Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

(edited)

How does everyone know whose auditioning?  Are there more pictures I haven't seen?  Or do the girls from other squads post on their twitter/facebook/instagram accounts they're auditioning? Just curious.

Edited by MrsEVH
(edited)

Jordon posted a pic of her interviewing Kelli i think the auditions are almost over

also there are still draft stuff going on outside the stadium is this bad planning by the  cowboys to have to big events on one day ?!

Edited by mmm
(edited)

She's pretty but her hair and make up is awful

Tirsten the red head made it to semi finals

All texas stars dancers made it

Courtney Johnson made it 

Taylor Nicole made it

Christina made it

Edited by mmm
  • Love 1

I know they didn't like Amy's last but i didn't like her new hair cut , although she looked like she improved alot on other aspects

I think Amy's hair looks a lot better than it did. It looked stringy and ratty last year imo. She's as cute as a button but I don't know if I think she's going to make it or not. We shall see.

• Love 1
(edited)

I've seen  a lot of girls who don't have the DCC look make it to semi-finals but not go any further. They mess up learning the routines or don't have good kicks. 

I see two of the Ice Angels, Hilary and Stephanie made it.  Amy looks like she lost some weight since last year.

I bet a good portion of these girls from other squads won't make it to finals or even TC.

For some reason it seems like Kelli doesn't seem to pick a lot of girls from other squads. You'd think they would have a little more experience than ones that just got out of HS and were maybe only a cheerleader. Granted some don't have the DCC look or not the best dancer.

Edited by MrsEVH

All of the Ice Angels made it to semis. Not that surprised since Stephanie Wheat trains them and has done so much with DCC. Same thing for the TSD and their former DCC leaders. Was surprised to see former Mavs dancer Chantel. Did not see her at all in the prep classes. Colby and her two friends Kat and Kaleigh, I think, move to semis as well as Stars ice girl Maryiah. Good luck to all tomorrow.

(edited)

Chantel Jones who is a former dallas mavricks dancer made it to semi

she's best friends with alot of DCC's , angela went to pick her up

https://instagram.com/p/2Mt7AQidIB/

Chantel auditioned for the DCC before. I remember seeing her in past seasons  of MTT.  She has curly hair like Nicole Bulcher but sometimes straightens it. She used to be roommates with Angela. I hopes she makes it.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1
(edited)

I think when you're looking at 300+ women in preliminaries, there are many who make it to semi-finals who don't have the DCC look. I've seen that in other seasons; girls in semi's who I've thought, "them?" The field will get whittled down.

I'm glad Melissa Rycroft will be back as a mentor and advocate for the Rookies. I like her.

I love Amy Simone's new hair! I agree that her LY hair looked too avante garde for the DCCs. They usually go more classical, so Amy's hair this year is right in line with the DCC look. I'm hope she makes it!

Thank you, pink317, for posting the Instagram link. I'm not on Instagram either, so the link was most welcome!

Edited by Kaedee
  • Love 1

I don't know if Melissa will be back as a mentor since she is touring with Dancing with the Stars this summer.

That's what I wondered. Maybe she's judging and will help start off TC. Then maybe another mentor will step in...?  Guess we'll see in September!

Music to my ears! It was unsettling to see her at prelims. Not that she is a bad person but she quit the squad, the whole thing is such an obvious ratings grab.

I think we'll see a lot of blondes at semis and finals. The 2015 squad only had a handful of blondes and half of them are retiring. Could be a good year to be a B+/A- blonde and still make the team.

If Cami is auditioning I feel like she is probably a shoe in for the squad unless she beefs the interview or something. Of course it's possible that she isn't as good a dancer as a cheerleader, but the odds are in her favor for sure.

I wouldn't mind Melissa coming back as a mentor. I just hope that if she does she dresses better this year. Like she's on national television and not going to the gas station.

(edited)

From my understanding she is a cheer celebrity. She was an all star cheerleader for Spirit of Texas (I think), made a cameo on some cheerleading show, and helped judge the cheerleading thing that MTT had people sending in videos for last year. Her mom was a DCC in the 80's.

With nearly 400k followers on Instagram I feel like she is someone they will want. She could be the next Sydney.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 1
(edited)

Wouldn't the All-star culture be mad at her since they hate DCC with a passion , but any way DCC will be happy to have her

That would make sense why Judy follows her on twitter , she is almost 99.9% making the team

Edited by mmm
(edited)

Yeah like 8 dallas stars made including kelsey who made 50 yard line comment last made it

Edited by mmm

Looks like approximately 143 girls made it to semis. And no more than 350 or so tried out. I'm sure on MTT Kelli will say "we had over 700 girls try out this year" lol

• Love 1

Kitty has posted photos on her FB page.  It seems she was there yesterday and has a photo with Kelli's daughter.  It appears everyone that she coached has made it to semi finals.

• Love 1

I don't know if Melissa will be back as a mentor since she is touring with Dancing with the Stars this summer.

I hope not. This upcoming season should focus less on her and more on the aspects viewers prefer to see.

• Love 1
(edited)

I see Taylor and Christina in the front row of the field shot. I wonder if Taylor will make TC this year.

ETA -- Maybe my eyes are playing tricks, but does Taylor look kind of soft? I think it might just be the picture quality or something. With as many times as she's auditioned, she should be at auditions lean and mean to make TC.

http://www.foxsports.com/content/dam/fsdigital/RSN/Southwest/2015/05/01/SW_DCC/050215-SW-DCC6.vnocropresize.940.529.medium.79.jpg

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 1

I see Taylor and Christina in the front row of the field shot. I wonder if Taylor will make TC this year.

ETA -- Maybe my eyes are playing tricks, but does Taylor look kind of soft? I think it might just be the picture quality or something. With as many times as she's auditioned, she should be at auditions lean and mean to make TC.

http://www.foxsports.com/content/dam/fsdigital/RSN/Southwest/2015/05/01/SW_DCC/050215-SW-DCC6.vnocropresize.940.529.medium.79.jpg

Taylor has always looked soft in the midsection, but she did look slightly better last year

(edited)

Emma looks awsome she will be missed , i might be alone on this but i don't like Mia's choreography , i guess since the never end up using it after auditions it might be a waste of time for judy to choreograph it but still .

https://twitter.com/DCCheerleaders/

is posting a bunch of picture today

Edited by mmm

Jay the personal trainer , a guy from the hair salon and the thandie newton a journalist who works for star magazine the cowboys official mag 

I don't know who the other are