Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

(edited)

How cool that Kelli is going to let them post portions of some,of the solos on Twitter all day. I hope that each one they post is a shoe in to make the team....so it will be about what vets do not get their solo"s. Posted.

Edited by Harrythecat

Agreed. I imagine that they make all vets submit a new handle and non-DCC picture each year before tryouts. Whoever it is probably switched the wrong one.

There a very good chance the might have confused her with emma

(edited)

Kelsey and Mary's solos are too similar IMO but I guess the girls dont discuss  in depth beforehand.

Ive noticed the three girls do the same move (arm pull side hip flick) and every time the audience (Im assuming vets) scream "woooh"

Edited by pink317
(edited)

Jessica Marie's looked like it could have been cute but we literally saw the end. Her outfit is very good.

Poor Jasmine's did seem slow moving - again hard to judge on a few seconds but it felt veryyyyy slow. Hope she isn't a Carmen :(

LOL at Jacie's song. Guess she's rolling with the Whitney Houston comparison!

Best outfits - Jacie, Holly, Jessica Marie.

Favorite so far - Mini Mia aka Jenna!

Edited by pink317

Now that I've seen them all - quite a few girls seem to be moving slowly?

I like Jenna's approach to solos - she picks her best genre and just kills it.

Anyone else notice the girl in the gold in the background who looks pissed and has her arms crossed during every solo? Maybe she just has resting bitch face and doesn't realize it. She does not look amused. Kinda funny.

Now that I've seen them all - quite a few girls seem to be moving slowly?

I like Jenna's approach to solos - she picks her best genre and just kills it.

I really hope we're not seeing the best parts of the solos. 

i like the choreography in jessica solo alot but it doesn't match the music what so ever!

I like danielle's solo too every sexy

Agree that Jasmine looked weak, but not really surprised. For someone going into year 3?,4?, she has not improved. Still has terrible feet and is just overall sloppy, IMO. Wouldn't be sorry to see her go.

Agree that Jasmine looked weak, but not really surprised. For someone going into year 3?,4?, she has not improved. Still has terrible feet and is just overall sloppy, IMO. Wouldn't be sorry to see her go.

I would be sad to see her go. But I agree, doesn't look like she's improved much.

Angela has been around longer than jasmine and looks tons better! That's the energy expected of a veteran DCC. Hopefully jasmine is cut

Halfway through solos and no Caila, Erica, Jinelle, Jordan, Kinzie, Lacey, Loren, Melissa, or Rachel. Are any of these girls retiring?

They're probably just in the second half of Finalists..

I'm enjoying all the video post of the vets on Twitter. It gives us a few seconds of their solos. I just wish they were longer. I also hope they post Brendan and Carla.

Jacie opened for the solo rounds this year! LOVE HER

Angela has been around longer than jasmine and looks tons better! That's the energy expected of a veteran DCC. Hopefully jasmine is cut

The white ruffle bottoms of jasmine's costume do not flatter her figure. Now I'd kill for her figure so I'm not saying she isn't in shape. Just imo not the best costume for her body shape.

I'm enjoying all the video post of the vets on Twitter. It gives us a few seconds of their solos. I just wish they were longer. I also hope they post Brendan and Carla.

Jacie opened for the solo rounds this year! LOVE HER

Who are Brendan and Carla...?

JK :)

Angela had good energy. Not sure about Kitty's cameo but Angela secured herself a place on MTT, the out of the box stuff seems to make it to air.

For rookies  - I want to see Erica and Melissa. And for the love of all that is good in this world, I need the vet chosen to close solos to BRING IT.