Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Yeah, all the tire flipping contests and what not got OLD but love power squad!! if i were in camp, i'd be busting my butt for that shirt! LOL 

Thanks for the sneak peak!!! OMG, Kat is amazing!! She is going to be one of my favorites. Shelbi is STUNNING and Holly has so much sass.  Unfortunately, even in that brief clip I do think Kaleigh might have got cut for just looking older :-/  

• Love 2

Does Kelly really have to explain her yes/no/maybe system every year? Jesus haha.

Usually they have a standout rookie in the sneak peak, someone who is doing something absolutely amazing and technical.

Didn't see that this year (at least in the preview).

• Love 1

I agree Holly's cameo is terrible. I have never just flat out hated a cameo until now. I wonder if she even likes it...lol. I would put money on that she does not but of course she has to keep it to herself for fear of not being gracious (K&J's words)!

I am hoping Holly does what Erica did and puts it up on IG or something...she is just an incredible dancer!!

I wonder what they mean by Madeline having to 'deal with a disappointment'...? just not doing well in practice? or something else happened? it was just weird how they phrased it.

I am hoping Holly does what Erica did and puts it up on IG or something...she is just an incredible dancer!!

I wonder what they mean by Madeline having to 'deal with a disappointment'...? just not doing well in practice? or something else happened? it was just weird how they phrased it.

I agree with you. Maybe it was something as little as not being able to keep up but maybe something happened

• Love 1

So who is able to watch tonight? Unfortunately I can't so I'm REALLY hoping it shows up on line soon after!!

Cami Branson posted a pic of herself from auditions saying like "what for me! I'm the girl that forgets the entire dance! lol'  Will definitely be interested to see if she's featured at all!

I've been staying out of this thread cause I don't want to be too spoiled for the season. But here's the only place I can say, I'm gonna miss Ashley Pro! I really liked her and thought her tumbling/cheer skills would be a balance for her lack of dance training. *sigh* I think she's beautiful and had a great spirit. I'm so sad she and Jasmine got cut. :(

• Love 5

Cami Branson posted a pic of herself from auditions saying like "what for me! I'm the girl that forgets the entire dance! lol' Will definitely be interested to see if she's featured at all!

The fact that she's promoting this is convincing me that she didn't actually want to audition and this was a set up to have some drama for the show. With her connections and look I'm pretty sure she could get through to finals even if she did screw up.

• Love 1

Why is Holly Arielle "Holly S"? I thought her last name was an 'H'??

Eee can't wait to see who hates their hair!!

ETA: nevermind, Holly's maiden name was 'S'.  She must not go by her married name professionally lol

Edited by LaurenBrook

Why is Holly Arielle "Holly S"? I thought her last name was an 'H'??

Eee can't wait to see who hates their hair!!

ETA: nevermind, Holly's maiden name was 'S'. She must not go by her married name professionally lol

Yeah my assumption is that when she started DCC she wasn't married. So maybe she doesn't want to confuse fans with a name change Edited by dccfan37

I know this is a spoiler section, but ATTENTION : ONLY CHECK FULL ARTICLE IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO THE NEW DCCS ARE BEFORE WATCHING S10 OF MTT.

I just posted the warning because I've been staying out of this thread since TC concluded because I didn't want to know which Rookies actually made the team before the season started.  The article has them listed w/ pictures, so if you want the reveal to unfold with the show, don't look at the pics! lol

I know this is a spoiler section, but ATTENTION : ONLY CHECK FULL ARTICLE IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO THE NEW DCCS ARE BEFORE WATCHING S10 OF MTT.

I just posted the warning because I've been staying out of this thread since TC concluded because I didn't want to know which Rookies actually made the team before the season started.  The article has them listed w/ pictures, so if you want the reveal to unfold with the show, don't look at the pics! lol

The rookies are tweeting on their new twitters as of a few minutes ago.

Good thing I don't know who they are! lol

I don't mind being "spoiled".  Gonna watch the show anyway :).  Even though the squad is publicly announced already there's things about TC that we don't know that will come out in the show so it's all good.

Edited by lscobee

Iscobee - I like the spoilers too. For DCC:MTT I like them up to a certain point. I already knew Ashley Pro, Breelan and Jasmine were cut. I kinda knew which candidates made it into TC. I even trolled here when the first few rookies were cut. But I didn't want to see the full roster of who made the squad until it unfolded on screen. That's the only reason I put the warning on that article. :)

• Love 1

22 girls are trying out again

Holly

Danielle, Jasmine, Jacie, Jenna, Kelsey, three year vet Jessica

Kinzie, Rachel, Paige, Jinelle, Jennifer K, Ashley N

Caila, Breelan, Loren, Lacey, Erica, Melissa, Mary, Ashley P, Victoria

Retiring: Sydney, Nicole, Emma, Brittney, Katy, Angela, Veronica, Jordan, Abby, Samantha, Jennifer A, two year vet Jessica, Ashley M, Courtney

Courtney the rookie is leaving after one season???  Does anyone know why??  I thought she was adorable last year - like Mackenzie Lee v2.0

I'm very excited about tonight's premier and am trying to catch up with this thread.

• Love 1

I see that CMT has posted the premiere on their website already, BUT it's not working!  It says it was posted 3 hours ago, but there have only been 3 viewers, which makes me think technical problems.  Ugh, between this crazy premiere time, the no show on iTunes, and the malfunctioning CMT website, I'm feeling teased and thwarted by this whole premiere.

I only see a Sneak Peak for Season 10 so far on the CMT website.

Edit: After the sneak peak played, it went to the full episode, but you are right it's not working. 

Edited by Teresa

I only see a Sneak Peak for Season 10 so far on the CMT website.

Edit: After the sneak peak played, it went to the full episode, but you are right it's not working. 

Not working for me either as of about 30 seconds ago.  Not gonna fool with it.  I'll watch it online after work in the AM.

Randomly rewatching season 6, current dcc rookie Chantal tried out at least one other time. I saw her in season 6 episode 2.

That's makes sense; season 6 was in in 2011 the same year she was a rookie DMD. I do recall seeing her in at least two different seasons. I'm guessing she auditioned before she was a DMD and while she was one.