Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I couldn't find it either lol but I did see from one tweet that Amy L teaches with Sarah at a dance studio? DIdn't know that! 

ETA I did find the pic on July 22...so cute! 

I found it. Thanks :)

Me!!! My favorite episode though is always the second one where the vets come back to compete for their spots -- so I'm really excited about that one!

Same!! And I'll be really interested this year, with Breelan/Ashley P/Jasmine getting cut.  Like, do they screw up too in the interview? will we get a hint that they are on chopping block?

Same!! And I'll be really interested this year, with Breelan/Ashley P/Jasmine getting cut.  Like, do they screw up too in the interview? will we get a hint that they are on chopping block?

I'm sure we will. They always seem to profile the vets (in some way) that gives us an idea of who is going to have issues.

Does anyone know how they decide which auditionees will be in the class Kitty gives right before finals?  It seems suspicious how many of them are girls who ultimately make it -- and the "drama girl" (i.e., Vivian, Morgan, etc.) is ALWAYS there.  I can't believe it's open to everyone as then every finalist would be there!  It almost seems as though they "invite" those who look particularly strong going into finals.

• Love 1

Does anyone know how they decide which auditionees will be in the class Kitty gives right before finals? It seems suspicious how many of them are girls who ultimately make it -- and the "drama girl" (i.e., Vivian, Morgan, etc.) is ALWAYS there. I can't believe it's open to everyone as then every finalist would be there! It almost seems as though they "invite" those who look particularly strong going into finals.

They always make it seem like it's open to everyone. Maybe it's during the day and those girls who have day jobs are unable to attend

Or will they do a scene with 1 of those 3 saying "vets can get cut". Ever since season 3 (2008) whenever a returning vet said that, she (or another girl) got cut.

• Love 1

I remember seeing something on Danielle or Jasmine's twitter before auditions like, how this year they would be in a better parking lot...maybe it was a joke lol but they both seemed pumped about it.  So while I have a feeling Ashley and Breelan might have realized they were on the chopping block, I truly think Jasmine had no idea it was coming :(  That's going to suck if they pull a Carmen with her, "they won't cut any vets this year!"

• Love 2

I remember seeing something on Danielle or Jasmine's twitter before auditions like, how this year they would be in a better parking lot...maybe it was a joke lol but they both seemed pumped about it.  So while I have a feeling Ashley and Breelan might have realized they were on the chopping block, I truly think Jasmine had no idea it was coming :(  That's going to suck if they pull a Carmen with her, "they won't cut any vets this year!"

I am watching season 3 now and the scene showing Carmen being cut is on.....so sad. She didn't realize she was getting cut. It was very hard to see that scene. I suspect the upcoming scene with Jasmine's cut is also going to be especially hard as Danielle's picture was obvious she was shaken by the cut. However, Jasmine is doing very well. She was in Paris with her man so good for her. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I am watching season 3 now and the scene showing Carmen being cut is on.....so sad. She didn't realize she was getting cut. It was very hard to see that scene. I suspect the upcoming scene with Jasmine's cut is also going to be especially hard as Danielle's picture was obvious she was shaken by the cut. However, Jasmine is doing very well. She was in Paris with her man so good for her. 

Did they show Carmen's solo or say why she was cut? I can't remember. Probably was the old she got out danced excuse.

Edited by MrsEVH

They showed a snipped of her solo. She was wearing a floor length red sequin dress if I'm remembering correctly. I thought that was a weird choice for her outfit and maybe it didn't allow enough maneuverability.

• Love 2

Yeah, Jasmine truly seems fine and happy that it opened the door for her to move to CA and be with her bf. Probably just sucks because she WAS on the team for years.

• Love 1

Or will they do a scene with 1 of those 3 saying "vets can get cut". Ever since season 3 (2008) whenever a returning vet said that, she (or another girl) got cut.

YES taking bets on who says it this year! I'm going with Ashley P

• Love 1

YES taking bets on who says it this year! I'm going with Ashley P

I think Ashley too.  She is the nervous type so I can see her psyching herself out with "I have no idea if i'll make it...vets can get cut...had a great year but who knows..."  I think Breelan will be a lot more confident.

• Love 2

I think Ashley too.  She is the nervous type so I can see her psyching herself out with "I have no idea if i'll make it...vets can get cut...had a great year but who knows..."  I think Breelan will be a lot more confident.

I completely agree!

(edited)

Breelan wasn't particularly confident last year so I don't necessarily think she would have been super confident about making it back. Of course I am anxious to see what happened at finals. Can't believe the premiere is almost here. So exciting!

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 2

Anyone remember last year when they put the 1st episode on CMT website before it was aired on TV? That was rockin'.

I was just thinking about this and hoping it would happen again. I'm very excited for my vacation, but I would love to see the first episode sooner than later.

• Love 1

I think they probably ask a number of vets about "what do you think about vets being cut this year?"  Maybe they are vets that Kelly may say could be on the chopping block or perhaps they ask all the veterans and then just run the clips of those who get cut.

• Love 1

I wonder about how they read the names of those invited into training camp.  Last year, halfway through the reading of the names of those who made the finals, they cut to an interview with Vivian where she says "I'm sitting here and they're not calling my number."  It makes me wonder if they pause partway through the announcement and interview the girls.

Edited by Smplsimon

I wonder about how the read the names of those invited into training camp.  Last year, halfway through the reading of the names of those who made the finals, they cut to an interview with Vivian where she says "I'm sitting here and they're not calling my number."  It makes me wonder if they pause partway through the announcement and interview the girls.

They did the same with Angela when she said it was the only time she could audition and then she was the last one called. I still would like to know what they did when they changed their minds and called Danielle back. Did another girl's name NOT  get called instead? or did they just have an extra girl called into TC? 

• Love 2

Hollys neck literally looks shifted to the side. It doesn't match the rest of her body at all

For how pretty Amy T is...I do not like hers either. Her eyes are odd in the picture @dcc_amyT

• Love 1

Love Holly, but that's a strange picture. How could that possibly have been her best?

I also preferred her as a brunette. She looks like a Kool-Aid redhead now.

Edited by Oranaiche

I wonder about how they read the names of those invited into training camp.  Last year, halfway through the reading of the names of those who made the finals, they cut to an interview with Vivian where she says "I'm sitting here and they're not calling my number."  It makes me wonder if they pause partway through the announcement and interview the girls.

What they do is interview the girls at the end of the day and ask "how did you feel when they were halfway through the names and yours wasn't called yet?" or something like that

• Love 1

Claire, Simone, Megan, and Jaclyn have the best rookie cameos in my opinion.

The other pics don't do the girls justice. Holly's neck looks broken, Amy T. Looks like she has a lazy eye, Raylee looks confused, Amy L. looks botoxed up, and Kashara looks like Dopey from Snow White.

Kat's picture is tripping me out. She looks like Cassie, Holly, and Melissa all morphed into one.

What's so bad about Holly's is that she doesn't have much of a neck to begin with and instead of choosing a shot that makes it look longer, they chose one that makes it look nonexistent.  Whoever chose photos this year is in the wrong line of work!

• Love 2

Yeah, cameos are not great for the most part :-/  Holly is BEAUTIFUL and has such a fun, sassy quality...she looks...not even real in that picture?? Seriously, Kelli? you looked at that one and said "oh yeah, money shot!"  I'd be pissed if I were these girls.  But whatever, people will see how gorgeous they are on the show and not care.  

Simone and Megan do have great ones in my opinion! Need to go look at Claire's, I think she is the dark horse for me, beauty wise. 

ETA:  Kashara's is not bad...I think she is pretty no matter what, like Simone and Megan.  Claire is pretty but THAT HAIR COLOR.  Why are they obsessed with brassy auburn? It just does nothing for most of their complexions.  And her hair just looks messy, like the curl fell out.  Maybe she was a 1 AM cameo lol  I was watching Kelsey's Corner videos from previous seasons and didn't realize that some of the girls have like a midnight call time. 

Kat's picture does seem like a combo of a bunch of girls! Though she looks like Kaleigh to me the most in her pic LOL  I think hers is pretty.  Jaclyn's is nice, but I think Raylee and the Amy's have the worst ones.  Just not doing them justice.  Stephanie is ok...she just also has that harsh hair color and like Loren, such severe brows! It makes them look angry.  

I feel bad judging so harshly lol  These girls are all beautiful with awesome figures...I just wish we could be there to help pick their pictures!! 

Edited by LaurenBrook
  • Love 2

Does Stephanie have a DCC Twitter? I think they should finally close her Ice Angel Twitter.

I like how all the rookies are all following the same 7 people (Kelli, Judy, Charlotte, Shannon Gross, Cowboys  Cheerleaders, Dallas Cowboys,  AT&T Stadium) so far.  It's probably is set up automatically with the account.

Sean is Bobby's son. I looked him up in LinkedIn. Bobby's LinkedIn says he still works with the DCC.

Edited by MrsEVH

Does Stephanie have a DCC Twitter? I think they should finally close her Ice Angel Twitter.

She does. They all do. I'm really not a fan of her hair at all. They don't always need a "token" red head. Ugh.

• Love 1

Holly has as well: https://twitter.com/DCC_HollyP(hate her cameo, btw!)

And Simone: https://twitter.com/DCC_Simone

Actually they're all there, just search by "@dcc_[name]"

Many of the cameos are bad this year (at least those of the rookies).  I wonder why?

I just looked at most of the rookie's cameos....yuk. I agree with the comments on this blog. I have seen better rookie photos in the past. In fact, season 9 had a lot of attractive rookies. This year????  Not so much. However, I think Robin's cameo is cute. And what happened to Stephanie? She was gorgeous as an AAIA but the DCC photo is a bust. What a shame. I think they need better make-up artists and hairstylists. 

I like how all the rookies are all following the same 7 people (Kelli, Judy, Charlotte, Shannon Gross, Cowboys  Cheerleaders, Dallas Cowboys,  AT&T Stadium) so far.  It's probably is set up automatically with the account.

Sean is Bobby's son. I looked him up in LinkedIn. Bobby's LinkedIn says he still works with the DCC.

Bobby was clearly better at taking photos than the current guy. I miss seeing him already. He seemed to be a nice dude and good at getting the best shots of the girls.