Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

As for why there are only 34 this year: It could be due in part to the recent court ruling that NFL cheerleaders must be classified as employees (instead of contract workers) and must be paid company benefits. K & J might not address this directly on the upcoming MTT (instead, just saying the team "isn't gelling at 36" or whatever), but it's possible that, for money reasons, there is a new need for a smaller squad.

• Love 2

Well now that's interesting.  I got my Master's there (I grew up in Kentucky). 

Hope she's one of the ones that actually gets some air time to see if she has the trademark accent. :)

I was born and raised in Ky and still live here :)

• Love 1
(edited)

Does anyone remember when the Squad Photo was made public last year?

According to myfavoritecheerleader.com it was on August 12th at the Meet The team party was where the DCC squad photo was unveiled. I believe the cameos are out before the squad photo is.  I'm sure ulitmatecheerleaders.com will post them this week or next week.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1

So every group photo has been posted on IG except Jacie/Kinzie's? Dying to see that one!! Really want to see what holly marie looks like in the DC uniform...

I'm sorry, but it's so weird how the vets are allowed to post pictures with the rookies and tag them even, but rookies have to keep quiet?? 

Holly Marie posted a video on her IG of her doing a solo from competition days and a blurb about how much she loves dance and is happy it's a part of her job...hash tagged it 'dallas cowboys cheerleader' so maybe they are allowed to say something now?? 

My guess is that they aren't making the rookies stay silent through the run of the series, but instead want them to post exclusively through @dcc accounts which they are still in the process of setting up.

(edited)

My guess is that they aren't making the rookies stay silent through the run of the series, but instead want them to post exclusively through @dcc accounts which they are still in the process of setting up.

Don't they just have to change their "handle" to DCC_Name?  My original twitter handle was something similar to my username here and I was able to change it within twitter to something entirely different.  I've actually changed it quite a few times now that I think about it :)

Edited by lscobee

I think they did that at one time, and then stopped and created fresh accounts. I followed some of the girls through TC last year, and they never "lost" their private accounts -- they gained a DCC one.

It actually makes a lot of sense from not only a safety reason for the girls, but almost as if the Twitter account is "DCC property" (I realize not really, but still) and can give the powers that be the illusion of more control.

• Love 1

Yeah, that's not very good -- not even great technique.  I'm still surprised she made it, and I'm even more surprised last as long as she did -- I fear they kept the poor girl around for drama, which is really cruel.

Who knows..she probably delivered with more conviction at Finals. Even still, maybe she was a case of "she can improve in TC; she's very pretty." Like a Kali or Christina who tried out so many times and finally made it to TC.

• Love 1

I was recently rewatching the season with Carissa, and it was another case of there being no way in heck she made it to training camp other than to fulfill the drama requirement -- I mean her dancing was pretty nonexistent.  I think every season they look for a girl who desperately wants it -- sometimes she proves them right (i.e. Morgan), often times she doesn't (Callie, Carissa, Vivian, and now Taylor).

• Love 1
(edited)

Since Jacie has not posted a group pic, by process of eliminatin her group consist of??? These are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Help? She has a group of 8, who I am missing?

Jacie - Leader

Kinzie - 2nd leader

Amy T

Holly 

Jinelle

Kashara

Mary??

Edited by DCCFAN71
(edited)

Since Jacie has not posted a group pic, by process of eliminatin her group consist of??? These are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Help? She has a group of 8, who I am missing?

Jacie - Leader

Kinzie - 2nd leader

Amy T

Holly

Jinelle

Kashara

Mary??

Group 1:

Holly

Danielle

Kelsey

Caila

Megan C

Victoria

Simone

Claire

Group 2:

Jacie

Kinzie

Amy T

Holly P

KaShara

Jinelle

Mary

Rachel

Group 3:

Jennifer A

Jessica

Ashley

Lacey

Kat

Paige

Jaclyn

Stephanie

Robin

Group 4:

Angela

Jenna

Melissa

Chantel

Elizabeth

Amy L

Erika

Loren

Raylee

Edited by dccfan37
  • Love 3

It's the Dallas Stars Ice Girls. She was on the team last year so if she makes it back, she'll be a vet.

That must suck considering she did a whole "farewell" and "i'll miss this organization; thank you" status. I'm sure they aren't too thrilled she came crawling back.

(edited)

I need group pictures if anyone has any!!!! Please!

They are posted - start checking on page 54

Who is the kind of red head on the left side of the group 3 picture? She is gorgeous!!

I think that is Stephanie??? dccfan37 posted all of the DCCs names in each group upstream in this page.

Edited by DCCFAN71
(edited)

Well now I'm curious what this post was! Lol.

Tried to link the pics of 3 of the 4 groups in one post and the links wouldn't work right. Asked for a link to the group I couldn't find. Of course I was probably doing something wrong.  Can someone that knows more than me post a link to pix of all 4 groups pls?

They are posted - start checking on page 54

I searched from about pg 50 to the end and couldn't find but 3 groups.  See above as to why I didn't post links.

Edited by lscobee
(edited)

That must suck considering she did a whole "farewell" and "i'll miss this organization; thank you" status. I'm sure they aren't too thrilled she came crawling back.

She's not the 1st girl  to audition for DCC/Mavs and not make it and go back to the team she was originally on. The team directors are probably used to it.

Edited by MrsEVH

Oh yes I'm sure they're used to it, but it still must stink knowing that your team wasn't their first choice.

I agree. Especially when they post on social media how much they love this team then that one then back to this one.

Have to wonder if these team directors made little jokes or bets on who will come back.

I imagine these Directors know the hierarchy and take it for what it is. It's probably even a feather in their cap to say "We have two girls that were DCC TCCs" or whatever.

Oh, and I always assumed K & J had those other directors on speed dial to get background on each girl.

• Love 1

I think Kashara Garrett is the one from KY. Pretty sure Irvine

Yes, Kashara is from Irvine KY! I've known her for many years, she is one of the sweetest people you could meet!

Well now that's interesting. I got my Master's there (I grew up in Kentucky).

Hope she's one of the ones that actually gets some air time to see if she has the trademark accent. :)

Well now that's interesting. I got my Master's there (I grew up in Kentucky).

Bahahaha, Accent! In person I don't think you can hear an accent but TV always seems to make it more apparent.

• Love 3

Yes, Kashara is from Irvine KY! I've known her for many years, she is one of the sweetest people you could meet!

Good to hear! Do you happen to know if she was the one who wore the wrong practice uniform on the first night of training camp? It looked like her from behind haha

• Love 1

From what I've seen, Jacie/Kinzie haven't posted a group picture yet so I don't think there is a group 2 pic to link to...

Yes there is not a group 2 picture to post

Yep I had links to all but theirs then for some reason instead of linking to the IG or whatever site post it linked back to the first page if this forum so I just gave up trying.