Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Promo: Primere Date June 1, 2015

• Start Topic

Can't wait for the Grand Dame of them all my beloved Vicks!

My all-time favorite, too, Higgins!

Footballs to the face, busting her ass collecting that award she bought for herself, humiliating Michael at college, renting a fur coat and having Brooks "gift" it to her, boiling weiners on the stove whilst lecturing Michael about working for the finer things in life, stalking Brianna and Cody on their date, her continual proclamation of "I WORK!" at anyone within earshot...

I absolutely love me some Vicki.

And the ever-laid-back Jeana is back this season in at least some capacity as well.  

I'm really looking forward to this season.

Now hurry up, June 1st...the great snark anticipation is unbearable!

• Love 11
http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20914157,00.html I knew the return of my favorite installment in the franchise had to be close since Heather is back in the news, still trying to spin last season ten months later. Gotta get a kick out of the effort even if she did shift from blaming her disgruntlement on Vicki and Tams "picking on her" (which I thought was verboten as an explanation for beyond-the-pale behavior since she had such an almost Pavlovian hatred of "bullying" accusations from Alexis and most thesauruses will tell you the terms are interchangeable). Also, Bethenny Frankel is apparently in a feud with Terry. Go, Beth! http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bethenny-frankel-rips-terry-dubrow-after-weight-comments-fame-hungry-2015144
  • Love 2

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20914157,00.html I knew the return of my favorite installment in the franchise had to be close since Heather is back in the news, still trying to spin last season ten months later. Gotta get a kick out of the effort even if she did shift from blaming her disgruntlement on Vicki and Tams "picking on her" (which I thought was verboten as an explanation for beyond-the-pale behavior since she had such an almost Pavlovian hatred of "bullying" accusations from Alexis and most thesauruses will tell you the terms are interchangeable). Also, Bethenny Frankel is apparently in a feud with Terry. Go, Beth! http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bethenny-frankel-rips-terry-dubrow-after-weight-comments-fame-hungry-2015144

I'm not a Terry fan but Bethenny over reacted I think.

• Love 6

So looking forward to this season. I wonder if the new girl (Katie Hamilton) will appear at all, as just a "friend", or if they will show the whole sordid deal with her husband? Has it ever happened that a HW has been served divorce papers while filming? 

So looking forward to this season. I wonder if the new girl (Katie Hamilton) will appear at all, as just a "friend", or if they will show the whole sordid deal with her husband? Has it ever happened that a HW has been served divorce papers while filming?

I can't recall, but we've certainy seen one get served eviction papers ;)

ETA- Tamra was served something related to her divorce when she was in her rental and jumped up on the coffee table, yelling she's a "free bitch."

Edited by DeeplyShallow
  • Love 1

To echo what has been said up above, if she is downgraded, memo to the editors... please no Danielle-style mystery editing!

I can't take it again if we're left with a bunch of episodes that have been hacked to pieces. Your viewers don't do well with guessing games.

• Love 3

To echo what has been said up above, if she is downgraded, memo to the editors... please no Danielle-style mystery editing!

I can't take it again if we're left with a bunch of episodes that have been hacked to pieces. Your viewers don't do well with guessing games.

Agreed. The Danille thing was so frustrating. At least in this case we know more about what went down. I think she stopped filming in February, and now we know the hubby had filed for divorce. I've not heard that she ever resumed filming, and if she didn't, it is hard to believe she will be included much.

Lizzie also said June 1 in an interview. That date makes more sense if it's a Monday than June 10. I can't see RHOC pairing with MDL . . . Katie dropped out of filming two weeks before the cast trip. I can see Bravo wanting to emphasize her in light of the recent reports if there's a chance she'll return. No idea what the probability of that will turn out to be. Did Camille Grammer's participation (ie that she had established a "job" and her own revenue stream) impact her settlement with Kelsey? Katie seems shrewd and scrappy - as well as gracious - in all of her remarks to the media. Although if the $125 million is up for division - and I assume it is since the Angels are on the hook for it unless Josh relapses with illegal drugs - and the attention proves deleterious to her children, I would guess she's permanently done. You can see the Hamilton Newport home at the LA times. And (Ruh roh), it's reportedly situated on the highest property in Crystal Cove. Wasn't that Heather's thing? http://www.latimes.com/business/realestate/hot-property/la-fi-hotprop-josh-hamilton-house-20150417-story.html

There are eight women in the cast this year, including "Friends of." Five women were on the call sheet for the cast photo. Shannon, Heather, Tamra, and Vicki all tweeted opening credits photos, so they are all main cast. I think Meghan Edmonds is the fifth wife, Lizzie has been demoted to to "friend." Jeana Keough was always contracted for "friend" appearances and Katie will likely either appear in a similarly limited capacity or be edited out as much as possible.

• Love 2

Lizzie likes.posting pics and the fact she didn't post her intro pic along with the other four made me curious. She seemed more a friend in season 9 then a main cast member..IMHO.

Any buzz on Meghan and any stunts she pulled doing filming?

Uh oh. It looks like Shannon Tweeted a picture of herself with Heather and Tams captioned "the three Musketeers," which has precipitated speculation that Vicki will be in the hot seat this year. I'm not sure how interested I am for this season if Shannon has aligned herself with with those two by the end but, abstractly, if Tamra pulled off her new alliance by juggling as skillfully as when she staged Shannon's gaslighting, I sort of have to give her props.

(edited)

Woo hoo!  Thanks for the warning.  Now I will know why Tamra and Eddie are doing Cut Fitness  demonstrations in front of Pavilions on the dirty sidewalk, Tamra's back!   I'm going to steal all the pens on the stupid table, while Sophia isn't looking (she was sitting there last time).  Here comes another 30 day free offer with a 1 year membership!   Don't forget to like their YOUTUBE videos.  I'll get right on it, when Lab has wings.  

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 2

Woo hoo!  Thanks for the warning.  Now I will know why Tamra and Eddie are doing Cut Fitness  demonstrations in front of Pavilions on the dirty sidewalk, Tamra's back!   I'm going to steal all the pens on the stupid table, while Sophia isn't looking (she was sitting there last time).  Here comes another 30 day free offer with a 1 year membership!   Don't forget to like their YOUTUBE videos.  I'll get right on it, when Lab has wings.  

I'm so jelly!  The sidewalk in front of my Pavillions only has the occasional saxophone player or Girl Scout Cookie sellers (in season).  I've never seen anyone from 24 Hour Fitness or Gold's Gym doing demonstrations -- probably because they're not idiots. 

• Love 2

I don't know about  the up coming season, Tamera is back on and I don't care to watch her. I hated last season just way to toxic.  

• Love 1

I would agree that last season had some toxicity to it....but after season 5 of Beverly hills...season 9 was totally drama free in comparison.

Besides just seeing heather and tamras reactions to Shannon's eccentric behavior as well as Vicki and Shannon having madcap adventures could fill a season alone without drama.

Imho

• Love 1

Okay, so I'm watching the Atlanta reunion, and the first spot for season 10 of which I'm aware just ran. The premiere is June 8. Meghan is feuding with Vicki; in one cut, she calls Vicks "a bitter old woman." Tamra was starting to go in on Brooks, who is much svelter. Heather, in separate cuts, asks "who would lie about cancer?" and cautions a woman who appears to be Meghan "this could go DEFCON." Shannon weeps to David that she "just knew something was wrong." In the climax, Vicki collapses on the ground with her ear to a telephone in front of the assembled women including Jeana and Lizzie. The full-time wives are Heather, Shannon, Vicki, Tamra, and Meghan. No Katie Hamilton to be seen anywhere from what I could tell.

• Love 3

I assume the advertisement will post online this week -obviously, not today since it is a Sunday. It will also likely run again tonight during the Blood, Sweat, and Heels and Atlanta reruns. Then, of course, it will definitely be in the OnDemand of the Reunion Part 3; it's about 30-35 minutes in, I think. Tamra and Vicki are also taking turns on promos for that new musical movie sequal with Anna K. They each try to perform the red Solo "Cups" song. This seems to be a new ad collab with movie studios because some of the Atlanta wives were doing similar promos for another film.

The promo features Tamra, Vicki, Meghan, Heather and Shannon as main cast with appearances by Lizzie, Katie and Jeana. It looks like Lizzie goes on one of the cast trips so I imagine she'll be featured regularly. It looks great, expensive and slickly produced. After mediocre middle seasons (4-6 imo) they've finslly got this show on track the past few years. I can't wait to see what they bring.

I was also pretty amazed that they caught Vicki learning of her mothers death on camera--at a full cast dinner party no less. It doesn't get much more real than that. Felt so awkward watching that promo in Mother's Day. Not sure that was in the best of taste since we know what that scene was about.

Thank goodness for this board, because I got a quick glimpse of the promo during RHOA and was all, "Who was on the floor and what on earth was the problem??" Those things always go so quickly. I hadn't heard about Vicky's mom dying, that's sad. I was hoping it was going to be another snarkalicious moment like Tamra running away barefoot last season. 

If you expand to full screen, you can see the promo at the link properly. Where is Katie in the clip? I don't see her at all, just Jeana and Vicki. She's not in the group on the water images (not surprising, since those are probably from the trip, and she didn't go).

(edited)

Okay, so I'm watching the Atlanta reunion, and the first spot for season 10 of which I'm aware just ran. The premiere is June 8. Meghan is feuding with Vicki; in one cut, she calls Vicks "a bitter old woman." Tamra was starting to go in on Brooks, who is much svelter. Heather, in separate cuts, asks "who would lie about cancer?" and cautions a woman who appears to be Meghan "this could go DEFCON." Shannon weeps to David that she "just knew something was wrong." In the climax, Vicki collapses on the ground with her ear to a telephone in front of the assembled women including Jeana and Lizzie. The full-time wives are Heather, Shannon, Vicki, Tamra, and Meghan. No Katie Hamilton to be seen anywhere from what I could tell.

i looked up just on time to see someone collapse. I knew I could come here and find out who it was. Maybe someone  hit her in the head with a ball or someone sent another family van.

EDIT> I take  back everything I just said about Vicki. I assume dit was trumped up drama. Sorry Vicki.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 1

Man, Meghan and Jim (or Dr. Terry redux; can it be a coincidence that Allison almost joined two years ago?) really worked for that orange by the looks of it. I wonder if they felt they had to bring it during filming because Katie and Josh are wealthier and dramatic by definition . . . Is Tamra getting baptized? I thought she already attended church services with Alexis and Jim . . . What on earth was going on with Shannon and that tombstone?

• Love 1

Wow Bravo, airing the clip of Vicki collapsing on the floor after hearing her mother had died was cold especially so debuting it on Mother's Day.

Other than that....Shit, Tamrat is back and my fast forward button is almost worn out after Kimmy and Brandy.

• Love 2

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm not even 5 seconds in. Tamballs gets baptized??? Is she serious? 

Rapey Ryan holding a baby makes me want to lose my lunch. And kudos to Eddie for refusing to support that loser. Is he the only one with any sense around here???

Heather - "Who would make up cancer?" - Um. Brooks would. 

Vicky's hair looks great. I'm really disgusted with Bravo for airing the moment she finds out about her mom in attempt to lure viewers. They signed up for this, I get it. But damn....

• Love 3
(edited)

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm not even 5 seconds in. Tamballs gets baptized??? Is she serious? 

I have never rolled my eyes so hard before.  Really Tamballs?  Ugh.  I just can't with her.

And I'm already over the new girl.

Edited by slitz
  • Love 4

A lot of contrived situations with a handful of real raw footage. I dunno I kinda like the new wife. I don't know shit about her husband is he super famous? I feel like Heather and Terry have run their course.

• Love 1

Did anybody see if the water started boiling when Tamrat got baptized?  Why didn't the pastor just keep her down a little longer ? I'm sure even God would have forgiven him. I know we would.

Agree with Lablover! This might be my all time favorite comment on this forum. Since there are some seriously funny/smart people lurking around these parts, that is saying something.

I cannot believe how this show always sucks me right back in. After last season I didn't think I really cared two shits about it anymore. The trailer has made me 100% GD horny for its return.

• Love 4

I don't know about  the up coming season, Tamera is back on and I don't care to watch her. I hated last season just way to toxic.  

This is exactly why I'm not sure if I'll be watching. I despise Tamra and despise Andy even more for bringing her back. I'm sorry to hear about Vicki losing her mother, that lady always told it to Vicki like it was. It's sad, but not surprising that Bravo is exploiting it for ratings. 

Oh I was going to say something snarky about Vicki being dramatic and falling on the floor, I did not know that her mom passed away.  Sad to hear this.  :(  But why on earth was this on camera????  

6/8/15 is too far away... will be intrigued to see what trouble Tamra will be stirring..and I'm really hoping Bravo got permission from Vicki before going ahead with airing that scene of her crying on the floor.  On the one hand, this is a reality show and this is as unscripted as can be... but on the other hand, privacy should be respected.

http://www.chicagonow.com/confessions-coffeeholic/2015/05/rhoc-vlog-season-10-trailer/

6/8/15 is too far away... will be intrigued to see what trouble Tamra will be stirring..and I'm really hoping Bravo got permission from Vicki before going ahead with airing that scene of her crying on the floor.  On the one hand, this is a reality show and this is as unscripted as can be... but on the other hand, privacy should be respected.

http://www.chicagonow.com/confessions-coffeeholic/2015/05/rhoc-vlog-season-10-trailer/

There is nothing that I have ever seen in Vicki that would lead me to believe she wouldn't be A-OK with having this filmed. It wouldn't suprise me in the least to learn that her whole reaction was recreated for the show. She is the one who talked at length about how emotional it was to find out that her daughter had eloped, but then we learned that she wasn't actually told about this on camera originally.  They decided to re-shoot that scene with the cameras in order to get Vicki's reaction on film for the show.

• Love 6
(edited)

I have to tell you guys that when I first saw Vicki on the floor, I didn't know it was the news of her mother. I found out reading the forums a few hours later. But what I will tell you is that I knew immediately was it was bad and it flashed me back to when I lost a parent, gone too young, horrifically, never got to say goodbye to them,  and found out about it on the phone- my other parent called me before I found out via a text or social media- it was via an accident so the news was flying around swiftly, fire, ambulance, scanner etc. If it happened during filming they had to tell her right away. Bad news travels instantly in today's world. It's just crazy that I saw the trailer and didn't know what the news was but I did know what it was.

And you know what I did taking the phone call???? The same thing as Vicki. Knees, the floor, and the horror movie screams then wailing & wailing that still haunts me. I slept on it last night and feel awful for Vicki she is one of my favorites for all of her fake trophies, Mexican hideaways and Midwestern corn fed thighs. I feel SO badly for her and each time I see her go through this on TV and  I will relive my  bad news every time I see it and I will probably have to limit myself from watching it more than once.

There's now way that was a retake. I swear to god, I did the. exact. same. thing. I am sorry about your Mom Vicki.

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 13