Type keyword(s) to search

S31: Spoilers

• Start Topic

(edited)

Abi-Maria is prob out. She deleted her photo with Kass from 56 weeks ago on instagram it's on sucks. 

If you look on the official survivor instagram when the s31 contestants got on the black bus - long shot but her and Vytas hugged. His instagram was also active over a week ago. Just a guess but they may have been on the same alliance and got screwed?

Also - Updates for Terry's son - https://instagram.com/p/4C3DbBkmuX/?taken-by=kdeitz9

https://instagram.com/p/4EskXvEmgQ/?taken-by=kdeitz9

Doesn't 100% mean Terry was pulled from the game though.

Oops, sorry guys. Didn't see LadyChatts post.

Edited by WhereverIMayRoam01

First I thought it was unlikely, a contestant tipping their hand that much? Then I remembered Abi and... yeah. I could see that. She's got the subtlety of a hammer. But still, it's hard to imagine there be such a lack of supervision among production's handlers. Especially just after the Vytas Instagram-like. Would they not be paying attention at all?

But it would be amazing if Kass made the merge. And at that point, people would start looking at the end and imagining her with them at the F3... 

They're on Day 20, right? So 19 more days and then we'll probably get a boot list relatively quickly after that. 

(edited)

The calendar on TDT has today being merge day (day 20) with 12 Survivors left.  Assuming the calendar is accurate, and they do merge at 12.  Playing devil's advocate for a moment, if Keith, Vytas, Ciera, Kimmi, Stephen, Terry, and Abi are gone, then we would only be missing one person from the pre-merge boots.  And the last pre-jury boot is scheduled to be eliminated June 21st (day 22-again, if everything is accurate).  If Terry did in fact leave the game, I'm wondering if they had an elimination anyway or just skipped having essentially a double boot so it wouldn't screw up a final 3 in the end.

Yesterday would have been the last pre-merge boot, so if it was Abi, and she was blindsided by Kass, then I could totally see her pulling that stunt of getting on her IG and deleting that photo.  Of course, for all we know, Abi could have been booted first and just now got around to taking down that picture because she found out Kass was responsible for her early ouster (or something along those lines).  But she and Vytas I could see being bitter and spiteful at being booted so early, since I'm guessing both expected to go extremely far again.  I'm actually starting to believe the boot order we got before might in fact be true.  Stephen's boot could have came around the time of a tribe swap, so that might explain how he was eliminated so early.  Or they decided to take him out while they had a chance since he was considered a huge threat.  I am curious about production, too, but they can't watch these guys every second.  Unless there's some stiff penalty for being active on your SM while the show is filming (and I always assumed there was) then Abi and Vytas may say screw it.  They may assume they'll never get asked back anyway so what do they care.

I will say that, if any of this boot order is correct, I'm excited that the old schoolers seem to be doing well (except potentially Kimmi, but I'm not entirely surprised she may have been ousted early).  

Edited by LadyChatts

The Kass spoiler has been deemed bogus. The poster claimed to be posting from Cambodia but was not. The Vytas, Abi, and Terry spoilers have some validity because of things posted on social media.

(edited)

I thought that spoiler said Kass was the first out? Theres one spoiler of Keith first out with no other boots and then that boot list of 5 boots had Kass as first. 

That boot order is still very much in question, but I've seen both Keith and Kass attached to it as being the first boot.  There is, of course, the possibility Kass did get voted out, had nothing to do with Abi's ouster, and the removal of that specific photo is either a coincidence or Abi messing with us from Ponderosa.  Knowing what I know of Vytas and Abi, I could still buy the theory they had someone at home pull something like this to mess with the spoiler community.  If Vytas isn't one of the first 3 to go, we'll know.  In his case, I'll be disappointed if he's still in the game.

I did theorize that while Kass is an unpredictable flip flopper, she might be a crucial swing vote for someone.  She said she was going to be a goat this season and attempt to just fly completely UTR.  There's also the possibility someone on her respective tribe either came off as a bigger threat, more annoying, or they went on a winning streak and the target shifted from her.  For some reason I'd find it hilarious if she was still there.

Edited by LadyChatts

That boot order is still very much in question, but I've seen both Keith and Kass attached to it as being the first boot.  There is, of course, the possibility Kass did get voted out, had nothing to do with Abi's ouster, and the removal of that specific photo is either a coincidence or Abi messing with us from Ponderosa.  Knowing what I know of Vytas and Abi, I could still buy the theory they had someone at home pull something like this to mess with the spoiler community.  If Vytas isn't one of the first 3 to go, we'll know.  In his case, I'll be disappointed if he's still in the game.

I did theorize that while Kass is an unpredictable flip flopper, she might be a crucial swing vote for someone.  She said she was going to be a goat this season and attempt to just fly completely UTR.  There's also the possibility someone on her respective tribe either came off as a bigger threat, more annoying, or they went on a winning streak and the target shifted from her.  For some reason I'd find it hilarious if she was still there.

All we can really say for a fact right now is that Abi and Vytas instagrams were used during filming. Do not know if its by them or someone else. Also Terry's son is in the hospital, but we don't know if he really left the game over it.

So basically we are just back to Vytas and Abi likely being out due to IG activity, and possibly Terry due to his son.  We'll be coming up on the last pre-jury boot in a couple of days, if the schedule is right.

So basically we are just back to Vytas and Abi likely being out due to IG activity, and possibly Terry due to his son.  We'll be coming up on the last pre-jury boot in a couple of days, if the schedule is right.

I would say thats pretty accurate. 

I asked the admin of sucks about the Keith poster and he said the Keith poster private messaged him and admitted it was a hoax so throw that one out the window too.

Or are you hoaxing us about that being a hoax???!!!!::)  This is going to be a most interesting/entertaining offseason!  Even when bootlists come out, what can we believe....

(edited)

Mod from sucks wrote in the Abi active on instagram thread 3rd page - "The poster who claimed Keith and originally supplied the tribal breakdown admitted it was a hoax. That thread was subsequently removed. Anything that isn't currently in its own thread is now known to be a hoax".

So yes as others have said...all we have now is the Vytas, Abi and Terry possible spoilers. Tribe division and bootlist is yet to be revealed.

The admin of sucks is Anti with the Calvin avatar. He has been the admin there forever. He says it right in the thread referenced right after I say we have nothing to go on whether the Keith thing is true or not. 

(edited)

The Abi-Maria spoiler has been revealed to be a hoax too it seems. Although one poster is saying they did see that particular photo of her and Kass there during the campaign process, it is impossible to know if it was deleted before or during the game. Does this mean the Vytas one is fake? I guess the only one we have concrete evidence on is the Terry one but even that doesn't mean he actually left the game. When does filming finish? Can't wait till they get back and we can see their weight loss and who interacts with who etc. Some things are going to be obvious.

Abi one seems to be fake now too. Well the Vytas and Terry ones we have time stamps of so I would say both those are real. Nothing else has solid proof.

So all we have is this:

1. Vytas account liked a photo on the date posted (no clue who was on vytas account if it was him or someone else)

2. Screenshot from Terry's wife saying she pulled him from the game, Facebook activity showing Terrys son in hospital but no proof of Terry actually leaving the game.

Rest is pure hoaxes. 

People are speculating on whether Terry updated his twitter bio recently. It says "Survivor 12 and 31". All other contestants have the general "vote for me to be on second chances" etc. Terry's actually states that he is officially on the season when it shouldn't. He wouldn't have updated it yet if he was still out there. 

His family could have changed it.  I'm inclined to be very skeptical of all things heard until after all are home.  Even then, I can see a concerted effort to mess with the general public.  I bought a cannister of salt the other day, and will be doling out grains here and there as needed:)

• Love 1

Lol I may try that myself pennben.  I will say that while I was waiting to see what the Survivors look like, post-fliming (because if the conditions are that bad, some of them will likely look more worse for wear than the others) but given how cushy this show can be with creature comforts at camp and rewards, I'm not even sure that's going to help.  The fake spoilers released so far were some I could get behind, so it figures they'd be debunked.  Only ones I was disappointed about were Kimmi, Stephen, and Abi being in the mix.  Other than that, I was pretty happy with the spoilers out there.  Knowing my luck, all my favorites are out, including many of the old schoolers, and some pre-show alliance is dominating the game in an extremely boring way like last season.

I'm glad there was debunking as I'm hoping Shirin gets voted out early. I'm not sure I can watch until she is and if its like Cochran's season I may be really missing my Surivivor fix.   Always sad when there aren't some spoilers though. 

• Love 1

I want Shirin to go far in the game. I want to watch Dan, Will, and Joaquin squirm in discomfort and try and claim that it is all editing. I don't buy their version of events. I buy that Shirin was annoying and geeked out far too much. 100% can see that and can see that she was not great to be around during the game because of the constant talking and geeking out. But I don't think she is awful and would love to see her redeemed.

Shirin didn't spend the entire season trying to gain sympathy. She didn't talk 24/7 about her abusive past or her problems with her family. Hell, we knew about Jacqulin's inability to have kids and why way earlier in Season 29. Shirin mentioned it only after Will attacked her and it was brought up twice after that, in the tribal council the next episode and at the finals.

Had Will not attacked her, it probably would not have been mentioned at all. Dan's problem isn't Shirin, Dan's problem is that he was an asshat to a number of women and made a series of disparaging remarks. Will's over the top attack took the spotlight off of Dan for one episode.

So yeah, I want Shirin to do well. I want her to realize that she needs to tone it down and play the game. I think she can do that and I think it would be interesting to see her go far.

• Love 5

I don't know that the Abi spoiler is 100% debunked.  That photo of her and Kass is missing from her IG account, but the question is when did it disappear.  It could have disappeared before filming, or after she was voted off.  

Sucks had a blurb about Terry's son (I think it was from his high school's website) saying he had been admitted to Boston Children's Hospital.  I feel the likelihood of Terry leaving the game is probably pretty strong.  If he didn't leave, and his tribemates find out what happened, then I could see them voting him off for his own sanity.

RE: Shirin.  I'm torn on her.  According to Rodney, she did make remarks about Will's weight, though it didn't sound like it was overly aggressive and in his face about it.  That's the way Dan described it, but we all know we can't believe a word that comes out of the Rupert wannabes mouth.  It sounded as though Will and Shirin were just on shaky ground and it finally came to a head.  The only reason I want to see Shirin last is because of Dan and Will back home (more so Dan.  I think Will's over it, but Dan just has a serious chip on his shoulder that he got the worst edit and those he despised got a better one than he did).  When I saw Shirin's 'thank you' note on Dalton Ross's IG, and she gave a shout out to Sean Rector, I had to roll my eyes.  I appreciate Survivor fans, but she almost tries too hard.  So did Max.  If she can keep the geeking out to a -10 this season and not be starstruck at playing with former players and spouting off random facts about them and their season, I'll be okay with her sticking around.  For being such a super fan, I hope she can actually play the game this time, and doesn't just leach onto someone and get dragged a long.  Since her options were limited last season of having people to work with, I'll cut her a break there.

• Love 1

I don't know that the Abi spoiler is 100% debunked.  That photo of her and Kass is missing from her IG account, but the question is when did it disappear.  It could have disappeared before filming, or after she was voted off.  

Sucks had a blurb about Terry's son (I think it was from his high school's website) saying he had been admitted to Boston Children's Hospital.  I feel the likelihood of Terry leaving the game is probably pretty strong.  If he didn't leave, and his tribemates find out what happened, then I could see them voting him off for his own sanity.

RE: Shirin.  I'm torn on her.  According to Rodney, she did make remarks about Will's weight, though it didn't sound like it was overly aggressive and in his face about it.  That's the way Dan described it, but we all know we can't believe a word that comes out of the Rupert wannabes mouth.  It sounded as though Will and Shirin were just on shaky ground and it finally came to a head.  The only reason I want to see Shirin last is because of Dan and Will back home (more so Dan.  I think Will's over it, but Dan just has a serious chip on his shoulder that he got the worst edit and those he despised got a better one than he did).  When I saw Shirin's 'thank you' note on Dalton Ross's IG, and she gave a shout out to Sean Rector, I had to roll my eyes.  I appreciate Survivor fans, but she almost tries too hard.  So did Max.  If she can keep the geeking out to a -10 this season and not be starstruck at playing with former players and spouting off random facts about them and their season, I'll be okay with her sticking around.  For being such a super fan, I hope she can actually play the game this time, and doesn't just leach onto someone and get dragged a long.  Since her options were limited last season of having people to work with, I'll cut her a break there.

The thing with the Abi pic is they are on a toilet. Its possible someone reported it and it got taken down for that.

The thing with the Abi pic is they are on a toilet. Its possible someone reported it and it got taken down for that.

I didn't even notice that part of the photo.  So it's still up for debate, though.  I'm hoping it is just a coincidence, and either someone that has access to Abi's IG deleted it or it was removed.  I like Abi so I'd love to know she's possibly still in it.

Abi's bf Pete wrote this on twitter - "You actually believe you're trusted with a phone and all the internets your heart desires post torch snuff. you funny".

She mentioned in her RHAP second chances interview they were no longer together.

• Love 1
(edited)

lol

Yeah I did hear they broke up too on that RHAP interview but they must have got back together just before she went away. They were tweeting back and forth the last week of the campaign and he has been tweeting and Instagramming about missing her.

(edited)

You guys see all the new pre-jury spoilers on sucks? What do you think? The sources seem reliable. One has been posting on sucks since 2009.
Abi, Jeremy, Ciera, Jeff were seen in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam and PG, Monica, Kimmi, Vytas on facebook messenger.

So pre-merge is Abi, Vytas, Jeremy, PG, Terry, Monica, Kimmi, Jeff, Ciera
That leaves Kass, Keith, Stephen, Shirin, Kelley, Kelly, Tasha, Spencer, Joe, Woo, Savage

Guess Cagayan teamed up...

(edited)

If the pre-jury spoilers are true (what I saw was Ciera, Vytas, Abi, Jeremy, Jeff, Peih-Gee, Monica, and Kimmi) then no, I'm sort of not happy.  I still have plenty of favorites in it, but it blows my mind the entire Cagayan 4 is still there (so much for Kass going first) and Keith.  Certainly isn't going how I envisoned, and I'm hoping that PG and Jeff especially aren't out.  I'm disappointed about Abi and Jeremy, too.  Could do without Monica, Ciera, and Vytas so I wouldn't care about them.  I am thrilled if Joe, Spencer, Stephen, Tasha, Savage, and Kelly Wigles are still in it, though I have a feeling this may be like a Caramoan final 3 repeat-we have Kass (the Sherri), Stephen (Cochran) and some random female that is the Dawn and takes all the heat for the backstabbing while ignoring that someone else is equally as guilty.  Disappointed that Woo might still be there, too.

I'm still taking all of this with a grain of salt.  It would be nice if the people put their personal feelings aside and did team up with someone they loathed on the outside but it furthers their game.  It will be interesting if the biggest threats end up taking control.

Edited by LadyChatts
(edited)

I actually think this is real. S27 pre-merge were spotted like this. 

Production is being really slack with the social media stuff though. Can't believe we already have the whole pre-merge list and it has still got just under 2 weeks of filming left. This is what you get I guess with this new process. 

I'm really sad about some who are out and some that are still in. Happy for others. We seem to pretty much have the same taste in faves and least faves etc.

To tell you the truth the Cagayan possible alliance was always in the back of my mind since vote reveal. Too easy for them I believe. Like you said, all they had to do was put their personal feelings aside and take full control of the game with 4 strong. That will be the dominant story line probably. A crew member did tweet yesterday that the season was good, very good. Probably talking about the Terry drama and Cagayan storyline...Survivor loves that sort of stuff.

Just hope Abi, PG, Jeff etc. weren't first boots and we actually get to see them for a bit. Not holding out hope though.

I never thought in a million years the Cagayan crew would team up, mainly because I figured they would get targeted right off the bat (not so much because there are more reps from that season, but because Kass is an unpredictable hated flip flopper, Spencer and Tasha are threats and would likely be seen as a power couple).  I thought Kass might prove a useful swing vote to someone's alliance, especially if she makes good on her word she wants to be a goat and float to the end.  I thought Spencer might get knocked off first because of being a threat, but I wonder if it's not so much pre-game alliances that took hold of the game, but maybe people actually using common sense and strategy for a change?  Not automatically getting rid of Joe, Spencer, and Stephen for being threats, or Kass because no one likes her.

Right now the only spoilers I'm willing to believe are Abi, Vytas, and Terry, since those had something to go on.

(edited)

The more I look into them the more real they seem. The mod didn't delete them but moved them to their own folders - means the posters have given enough evidence to the mod to believe they are real. Vietnam is right next door to Cambodia and this sighting sounds the same as the BvW pre-merge trip spotting. Both posters have been long term members on sucks and the Facebook messenger spoilers are real. Maybe family could be on them like PG's sister as they work together but all of them...no way. There's just too much. Also the fact that they all became active at the same time as pre-jury trip started...

I'm guessing Kass flipped on Abi and PG for the Cagayan alliance or something like that. Abi didn't delete the picture of Kass for no reason. :'(

I didn't truly think the Cagayan alliance would actually happen either... but did wonder that if they were to realise their advantage...then they may just decide to join forces. Guess they did.

• Love 1

It's hard to say without knowing tribe dynamics and whether a tribe swap had any impact in who got voted off (because rarely does a tribe swap not screw someone over).  It could just be a big coincidence that the Cagayan 4 are still in it.  Spencer is a big threat, but so is Stephen and Joe, so those 3 could have teamed up (either in the game or pre-game).  For all we know, the Cagayan 4 could have been evenly divided straight through to the merge.  I actually would find it somewhat hysterical if Kass was still in it, given the general dislike for her, Max whining about her "betrayal" and hoping she'd reflect on it in Ponderosa, and pretty much everyone predicting she'd be the first to go.

I wonder if Spencer/Tasha and Kass pretended to still hold a grudge against each other in their pre-game interviews (and possibly into the game) to throw everyone off, while secretly working together? I'm one of the few people who actually likes Kass, so I would enjoy this covert alliance.

I too am bummed that Jeff and Peih-Gee may be out pre-jury, but I can live without the rest of the spoiler boots. 

• Love 3

I am also really disappointed if it turns out Jeff and PG are gone pre-merge.  In fact, I'm disappointed that the old schoolers aren't kicking butt like I hoped.  I'm not sure the chances of them being asked back again, especially if they did have an early exit this time.  So this will be somewhat of a shocking first boot.  I wonder if someone overplayed their hand?  I don't know if Spencer, Tasha, and Kass pulled that or not, but if they really can't stand each other, yet are working together, I have to respect that.  That's good game play.  I'm just amazed people like Spencer, Stephen, and Joe weren't targeted already.  I'm not surprised by Kimmi's early exit.  To be honest, while I like Kimmi and was happy to see someone from that far return (especially an early boot), there are others I would have put on the ballot ahead of her.  I just hope there is good game play going on, and not a couple of people running things and everyone else afraid to make moves.  After the un-strategic WA season, I need something good.  I like Stephen, but for some reason, I feel like I'm going to end up hating him if he ends up winning.

(edited)

The ones who seem consistent at popping up are Vytas, Abi, Kimmi, and Ciera.  Of course, these could be fake spoilers that are using their info from previous fake spoilers that were already debunked.  This is the first I've seen Jeff, PG, or Jeremy mentioned.  There's Terry, but his (allegedly) leaving the game is other circumstances.

ETA: okay, the mod at Sucks has said the poster is a known hoaxer about the Vietnam sightings.  I'm still waiting for something more official or concrete, too, but at least it's fun to speculate (and antagonize) about.  It looks like the spoilers have been coming from SM anyway, the person who posted about the Vietnam sighting just used people that were essentially already part of the pre-jury rumor mill.  The only name they mentioned that I hadn't seen yet was Jeremy's.

Edited by LadyChatts
(edited)

Apparently Jeff Varner's cousin is running his Facebook and posted a status. If these Survivor players have someone logging into their facebook accounts that would explain why they are active on Messenger.

Edited by choclatechip45

Would it be that many of them though?  That's where I'm skeptical.  At any rate, I'd be fine with Ciera, Monica, and Vytas gone.  So with my luck, those 3 are still there, and Joe, Spencer, Tasha, Kelly Wigles, Varner, Savage, and PG are all out..  If they are doing the family visit, that should be coming up soon.  Filming ends July 9th I think?  So there may actually be something concrete if people can prove certain loved ones are missing.

I'm one of the few people who actually likes Kass, so I would enjoy this covert alliance.

I'm right there with you - I loved Kass.  I am ultimately rooting for Spencer, though. :)  

• Love 1

I can see Spencer/Tasha/Mass working together. Spencer and Tasha are game players and I think they can put aside any differences that might still have with Kass. If it furthers themselves in the game, they will take it. And, honestly, it is great game play for them.

For what it's worth, Abi has yet to pick up a message from me dating back to when they left. She's not had a phone or any way of communicating with anyone, or removing something from Instagram. Someone stateside who might know how to do that to confuse everyone, possibly??

I doubt they would be allowed to text or call anyone until they are home. If pre-jury don't have their phones, there are other ways for them to check social media though by borrowing a phone or even finding wifi using another sort of device on the pre-jury trip. 

(edited)

The only thing I can think of with the Abi spoiler/rumor is that it was, in fact, reported and removed as another poster suggested.  It seems really random that someone would take the trouble to really mess with the spoiler community by going to the trouble of removing a photo from Abi's IG and hope someone would see it.  Especially an older photo.  I can see someone liking a photo under Vytas's name, but removing a photo for the sake of faking a spoiler seems a little out there.  I could be wrong.  In Abi's case, I hope there is some reason because I don't want to think of her being out so early.  Of course, if Abi herself removed it she may not have realized anyone would have noticed, either.  Who knows!  Filming will be over in about a week, so then we will probably get something more concrete once the castaways arrive home.  If family visits are happening this season, then those should be happening around this time as well.

I wouldn't be surprised for one of the rejected second chancers to get info and end up spoiling the season.  No matter what, I think some might still be a little bitter and may be even more so when everyone gets home and there's excitement over the season swirling that they weren't a part of.

Edited by LadyChatts

I doubt they would be allowed to text or call anyone until they are home. If pre-jury don't have their phones, there are other ways for them to check social media though by borrowing a phone or even finding wifi using another sort of device on the pre-jury trip.

Abi hasn't touched a message in Facebook's PM system, either. I don't think she removed anything from Instagram because i don't think they have access to ANY type of device out there. Even the pre-jury boots are monitored by staff to make sure they don't call home or whatever. You don't want to risk breaking your contract by doing something stupid that could result in a huge, hefty fine.

This is going to be one season full of speculation and fake spoilers, I think. Until we see the show and see who is getting voted off can we tell if anything being published is legit or not.

(edited)

I don't think any contestants would be silly enough to open Facebook or Instagram pm's because they know you can see if they open them and it would give away that they are out of the game. When Abi deleted the picture she probably didn't think anyone would notice a photo missing from over a year ago. I wish they didn't have any access to social media for Abi's sake but unfortunately there have been instances in the past where pre-jury contestants have been proven to use social media. Hope and Shamar in Caramoan tweeted while the game would've still been filming. Colton also tweeted to one of his fellow contestants a while back that he remembers the time when they were constantly looking for wifi on the pre-jury trip.

You would think that production wouldn't let them near anything with this season being different with everyone knowing they are out there filming at this moment. You'd hope they are taking extra precautions and putting them on a tighter leash with the knowledge that avid survivor fans are looking for the tiniest hint of a spoiler through social media. Poor form from production if not. I have a feeling that they are less strict with pre-jurors than the jury though. Time will reveal all so we shall see. Still clinging to the slight hope that none of this social media stuff is actually the contestants and Abi deleted that picture before the game.