Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

IMO I though the talk show hosts could've cared less how they looked and weren't one bit paying attention to Jennifer.....

Yeah, with the constant joking and especially with the blow up doll, they definitely treated the entire appearance like a bit.

But Jenn K really handled it well

• Love 5

Yeah, with the constant joking and especially with the blow up doll, they definitely treated the entire appearance like a bit.

But Jenn K really handled it well

The more I see of Jen K the more I like her and see why she's such a favorite. Her poise and professionalism are always on point.

• Love 4

I have checked with the one administrator who oversees the forums. Links to private social media accounts are not allowed. I would suggest clicking on the person's account name which may lead you to a page stating the account is private and the person is asking people to follow him or her to see pictures etc. etc. or clicking the name leads to pictures etc. etc.

This is an example of a private instagram page    https://instagram.com/bessann/      By clicking on her user name lead to the page where the page is noted as private and asking to follow her in order to see pictures etc. etc.

I think the issue is that if you're already following them, it won't say it's private at the top of the page. So it will be more of a thing of checking who is and isn't private by clicking "unfollow" and then just remembering, heh. I know this would be the problem for me because I have the memory of a senior citizen. Lucky for me I don't Instagram.

• Love 3
(edited)

I love Jennifer Kathryne too! Always have since she first appeared on MTT in Season 8. She's so beautiful, classy, and poised. She's like the perfect example of a DCC. It's no wonder she gets the teaching/speaking roles on these TV appearances and has moved up so quickly in the ranks on the squad. I do not ever recall a girl before her that got a 1st GL role in year 3 or even a 2nd GL role in year 2. Usually you have to wait til year 4. Haha! She even has Cassie beat on this one! 

Edited by Teresa
  • Love 3

She is moving up fast. It reminds me of Ally Traylor teaching when the DCC were on Oprah- she came for the state fair of Texas. Some of the more senior vets that year were Sarah Gourley, Nicole Hamilton, Justine Phillips-Orf, Trisha Trevino, Tobie Percival, Brooke Sorenson. Yet they selected Ally to teach

• Love 1

She is moving up fast. It reminds me of Ally Traylor teaching when the DCC were on Oprah- she came for the state fair of Texas. Some of the more senior vets that year were Sarah Gourley, Nicole Hamilton, Justine Phillips-Orf, Trisha Trevino, Tobie Percival, Brooke Sorenson. Yet they selected Ally to teach

I never liked Ally though. She came off as stuck up...so not like Jennifer at all. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I stopped liking Ally after the way she spoke to Taylor during the Taylor/Cassie showdown.

ETA:  Moving my response to "Former Seasons"...I didn't pay attention to the thread I was posting in :(

Edited by ByTor

ETA:  Moving my response to "Former Seasons"...I didn't pay attention to the thread I was posting in :(

I never liked Ally and after the Taylor incident and her lecture I couldn't stand the sight or sound of her. Glad she is gone .

If it's allowed can someone pls post a link to that episode?  Thx

If it's allowed can someone pls post a link to that episode?  Thx

Since this isn't the correct thread for that, I'll tell you that it's Season 6 Episode 6. (Don't want the link to be removed).

• Love 1

Since this isn't the correct thread for that, I'll tell you that it's Season 6 Episode 6. (Don't want the link to be removed).

Thx.  I tried to watch that one this AM and my internet wasn't cooperating :)

I've been a Jennifer fan since Day 1. She is my favorite.  I remember Kelli telling her she was a "party waiting to happen."  She just fit right in.  She is one of the few DCC I follow.  

She didn't get my fan vote though,because she didn't need it. She just walked right into that team.    

You go, Jennifer! 

• Love 4
(edited)

Not sure if this has been addressed already. I skimmed only through a bunch of pages so I may have missed it.

What's with doing the premiere at 11pm on Thursday the 6th and then repeating it Friday at 9pm? Are they trying to do the midnight preview thing movie theatres do or what? Why not just premiere it on Friday at 9pm?

That's just bizarre scheduling. Don't get me wrong I might stay up and watch it since I only have one day to the weekend but it still is weird to me.

I hope we get to see a bit more of Angela this year. I know they don't really spend time on the vets but she's been my fave since she tried out and seeing it's her last year I want to see more of her. Slim hope I know but I want to.

I'm surprised more girls didn't come back for their fifth year. Don't they get a nice ring or bracelet or something for their fifth year?

Edited by SanLynn
  • Love 1

Not sure if this has been addressed already. I skimmed only through a bunch of pages so I may have missed it.

What's with doing the premiere at 11pm on Thursday the 6th and then repeating it Friday at 9pm? Are they trying to do the midnight preview thing movie theatres do or what? Why not just premiere it on Friday at 9pm?

That's just bizarre scheduling. Don't get me wrong I might stay up and watch it since I only have one day to the weekend but it still is weird to me.

I hope we get to see a bit more of Angela this year. I know they don't really spend time on the vets but she's been my fave since she tried out and seeing it's her last year I want to see more of her. Slim hope I know but I want to.

I'm surprised more girls didn't come back for their fifth year. Don't they get a nice ring or bracelet or something for their fifth year?

I believe someone posted that 5th years get a DCC necklace and it has a diamond or something

• Love 1
(edited)

Melissa looks like solid muscle to me?

ETA looking through Melissa's Twitter she looks fabulous to me. She's not a stick thin build naturally but she's solid. I doubt she would have just performed at Oxnard with show group if she were on weight warning, considering she'd probably be out of uniform.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 2

Melissa looks like solid muscle to me?

ETA looking through Melissa's Twitter she looks fabulous to me. She's not a stick thin build naturally but she's solid. I doubt she would have just performed at Oxnard with show group if she were on weight warning, considering she'd probably be out of uniform.

That's true. IDK to me she just seems..boxy and stocky. She just doesn't look as lean as the rest of the girls in uniform. I always thought she looked a bit more thicker than they did..not fat..just..square.

Who is on SG? I can't tell them apart on my phone. Thanks

Left to right in the photo : Jacie, Erica, Mary, Jenna, Ashley N, Jenny Kat, Kinzie, Holly, Lacey, Melissa, Kelsey and Jessica

• Love 1

Left to right in the photo : Jacie, Erica, Mary, Jenna, Ashley N, Jenny Kat, Kinzie, Holly, Lacey, Melissa, Kelsey and Jessica

Thanks. Wonder if Jinelle didn't make it back to SG? What rookies made it?

Thanks. Wonder if Jinelle didn't make it back to SG? What rookies made it?

Jinelle is in Australia with Angela right now so that's why she wasn't with everyone else.

The rookies for show group include Megan (the one who got a Barbie for her solo) and Holly Marie (also got a Barbie).  The third one is a blonde, I forget.  One of the Amys I think.

• Love 1

I wonder why only some of show group is in Oxnard?

I think some of them are taking family vacations. It's probably their last chance til the holidays.

Here is a picture of DCC Caila when she was a Jr. DCC with Sarah Gourley (I HAVE NO IDEA IF HER TWITTER IS PRIVATE!)

https://twitter.com/sarahi81

Yes! Hmmmm....I personally would have liked something more dainty. It just seems so gaudy

Why does Ally have two rings in the picture?

Scroll down Sarah's page - says the squad was chosen 7/23. Anyone have a list of who made it?

Yeah it was discussed in a few earlier pages but it was 20 vets and 14 rookies

Rookies

1. Amy L

2. Amy T

3. Chantel

4. Claire

5. Elizabeth

6. Holly P

7. Jaclyn

8. KaShara

9. Kat

10. Megan C

11. Raylee

12. Robin

13. Simone

14. Stephanie

• Love 1
(edited)

Her Twitter is public but I can't find the picture of Calia.

I couldn't find it either lol but I did see from one tweet that Amy L teaches with Sarah at a dance studio? DIdn't know that! 

ETA I did find the pic on July 22...so cute! 

Edited by LaurenBrook