Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Wow! Robin's cameo is gorgeous!!! Congrats, girl, for being like the only rookie to have a nice pic! Her pose is good too.  I'm still ticked about Holly's because I love her and hers doesn't even look real with the neck thing.  I just can't believe K&J would approve those. 

• Love 2

I actually like Robin's hair...I think the curls look prettier. BUT it's hard to tell in one photo lol May look weird when dancing. 

And yes, Loren and Stephanie are long lost twins now. 

The dark haired girls all look so similar, esp Bess and Jackie.  This will be interesting lol 

• Love 1

Wow the Amy's look like twins and so do Elizabeth and Jaclyn ! I think Holly looked so much better with the brown hair than the red. I love Robins curls , I think she is adorable!

• Love 1

I agree with everything you guys said. Especially the Stephanie = Loren issue. Holly looked a little dull with the brown hair, but the new color isn't doing her any favors. They should have made her more "rich"

• Love 1

It looks like two different people!  Not that I'm any kind of expert, but I think her skin tone is all wrong for red hair, I think brown was way more flattering.

Agreed! She was stunning in her ice angel picture.  We need to bring Ranier or whatever his name is back!!! 

• Love 1

As a cosmetician specializing in color, I'm cringing at the hair on the rookies post makeover. I know every stylist has their own vision, preferences etc... but the red on Holly and Stephanie is not at all flattering. Both Amy's and KaShara's hair looks over processed and brittle. All the girls are gorgeous and I'm not trying to be mean, but I just don't understand the direction the salon makeover team were visioning this year....

• Love 1

Jennifer K (three year vet) is a group leader and is in Show Group. Three year vet Jennifer from last season retired from the team and got married in March.

Thank you so much!! 

Does anyone know how they decide which auditionees will be in the class Kitty gives right before finals?  It seems suspicious how many of them are girls who ultimately make it -- and the "drama girl" (i.e., Vivian, Morgan, etc.) is ALWAYS there.  I can't believe it's open to everyone as then every finalist would be there!  It almost seems as though they "invite" those who look particularly strong going into finals.

I think, but don't know for sure, that they film several of Kitty's audition prep classes (she runs a bunch and folks sign up for different nights, and I think that's where the idea of DCC prep classes came from that they run through the DCC now)--and then they pick which to show according to what class(es) have the most girls who make it to TC.  It's not unlikely that the producers have some kind of hand in encouraging certain girls they think could have a chance/story lines into a couple classes together, because I'm sure they don't film all of Kitty's classes.

Now, I have a very important question, and my apologies if it's been addressed in another thread that I didn't see, but:  what's the deal with MTT 10 not being available on iTunes, and the show airs in less than a week?!?!  I am so excited and so distressed at the same time!  I don't have a TV, so I usually watch when each episode is posted online, but then I also like to get them on iTunes because the viewing quality and ads on CMT's site drive me nuts.  Does anyone know why the season isn't available, or more importantly, if/when it will be on iTunes?  Thanks so much!

OT: Speaking of redheads, one of the rookie DCRBs Brooke, (former TLD) was a blond  and is now a redhead. Must be a trend this year.

Edited by MrsEVH

Yeah, Jasmine truly seems fine and happy that it opened the door for her to move to CA and be with her bf. Probably just sucks because she WAS on the team for years.

Oh wow, so Jasmine moved? I guess I missed that. 

Oh wow, so Jasmine moved? I guess I missed that. 

I think she is planning to...IIRC she had a tweet back in June about the door opening to a new adventure and there was a pic with Stanford or something, where her bf is going.  Correct me if I'm wrong, ladies!

• Love 1

I think she is planning to...IIRC she had a tweet back in June about the door opening to a new adventure and there was a pic with Stanford or something, where her bf is going.  Correct me if I'm wrong, ladies!

I do remember her posting that. 

I am definitely looking forward to the makeover episode - I have to say this is the first time it seems like several of the girls actually looked much better before than after.

• Love 2

I just REALLY wish that they gave Robin a better weave. They could have kept the curly hair and installed it better.

I am sooo glad someone noticed it as well. She is pretty but the hair could and should have definitely changed. Maybe Kelli or someone received negative comments about replacing the weave or (aka "Unit") from a black woman in last year's season (sorry I forgot her name). I think brown waves with highlights would have complimented her skin color/tone and overall appearance. Her current weave is too overpowering for her frame and it makes her look old. Soft waves would have been more youthful for her. Also, I never saw any former black DCC women change their hair weave. I think it's a very sensitive subject for most but changing a hair weave on national television is very intrusive and private. Again, I like Robin's look but they should've received referrals from stylists that know how to style African American hair. 

Someone should post Stephanie and Loren's cameo together. They could pass for sisters! 

Did I see Ashley Paige in there before my computer started flipping out (HATES FB videos for some reason)?

Yes! Ashley Paige is the one who said she "worked her booty off" to be there.

Amy Simone (car girl from Illinois) is the one bawling saying she prays she makes it.

Edited by Dancer.Lyfe

She came across kind of entitled (just my opinion). She made it seem like she should make it simply because she was an nfl cheerleader for the Chiefs for 5 seasons

I saw her on the 09 season...at least 6 lol how long do you humiliate yourself before giving up

Edited by Dancer.Lyfe

New clip of MTT....looks like Taylor, Madeline, and Holly are going to be heavily followed.

https://www.facebook.com/DCCMakingTheTeam/videos/10153561844426804/

Shows Danielle EXTREMELY upset, assuming after jasmines cut. Lots of tears at the end of finals

Whose the plain looking girl from Utah that Kitty was picking on?

Was that Colby in the beginning saying "It's a long time coming"?  Do you think Kelli will tell her she only made it to TC is because of the fan vote?

I feel bad for Danielle and I'm sure we'll find out why the 3 vets were cut.

1. Love holly already

2. Danielle looks devastated. Ugh I don't want to see it happen:(

3. Kashara's accent is perfect haha

4. Madeline looks adorable. I had high hopes for her

5. Kat was in the office. Wonder why!

6. This season in general looks very dramatic! Can't wait!

• Love 3

Loveee that preview!! Augh can't wait!! 

Poor Danielle, that is going to be the worst part to watch!!

Even Simone ends up in the office!  And Im sorry, but in that teeny clip, Colby looked so much older than everyone else.  A little body fat is good for a youthful look! 

And we just knew Taylor's flexibility would be an issue...she looks beautiful though.  

I know I'm in the minority with Jay, but I'm glad to see he will at least have a small segment again! 

Edited by LaurenBrook
  • Love 3

We've all been talking about the TCCs, but I'm anxious to see Cami Branson and what she did that was so bad that she didn't even make finals lol

From what she said on Twitter she completely blanked on the routine. So she was probably just one of the girls that messed up entirely and therefore didn't make it to finals :(

Loveee that preview!! Augh can't wait!! 

Poor Danielle, that is going to be the worst part to watch!!

Even Simone ends up in the office!  And Im sorry, but in that teeny clip, Colby looked so much older than everyone else.  A little body fat is good for a youthful look! 

And we just knew Taylor's flexibility would be an issue...she looks beautiful though.  

I know I'm in the minority with Jay, but I'm glad to see he will at least have a small segment again! 

I agree about Jay.  I always liked the Power Squad segment and wanted to see who made it on the Power Squad each season.  I know we're in the small minority about Jay, but I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

• Love 3