Type keyword(s) to search

S31: Spoilers

• Start Topic

Was Vytas seriously banned?

I just finished watching the finale and saw Jeremy winning, but havent' watched the reunion yet.  This is my first time in this thread, was Vytas the one who leaked the boot list?  Is that why he got banned?

I just finished watching the finale and saw Jeremy winning, but havent' watched the reunion yet.  This is my first time in this thread, was Vytas the one who leaked the boot list?  Is that why he got banned?

Liked a picture on instagram on Day 9

Said he was teaching Yoga in the US on Facebook On Day 37

Left the game on Day 3 or 4 and flew back home

I've been checking the Survivor IG accounts, and Vytas looked to be having his own finale party with Mike, Tyler, Max, Will, Jenn, and Sierra from season 30, and one of the contestants from season 32.  Considering the entire back row except Varner got ignored, he shouldn't feel too bad.  He'll never get a third chance, but he probably would have failed miserably at that, too.

Vytas is playing defense and saying that his assistant was on his SM, not him, so any activity was her.  He claims he was un-invited for leaving early.  My feeling is there's more to it.  Maybe he just didn't want to sit next to Shirin.

I've been checking the Survivor IG accounts, and Vytas looked to be having his own finale party with Mike, Tyler, Max, Will, Jenn, and Sierra from season 30, and one of the contestants from season 32.  Considering the entire back row except Varner got ignored, he shouldn't feel too bad.  He'll never get a third chance, but he probably would have failed miserably at that, too.

Vytas is playing defense and saying that his assistant was on his SM, not him, so any activity was her.  He claims he was un-invited for leaving early.  My feeling is there's more to it.  Maybe he just didn't want to sit next to Shirin.

Assistant or not he should have not been teaching public yoga classes while the show was still filming.

Kelley was 31 pounds which for someone who was skinny to begin with is loads

• Love 1

Did Spencer or Tasha receive any votes?

They will always show all people that got votes no votes will be hidden until majority is reached any hidden votes you see are for the winner.

Also The entire final 5 was from S28 & S29. Definitely would want to see an old school vs new school season with fan vote ins at some point. I think enough old school players could maybe challenge the new school , but the new school definitely dominated this round.

Edited by anthonyd46

Something I'm wondering now.  In the preview at the end of the reunion. Have they ever showed future cast members like that in a preview? If so since we just saw openings of this show foreshadow end gamers I wonder if any of those shown were people who do well or is it just random?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VucpaxqbgKY

Brains

Debbie

Liz

Brawn

Scot

Cydney

Beauty 

Tai

Caleb

There is a season 32 Spoiler thread so you might want to check there, which I will be doing as well because you bring up a good point and I honestly do not know the answer to your question.  The only one I remember reading about was Caleb from Big Brother.