherri mentioned embryos "on ice" from her first husband that they didn't know what to do with (especially once they were divorced). She didn't mention if unfertilized eggs were saved as well. Somehow, I doubt it, but it is possible. Yes, she is a bit old now for the whole pregnancy thing, so I have doubts that she has viable eggs to use now.

(edited)

Sherri referred to her frozen embryos as her "babies".  IIRC she said she would never destroy them or donate them to other couples.  So I guess they will be on ice forever.

I would think there was a contract concerning the surrogacy which would have outlined everything.  I'm just wondering if it isn't Sherri's biological child is it the surrogates biological child or was a donated egg used?  If the child isn't Sherri's will she have any legal standing to seek custody?  Even after 30 years the laws regarding surrogacyare still murky. 

Edited by susieq147

I find the whole Sherri/Sal/Jeffrey/baby not yet born thing sad. I wonder what Sherri has told Jeffrey about any of it.  And just as a curiosity, regardless of who is involved in surrogacy, I really would like to know what that contract states. Obviously we don't know all of what went on, (I lean toward Sherri's weight loss playing a part in her attitude) what we do know is one week on twitter Sal and Sherri were flying to LA for something wonderful and the next week he was out of there.

• Love 1

Is anyone else having problems opening any of the topics in The View Forum?  I can't open anything on there.  I happened to have saved this Sherri thread separately, so that's why I can come here.  I don't have any problem with the other previously tv forums, just The View.  This just started happening a couple days ago.

I'm waiting for a response to my message I sent to David Cole earlier.   

I can't stand the show, but love your posts!

I thought Sherri had talked about her frozen eggs before...... I do have to say though it is kinda annoying about the whole anti Lamar Sally take on all of this... We all heard Sherri when she was looking for a man.... the most important thing to her was his credit score..... she was not going to find herself some unemployed guy living his mother's basement. I wouldnt be surprised if he had his own millions.

Im sure there is a side of their life together that we are not privy to.... we see how she fawns on the male guests on the show.... does she act like this in private too..... I guess what Im trying to say... and quite unartfully I may add..... is Sherri is not automatically the victim because she is the woman in the relationship. It takes two to make a relationship.... and to destroy one

• Love 2

I don't for one minute think Sherri is a victim in this whole thing.  I think she was just a stupid desperate woman who married a man who played her.  This is just my opinion.  But from everything Sherri (and Sal himself) posted on social media sites it definitely seemed like Sal was a deadbeat who did absolutely NOTHING while they were married except go to Hooters, have poker games and fly first class while his wife sat in coach.

• Love 4
We all heard Sherri when she was looking for a man.... the most important thing to her was his credit score..... she was not going to find herself some unemployed guy living his mother's basement. I wouldnt be surprised if he had his own millions.

RogerFromOhio, Sherri says a lot of things--most of which turn out to be hyperbole or outright lies--oh, in the name of "comedy," of course.  She did say the most important thing in a man is his FICO score.   That must have been a script from her stand-up act, because she definitely did not check on Mr. Sally's credit.  She touted him to everyone as a comedy writer...even though research turns up an unimpressive work history of working on (9) episodes of a show called "Rodney" in 2007-08, mostly as an "uncredited" writer.  The man appears to be lazy and entitled.  Sherri was just too desperate for a huzzbin to notice any warnings.  What Sherri says and what she does are polar opposites.

And for today's show.  She actually said that Amazon is taking away her choice!  Apparently (and I'm not sure this is the case), if Sherri purchases the new Amazon mobile phone, she's FORCED to purchase everything from Amazon.  No. Other. Choice.  Boo Hoo.  Of course, there is an initial "choice." Don't buy Amazon's phone, Ms. Mensa.

• Love 4

And, Maggiemae, it is in the future...not dropping stuff on her head as she claims is happening now.  Something else must have dropped on her head...but it didn't come from a drone.

Also, Sherri, I know The View must allow you to feature your wig line on the show...but you do yourself no service when you wear KA-RAZY wigs like that striped-bang and frizzy back combination...or today when the color was wrong. Just wrong.  I hope the income is worth the comments.

• Love 6
(edited)

I hope the income is worth the comments

Of course it is Former Nun.  Any negative comments regarding Sherri is just from haters of course.  If anyone dare not like Sherri's wigs, wardrobe, choice of husbands or whatever we are all just haters.  Because Sherri has always showed such good judgment in any and all decisions she makes. 

Edited by CuriousParker
  • Love 3

RogerFromOhio, Sherri says a lot of things--most of which turn out to be hyperbole or outright lies--oh, in the name of "comedy," of course.  She did say the most important thing in a man is his FICO score.   That must have been a script from her stand-up act, because she definitely did not check on Mr. Sally's credit.  She touted him to everyone as a comedy writer...even though research turns up an unimpressive work history of working on (9) episodes of a show called "Rodney" in 2007-08, mostly as an "uncredited" writer.  The man appears to be lazy and entitled.  Sherri was just too desperate for a huzzbin to notice any warnings.  What Sherri says and what she does are polar opposites.

And for today's show.  She actually said that Amazon is taking away her choice!  Apparently (and I'm not sure this is the case), if Sherri purchases the new Amazon mobile phone, she's FORCED to purchase everything from Amazon.  No. Other. Choice.  Boo Hoo.  Of course, there is an initial "choice." Don't buy Amazon's phone, Ms. Mensa.

Id really like to know what information you found that gives you the impression that he is lazy and entitled...... I would like to read it myself and come to my own conclusions.... thanks

I love your sarcasm susieq147

RogerFromOhio said:

Id really like to know what information you found that gives you the impression that he is lazy and entitled...... I would like to read it myself and come to my own conclusions.... thanks

I love your sarcasm susieq147

Hey Rog, there's been volumes of information posted here, on Twitter & other places that have shown good ol' Sal to be a blood-sucking asshole.  Believe me, it's a known fact & most of the people here have been privy to this information over the past two & one-half years.  Too bad you can't access all the information that was published on TwoP, but unfortunately it's no longer available.  Take my word for it, he's a first class weasel.

Also, I did a little digging (while my potatoes are baking) & it was embryos that Sherri had frozen, not eggs.  So the question here is:  Who is the "father" of the embryo(s), her ex-husband or an anonymous donor?  At this point, it's mute.  If I was a betting woman, I would bet that it's the surrogate's egg(s) & Sal's sperm, in which case, I would imagine, Sherri is off the hook there.  Don't know!!!

• Love 3
(edited)

There are so many things to say after today's show. As far as this thread, Sherri really should have used Barbara leaving as a time to re-evaluate and calm down. But, same old Sherri, even worse, imo.

I don't blame Sherri for being a bit pissed at Whoopi's statement that she had Whooping Cough. Although she may not have known she had it for a time, she certainly should have let her co-workers know that she had been diagnosed.

According to: https://www.health.ny.gov/diseases/communicable/pertussis/fact_sheet.htm

If untreated, a person can transmit pertussis from onset of symptoms to three weeks after the onset of coughing episodes. The period of communicability is reduced to five days after treatment with antibiotics.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 4
So the question here is:  Who is the "father" of the embryo(s), her ex-husband or an anonymous donor?  At this point, it's mute.  If I was a betting woman, I would bet that it's the surrogate's egg(s) & Sal's sperm, in which case, I would imagine, Sherri is off the hook there.  Don't know!!!

MedicineCrow, as usual you provide food for thought.  If those embryos are Jeff's and Sherri's, wonder if she took care of "custody" in their divorce decree.  If this new baby, Lamar Sally, Jr., is a product of that process, then Sal is asking for custody of another man's baby...when he wanted ONLY his own--and ONLY a son.  This is becoming very interessss-ssssting.    Maybe it will be Lamar Sally-Tarpley, Jr-Plus One.

Putting myself in Sherri's shoes (but choosing a classier style), I would NOT want custody of a baby with The Sperm of Sal and the Hyundai Surrogate.  This is all too weird.  Sherri "created" her sitcom a few years too soon.  This is SyFy network fodder.

RogerFromOhio, are you really Sal from the D?

• Love 4
(edited)

No, Former Nun, Roger is an "old buddy" of mine from the almost defunct blog, The View Watch.  I've known him & his impeccable integrity for many years!!

Edited by Athena
  • Love 3

I've "known" Roger for years as well. He is upstanding, curious, and really wants to know and consider what is replied. Not that we have always agreed but he is very respectful in addition to the other attributes I mentioned. He definitely has integrity.

• Love 3

No.... Im Roger.... I have been a commenter on The View (another site) since Rosie was on the show....... I just like to have real information... not gossip to form my opinion..... I honestly have not seen anything about Sal that would make me form an opinion..... I havent done a lot of looking.... but I havent found anything...... it sounds like you all have discussed this before..... have you got any information I could access??

(edited)

No.... Im Roger.... I have been a commenter on The View (another site) since Rosie was on the show....... I just like to have real information... not gossip to form my opinion..... I honestly have not seen anything about Sal that would make me form an opinion..... I havent done a lot of looking.... but I havent found anything...... it sounds like you all have discussed this before..... have you got any information I could access??

I'm guessing the info about his frequent Hooters visits was gathered from his Twitter so that would be one place to look. Could always try Google too. I'm sure some articles people read are too old to track down if his behavior started being made public a few years ago.

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 1
(edited)

Thanks Medicine Crow.... and also, thanks for turning me on to this site.

I'm guessing the info about his frequent Hooters visits was gathered from his Twitter so that would be one place to look. Could always try Google too. I'm sure some articles people read are too old to track down if his behavior started being made public a few years ago.

Twitter is a good idea.... I have looked through Google..... everything I have found was about the divorce and speculation of the cause....... I looked for his net worth but all of it was deemed too private to find.... since he is not a public figure...... I imagine that when the divorce papers are made public there will be information about money...... it always comes out in the end.

Thank you Maggiemae

I just looked and if @SalfromtheD is really his twitter handle...... the account has been cleaned..... probably by the orderes of his lawyer

Edited by RogerFromOhio
  • Love 1

Sherri and Sal had been tweeting several times a day for the past year or so, but Sherri's tweets always showed her on the go - doing stand-up, or performing somewhere - she had an important role on the first few episodes of How I Met Your Mother. Sal never seemed to be working, and he didn't seem to be watching Jeffrey - who goes into NYC with Sherri because that's where his school is - so there was a lot of curiosity about what he did all day. If he's a comedy writer, he doesn't seem to have been writing comedy, unless you count his "hilarious" tweets about going to Hooters. 

This is why he seems very much like a gold-digger, and Sherri his foolish mark. 

• Love 3

Actually Sal considers himself a sitcom/television writer on twitter and facebook. Yet IMDb shows very few, long ago, and some not credited as well. Very few the last couple of years and then those that featured just Sherri. But consider that source is not particularly reliable......Although he appeared on ET this year and played himself in the tv series 5/13/14, lol.

IIRC it was SS that would tweet about picking Sal up from Hooters and also how they would take Jeffrey there as well.

• Love 2

Yes, backformore, you described it perfectly. Still, I was trying to picture it in my mind when I was reading all the comments the other day, but I really didn't believe it could be that bad. Oh boy, was I wrong! What a mess! How in the world did they let her go on the air like that?!

To get a peek at life with Sal, read through Sherri's tweets 

She was responsible for everything (getting Jeffrey up and ready each morning (while trying to get ready herself) , trash removal, dog care, laundry, grocery shopping, driving...)

They had a lawn care service (no mowing for Sal)

She made comments about not wanting to wake/disturb him (even when she needed his assistance)

• Love 3

Let's not forget the tweets Sal would make while Sherri was out of town working.  He would say how he couldn't wait for her to get home because there were things that needed done around the house.

• Love 2

HAHA!  see, Luckybitch - it's like I said.  Sherri couldn't decide, the long dark curly wig?  or the short stripey-frosted one?   What the hell!  Wear both!

Are many wig wearers like Sherri- wearing a different color/ style every day?

I'm more familiar with women that try to hide the fact that they wear wigs/ hair pieces. 

Now we have a glimpse of Sherri's dream of a reality s how - Jeffrey will have to work - appear on the show - to earn his keep.

I was horrified at the conversation about Kate G. and her brood. Everyone at the table seemed to agree that the children must work because Kate is a poor single mother and can't provide for them any other way. They were discussing the two older girls who balked at doing interviews on various shows. Sherri ended the conversation by saying they should just suck it up because it's a family business and that they had to do their jobs.

She was so adamant about it - will she put her own son on her longed-for reality show?

• Love 5

Now we have a glimpse of Sherri's dream of a reality s how - Jeffrey will have to work - appear on the show - to earn his keep.

I was horrified at the conversation about Kate G. and her brood. Everyone at the table seemed to agree that the children must work because Kate is a poor single mother and can't provide for them any other way. They were discussing the two older girls who balked at doing interviews on various shows. Sherri ended the conversation by saying they should just suck it up because it's a family business and that they had to do their jobs.

She was so adamant about it - will she put her own son on her longed-for reality show?

Kate Gosselin decided reality TV was going to be the family business and her main source of income.  Those kids had no say in it.  As far as I'm concerned her children shouldn't be made to do things they don't want to do.

Sherri said a few years ago when Kate was on DWTS that reality TV was the only way she could support her kids.  Bullshit. What planet is Sherri living on?  When the Gosselin's first  had their enormous brood they didn't have a reality show.  They managed to support themselves.  Albeit not in the lifestyle they grew accustomed to but they survived. 

What does Sherri think?  Once a reality show star always a reality show star?  That being on a reality show is a career choice?  It's that way of thinking that has convinced young people to say "screw college, I will just be on a reality show".  I sincerely hope she is never given a reality show because I can just imagine what she would expect of Jeffrey. She already uses stories about him in her comedy act.  And as much as I'm sure she loves her son the stories she tells about him don't always show him in the best light.  But on the other hand most stories Sherri tells don't show her in the best light either so......

• Love 7

Kate Gosselin wouldn't have to pimp out her children against their will if they had stayed in their previous home or moved to one that wasn't as large. I'm sure the upkeep on that house they live in out in the country isn't cheap and downsizing into a smaller home would probably cut a lot of expenses. Her defense to that would probably be like Sal's in that she'd be afraid someone would kidnap her children.

• Love 5
(edited)
What planet is Sherri living on?

It's Planet Sherri...the name of her newest docu-series (tm Oprah).  SusieQ147, let's claim credit for that title and take her to court when the time is right.

Pronounced at 12:09pm, Friday, June 20, 2014.

NERD???  Sherri claims to have been a nerd in high school?  How can that be in the realm of possibility.  Now that nerd doesn't have such negative/sad connotations, she's claiming to be one.  Seems she was overly-sexually active somewhere near her high school days.  NERD??   Now...to post something similar on Jenny's page.   Now Sherri did place that "loser" sign ("L") on her forehead, so maybe she equates nerds with losers.  Not the same in the high school my kids attended--and they're in Sherri's age group.  The nerds were more the quiet, studious kids kind of out of touch socially.  I think the cool kids from my high school class ('58) and my kids (late '80s) are still cool-ish.

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 3

NERD???  Sherri claims to have been a nerd in high school?

Yeah, my thoughts too, Former Nun! I don't think that word means what she thinks it does. One "nerd" who graduated the same year as I did is named Bill Gates!

Kate Gosselin was a nurse. When she had her brood, she was heard to remark that she had a reality show in her uterus.

Her children attend a school that is an hour from where she lives. The school costs at least 20K to attend per student. She has a public school very near her home. Based on the kid's schedule, she has ten full hours a day to herself every school day.

Her older daughter Mady is so much like Kate in attitude and behaviors. We saw her in action on the Today Show etc. Mady knows exactly how to get her mother's goat and more importantly show her for what she really is. Of all the children, I fear for her the most. I can't imagine Kate not working very hard to "break" Mady. That whole family dynamic is so sad and dysfunctional. And we are supposed to "enjoy" the latest BS that will be another special?

Get a smaller home, put the kids in public school, get a job in nursing and just go away, Kate.

• Love 10

NERD???  Sherri claims to have been a nerd in high school?  How can that be in the realm of possibility.  Now that nerd doesn't have such negative/sad connotations, she's claiming to be one.

Unless Sherri can tell us that she was in the math club, on the debate team, the scholastics bowl,chess club,  or at least took honors chemistry, she was NOT a  nerd. 

Sherri's view on the Gosselin girls is really sad.  Parents all over America are able to provide their kids with the necessities without putting those kids on TV.  Teenagers have times when they are moody, withdrawn,  awkward, etc.  They don't want their PARENTS nosing around in their business half the time, having their sleepovers, birthday parties, crushes, insecurities, on TV is a major violation of trust.   Yes, they might put their own crap on facebook, but they want to be in control of what's out there.  The idea that they HAVE to participate because it's what puts food on the table is absurd.  that's putting a reality show on the same level as making kids work on  the family farm, or in a family owned store or restaurant.   Totally different, as ithose thigns are not all about airing your personal struggles on TV for "entertainment". 

• Love 4

Hey, we all know that neither Jenny nor Sherri were nerds.  Jenny was too 'cute' and Sherri was too 'funny'.

I totally understand Sherri's desperation as the only black girl in school - trying to find a place, humor worked, but it did not make her a nerd.  It made her an outsider trying to fit in.  I was there and so were others of my classmates, I even saw one doing exactly what Sherri did, but we were all of a similar socioeconomic  and racial level - it was the 50's after all.  Being out of the 'in' group did not make you a nerd, it made you a loser, not smart enough to be a nerd.  The really smart kids got passes from just about everyone, the rest of us just muddled along.

Jenny was a wild child by all accounts, also cute, etc.  Nonetheless, she could have felt left out of whatever group she wanted to be part of...still does not make her a nerd.  By her own admission she was not smart enough to be a nerd.

Re: Gosselinville - -she is a RN.  I know RNs who work in the ER or in Surgery and pull down 6 figure salaries.  I also know RNs who are Nurse Practiciners who also earn high salaries.  She doesn't need the country estate, nor does she need private school.  Public schools are very aware of potential pick up problems and have policies to protect the kids ( I am a pick up  great aunt and I know the drill).  Oh yeah, I pick up because the parents work!.  She does not work, she can certainly do pick up.  She makes me crazy.  She has made more money than many parents in this country will ever see no matter how long they work, why is she whining?

Gack!  Just Gack!

• Love 7

Sherri Shepherd and "professional" should NOT be in the same sentence, she never has & never will know how to be a "professional" or to behave like she has a foggy clue about life.

How some people look on her cheap, tawdry actions as being a role model is sick on so many levels.....

• Love 5

Woah.... talk about some drama.

Last night I saw a post from Sal and made a joke on it..... I just got a message from @MaryLouBreen..... a new twitter account with 49 posts.... "She" was upset that I made that comment and let me know that "Sal might be slow but not as bad as his wife"..... I was amused so I went to "her" account to see what other things she had to say...... Guess what I found....

A quote from this site...... even the CAPS were the same.... the quote:
Mary Lou Breen @MaryLouBreen  ·  20h

@SherriEShepherd "nerds" are sometimes considered sorta social misfits BECAUSE of their intelligence, not the lack of it, U are not a nerd

It looks like we have a stalker!!

News for Sherri: "nerds" are sometimes considered sorta social misfits BECAUSE  of their intelligence, not the lack of it!

This was the post that was quoted..... by pachebo at 2:27 pm yesterday.... about 4 hours before "Mary Lou Breen" posted it

you have to click on the tweets and reply button and it will show them all

Thanks.

Don't know how I missed that. I'll blame my head cold seeing as I'm not a Twitter newbie.

• Love 1

This was the post that was quoted..... by pachebo at 2:27 pm yesterday.... about 4 hours before "Mary Lou Breen" posted it

I wouldn't call it a stalker. I know people who post the same messages on Facebook and Twitter (and other platforms) so I don't see anything wrong with someone here also posting on Twitter. "Pachebo" is probably a screen name for Mary Lou Breen. 

I wouldn't call it a stalker. I know people who post the same messages on Facebook and Twitter (and other platforms) so I don't see anything wrong with someone here also posting on Twitter. "Pachebo" is probably a screen name for Mary Lou Breen. 

My only problem with Mary Lou Breen is that she is defending Sal by copying negative posts about Sherri made by Pachebo.  Does this make sense?

• Love 1
(edited)

I dont think Mary Lou and pachebo are the same person..... I used the term stalker because she probably doesnt post here and takes away comments and uses them as her own

If she is a "she" and not Lamar himself..... food for thought

The account's first tweet was June 4th.... I wonder when he cleaned his account

Edited by RogerFromOhio