Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

(edited)

The Blonde sitting on the floor wearing blue is bethany ogger and she a cheerleader for louiville

cami commented on her instagram to someone saying she didn't make that she forgot the dance start to finish

the voting will be up soon so we will know for sure

Edited by mmm

If you google last years dance it starts out the same way , mia just change one hand movement to another hand movement , judy puts a little more effort into it , and also i like judy style choreography and i don't like mia's , so maybe i am just more expecting of her choreography.

The dance the year before last was also similar. Blaming their repetitive choreo on Mia is just kind of silly imo. Agree to disagree I guess.

Did she choreograph last years dance as well?

I don't follow cheerleading at all outside of DCC so I had no idea who Cami Branson was...so crazy that she messed up THAT badly!!  I bet MTT is probably kind of happy about it though lol, since it means good TV! (assuming they spotlight her)

I agree with the poster who said there are probably a ton of AMAZING candidates who we haven't even seen pictures of...it really does seem like every year the best ones don't showcase themselves at all.  I went back through Mary's insta, for example, and she hardly posted ANY pictures from tryouts.  She was tagged in some but really did not post about it much herself.  And she is rookie of the year! 

Ahhh I can't believe we have months before we get to watch it :(  When does the voting start?!

• Love 1

Rookie of the year isn't solely a dance-based award FYI! :) Nicole won vet of the year and she's always been one of the weaker veteran dancers on the team.

And yes I agree that this dance is quite similar to last year's. I've never been a fan of Mia's choreo to be honest. I do like Michelle Keys' choreo, in both hip hop and Pom

• Love 2
(edited)

i think they will probably be worried if they asked Michelle or Stephannie wheaton to teach because the do a lot of prep classes and  their students would have an advantage , i think that might the reason the never ask kitty to be a judge because she has close relationship with alot of the girls 

Also i think alot of girls might not post pics of the auditions for two reasons first embarrassment if the don't make it , 2ndly the might not want jinx it

Edited by mmm
  • Love 1

From this pic it doesn't look as much as Ashley Paige. I thought she moved to Boston and got engaged anyway.

https://twitter.com/itsdjej/status/595016381004808192

I believe you're thinking of Kendall? She moved to Boston last year but she made it to semis this weekend. Didnt see if she made it any further. When I look at it, it looks like Kelsey on the end but on the second row about halfway down on the left to me looks like Ashley.

(edited)

I apologize if this has already been said, but I had a busy weekend and I'm just catching up. But is that Ashley Paige on page 46 in the blue, also in the group shot for the finals?

http://www.foxsports.com/southwest/photos/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-auditions-050215#img_46 

Does indeed look like Ashley Paige on the far left

ETA.....now that I have it enlarged and edited I'm not so sure

AP_zpsol3zhvlq.jpg

Edited by lscobee
  • Love 1
(edited)

Cami Branson is insanely gorgeous and if she can really dance, she would be a DCC media darling with all those followers.  I clicked through a few photos on her IG page, and have to say though, I found some of the hair and makeup for those cheer performances kinda strange, like a Minnie Mouse sized bow with equally large, helmet hair and such intense makeup I kept thinking Stepford wife.  Oh, the world of Texas cheer, pageants, and big hair--it's a whole other aesthetic.

I wish the show included some explanation about the candidates they recruit during the year, who get "passes" into semi-finals.  I wonder how many there are each year, and think that would bump up the number of candidates a little beyond the total of preliminary auditions candidates.  Maybe 20?  Does anybody know more about how this works?  I recall reading that Katie Marie, for instance, was recruited and got a pass into semis, and I think Sydney did too.  It's interesting to me that Cami, who certainly would have been seen by DCC scouts, is starting at prelims.  

Katy and Sydney started a prelims too. Did Cami make it to finals. I could not find her in the group shot.

Edited by DCCFAN71

Katy and Sydney started a prelims too. Did Cami make it to finals. I could not find her in the group shot.

I think I saw where Cami tweeted she was "mad at herself" so I'm guessing not

It does look like Ashley Paige, but I don't think it's her. The noses are different

Those girls could be sisters then...just sayin :)

• Love 1

I see amy Simone made it to finals and taylor but I feel taylor is bottom soft so I'm not sure if she'll make it into training camp

Does anyone know if the Victoria girl who changed her name to DCC made it?? And also Colby Hanks she had been working with michelle keys a lot?? I can't see from the pic that was posted

did Victoria tryout this year. I thought she was still in high school.

I think Taylor looks awesome...but then, I also thought Alex Hermes looked great and they were always complaining about her look.  I think Taylor's chest is so big that it makes her look bigger than she is sometimes. 

I really can't tell which one you guys think is Ashley Paige...next to Christina on the field??

• Love 1
(edited)

I think Taylor looks awesome...but then, I also thought Alex Hermes looked great and they were always complaining about her look.  I think Taylor's chest is so big that it makes her look bigger than she is sometimes. 

I really can't tell which one you guys think is Ashley Paige...next to Christina on the field??

The fox sports link that someone posted, go to page 46 and the "Ashey Paige" look-alike is in blue.

Good for Sydney getting by-passed to semi's.

Edited by DCCFAN71

She was a terrible dancer when it came to the DCC style. I guess they must be desperate this year

She was sharp and too stiff with her moves at times but maybe she improved! I was a big fan of hers. And at least a she knew how to engage an audience and was a peppy dancer, unlike some girls that made it last year

• Love 2

I'm glad Ashley Paige tried out again. Hopefully she's become more fluid in her style. Yay!

I like seeing past candidates try out again, and I'm so glad Amy Simone made it t finals this year.

• Love 3
(edited)

Terrible is a strong word. I don't think Ashley Paige was terrible at all. She's had a year to improve so we'll see. As far as personality goes, she was as sweet and poised as she could be. I'm rooting for her.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 1
(edited)

According to Facebook team pages, 4 Texas Legends dancers and 5 Allen Ice Angels made finals. Did anybody from the Texas Star dancers make it to finals?

Edited by MrsEVH

Amy Kelly (ice Angels) has auditioned for the past 4 years and hasn't made it into TC once. She also auditioned for the colts cheerleaders this year and got cut. Wouldn't you get tired of the constant rejection?

Yeah I don't think Taylor looks necessarily soft either but she shouldnt have worn the exact same outfit to tryout in again this year, because it's easier to tell that she looks slightly larger.

She just has a bigger frame in the midsection, like Alex Hermes, for sure.

Just from looking at the pictures of auditioning candidates, it seems to me there's a lot fewer fringe candidates than in past years. That's been going down season to season, but this year the candidates I can see all look like real, serious DCC possibilities. Of course, we're obviously not seeing them close up nor have seen anyone dance, but the field looks like they've got the DCC goods.

Amy Kelly (ice Angels) has auditioned for the past 4 years and hasn't made it into TC once. She also auditioned for the colts cheerleaders this year and got cut. Wouldn't you get tired of the constant rejection?

Kind of like Miranda Parker James

Kind of like Miranda Parker James

Correction: It was Miranda Burns Parker James! Have no idea why that chick had so many different last names. Also no idea why they never took her training camp. 

Correction: It was Miranda Burns Parker James! Have no idea why that chick had so many different last names. Also no idea why they never took her training camp.

She always looked like a super weak dancer to me. Even the year they said she looked good, I thought her dancing was sub-par.

• Love 1

Colby said in her webpage blog that she has returned to dancing after 20 years. She moved from LA and is a yoga instructor. We will just have to see how she does with DCC choreography. She sure did put in the time with DCC prep classes and one on one with Michelle Keys.

(edited)

Colby is pretty and looks great for her age if she's really in her 30's...but her video looks kind of awkward to me.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/video/2015/04/10/dcc-colby

I just watched the videos that are up so far, which only seems to be about ten of them, and the only ones that I thought looked decent were Raven and Christina. The rest are kind of awkward imo, but these fan vote videos are always kind of like that. Anxious to see the rest.

Edited by Oranaiche