Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Notabug said:

Oh, Jill would stop for a second to take a selfie with the baby so she can post it and brag that she looks young enough to be the mother.

Good point! 

• Like 4
On 7/10/2024 at 11:45 AM, merylinkid said:

I don't think Jill is actually all that spiritual.     Religious sure.     So services are something to sit through to show how well you are following the right Dog.  But because she does not actually believe any of it, its boring for her.   She only believes in control, judging others for not being good enough and, of course, Jill.    First and foremost, she believes in Jill.    

IMO, Jill doesn't think she has anything to learn about her faith. I also suspect that anytime a sermon gets at all complex and she cant follow it, she just tunes out.

Absolutely everything in her life is performative, so it doesn't matter to her what happens at services, what matters is that people KNOW she was there. 

• Like 20
23 minutes ago, MamaMax said:

IMO, Jill doesn't think she has anything to learn about her faith. I also suspect that anytime a sermon gets at all complex and she cant follow it, she just tunes out.

Absolutely everything in her life is performative, so it doesn't matter to her what happens at services, what matters is that people KNOW she was there. 

And takes a selfie! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
(edited)

Jill posted a pic in her stories today showing 4 naked children in the bath. Her three grandsons and her niece's child. WTH is wrong with her??

Edited by crazy8s
  • Mind Blown 14
  • Angry 6
3 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Jill posted a pic in her stories today showing 4 naked children in the bath. Her three grandsons and her nieces child. WTH is wrong with her??

WTF did all her talk about modesty go?

My friend had posted some pictures of her family at the season opening of their pool on Facebook. One picture was of her 2 or 3 year old niece in a swim diaper topless. I messaged her and said that it might not have occurred to her that someone could use this for bad reasons. She took it down. 

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 2

Jill probably tells Nurie I had 9 in 9 years! It’s easy right? Now let’s go to the beach and buy me lunch, k…

Apparently the photo shoot was on the dunes which is not allowed. Hopefully they get a fine when reported.

What excuse did David tell Jill to avoid going to Florida???

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
8 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Ma/Pa Keller stayed away to save their $. Jill would have invited herself to a meal on the Ma/Pa dime!

They could have shown up in the evening after dinnertime for fellowship time. 

• Like 7
9 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

They could have shown up in the evening after dinnertime for fellowship time. 

You think that would stop Jill from grifting a free meal? It wouldn’t lol. Best to hide from her.

• LOL 8
4 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

You think that would stop Jill from grifting a free meal? It wouldn’t lol. Best to hide from her.

If she knew the Kellers were coming over, she would make it a point to delay even thinking about a meal wait until they showed up. Then at the door "we were just deciding about dinner!" .

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
17 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Apparently the photo shoot was on the dunes which is not allowed. Hopefully they get a fine when reported.

What beach do you think they’re on?

• Like 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

I saw the discussion about the dunes on Reddit yesterday. But if the beach can't be identified, how can they be reported?

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I wouldn’t know I’m not from Florida. I’m sure someone on Reddit would know. They the ones that said being near dunes is illegal. 

• Useful 2

I imagine Nurie is surviving on adrenaline and maybe a couple of pain pills.  She probably won't remember this past week except through the pictures her mom took.  She must be exhausted.  

• Like 9
  • Sad 3
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

WTF did all her talk about modesty go?

My friend had posted some pictures of her family at the season opening of their pool on Facebook. One picture was of her 2 or 3 year old niece in a swim diaper topless. I messaged her and said that it might not have occurred to her that someone could use this for bad reasons. She took it down. 

Sounds like Joy Duggar.

• Sad 3
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

I wouldn’t know I’m not from Florida. I’m sure someone on Reddit would know. They the ones that said being near dunes is illegal. 

I see, I thought you knew.

• Useful 3
(edited)
11 hours ago, Madtown said:

Exactly!
Jill,

Nurie doesn't complain because she isn't allowed to complain. Most mother's don't tell their daughter to pack up their other kids and newborn and take a trip to the beach. They also don't bring a hoard of other kids to visit said daughter right after birth. You making Nurie do this(Nurie doesn't know any better as she probably isn't allowed to tell you no)just so you can brag to the world that your daughter never complains about anything, including going to the beach and church right after giving birth, is beyond selfish! Most mothers visit their daughter's after a birth to help take care of the baby, so the new mom can rest. 

Edited by farmgal4
  • Like 2
On 7/24/2024 at 1:05 PM, BradandJanet said:

True. Phillip had only to look at Tim's trajectory to see his own. Sam isn't even pretending to have a challenging "burden," and Gabriel has no incentive to try. 

It's interesting the sons are working in paid jobs, despite their father's not being any kind of role model for employment. While Jill and David go on and on about the evils of the secular world, BME and DBD certainly made peace with the paychecks that finance their own laziness and Jill's blatant materialism. 

What's interesting about it to me, is that the fundies really harp about self-employment, I guess so you aren't working for a heathen? Aren't too "worldly"?  Can commit welfare fraud more easily? Who knows why, but men like JB and the Bates guy had businesses that they could employ sons... but not big Dave. He doesn't have the ambition to go out there and mow lawns, cut trees, sell used cars, flip houses etc.

So, his boys HAD to go out and get paid jobs elsewhere. I suppose they "vet" the business owners to make sure they are godly? 

• Like 13

The thing is - Dave COULD have created a business to turn over to his sons.   At least one of them could go into the printing business.   But then he would have to teach the son how to do it.   And Dave would rather nap.   

Maybe that is why so many of the sons were "burdened" with being ministers, one of them would go into full time ministry and then hit the print button ocassionally.

• Like 14

I saw the picture of the tiny boys in the tub, not a good idea to post them online.

And Sofia was splashing water on her privates while the whole family was in a splash park at night. It was such a rod activity! Night time water tome with street clothes.

I bet Sofia doesn’t get regular baths. Before she was scratching her butt while Jill tapes…

Kaylee looks pregnant,

• Like 2
  • Sad 6
23 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

I saw the picture of the tiny boys in the tub, not a good idea to post them online.

And Sofia was splashing water on her privates while the whole family was in a splash park at night. It was such a rod activity! Night time water tome with street clothes.

I bet Sofia doesn’t get regular baths. Before she was scratching her butt while Jill tapes…

Kaylee looks pregnant,

I think the Rods don't bathe very regularly, at least the little ones. Kids do itch their butts though. 

I think Kaylee is pregnant. 

• Like 7

More words by Jill.

The many faces of trips I NEVER could have afforded, had it not been for my in home business!  

I just booked my 4th, Plexus Convention trip to Dalllas, Texas for next year!  🥰

8 years ago, I started on some health supplements to help me with some lingering and frustrating health struggles that I just couldn’t “shake”.  I saw my friend talking about them in her posts, and she reached out to me.  She found a wellness package that she thought would be helpful, and boy…. was she right!!  8 years later with consistent use, and I feel healthier than EVER!  I KNOW I have something that can help anyone and everyone.  🥰

Through 8 years of research, I have discovered that my products have something that health education is saying we ALL need for health corrections: balanced blood sugars, reduced inflammation, and gut health.

From the beginning, I DOVE into the business with a sincere desire to help as many women as possible bring home a paycheck they didn’t have to “clock in” for.  Gratefully, it has helped pay for SO many things in our household!   This continues to give us further financial freedom as my business grows.  😁

So….here we go!!!  Another trip is on the horizon and we are looking forward to some exploring, good food, and memory making!!!  Thank you, Plexus Worldwide!! ❤️

IMG_7391.jpeg

Other pictures with the post included, Nurie, Kaylee, Renee, Tessie, and Naomi.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2

I bet her friend "reached out" to her. The huns always do, and this one probably leapt on the chance to reel in another sucker. 

Jill's fundie-ho look is old. 

• Like 14

So from her post we are to believe she couldn't have afforded a trip when her first granddaughter was born in florida or a trip to Nurie's baby shower Jill herself hosted near the barndo?

What was to afford on the florida trip? Jonathan and Kaylee were along for the drive from the 4th of july with the Noyes fam in WV and they have been on the Keller dime since they got there.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
35 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

The Dallas trip is open to anyone so it’s not a “prize”. It’s called Get Loud Convention. Registration is $99. and as always, “You are responsible for booking and paying for your airfare, hotel accommodations, and transportation. Plexus does not cover or provide any of these things.”.

When exactly is this trip? I need to know when to be on the lookout for Jill and crazy Plexus huns. It's bad enough when Mary Kay has their annual convention here.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)
59 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Shut up Jill.  Shut up or show your work.  We know you've done zero research, you don't know HOW to research, and you don't even know what any of those words mean anyway.  The fact you allow your daughters to drink that stuff WHILE pregnant, WHILE ignoring the warnings on the package ... yeah zero research.  

Instead of your fake research, just go feed your kids real food.

But!!! She’s going to “Dalllas” she knows it all!

48 minutes ago, emma675 said:

When exactly is this trip? I need to know when to be on the lookout for Jill and crazy Plexus huns. It's bad enough when Mary Kay has their annual convention here.

Tuesday, June 17, 2025 - Thursday, June 19, 2025
(Diamond Breakfast is on June 20, 2025). It’s at Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 4
  • Useful 6

So she can afford to pay for a 3 day, 2 night trip to a convention that she wouldn’t otherwise go to if she wasn’t selling Plexus.  My thought are that she doesn’t get any actual income once she buys her products and pays her trip and other business expenses.  So she’s not actually able to afford to pay for anything that isn’t business related. 

• Like 11
  • Useful 2

So apparently Jill isn’t going to qualify for the Plexus extravaganza in the fall in Hawaii? And won’t there be another trip next February? Maybe she realizes she really can’t afford those trips since she is still Gold or whatever she is. I think we would have heard if she moved up.

• Like 9

I just spent 25 minutes of my life ( that I can’t get back)listening to Jill’s Facebook live about spiritual progression.   I’m still not sure she understands what it is.  I also think she talked herself into circles.   I think what she ended up doing was justifying her own life.  So… nothing new. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 4

Let's see, 8 years ago how many minor kids did she have?  Even Nurie was still home 8 years ago.    8 years ago, right about the time she stopped being pregnant constantly.    

Hmm what could be the connection between "health issues" and feeling better 8 years later?

• Like 4
  • Applause 14
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Let's see, 8 years ago how many minor kids did she have?  Even Nurie was still home 8 years ago.    8 years ago, right about the time she stopped being pregnant constantly.    

Hmm what could be the connection between "health issues" and feeling better 8 years later?

You are much kinder than I. I not only don't think Jill feels any different from 8 years ago, I don't think she even uses the products she sells.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1

I saw the clip on Reddit on Jillybean being a witchy witch about us haters and her filters. She is one evil/mean woman. Behind that fake sugary voice is a loud demon. No wonder her kids make those weird noises when camera is shoved into their faces.

Yikes on the bikes!

• Like 7
  • Sad 7
33 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

I saw the clip on Reddit on Jillybean being a witchy witch about us haters and her filters. She is one evil/mean woman. Behind that fake sugary voice is a loud demon. No wonder her kids make those weird noises when camera is shoved into their faces.

Yikes on the bikes!

She was so sickeningly sweet to Sofia in that video that I almost puked.  She did that only so that the people watching would think that she is BME.  I don’t think she treats any of the Waifs, except Janessa, like that.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

Jill’s response in the video to having had people say she uses a filter, “And if you don’t like it, you can stop watching.”.

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

She was so sickeningly sweet to Sofia in that video that I almost puked.  She did that only so that the people watching would think that she is BME.  I don’t think she treats any of the Waifs, except Janessa, like that.

I think Sofia is Jill’s scapegoat for anything Jill finds wrong. That poor child is the least liked by Jill and is treated the worst. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 8
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Jill’s response in the video to having had people say she uses a filter, “And if you don’t like it, you can stop watching.”.

She would literally wither away if we all did.   So ya know, its an idea.  

Although to be fair I said something similar on my youtube channel yesterday.   I get a lot of "you aren't doing it exactly the way I want you to do it so I am going to stop watching."    I'm like "okay, stop watching, no need to announce it"   And yes in the first take I did actually say its not an airport, you don't have to announce your departure.   I left that out in the second take.

• Like 14
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I only watch on Reddit so she isn’t getting views from me! 

37 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

She would literally wither away if we all did.   So ya know, its an idea.  

Although to be fair I said something similar on my youtube channel yesterday.   I get a lot of "you aren't doing it exactly the way I want you to do it so I am going to stop watching."    I'm like "okay, stop watching, no need to announce it"   And yes in the first take I did actually say its not an airport, you don't have to announce your departure.   I left that out in the second take.

If 99% of “haters” quit watching her non sense, she would have 20-30 views lol.

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I don't think she even uses the products she sells.

BINGO!
I have long thought, that she probaby either rarely uses or doesn't use any of the Plexus or other products she "sells". Sure, she's posted videos or pictures of her drinking the shit, but doesn't mean she uses it as much as she claims. She is a pathological liar.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She reads our comments here everyday!

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The Dallas trip is open to anyone so it’s not a “prize”. It’s called Get Loud Convention. Registration is $99. and as always, “You are responsible for booking and paying for your airfare, hotel accommodations, and transportation. Plexus does not cover or provide any of these things.”.

6BD40587-DDAE-4005-B4E8-762A4ECD727D.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL 23
(edited)
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She should take her own advice! If she doesn’t like it, she doesn’t have to do it, or watch it, or say it, or wear it, or read it, or allow her kids to do any of those things. But stay the fuck out of strangers’ business!

Edited by AstridM
  • Like 4
  • Applause 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, Madtown said:

BINGO!
I have long thought, that she probaby either rarely uses or doesn't use any of the Plexus or other products she "sells". Sure, she's posted videos or pictures of her drinking the shit, but doesn't mean she uses it as much as she claims. She is a pathological liar.

So I remember a while back (I think when they moved to the barndo) Jilly posted pics of her kitchen. One pic featured her nearly barren pantry. Inside, surprisingly enough, was a container of off-brand PINK lemonade that, when prepared, looks exactly like Plexus. Speculation was that she was giving THAT to the kids so they felt like mom. In hindsight, I’m thinking that is actually Jilly’s “plexus”.  

Edited by Lady Edith
  • Like 6
  • Useful 6
12 minutes ago, Lady Edith said:

So I remember a while back (I think when they moved to the barndo) Jilly posted pics of her kitchen. One pic featured her nearly barren pantry. Inside, surprisingly enough, was a container of off-brand PINK lemonade that, when prepared, looks exactly like Plexus. Speculation was that she was giving THAT to the kids so they felt like mom. In hindsight, I’m thinking that is actually Jilly’s “plexus”.  

I think she actually takes the shit everyday.  And every time she buys a bottle of that crap, she’s taking food away from her children.  She’s a straight-up narcissistic POS.

• Like 7
  • Angry 1