Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15: Try – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

So Deanna isn't interviewing Glenn??  Rick is??

And the sides are being drawn.  My question is how have the Alexandrians lived for so long being as stupid as they are?

I agree with Rick - Carol would have totally wasted Ed.  In her sleep.  On automatic pilot.

Edited by Macbeth
  • Love 1

Yes but if Deanna is half the poker player and person-reader she claims she is she'd realize Nicholas is lying straight to her face. It really depends on who she wants to believe, considering Eugene and Glenn will back each other up, and then Tara can put in whatever she remembered. None of it would mesh.

• Love 1

Uh oh, somebody is going to live thru an attack or at least overhear something in that closet with the deadbolt on the inside! It's the new red machete, you heard it here first from me, TMP!

Chekhov's closet!

• Love 6

Well then Carol should go right ahead and burn that God damn casserole!

Carol should have knocked on the door and offered her condolences in person to Deanna.

Deanna was rude not to take the casserole inside the house.

True story: My brother loved NIN so his son, who was 6 at the time and didn't know any better, said that we should play something from The Downward Spiral at his funeral. We almost did it because it's the kind of thing my brother would have loved. He would've thought all of the pearl clutching people would've done would've been great.

Maybe Aiden is like that too?

I've given some thought to my own funeral music and it's not really, ahem, crowd pleaser material.

• Love 5

See, I knew Carol had to have heard more from Sam than they let us see. They cut it off last week on purpose. Gonna get ugly now!

I don't think I believe Sam 100%. He could be confused, or lying because we know the little shit is already a liar and a thief. 

Pete, Ricks's wearing the crazy eyes!!  Run!

99 Luftballons?

Which is about nuclear arms.  So, what, the symbolism is that CDB has to worry about nukes and being trapped in a Revolution-like plot too?

• Love 2

Jessi and Sam on the porch. It looks like Jessi reached for Sam, but he jerked away? Then Sam walked towards a different person on the porch. Why did Sam jerk away and who was the other person? I am always so confused.

• Love 1

Yes but if Deanna is half the poker player and person-reader she claims she is she'd realize Nicholas is lying straight to her face. It really depends on who she wants to believe, considering Eugene and Glenn will back each other up, and then Tara can put in whatever she remembered. None of it would mesh.

I could see Deanna having some doubt as one side is coming from someone she has known for a while and the other side can only be corroborated by a person who is connected to the person telling the other story. Besides, Eugene wasn't even present for Aidan's death and the revolving door fiasco.

• Love 2

Deanna was rude not to take the casserole inside the house.

And wasteful.  There are starving walkers in China that would eat that.  After, you know, it was in some starving human's stomach.

• Love 7

I really hate this plot line.  Use your good judgment Rick. I don't think Sam is necessarily telling the truth.  Don't shoot him Rick.  Just don't shoot him.

I agree with you; I mock it, but it's just moving SO fast.  Now we have Carol telling Rick she sees  him looking at Jessie, so let's kill Pete because of what one kid says and we'll all be happy!  I mean, Rick has seens Jessie alone, Carol can't manage that, to go talk to her?  She made ONE effort.  Or distract Pete and talk to Jessie?  It's not really being done well, unless the show just wants us to think Carol & Rick have really gone off the deep end.

Edited by raven
  • Love 5

I don't think I believe Sam 100%. He could be confused, or lying because we know the little shit is already a liar and a thief. 

Poor Pete. When will someone help him?

Somebody is not who they appear to be.

Let me guess, you really want that to be...Jessie?