Type keyword(s) to search

S31: Spoilers

• Start Topic

(edited)

Sucks has another spoiler that may confirm Vytas was out pre-merge: a post from his Facebook page saying he'll be teaching yoga in LA this coming Tuesday.  Now, I could say someone may have posted it on Vytas's behalf but that seems even more far fetched than someone deleting a random photo off of Abi's IG.  The last post from Vytas prior to this was May 20th, the day of the second chance cast reveal.  Filming is supposed to end on the 9th, give or take.  On July 3rd, Joe's mom posted on her twitter that she couldn't wait to see him 'in the next 6 days' so that might fit with Vytas being home.  If he was a pre-merger, maybe they get home a little sooner than the jury crowd.  Since Vytas strikes me as the type to be bitter about a super early exit, I could see him totally spoiling the fact that he was voted off early, if he could get away with it.

The account on Facebook is under Vytas Yoga.

Edited by LadyChatts

Vytas seems to be doing everything in his power, without potentially getting sued, to tip off that he went pre-jury. I'm actually really glad about that. I was sorta rooting for him, but he got way more smug and bitter as his season rolled on. I could totally see him pulling a Lex if he made jury. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Per TDT, filming is over Wednesday the 8th.  So there might be other signs of pre-mergers logging onto SM within the next day or two, and everyone should be home by the 9th-10th.  Vytas, I'm guessing wasn't expecting to be that early of an exit, and likely got a big old blindside handed to him.  I never had the problem with Vytas a lot of people did, though something told me I'd probably find him extremely unbearable this time around.  He isn't someone I cared one way or the other about seeing, so I won't be sorry to see him go early.  But if he outlasted other people I really didn't like, I would have been fine with that, too.  I assume this kills any chance he has at returning a third time if he intentionally let it slip that he was out early.

Since Joe's mom tweeted she'd be seeing him 'in the next 6 days' I wonder if he made the merge.  Six days from when she tweeted that would be July 9th, the approximate arrival date of when the jury and finalist crowd will be home.

Edited by LadyChatts
(edited)

I noticed on Joe's IG that he is now following 712 people-whereas yesterday he was following 709.  That seems to have gone up and down in the last few days; he was following 711, then 709, and now 712.  I thought the drop in followers might be people deleting their IG accounts, but if he's adding followers then that might mean he's online.  It would technically be July 8th (the final filming date) in Cambodia.  I don't know why his family or someone that might have access to his IG would suddenly start adding people on his behalf, if they are the ones behind it.

That could mean either he's home, or was out at the final 3/4 and now has access to SM.  His mom, who tweets somewhat consistently, was MIA around the time of the family visit.  I know last season he said his dad was supposed to be his visitor, but I'm wondering if he couldn't make it this time.  There's probably more of a logical explanation for that but since we're throwing all theories...

I wonder if filming did in fact start on June 1st or maybe it started a couple of days sooner and they are all done.

Edited by LadyChatts
(edited)

I noticed on Joe's IG that he is now following 712 people-whereas yesterday he was following 709.  That seems to have gone up and down in the last few days; he was following 711, then 709, and now 712.  I thought the drop in followers might be people deleting their IG accounts, but if he's adding followers then that might mean he's online.  It would technically be July 8th (the final filming date) in Cambodia.  I don't know why his family or someone that might have access to his IG would suddenly start adding people on his behalf, if they are the ones behind it.

That could mean either he's home, or was out at the final 3/4 and now has access to SM.  His mom, who tweets somewhat consistently, was MIA around the time of the family visit.  I know last season he said his dad was supposed to be his visitor, but I'm wondering if he couldn't make it this time.  There's probably more of a logical explanation for that but since we're throwing all theories...

I wonder if filming did in fact start on June 1st or maybe it started a couple of days sooner and they are all done.

If it started later they would be farther away from being done. However, like you said if it started sooner they could be done, but Jeff Probst himself is who said May 31st so I would believe that. It is 3:39 am in Cambodia. It is possible they taped the FTC super early and they finished already and the game is done. However, I doubt that.

Edited by anthonyd46
(edited)

If it started later they would be farther away from being done. However, like you said if it started sooner they could be done, but Jeff Probst himself is who said May 31st so I would believe that. It is 3:39 am in Cambodia. It is possible they taped the FTC super early and they finished already and the game is done. However, I doubt that.

I did forget that Jeff said they started later than expected and that the press didn't make it out there until after the original planned start date.

There may be some reason Joe's IG followers increased without him actually being online yet, because I do find it odd that only he, Vytas, and Abi have had any sort of noticeable SM activity (and his is just coming now, the day after the last boot before the final 3) and no one else has.  Joe doesn't seem like the type to be bitter and break the rules as a F-U to the process for getting booted off, especially if he did better his second go round.  And I know there's debate about that photo disappearing from Abi's IG.  I guess we will know in the next couple of days if the castaways start posting photos.  For now, though, it's something to possibly go on.

Edited by LadyChatts

I did forget that Jeff said they started later than expected and that the press didn't make it out there until after the original planned start date.

There may be some reason Joe's IG followers increased without him actually being online yet, because I do find it odd that only he, Vytas, and Abi have had any sort of noticeable SM activity (and his is just coming now, the day after the last boot before the final 3) and no one else has.  Joe doesn't seem like the type to be bitter and break the rules as a F-U to the process for getting booted off, especially if he did better his second go round.  And I know there's debate about that photo disappearing from Abi's IG.  I guess we will know in the next couple of days if the castaways start posting photos.  For now, though, it's something to possibly go on.

I agree there and Laura is also giving tweet and fb updates on Ciera's return so if you see Ciera return today she is definitely pre-merge as estimated. 

(edited)

I agree there and Laura is also giving tweet and fb updates on Ciera's return so if you see Ciera return today she is definitely pre-merge as estimated. 

What I would find somewhat amusing is if Ciera did go pre-merge, the person who was posting the boot list and claiming to be in Cambodia had her as the 3rd boot (before getting discredited as a hoaxer).  I've never paid much attention to Laura on SM, but it seems as though she posts a lot, so I'm assuming we'll be getting pics of Ciera as soon as she gets home from her (if not from Ciera herself).  That would likely be a sign as to how long she lasted by how she may look.  It's 3pm Cambodia time, which means the FTC is just a few hours away.

I'm still curious about the slight increase of followers on Joe's IG.  I've never used IG so I don't know how it works, and if he followed someone that had a private account it wouldn't show up until they accepted his request (which might explain it).  But the timing is kind of a coincidence that suddenly there's some activity on there, right when the pre-jurors are thought be arriving home and the 4th place finisher got voted off.  He's another one that I'll be curious to see if he looks like he was out there 38 days or if he's been living it up on the pre-juror trip.

I see Vytas had yet another post on his FB page about his yoga class last night, so that pretty much confirms he was out early.  I'm surprised TPTB would let him get away with that, unless they figure it's inevitable that spoilers will get leaked out (and for the casual fan, they probably won't notice-Vytas's FB page is proof of that).

Edited by LadyChatts

What I would find somewhat amusing is if Ciera did go pre-merge, the person who was posting the boot list and claiming to be in Cambodia had her as the 3rd boot (before getting discredited as a hoaxer).  I've never paid much attention to Laura on SM, but it seems as though she posts a lot, so I'm assuming we'll be getting pics of Ciera as soon as she gets home from her (if not from Ciera herself).  That would likely be a sign as to how long she lasted by how she may look.  It

How? This was the chick who lasted over 30 days last time and lost less than a pound.

Less. Than. A. Pound.

• Love 1
(edited)

How? This was the chick who lasted over 30 days last time and lost less than a pound.

Less. Than. A. Pound.

I only say that because, if the conditions are as horrendous as Probst, Burnett, & crew are claiming, there might be actual signs someone was living on the beach for 39 days.  I may be wrong, but Jeff said this was one of the hardest locations they've ever filmed in and that there was a lot of illness and infections related to bug bites.  As I said, I could be wrong, and considering how Survivor has become like Big Brother on an island with the luxuries they provide on the island, it may be like seeing them come home from Nicaragua again.

I hope Keith wins Second Chances. Can you imagine Jeremy and Spencer's reactions? It would be amazing.

I'm praying for a Keith/Kass/Woo final three.

I'm not but I would find it hysterical if Kass and Keith got dragged to the end for being goats and then wound up taking out the big players as a result.

I believe I read somewhere Vytas and Ciera were also a pre-game alliance so that would definitely add to the theory they go 2-3

One alliance I heard about was the six of Vytas/Ciera/Spencer/Monica/Kelley/Stephen.  Not sure how accurate that is, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ciera/Vytas were working together and either Ciera betrayed Vytas or they got blindsided.  I'll be curious about original tribe divisions because that might explain a lot.  I'm still going with Vytas thought he was calling the shots and got too confident for his own good. 

FWIW, Joe's added another IG follower.  Filming is over and the contestants likely headed home in the next few hours (Cambodia time).  But that might mean he's back online.

Edited by LadyChatts
(edited)

I think Keith is far from a goat after the number of II he won.

There are some people in the cast who may consider Keith a goat if he had no strategy and just got into an alliance and followed their votes.  So they may assume that they take him to the end, or keep him around, because they can use him for the vote and ultimately use him for strategy of their own when they say he did nothing and they did everything.  Kind of like how he was clueless during SJDS.  TBH, though, it seems his whole "stick to the plan!" outburst is what is always referenced as to how clueless he was.  Which came early in the game.  Without that, I don't know that he was as dumb as they made him out to be.  I looked at him as a nice guy that didn't want to ruffle any feathers myself.  Maybe Keith has changed and will play a more strategic game this time, though I somehow doubt it.  I'm always willing to be proven wrong, however :)  I do think his immunity run was impressive, considering who he was up against.  I'm not one that thinks an immunity run should be automatic consideration for the win, but I also don't think it should be discounted.  Usually the people doing the winning need it the most.

Looks like everyone has arrived back stateside.  I saw this photo on Joe's IG:

https://instagram.com/p/47_R6QxNFe/?taken-by=janglim21

A couple of posters on Sucks commented that he looks thinner than he did back in May.  Of course, this is one picture and kind of hard to tell.  I was trying to compare it to the other photos on his IG around the time he left to see if there's much difference. If anything, I think he looks very tan and thinner in the face.  I still wonder if there's some coincidence between the number of people he was following on  IG increasing right at the time the 4th place finisher would have been voted off.  Will be curious to see more of everyone!

Edited by LadyChatts

TBH, though, it seems his whole "stick to the plan!" outburst is what is always referenced as to how clueless he was.  Which came early in the game.

Oh, that was not early.  That was fairly late in the game, right at the F9.  The fact that he slipped up that late showed how clueless he was.

(edited)

Oh, that was not early.  That was fairly late in the game, right at the F9.  The fact that he slipped up that late showed how clueless he was.

You are right, not sure why I was thinking it was earlier.  I've re-watched SJDJ, and it was only on a year ago, yet I still can't remember much about it.  I still get confused when I see Natalie at TC, since I remember her being MIA until middle of the merge after Jeremy got voted off (and maybe it was even after that). 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
(edited)

Ok so after all of that tweeting and favorites all I saw worth mentioning is that Tasha, PG and Monica looked very skinny at the airport, Shirin still hates Kass and Abi knows that we know she deleted the picture. Oh and Kelley Wentworth obviously made jury or maybe even right to the end...she looks like a skeleton on her Instagram picture!

Edited by WhereverIMayRoam01
  • Love 1
(edited)

Comparing that photo to the other photos on Kelley's IG (including one from her SJDS days), Kelley must go extremely far.  I actually pegged her for making the final 3, or getting extremely close, so we'll see if I'm right (just a vibe I've got).  Although considering the conditions and the fact that the contestants/crew from S32 came back very ill with parasites and infected bug bites, I wouldn't entirely rule out rapid weight loss from illness.

https://instagram.com/p/48lKYksJnB/?taken-by=kelleywentworth

This is the photo.

I already am hoping Kass outlasts Shirin, just because of the comments Max made after Kass was off and disconnected from the web.  I'm wondering if Shirin will get cast in an unfavorable light this time around, especially if she doesn't chill.  I think Joe, Spencer, and Kelley were the first ones I saw doing anything on SM. 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
(edited)

lol there's another alleged bootlist on Sucks. That's about the fourth today :/ 

Whoops yeah I saw it was an old picture of Ciera and deleted the post.

Kelley's made final tribal there's no doubt. She obviously doesn't care about spoilers. She's too excited and proud of herself heh.

Woo looks the same if this is new? https://instagram.com/p/48aIn3CO7n/?taken-by=hwang112

Edited by WhereverIMayRoam01
(edited)

I think that's an old photo of Ciera (unless I'm thinking of a different one, but I believe Laura had that one posted before).

Spencer and Kelley were part of the (alleged) six person pre-game alliance along with Monica, Stephen, Ciera, and Vytas.  If Monica came back thin, maybe part of a a pre-game alliance made it in tact to the end.  If Kelley did much better this time around, I can see her being excited.  Since the FTC was only a couple of days ago, they may be coming down off their high.  I've only seen that one picture of Joe (his sister had one on her twitter account but he's hugging all 3 of his sisters so you can't see him that well; he didn't look as tan in that photo she posted as he did in his IG selfie, but that could all be lighting).  I'd like to see more, but his face looks thinner in his IG photo, and something about his hair, even though it's up, reminds me of how it looked the first few days he was at Ponderosa.  It looked healthier the longer he was out of the game, so maybe that's another sign he went far.  Probably grasping at straws, but this is kind of fun to dissect now that everyone is home.  As a Joe fan, I am hoping he at least makes the merge again but does better this time around.  However, I still won't be surprised if he goes out early.  But if he and Spencer end up making it to the end, I will be curious how that happens.  I would have figured they would have been two of the biggest threats gone early, so while I'd be happy, I hope that's not a sign that this season mirrors last season, and people just get in an alliance and follow the leader.

Edited by LadyChatts
(edited)

Ding dong, ding dong!

(open link in new tab and sing along:)!)

It's the most wonderful time of the year

When the sites be a spoiling

And everyone telling don't believe all you hear

It's the most wonderful time of the year!.

It's the hap-happiest season of all

With those instagram postings and lots of the tweetings

When trolls come to call

It's the hap-happiest season of all.

So did Abi go early

Did Vytas go squirrely

Is Terry really out of the show

There'll be scary list stories 

And tales of the glories of

Survivors gone long ago....

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

There'll be much misdirecting

And fans will be hoping

That winners are clear

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

So did Kelley push through it

Did Cierra just blow it

And did Woo just not want to go

There'll be scary list stories

And tales of the glories of

Survivors gone long ago....

It's the most wonderful time of the year (repeat chorus)!

=====================

Let the party continue!

Edited by pennben
  • Love 5

Yeah, that picture you got to assume that Kelley does well. Which is perfectly expected. Any returning player season, pick out the most non-threatening female player in the cast and it's more than likely they made top four. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I love it pennben!  I love playing detective.  Does anyone know if Vytas actually showed up at his yoga class the other night?  I saw on another site someone saying it was likely a family member/friend doing all the internet activity to mess with the spoiler community, because there's no way TPTB would let him leave or anywhere near any devices that had wi-fi.  This person was a Ciera fan, so I don't know if they just assume that if Vytas goes, Ciera isn't far behind and they are in denial about it.  Not sure why Vytas going would effect Ciera, unless they were in the same alliance and she couldn't recover.  Anyway, I think that's too complicated so I'm going with the original theory that Vytas was a 1st/2nd boot.

To continue on the picture evidence, I've seen a couple more photos of Joe (one on his IG, another on his moms twitter), and he does look skinnier and tanner to me in those.  I'll go out on a limb and say that both he and Kelley went far into the game, at least mid merge for Joe, and Kelley looks like she went to final 6 at worst. 

Edited by LadyChatts

I love it pennben!  I love playing detective.  Does anyone know if Vytas actually showed up at his yoga class the other night?  I saw on another site someone saying it was likely a family member/friend doing all the internet activity to mess with the spoiler community, because there's no way TPTB would let him leave or anywhere near any devices that had wi-fi.  This person was a Ciera fan, so I don't know if they just assume that if Vytas goes, Ciera isn't far behind and they are in denial about it.  Not sure why Vytas going would effect Ciera, unless they were in the same alliance and she couldn't recover.  Anyway, I think that's too complicated so I'm going with the original theory that Vytas was a 1st/2nd boot.

To continue on the picture evidence, I've seen a couple more photos of Joe (one on his IG, another on his moms twitter), and he does look skinnier and tanner to me in those.  I'll go out on a limb and say that both he and Kelley went far into the game, at least mid merge for Joe, and Kelley looks like she went to final 6 at worst. 

I would to also like to know if Vytas was actually at the class.  I think it was definitely  him there was just too many posts. Ciera/Vytas was a pre-game alliance. Anti has squashed that boot list. All 3 ids that posted belonged to the same IP. Even the other poster that posted and was like yep thats correct belonged to the same IP. As far as Kelley/Joe there is now a /joe pic on instagram of him mike and sierra. 

https://instagram.com/p/49h7bAxNIz/

Joe has always had that slightly pudgy look outside the game, but he doesn't here seems like he lasts a while. 

Kelley looks like a corpse. She has to be top 5.

(edited)

I just noticed in that twitter pic his mom posted, he's holding the fake idol he made last season.  Must be they gave it to him.  That's the photo where I really notice the tan.  I agree that at the reunion, his face looked fuller and he was joking on his SM about putting on weight so it would be easier on his body this time.  That was where I noticed it first, that his face looked thinner.

So far, I've only seen photos of Kelley and Joe.  I wonder if the others might hold off posting if they are incredibly skinny so as not to reveal how well they did (or, if they did horribly, not want anyone to know by lack of weight loss).

ETA: Per Redmond on twitter, the merge is at 13, jury of 10.  Have they ever merged with that many before?  I wonder if Terry supposedly quitting had something to do with it.  Or maybe they were anticipating medevacs and wanted to make sure they could still have a final 3.  Of course, there's always the possibility that it was more TPTB wanting to ensure certain players were around as long as possible.

Edited by LadyChatts

Where I see it in Joe is his face.  It looks similar to when he was voted off.  I do think he looks thinner, but with his body type I wonder if it would be that noticeable?  He's tall and lean with not a lot of fat.  One IG looked like his ribs were somewhat visible, another twitter pic his face looked saggy, but again, that could all be angles.  He does look really tan, but that could be explained away from the pre-jury trip.  And all the weight loss could be parasites.  I don't see the weight loss in Jeremy and Keith that others at Sucks are seeing, but holy crap to Kimmi!  Either she purposely starved herself at pre-jury Ponderosa or she makes it far.  Comparing her now to the WA reunion, she's lost the most weight thus far that I've seen.  This is the Survivor I've been missing!  Maybe they skimped on the food rewards this season. 

Based on photographic evidence so far, Kelley and Kimmi look the most different in terms of weight loss and likely went extremely far.  Joe's debatable.  I see the difference, but not as much as the two girls.  There was that slight increase in IG people he started following around the time of the final 4 boot, so that could mean either his journey ended there or, since we saw Vytas's SM activity increase at the time, he may be a pre-juror who finally got around to using wifi.  Woo looks exactly the same as when he left.

(edited)

Okay, so I dipped my toes in over at sucks, someone is saying a final four of Kimmi, Kelly (wiglesworth), Tasha and Shirin (with Kelly/Shirin being the final 2).  They also state that Savage goes on an immunity run.  There is a lot of skepticism as to the veracity of this so, grain of salt, all.  This poster did apparently correctly show one of the tribe's buffs.

Edited by pennben
(edited)

So if they merge at 13, there's 7 pre-merge boots.  Right now, I'd say Vytas is a lock based on the SM activity, and if Terry's son is that serious, I can't see him staying in the game if he was told.  Abi I'm iffy on, but she doesn't look anywhere near as thin as Kelley and Kimmi (who've set the bar), and looks almost exactly the same as when she left.  Coupled with that IG pic of her and Kass that went missing right around the time of the merge, I'll stick with the theory she was late pre-merge, or the last pre-merge boot.  So that would be 4 more.  PG didn't look that much thinner, either, except in the face.  Another photo I saw of Kelley, she looks like she has bug bites up and down on her arm.  That would be another indication she went very far and they didn't have time enough to heal.  I still want to see more pics of Keith and Jeremy, because the only one I've seen of Jeremy is from a weird angle, and I don't think Keith looks that much thinner than when he started the game. 

Someone who may have better knowledge of this than me, but I know that the pre-jury folks obviously come home on a different flight than the jury folks-do they then all meet up at the same airport before departing to their home cities?  I thought that picture of Varner was also an emaciated Kimmi, and Joe photo bombing in the background.  It's possible they all met up, since it seems like Jeff was still trying to get home.  If that photo is post game, then Jeff is likely pre-merge.  He looks like he lost no weight.  So pre-merge may look like Vytas, Abi, Terry, and Jeff.  

Has their been any photos of Tasha, Monica (who were allegedly rumored to look thinner), Shirin, Andrew, Kass, Spencer, Stephen, Ciera, or Kelly Wigles?

Edited by LadyChatts

Is there any possible way people like Abi might be posting old photos to throw people off?  That's probably wishful thinking on my part, since I want Abi to go far :/  But I'm sticking with the theory that for now, she's pre-merge.  Shirin, Spencer, and Stephen all strike me as the types to hold off posting photos, especially if they went far.  Shirin especially has always been vocal on SM so her silence makes me wonder. 

Someone who may have better knowledge of this than me, but I know that the pre-jury folks obviously come home on a different flight than the jury folks-do they then all meet up at the same airport before departing to their home cities?  I thought that picture of Varner was also an emaciated Kimmi, and Joe photo bombing in the background.  It's possible they all met up, since it seems like Jeff was still trying to get home.  If that photo is post game, then Jeff is likely pre-merge.  He looks like he lost no weight.  So pre-merge may look like Vytas, Abi, Terry, and Jeff.

Pre-jury and jury travel home on different flights Max confirmed that on Reddit. I know Rob C said he was watching All-Stars waiting for Rob and Amber to be voted out.

So if they merge at 13, there's 7 pre-merge boots.  Right now, I'd say Vytas is a lock based on the SM activity, and if Terry's son is that serious, I can't see him staying in the game if he was told.  Abi I'm iffy on, but she doesn't look anywhere near as thin as Kelley and Kimmi (who've set the bar), and looks almost exactly the same as when she left.  Coupled with that IG pic of her and Kass that went missing right around the time of the merge, I'll stick with the theory she was late pre-merge, or the last pre-merge boot.  So that would be 4 more.  PG didn't look that much thinner, either, except in the face.  Another photo I saw of Kelley, she looks like she has bug bites up and down on her arm.  That would be another indication she went very far and they didn't have time enough to heal.  I still want to see more pics of Keith and Jeremy, because the only one I've seen of Jeremy is from a weird angle, and I don't think Keith looks that much thinner than when he started the game. 

Someone who may have better knowledge of this than me, but I know that the pre-jury folks obviously come home on a different flight than the jury folks-do they then all meet up at the same airport before departing to their home cities?  I thought that picture of Varner was also an emaciated Kimmi, and Joe photo bombing in the background.  It's possible they all met up, since it seems like Jeff was still trying to get home.  If that photo is post game, then Jeff is likely pre-merge.  He looks like he lost no weight.  So pre-merge may look like Vytas, Abi, Terry, and Jeff.  

Has their been any photos of Tasha, Monica (who were allegedly rumored to look thinner), Shirin, Andrew, Kass, Spencer, Stephen, Ciera, or Kelly Wigles?

I have not seen a thing from Kass, Stephen, Kelly Wigles, or Savage. Not even one tweet post etc. Spencer posted a photo like an hour ago. Ciera as well. Shirin has been active but no photo. Monica has been active but no photo.

(edited)

Right now the only two that look like they're in the running to play Skeletor are Kelley and Kimmi.  Others either look exactly the same or thin enough that's somewhat noticeable, but not as thin as the other two.  So maybe it isn't so much a case of lasting to day 39 as it is a combo of getting far and getting a nasty parasite (or being like Rodney and losing out on all the food rewards).  I thought Spencer looked thin in the face, but since we didn't get a full body shot and it's taken at an angle its hard to tell.  He doesn't look as emaciated as the other two.  

Joe on the other hand, I thought he looked thinner and tanner on the pics he posted from his first night back, but looking at some since he doesn't look any different.  Since they already had one run with newbies and saw what happened with illnesses, maybe they found a way to prevent it as best they could this time.

The only one I'm convinced was out pre-merge is Vytas due to the SM activity.  Possibly Terry because of his son (who I hope gets better and makes a full recovery), but no one's been able to confirm he left.  

Abi, Varner, Peih-Gee, and Ciera also don't look like they lost a ton, if any, weight.  However, if the merge/jury happened earlier this time, that could be why.  They had time to live it up at Ponderosa before coming home. 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2