Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Selina is one that no one posted social media accounts for...

dying to see what that Stephanie chick is like (reddish hair...I think it's Stephanie).  She looks way older to me than Kaleigh so she must be a great dancer or something...

(edited)

Wonder if she means Camp DCC or the 2015 DCC?  I'm exhausted so I'm probably reading regular DCC into it 

Is the squad photo Friday the 24th?

As far as I know...unless they changed it on us and haven't said anything publicly.  I'm wondering if the Camp DCC showcase is before or after the official team is announced?

ETA - How soon after the team is announced is the "Meet The Team" show usually held?   Wasn't there a time where the "Friends and Family" show was the night before the first game or something like that?

Edited by lscobee

It's interesting how some people immediately let their followers know that the road has come to an end for them while others stay silent.  I mean, Ashley Pro and Jasmine still haven't actually admitted that they were cut! Their twitters changed and everything but they just kind of move on with life knowing soon enough everyone will know for sure.  And then Breelan wrote a longer goodbye. 

I'm thinking if Taylor was cut, she is more the type to not say anything because she openly wanted it SO SO bad this year.

• Love 1

I don't think they'll formally announce the team until after DCC:MTT airs. Those who follow the cheerleaders closely and have access to Instagram etc will probably be able to figure it out, but I don't think a formal announcement of the team happened last year until closer to the MTT finale or after it.

I think we're referring to the time when they tell the girls that they have officially made the team.  I'm sure that will be tonight, likely with no further cuts since they are at 36.

Last year they also didn't post the team photo until way after the show even started airing, which was super annoying. And the stupid new website doesn't even have a section for team photos.

• Love 1

I think we're referring to the time when they tell the girls that they have officially made the team.  I'm sure that will be tonight, likely with no further cuts since they are at 36.

Oh! I thought they were talking about officially announcing the team, like to "the world." Yeah, of course the girls on the squad are gonna know. But I think the official squad photo came out after the MTT finale last year. :)

I guess we will know if any vets get cut though, right? if their twitter accounts go down?

I doubt any vets will be let go though at this point.  I have a feeling they were strict on their 'no more maybes' this year and that's why Breelan/Ashley Pro/Jasmine were cut.

• Love 2

Once the girls make the squad, how long before their twitter accounts turn into the official DCC twitter accounts?

I know it was about a week after last year! Because I remember it being released before the premier because that's how I found out who made it

• Love 1

Seriously??11?? It is waaaay to quiet in the land of DCC. They must have picked a team and told them not to use any social media accounts today!!!

They're not even at practice yet; the squad has likely not even been announced lol

(edited)

They're not even at practice yet; the squad has likely not even been announced lol

I'm just anxious. However, when Kaleigh posted about being cut, she mentioned it being the last night of cuts/TC. So, I was hoping we would have heard by now.

Edited by DCCFAN71
  • Love 1

Took her awhile to post about the cut. Her life had revolved around DCC prep and let everyone know what she was doing (#taydccprep) so I figured she'd be one to post about the cut before even leaving valley ranch.

She seemed to be the new Vivian

• Love 1

Took her awhile to post about the cut. Her life had revolved around DCC prep and let everyone know what she was doing (#taydccprep) so I figured she'd be one to post about the cut before even leaving valley ranch.

She seemed to be the new Vivian

I think she just needed time to process t

• Love 2

I'm having a girl's night out tonight, but I'm hoping that when I make it home, I find out what the final team is. 

I miss Jasmine because she always kept us updated on her social media. She was the most reliable in the past years. All of the girls are now so quiet. 

Still rooting for Robin. I follow her on IG and she hasn't posted about being cut, so she should be making the team. She commented on Courtney's post and that's all I've seen from her.

• Love 2

Taylor was cut!

I feel bad for her. I didn't particularly care for her look, but so many people seemed against her without even seeing her journey yet, so I was hoping that she made it. 

• Love 2

I wasn't a fan of Taylor making the team, but I do feel bad for her.  You can tell she was passionate about it -- I sincerely hope that Judy and Kelli aren't taking girls to training camp that they know have no chance simply to create drama.  Unfortunately, based on the degree to which Taylor deviated from the DCC look and how low her kicks were, the fact that she was kept around so long unfortunately makes me think creating drama was the reason.  Being cut so late has to be devastating -- my sympathies to all four girls cut Tuesday night.  :-(

• Love 1

I wasn't a fan of Taylor making the team, but I do feel bad for her. You can tell she was passionate about it -- I sincerely hope that Judy and Kelli aren't taking girls to training camp that they know have no chance simply to create drama. Unfortunately, based on the degree to which Taylor deviated from the DCC look and how low her kicks were, the fact that she was kept around so long unfortunately makes me think creating drama was the reason. Being cut so late has to be devastating -- my sympathies to all four girls cut Tuesday night. :-(

Especially the day or two before squad photo :( id rather be cut at the beginning

Do we know who the 4th was?

Rumors are its Selina but no proof has surfaced

(edited)

Selina commented that she was glad to have gotten to spend the last moment of training camp with Courtney on Courtney's instagram post. But that doesn't necessarily mean she was cut too. But who knows?

Edited by Bailey3606

Taylor's Post

tnsracing:Unfortunately my journey to become a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader has come to an end in the last week of camp. Seems my body wouldn't allow my kicks the height. I have the utmost respect for their decision as they only accept the best which I too expect for myself. I will miss the time spent with the amazing women on the team and wish them all the best this season! I am so thankful for the overwhelming support I received from my friends and family. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!