Type keyword(s) to search

S31: Spoilers

• Start Topic

Does anyone remember whether the 5 HII spoiler was known to be accurate or was unverified? We're only at 2 so far, and Angkor was never found. Jeremy and Kelley are both holding there's pretty close and are unlikely merge targets. There's generally a new one for the merged tribe, so it's possible that Kass or someone else finds the merge idol and uses it.

Is there going to be that many idols this season?  I don't know if I ever heard.  I'm assuming there will be the Angkor idol hidden at Bayon, though how anyone would be able to retrieve it in the IC scheduled would be beyond me.  I would think it would be hidden at every challenge until someone finds it, though maybe they will wait for RC or a non-endurance challenge to do it.  I am hoping someone is able to pull off a fake idol this season, since they are supposed to be different.    

I'm on the fence where alliances truly stand.  We know what we've been shown, but the merge can often change things up (if people are willing to flip and get their hands dirty).  And these are people who have pre-game alliances, perhaps not having had the chance to correctly align with those pre-game allies up until now.  Tonight's episode might show us where people stand.  And since it is Kass we are talking about, who likely has absolutely no chance of winning, I could see the Chaos Kass side of her flipping 100%.  She said in her campaign podcast with Rob that she wanted to be the goat and get taken to the end.  Maybe she figures flipping will make her the perfect goat since the people she flipped on are less likely to vote for her at the FTC.  If the Ta'Keo 5 has Spencer and Abi, a majority, and Kass flips, that could be the history repeating itself, like Kass flipping on Sarah (and maybe we'll even hear Spencer utter the phrase "Kass...no chance of winning" as he shakes his head in disbelief).

Also makes me wonder, is Jeff the pre-juror that leaked the boot list?  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

-I'd say the feuding castaways have to be Kass and Spencer, otherwise it would be a waste to devote all that time to their past feud, last week. The more I think about it the more I'm feeling certain that Kass goes. They could've concentrated on Ciera's machinations or even Abi's grudge but they didn't, they concentrated on the Kass-Spence feud. It's like the editing is trying to show us that Kass made a huge mistake last week.

Can't wait for Wednesday's #survivor episode. I've heard all about what went down. I can't wait to see it. #teamkass @KassM

I think that tweet is more of an indicator that Jeff wants to witness what he heard went down at the merge. It's not indicator of one side or the other gaining the advantage..

Does anyone remember whether the 5 HII spoiler was known to be accurate or was unverified?

From what I've heard, that was unverified/made up.

I don't know, Production wasted all the Abi vs Woo stuff and did not show that Abi was working with Ciera and Kass to vote out Woo. You remember that it annoyed her that he voted for her twice?

If Production is willing to not include that in a storyline, it is very possible that the Kass/Spencer BS from the last episode could be ignored in this episode.

I mean, we didn't even get a shot of Abi reminding us that Woo voted for her twice last week. Maybe they thought it would be a massive give away that she was voting for Woo but still, they left all of that out of the storyline.

• Love 1

It could be that they had to show us Kass and Spencer last week, because of their past history (and Spencer's voting confessional that his fate was in her hands).  So get that out of the way.  I do think it is Kass and either Spencer/Tasha that have the beef this week, though.  Now that the merge is here, Spencer may have more options and not be teetering on the brink of being eliminated.

Going with the boot list and knowing what I know about Kass, I'll say it probably is her, but there's a few others that I won't be surprised get the boot. 

• Love 2

Beginning to see why Varner liked this episode.  Also believing that Kass could be the boot per the bootlist (outside chance Ciera and Savage).

That settles it for me! Thank you, Lady C.

Your welcome!

ETA: Looking at the boot list, looks like they might be setting Stephen up next week.  Does Wiglesworth flip on Savage and cause him to come after her, or does she dare challenge Tasha to cause her elimination?  Anyway, looking at the boot list compared to what went down last night, I'm kind of disappointed that it might, in fact, be true.  Really hoping Ciera outlasts Savage at least.  

Edited by LadyChatts

Beginning to see why Varner liked this episode.  Also believing that Kass could be the boot per the bootlist (outside chance Ciera and Savage).

Your welcome!

ETA: Looking at the boot list, looks like they might be setting Stephen up next week.  Does Wiglesworth flip on Savage and cause him to come after her, or does she dare challenge Tasha to cause her elimination?  Anyway, looking at the boot list compared to what went down last night, I'm kind of disappointed that it might, in fact, be true.  Really hoping Ciera outlasts Savage at least.  

If true wonder how Tasha makes it anywhere near the Final 3 when she got votes and was part of the arguing tonight. I guess the evil Tasha is going to come out real soon and she backstabs multiple alliances to make it farther.

Also why did Ciera vote savage? I guess that Kass alliance wasn't strong at all considering Kelley voted for Kass and Ciera threw away her vote?

Edited by anthonyd46

My feeling is the Savage vote was personal.  She didn't want to vote Kass, but knew they weren't flipping the vote.  Tasha, my guess, is going to be the goat.  She's going to be viewed as unlikable by the end, if tonight was any indication.  Especially with Kass being on the jury, that's a vote not going to Tasha right there.

• Love 1

Heh, noticed Savage telling Spencer he would never write his name down. I love when that comes up at final tribal as a reason someone doesn't vote for somebody else. Don't disappoint me, editors!

If true wonder how Tasha makes it anywhere near the Final 3 when she got votes and was part of the arguing tonight. I guess the evil Tasha is going to come out real soon and she backstabs multiple alliances to make it farther.

Wasn't Tasha part of original Bayon, and she'd never work with the people who tried to vote her out? I feel like she and Jeremy are tight, which could make Spencer the potential wildcard guest in the final 3. Maybe he's the one who flip-flops his way to the end.

• Love 3

My feeling is the Savage vote was personal.  She didn't want to vote Kass, but knew they weren't flipping the vote.  Tasha, my guess, is going to be the goat.  She's going to be viewed as unlikable by the end, if tonight was any indication.  Especially with Kass being on the jury, that's a vote not going to Tasha right there.

I guess so they made it look like Kelley was on Kasses side though, however, I guess Ciera and Kelley saw that there wasn't going to be more than 4 Tasha votes and changed theirs. 

As far as Kelly wigs I still think she's in the wrong spot on that bootlist. Theres really no reason to boot her in two episodes. 

I think Kelley and Ciera realized it was a lost cause. I don't think Kass was blindsided.

I can definitely see how Tasha and Spencer lose. So far, Spencer has been a floater with no power, and Tasha is playing a bad social game. Lying to Kass was unnecessary and Tasha put herself right in the middle of an argument. It could have been an easy Kass boot, but she turned it into hard boot.

• Love 3

I guess so they made it look like Kelley was on Kasses side though, however, I guess Ciera and Kelley saw that there wasn't going to be more than 4 Tasha votes and changed theirs. 

As far as Kelly wigs I still think she's in the wrong spot on that bootlist. Theres really no reason to boot her in two episodes. 

It could be Kelly is a pawn or is used as a split vote in case of an idol.  And ends up getting idoled out, or someone flips.  That's the only logic I have right now.  I can't believe she would end up stirring the pot after seeing what happened with Kass and Tasha (and why start now after being old school and silent all season?)  If Kelly has this compelling story to tell that Jeff has mentioned, maybe it is something she shares with the tribe, and is deemed a sympathetic threat to keep around.  

ETA: that's great anthony!  Gotta love the CBS interns.  Back to old school Ponderosa.

Edited by LadyChatts
LadyChatts, on 04 Nov 2015 - 9:07 PM, said:

It's not going to Spencer, either, since he didn't try to save her.

Eolivet, on 04 Nov 2015 - 9:08 PM, said:

Wasn't Tasha part of original Bayon, and she'd never work with the people who tried to vote her out? I feel like she and Jeremy are tight, which could make Spencer the potential wildcard guest in the final 3. Maybe he's the one who flip-flops his way to the end.

She was.  I think they're going to stay allied for the time being.  I don't see her turning on Jeremy or any of the others till any possible outsiders are gone.

Skeeter22, on 04 Nov 2015 - 9:12 PM, said:

I can definitely see how Tasha and Spencer lose. So far, Spencer has been a floater with no power, and Tasha is playing a bad social game. Lying to Kass was unnecessary and Tasha put herself right in the middle of an argument. It could have been an easy Kass boot, but she turned it into hard boot.

Um, unnecessary?  What was she supposed to do?  Give up all of Bayon's alliances and her bonds, in particular, like her being tight with Jeremy, Andrew, Stephen, and Kimmi?  *Scoffs*  Yeah.  Riiiiiiiight.  "Unnecessary."

That said, I'll sadly agree that the edit is probably going to start to point to her loss.  But it's definitely pointing to Spencer losing, too, so there's the silver lining, at least.  (Sorry.  Still not impressed with him, and my liking for him from Cagayan is still drastically plummeting week to week.)

• Love 2

It was completely pointless to tell Kass that Bayon wasn't together. She knew Kass knew that was a lie. All she ended up doing was annoy the people on the bottom. The very people she plans on putting on the jury and will choose who wins survivor. She lost any chance she had at Kass's vote, and for what? Nothing. It didn't hurt her place in the game to just tell Kass she was comfortable where she was.

I'm pretty sure they have set us up for the big Joe/Stephen showdown next week and it seems like, assuming the boot list is correct, Stephen loses.  I thought Stephen was dumb tonight to say at tribal something to the effect of 'why are we voting out little women instead of big guys'.  I'm guessing the big guys caught that.

• Love 1
Skeeter22, on 04 Nov 2015 - 10:02 PM, said:

It was completely pointless to tell Kass that Bayon wasn't together. She knew Kass knew that was a lie. All she ended up doing was annoy the people on the bottom. The very people she plans on putting on the jury and will choose who wins survivor. She lost any chance she had at Kass's vote, and for what? Nothing. It didn't hurt her place in the game to just tell Kass she was comfortable where she was.

Nope.  Sorry.  Don't agree.  It was fair game to lie to Kass about that.  'Tis part of the game.  If Kass couldn't take it, that's her problem, not Tasha's.  Kass did her own fair share of lying at other times in this season and Cagayan, so she shouldn't be butthurt when Tasha does it to her.  Plain.  And.  Simple.

• Love 3

It could be Stephe targets Joe or Andrew, since it would appear people aren't a fan of the guy. Stephen may think he'll have better luck going that route, especially if Joe does win immunity again. He gave me the impression he would have gone along with the girls, except in a group this large it is so hard to flip and then not get targeted. Which is what I thought was also the point of Spencer's speech.

Stephens been made out to be a clueless laughing stock this season, and my guess is he goes out in a humiliating blindside.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Lies are necessary in survivor. But pointless, transparent lies will cost you every time. Kass will be on the jury for a long time. I will be surprised if she doesn't make Tasha pay.

I think she'll have a bitter, bitchy jury question, but I don't think she'll be any kind of swing vote against Tasha. I had no problem with the lying on either parts, but Kass lost me when she said in her confessional how honest she was being. Whatever.

Tasha is going to lose because her social game sucks, I totally agree with that. Spencer I don't know, beacuse I don't know how he gets there (if, of course, he does). He seems to have a close bond with Jeremy, and if Jeremy "uses" Spencer along the way, keeps him close, keeps him as a vote, I can see Jeremy sweeping it as the jury will see him in charge. He's certainly getting a sweetheart edit right now.

This boot list is looking pretty good. There are some question marks, but there were a ton of question marks about Kass this week, and there you go. I'm most interested in Kelley's journey. I have to think she saves herself with the idol at some point.

• Love 1

It's easy to look at Tasha's choices in a negative light because of the spoilers and social media. When you see people like Tasha and Spencer, who were both edited as heroes their first time out, go to the final three and lose, you kind of have to look at their gameplay with a critical eye.

Having said that, I'll LOL if one of them actually does win the game. I love it when set in stone spoilers turn out wrong.

• Love 2

Having said that, I'll LOL if one of them actually does win the game. I love it when set in stone spoilers turn out wrong.

Not me. I will roll my eyes pretty hard at the fact that The Spencer Show, Starring Spencer means Spencer actually wins. If that's the case, final tribal council may as well be an appearance by the blue fairy, saying "Yes, Spencer, you have made friends and now you can be a real live boy Survivor player!" and waving her wand to grant him the million dollar check.

Tasha would be fine, however.

• Love 3

It is very hard for me to imagine anyone beating Jeremy at Final Tribal Council. He's too likable, and he's likable in this salt of the earth way that will make people feel good about voting for him. He's about to have a new baby for heaven's sake. 

• Love 5

It is very hard for me to imagine anyone beating Jeremy at Final Tribal Council. He's too likable, and he's likable in this salt of the earth way that will make people feel good about voting for him. He's about to have a new baby for heaven's sake. 

If Jeremy is in the final 3 what has he done for people not to vote for him? Has anyone even said in a confessional so far I hate Jeremy, he needs to go, etc? How is it not a 10-0 vote at this point? Thats why I'm hoping Kelley wentworth is in there and that part of the list is wrong I think she can give him a run, I don't think Tasha or Spencer can.

• Love 2

Going with the boot list, if it continues to be accurate, the next several boots (in presumed order) before the final 6 are Stephen, Kelly Wigles, Ciera, Andrew, Joe, and Keith.

It looked as though they were setting up a show down next week between Stephen and the alphas.  After tonight, going along with some of the other strategy based edit he's got, I believe he looks to exploit any cracks or bottom feeders that want to chip away at the Bayon bros and their minions.  If he is in fact the boot, then I don't think he gets idoled out, but likely blindsided.  I'm wondering if Ciera and Kelly are switched, or maybe even Ciera, Andrew, then Kelly (since it said 'close to order').  I suppose if Kelly gets a huge chunk of screen time next week we'll know her number is almost up.  I'm going with the theory that if Kelly goes, either she's on the wrong side of numbers, or an idol is used.  At this point, given what's also been said in post boot interviews about her lack of game, I can't believe Kelly suddenly ruffles feathers or decides she's going to play master strategist.  She's definitely a puzzling one to figure out.  Ciera likely goes due to being on the outs.  My guess is when Andrew's boot comes up, it could be a split vote, or Joe has immunity so they target another alpha (Jeremy seems to have quite a few personal connections that even without the idol, I think he's good).  Joe's boot seems self explanatory (loses an II, getting too close to the end to risk keeping him).  Keith I'm surprised by going before the likes of Spencer, Jeremy, Abi, Kelley, Kimmi...I'm thinking either he's deemed a threat or on the outs, but maybe he also is the victim of an idol play.

I noticed Kelley Wentworth tonight was starting to look like she's losing weight.  She was one of the ones whose weight loss was extremely noticeable.  Right now, for the final 3, I can see Tasha getting zero votes.  I have a feeling she isn't done getting on the wrong side of people.  I don't know if it'll be close between Jeremy and Spencer.  I'd be surprised if Jeremy sweeps it, but I don't know if it'll be incredibly close.

Edited by LadyChatts

If the bootlist had Stephen then Ciera, I would think this was an out of order one because the logic for booting Ciera is clear. This is starting to feel like one of those seasons where people get afraid to rock the boat and try to vote with numbers for as long as possible, so maybe Fishbach does repeat Monica's mistake of trying to strategize too hard with people who aren't receptive to it (which will make me laugh and laugh because I thought Fishbach was an ass about Monica in his People blog). Wigles so early just seems odd no matter what, though. Even if Ciera finds an idol/wins immunity and buys one more TC for herself that way, why would Wigles be targeted instead of Abi or Wentworth? And why would Ciera or anyone else target Wigles for the person they can idol out? 

It's a weird order for the current relationships we're seeing. How on earth does ABI of all people go from the position she's currently in to f6? She can't do her swing vote flip thing because her vote isn't needed. 

• Love 2

If the bootlist had Stephen then Ciera, I would think this was an out of order one because the logic for booting Ciera is clear. This is starting to feel like one of those seasons where people get afraid to rock the boat and try to vote with numbers for as long as possible, so maybe Fishbach does repeat Monica's mistake of trying to strategize too hard with people who aren't receptive to it (which will make me laugh and laugh because I thought Fishbach was an ass about Monica in his People blog). Wigles so early just seems odd no matter what, though. Even if Ciera finds an idol/wins immunity and buys one more TC for herself that way, why would Wigles be targeted instead of Abi or Wentworth? And why would Ciera or anyone else target Wigles for the person they can idol out? 

It's a weird order for the current relationships we're seeing. How on earth does ABI of all people go from the position she's currently in to f6? She can't do her swing vote flip thing because her vote isn't needed. 

It's a crazy season apparently. We'll see.

• Love 1

Well to be fair, Stephen is targeting one of the swing votes when the alliances aren't locked down so it's easy to see why he goes next.

So is highlighting the next boot in the new commercial a thing now? First Kass, now Stephen.

• Love 2

Kelly and Andrew seem like close allies.  Although at this point, I don't really know who is sticking with who.  Spencer likely had a point that everything would change once they got back to camp.  Kass was an easy vote, and 2 of the people on the outside didn't vote the way of the majority.  Nothing shocking or telling there.  But if Kelly's boot is, in fact, coming up, I wonder if that somehow paves the way for Andrew's boot.  This alliance, hopefully, is going to crack.  I can't believe an alliance of 9 will not have people flipping.  It's the only way I can fathom that we get a final 6 of Spencer/Tasha/Jeremy (who I believe are going to be revealed as closely aligned) Kimmi/Abi/Wentworth.

So is highlighting the next boot in the new commercial a thing now? First Kass, now Stephen.

Apparently.  I'm waiting to see what other goodies they reveal for us in the description and promo.  Maybe they'll post the Ponderosa clip right at 8 instead of 15 minutes before the episode ended.  Or show us everyone going to vote in one of the promos.  Perhaps they know that the boot list is out, people have it figured out, so they are saying 'screw it'.  Of course CBS was responsible for leaking a lot of info out just via the promos before anyone paid much attention to the boot list.

Edited by LadyChatts

Kass
Stephen
Kelly
Ciera
Andrew
Joe
Keith
Abi (fv)
Kimmi (fv)
Kelley (fv)
Final 3
Tasha
Spencer
Jeremy (w)

Props to Kimmi - although in my mind, no tribe name will ever beat the merge tribe name Malcolm came up with in Caramoan.  :D

What was it?  My memory is broken.  

I also loved that she thought the Cambodian care takers at Ponderosa were afraid of her because they had heard about her reputation.  They didn't respond to you Kass, because they probably do not speak English.   Ahhhhh, behold the Queen who is going to form the best jury.  

• Love 1

I thought Kass was joking when she said that. At that point she was still in full on game mode and had not even showered yet. The Chaos Kass thing was probably asked about in every interview and was probably discussed far more then we saw. So she was in game mode when she joked that the staff knew her reputation. I laughed.

• Love 1

Press Images:

http://www.survivorfever.net/s31_press_images_ep8.html

Jeff's Teaser:

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/05/survivor-jeff-probst-cambodia-second-chance-episode-7

Looks like someone wants to make a big move next week. What can you tell us about what to expect? 
The unexpected merge sends people into a true scramble and the game enters it’s next phase. The evolution will now slowly begin. It’s another amazing episode next week.

Given his very basic description, I'm guessing a whole lot of nothing happens next week, it'll be obvious, but they'll pretend it isn't.

• Love 1

Enil Edam.  It was his mother's name--Madeline--backwards.

...which Malcolm spun off to everybody else as meaning "New Beginning" or some such in the local language.

And the rest of the tribe bought it.

Stellar.

In her RHAP interview, Kass says Jeremy is running the game and Tasha is a goat. At this point, it seems the final 3 and winner spoiler is almost certainly correct. I wonder if Spencer gets to the end because Jeremy realizes he can beat anyone in the game, so it doesn't matter who goes to the end with him.

Stephen going next makes sense if he's going after one of Jeremy's meat shields.

• Love 2

Yep.  Sure seems like Kass is taking Shirin's path from last year post-boot, she wins if Tasha loses and whoever she deems worthy of winning wins, echoing the Shirin, if Mike wins I win vibes she put out

Edited by pennben

I thought Kass was joking when she said that. At that point she was still in full on game mode and had not even showered yet. The Chaos Kass thing was probably asked about in every interview and was probably discussed far more then we saw. So she was in game mode when she joked that the staff knew her reputation. I laughed.

The Ponerosa staff probably thought she smelled like a filthy goat.

There was another boot list on sucks. Of course it got deleted right away. I took a screen cap before it got deleted. Obviously  no clue on the validity, but sucks did delete a correct so far bootlist earlier so might want to keep an eye on this one if Ciera is in fact out before Kelly. I noticed this one has notes too not just an order. It also said at the bottom which got cut off by the ad here that Joe wins the last 4 immunities. 

6gvhvr.png

• Love 1