Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Ahhh!!! I can't believe Kaleigh didn't make it!!! I loved her and thought she looked great in all of her videos.  Man, it had to be looking older.  That is my first thought when I see her BUT it's not like she looks like a grandma or something, she still has an amazing face and figure. SO sad...I'd just be a wreck.  FOUR girls. Really was a massacre!

I can't imagine the three show group alternates getting cut but I suppose stranger things have happened.

• Love 1

So that means there are 16 rookies left with all the cuts taken into consideration....unless there was a cut that slid by us and we didn't know about

And if last night was the last night like Kaleigh said then they most likely took a squad of 36

Here is her Instagram caption

@kaleighwalkeryoga

"After 7 weeks of training camp, my DCC journey came to an end last night. I was one of four girls to get cut on the last night. It came as a surprise because I thought I worked incredibly hard & did everything I was asked of. But on week 2, the director told me she didn't vote for me to get into training camp, so I should have known it would be tough to change her opinion towards me. That being said, I loved meeting all of the wonderful ladies in training camp & I know I have made many new friends for life! I look at this as just another fun experience to have in the memory bank & I have no regrets because I know I have it 110%! Thanks to everyone for their cheers and support over the past few months :) as Jay-Z would say, on the next one."

Well DAMN Kelli.

So Courtney and Kaleigh have been cut. That leaves two more.

• Love 1

Can someone please list the 10 TCC's that we believe/know that were cut?

Emily H

Karen

Rose

Colby

Courtney

Kaleigh

Madeline

Shelbi

Unknown

Unknown

That means there's only 36 girls left right? Aka final squad?

That's the thought! There could have been at least one more cut that we don't know but 36 is definitely current

• Love 1

I'm honestly kind of thinking Taylor is one of them...but Kaleigh is such a shock to me that it might be Kat or Chantal, someone I thought for sure would also make it.  Really do wonder why Kelli was against Kaleigh...she has the DCC figure, hair, and truly seemed to be a great dancer in her videos and SO flexible!! That's why I wonder if Taylor has to be one of them...if they cut Kaleigh with her amazing flexibility I just don't know how they could rationalize keeping someone with low, tight kicks.  Unless Taylor has really improved, which is possible.  we saw Mackenzie Lee do it!

Kaleigh seems kind of pissed...not that her post is rude in any way so maybe I'm reading into undertones but the "I did everything they asked... told me she didn't vote for me..." I just wonder.

• Love 2
(edited)

If Kat doesn't make it then I'm going to wonder if they don't care for Michelle Keys' training LOL  She worked a ton with Kat, Kaleigh, and Colby.  Taylor too, I think?

Yes, Michelle worked closely with all of them and inside of Kitty Carter's studio.

I wonder if Kaleigh had a hard time with remembering the dances or maybe not "powerful" enough..as Kelli says...

Obviously, they had spoken to her over the course of TC and told her what they wanted her to work on...

Edited by DCCFAN71
  • Love 1

I'm thinking it was more about the look for Kaleigh than the dance and kicks. Her kicks were up to her face! I think once she got on the screen they weren't feeling it

Yeah...I could see Charlotte and Kelli being like, "not a good look on the big screen" but Judy fighting for her because she's got the leggy blonde look she likes.

http://instagram.com/p/5cwp5-CdAP/

Little awkward of Angela to post a field picture with Courtney the day after she got cut

Yikes! Surprised she would do that, she seems so sweet and a team player. 

Is the guy who called her out the same one that tweets to Kelli about everything concerning the show/team? LOL

Is that Claire on the left? She is prettier than I thought.  And Courtney is taller than I thought!!

• Love 1

LOL his comment wasn't there when I posted. That's pretty brutal on both his part and Angela's.

I can't help but laugh now when I see the MTT season 10 promo and hear Courtney saying how it's the top of the cheerleading world. She sounds so excited.

• Love 1

In the picture of Angela, why are they wearing their own clothes and not "pink and blue"?   Was it a non-taping night?

Must have been...and frankly the only reason I think she posted it is to schill for Lorna Jane, the activewear company she works for.  They must have been wearing LJ clothing.

Yay so glad! I love Simone and I think she would be their first Hawaiian DCC?

Was Dolce Hawaiian? I really liked her she was gorgeous!

Claire looks stunning in that picture! Wow!

And I think it is the same guy haha

Was Claire always a red head? I don't think so, I guess they need at least one on the squad.

I would take Angela's picture as a nice tribute to a friend if it weren't for the hashtags "victorylap," "year5,: and "lornajane"  -- gives the appearance that she posted it to 1) brag on being a 5th year vet and 2) promote this clothing line, all at the expense of poor Courtney.

(edited)

I really don't believe that Angela did that out of spite. It's just a cute picture and a way to give Courtney more exposure. It's all subjective.

Edited by DCCFAN71
  • Love 1

I doubt she did it out of spite too...Courtney was probably in her group, they are friends, etc.  I just wish she had thought for a moment how sad it might make Courtney feel that it was her first/last field practice :-/  But I agree, I don't think she meant it like haha you got cut LOL

• Love 1

The girl Kat who was cut lastnight wasn't she one of the rookies that made show group?

I don't think Kat was cut. Kaleigh was. Holly Marie and Megan C. made show group. I don't know if any other rookies did.

I don't think Kat was cut. Kaleigh was. Holly Marie and Megan C. made show group. I don't know if any other rookies did.

We know 3 TCCs made show group, Kelli tweeted a photo that clearly showed the 3 TCCs