Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Does anyone know how Ashley Pro has held up over the season and how likely she is to make it back? I really liked her a lot and hope she had some good success. 

I like Melissa Rycroft.  I saw her on Bachelor and even though I loved Jason Mesnick, I felt SO bad for Melissa.  I loved seeing her get asked to do DWTS last minute and killing it! I just think she has a fun, sweet personality and I really liked her on her DCC:MTT seasons.  I'm with a lot of you where my beef with her segments last year was that they focused on three girls and it was a bunch of "believe in yourself! you got this girl! confidence!" and that got old.  Maybe they will be able to shake it up  bit this season?? I think she is a good one to have as a judge though, if nothing else.

Crossing my fingers that my favorite candidates have GREAT interviews!! Especially someone like Colby or Amy who didn't have the best vote for me! video. 

We don't see the full meeting. The handing out of the tests is probably boring except the one time it wasn't (as you mentioned above) and the footage made it to air. But we rarely see Barbie distribution or the long list of other things they talk about in the meeting. I think barbie distribution (and group leader selection) should be included in the every season.

YES! I would love to see the barbies being handed out and the group leader votes. 

(edited)

Retiring girls turned in uniforms last night

Does that mean their Twitter accounts  will be deactivated today or tomorrow?

Anybody else having trouble getting the fan vote page to load?

Edited by MrsEVH

Does that mean their Twitter accounts will be deactivated today or tomorrow?

Anybody else having trouble getting the fan vote page to load?

Someone said voting is over. I guess since finals are tomorrow? But you'd think they'd let voting go through today and tally the votes tomorrow. I feel like that's the way it was last year. I remember Kelli saying on the show that they were working on vote totals the day of finals.

Does that mean their Twitter accounts  will be deactivated today or tomorrow?

I think they usually do that on the day of finals when they also deactivate the account of those who are cut...although IIRC, the cut or retired girls still have the same account, just a different handle name.

• Love 1
(edited)

Any solos that are on Instagram, can those who have access post the links? All who aren't Instagramers would appreciate it!

And if anyone makes reference to something/someone on Instagram, please post the link with your comments so those of us not on Instagram can see and enjoy what you're seeing! :)

Edited by Kaedee

Jordan's, Veronica's and Sam's twitter accounts have all changed over already.

Add to that Abby, Ashley and I think this is a surprise -- Rachel.

Also -- Emma and Jessica A.

(edited)

Jordan's, Veronica's and Sam's twitter accounts have all changed over already.

Add to that Abby, Ashley and I think this is a surprise -- Rachel.

Also -- Emma and Jessica A.

Found all of them except Veronica's; maybe she doesn't have one.

Is the DCC Organization the only one that closes Twitter accounts of former DCCs that quickly?

One of the AA Ice Angels, Yijao left the squad in February to take a job in Washington DC. Her IA twitter is still up even though she hasn't posted anything since then. Same with Kelly Sherwood's IA  Twitter and she's now a Houston Texans cheerleader with a HTC Twitter .

Edited by MrsEVH
(edited)

Hmm, yeah! I don't think Rachel was in the retiring pic?? I wonder what happened...she wouldn't have been cut already??

She went to MX. Something must have changed between the end of the trip and this weekend. Hopefully an amazing job opportunity or of something of that nature (ie drama/tragedy free).

Edited by pink317
  • Love 2

Retiring DCC Nicole, Katy and Brittney S still have their official DCC Twitter accounts. Perhaps they are staying on as all-stars?

She went to MX. Something must have changed between the end of the trip and this weekend. Hopefully an amazing job opportunity or of something of that nature (ie drama/tragedy free).

She posted several spiritual quotes regarding her "circumstance" on her Twitter account over the past few days.

Retiring DCC Nicole, Katy and Brittney S still have their official DCC Twitter accounts. Perhaps they are staying on as all-stars?

She posted several spiritual quotes regarding her "circumstance" on her Twitter account over the past few days.

Don't beat around the bush. Just say what's going on.  Maybe the DCC won't let her say anything.

Rachel's leaving is probably a personal happening. Maybe a family emergency, some family difficulties. She had obviously planned on staying with DCC another season, so it must be serious. Hope everything works out all right.

I hope Taylor makes it into TC this year. After all the years she's tried out, she deserves to get there. She reminds me of Kali Nicole, who made it to finals for 3 years before she got to TC.

• Love 1

Rachel is back. That is crazy -- it was a different handle and a non-DCC picture, and now it's back.

Could it have been her original twitter? I still follow Breelan's original and for a second I was like "what?!" Until I saw her dcc one was still active

Regarding all the twitter handle changing, do the girls do this or someone in the DCC organization?  If it's the organization maybe the person doing it got wrong info on who to change and who to keep is why they keep bouncing around?  We'll know this time tomorrow (I hope) who made TC/reauditioned and who didn't.

(edited)

DCC tech team is so horrible , i wouldn't be surprise if the rachel thing is an accident

Edited by mmm

DCC tech team is so horrible , i wouldn't be surprise if the rachel thing is an accident

Agreed. I imagine that they make all vets submit a new handle and non-DCC picture each year before tryouts. Whoever it is probably switched the wrong one.

• Love 1