Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Going through the #dcc tag on insta and Jackie's brother tagged her cameo picture, saying congrats and how proud he was of her...blurry pic though.  Saw another were someone gave a shoutout to Simone and she was like "thank you but can you untag me? we aren't allowed to announce yet!" hahahaha

Caila's new cameo looks great!! She had the worst cameo of all time last year in my opinion.

And I thought Simone and Jessica looked like twins before.... they have the exact SAME cameo pose hahaha

Simone- https://instagram.com/p/5gWxc0o6cq/
Jessica- https://instagram.com/p/5hRb-_kLVV/

umm yeah that is kind of weird they would do that!!! surely they all see how alike the two look?? why would they do such a similar pose?? oh well...both girls are gorgeous! I'm sure we'll get a thousand pics of them hugging during the year with captions like "love my twinnnnn" "my beautiful twin!" "gameday with my twinner!"  LOL

• Love 2

Yes! I'm assuming Kyndall and Megan were possibly cut the night before? Maybe yesterday afternoon?

Ah that's right, forgot about them...Kyndall I can picture but not Megan...need to look her up.  This is going to be so painful watching the last few episodes of the season!!

Does anyone know why they are so adamant now on having a squad of no more than 36? I remember a few seasons ago they had like 40 and it wasn't an issue other than the not having enough lockers , but obviously it worked out. The budget can't be that bad seeing as how the cheerleaders don't get big bucks anyway. I just don't get why 36 or less is so necessary

• Love 1

Does anyone know why they are so adamant now on having a squad of no more than 36? I remember a few seasons ago they had like 40 and it wasn't an issue other than the not having enough lockers , but obviously it worked out. The budget can't be that bad seeing as how the cheerleaders don't get big bucks anyway. I just don't get why 36 or less is so necessary

Could be a thing with the field formations?

• Love 1

I've been at the hair salon since 10am (don't ask) and Kelli's periscopes have been highly entertaining for me. She gives a great behind the scenes look of shoot day that won't make it on the show.

• Love 1

Is it my imagination, or do her boots look a little shorter than they do on the others? Does she just have more length between her knees & ankles?

She just has long legs for her height I think.

Aw, Group 4 is gorgeous! that's nice they put Chantal in Angela's group since they are such close friends :)  So she has Amy and Chantal...is the one on the left Raylee? Who is the other dark haired girl?

I actually like Jacie's cameo...girl doesnt' take a bad picture and this new one shows off her lean muscles.  Seriously, what i would do for her arms and legs!! 

Also a little surprised they put Erica and Melissa in the same group, two of the strongest most technical dancers! would think they'd space them out a little lol

• Love 3
(edited)

Aw, Group 4 is gorgeous! that's nice they put Chantal in Angela's group since they are such close friends :) So she has Amy and Chantal...is the one on the left Raylee? Who is the other dark haired girl?

I actually like Jacie's cameo...girl doesnt' take a bad picture and this new one shows off her lean muscles. Seriously, what i would do for her arms and legs!!

Also a little surprised they put Erica and Melissa in the same group, two of the strongest most technical dancers! would think they'd space them out a little lol

I agree with everything you said! Jacie looks amazing and I like that is a pose that's little different. Edited by RhiRhi

Aw, Group 4 is gorgeous! that's nice they put Chantal in Angela's group since they are such close friends :) So she has Amy and Chantal...is the one on the left Raylee? Who is the other dark haired girl?

I actually like Jacie's cameo...girl doesnt' take a bad picture and this new one shows off her lean muscles. Seriously, what i would do for her arms and legs!!

The other girl is Elizabeth, the former raiderette

• Love 1

Maybe some of the new girls are equally if not more technical than Erica and Melissa

could be...hard to imagine though!! plus they both have a year of experience on squad.  oh well, i'm sure k&j know what they are doing lol 

• Love 1

I don't think replacing the signs is something they need to invest in.

On another note, K/J must truly be going out of their way to monitor social media accounts. One of Simone's friends tagged her to her rookie locker picture congratulating her, and she was like "we're not allowed to post yet but these got leaked, can you untag me?" So I guess they're looking at pictures the girls are tagged in as well..which is really extra. I guess it's a TV show so they do want to use some sort of discretion; however, it's really no secret and people really don't care..we'll still watch.

I don't like that picture.... But showing young girls that muscles are beautiful is cool too!!!!

I agree, but then why did Vivian get criticism for her thick, super muscular thighs? Maybe her height didn't help, but still, the girl was never remotely overweight.

So we have 5 Texas rookies, and 9 rookies from other states, including LA, IN, CA, MO (2), KY, NC, WA and WI.

Robin is AA, I think Jaclyn is Hispanic and beautiful Simone is Hawaiian? Not sure. So, 3 out of 14 girls are non-white. Could be better, but it could be worse, too.

I always assume the total squad number has more to do with budget than anything else. I think K's "ideal" squad of 36 is that and not the 40 of previous years because she has a budget of $X per girl.

So we have 5 Texas rookies, and 9 rookies from other states, including LA, IN, CA, MO (2), KY, NC, WA and WI.

Robin is AA, I think Jaclyn is Hispanic and beautiful Simone is Hawaiian? Not sure. So, 3 out of 14 girls are non-white. Could be better, but it could be worse, too.

I know I saw this somewhere before but I can't find it.  Who's the Ky girl and where in Ky?