Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

51 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

On Facebook someone posted pics of the magazine. I’m off to read that masterpiece lol.

Put on your font-filtering glasses before you start. You'll save a section of your brain from font overload.  

Edited by BradandJanet
  • LOL 13
10 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

The few pages I managed to read through left me angry. I’m literally seeing red. 

I checked my groups but didn't see it. Can you post a link or group name? I'm really curious what more she has to say. I'm sure it's holier than thou drivel, bug I would like to see it for myself. 😀

• Like 3
10 hours ago, skatelady said:

"Janessa enjoying a moment with Daddy and his EAR"

Someone help me off the floor please. I've collapsed and am speechless!!!! 😄🤣

Yes, Jeffrey, that’s a human ear alright. 😆

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, all fall down said:

I found it on Rodrigues Family Snark on Reddit. Are links allowed to Reddit?

If not, please delete

We have a new redundancy to add to “pediatrician doctor” and “algebra math.” “Magazine paper” is what Jill has wanted to create since age 12.

otherwise, a lot of stolen poetry attributed to various family members, and religious diatribes authored by Jill and attributed to other family members.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

I wonder how Samuel feels about being referred to as “her”.

CC833CA9-E85D-4E55-AE5A-970BDF32C17C.jpeg

She really is the queen of copy & paste!

As for the previous photos - so nice of Jill to help out by taking pictures.

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

The last of the Rodrigues garden bounty. I had to turn the sound on because I had no idea what these were. Radishes would not have been my guess.

jill "look how big this one is"

jill - "these are so beautiful"

she is cutting them up to boil them like potatoes, then adding butter.

Screenshot (523).png

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 5
6 hours ago, LilJen said:

We have a new redundancy to add to “pediatrician doctor” and “algebra math.” “Magazine paper” is what Jill has wanted to create since age 12.

otherwise, a lot of stolen poetry attributed to various family members, and religious diatribes authored by Jill and attributed to other family members.

Don’t forget “sexually fornicating.”

• Useful 1
  • LOL 21

That “magazine paper” was basically her Facebook posts printed out, then a whole page on how the magazine is free but they won’t print more unless you send them money. But what if a few people send money but it’s not enough to cover the printing costs, will she refund the people who paid? (Hahahaha. No) What on earth will she put in issue 2? What they did for the holidays?  More of the kids saying how great Jillpm is (note they never mention Dave, it’s Jill or “their parents”)

O Magazine was less vain than this. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 7

The cost is $3 (cost to print) an issue for this mess unless you buy in bulk for a year. In that case, it's some price multiplied by four. If you want a private subscription, apparently that's discouraged because no price is mentioned. 

I think there will be an issue two. Jill has a ton of spiritual warfare to complain about. The rest of the family have already told any (interesting) stories they have, so the issue can be all about Jill.  Everything is always all about Jill anyway. 

• Like 14
  • Useful 1
7 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

The cost is $3 (cost to print) an issue for this mess unless you buy in bulk for a year. In that case, it's some price multiplied by four. If you want a private subscription, apparently that's discouraged because no price is mentioned. 

I think there will be an issue two. Jill has a ton of spiritual warfare to complain about. The rest of the family have already told any (interesting) stories they have, so the issue can be all about Jill.  Everything is always all about Jill anyway. 

There will not be an issue 3.   This will go the way of the Cream booth.   As soon as she discovers its 1) work and 2) does not instantly get her tons of money, she will move on.  Also just like the booth, the vendor expects to get paid, up front.   Which she won't do for long.

• Like 14
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Jill can’t cook at all. Who boils radishes? Make a fresh salad with them. 

I slice 'em up, put 'em in the air fryer with some olive oil and seasoning and have some chips.  

That's probably too gourmet for Jill's skillset though.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
6 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Jill can’t cook at all. Who boils radishes? Make a fresh salad with them. 

She has these few ugly radishes and shows 2 very large pans of cornbread in the oven and proclaims "we are going to have a yummy dinner". No other food shown or mentioned.

Also interesting is Janessa is shown on the counter wearing the same outfit she had on when Jill and hunky took her with for mama's classy birthday dinner. (blue shirt, striped skirt and the pj pants)

I think the yummy corn bread and radishes was the meal for the unfortunate 8 rods left at home.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 18
2 hours ago, lianau said:

How does one unsexually fornicate ? 

Very carefully.

10 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

She has these few ugly radishes and shows 2 very large pans of cornbread in the oven and proclaims "we are going to have a yummy dinner". No other food shown or mentioned.

Also interesting is Janessa is shown on the counter wearing the same outfit she had on when Jill and hunky took her with for mama's classy birthday dinner. (blue shirt, striped skirt and the pj pants)

I think the yummy corn bread and radishes was the meal for the unfortunate 8 rods left at home.

Can't wait to see the finished product. 

Hopefully Tim is having dinner with heidi's family. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 13
On 11/8/2023 at 12:20 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Have her two front teeth grown in yet? She's been missing them for about a year. 

Unfortunately, no.  She’s missing 4 teeth - the 2 front teeth on the top and the 2 front teeth on the bottom.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 8
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

Also interesting is Janessa is shown on the counter

Jill told her to get off numerous times. When she finally said, okay, Jill turned her back on her to show the cornbread in the oven. Maybe stop the video to make sure she got off safely? 

F4BD6206-2DE8-45EA-83D7-FFA5E36F2089.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
26 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Jill told her to get off numerous times. When she finally said, okay, Jill turned her back on her to show the cornbread in the oven. Maybe stop the video to make sure she got off safely? 

Tells her to get down multiple times and yet Janessa was already on the counter when Jill started filming. Sofia standing quietly, is almost completely ignored. Even when Jill asks her something best mama can barely keep the phone on her long enough for her to say 5 words

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 3
  • Sad 10
29 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

If that child isn't Jill Jr., I don't know who is!

• Sad 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6

Jill posted some pics of Nurie and her family and couldn't resist another swipe at Heidi...her first two "in-law children" are so kind, respectful and loving. She can only pray the rest will be the same (winky face). I guess MM had his boundaries and didn't pay for enough classy dinners, so Jill (oh I'm sorry, God) laid it on Renee's heart that she had to move on.

Side note: I think every picture I have seen of Nurie's boys one or both look startled. Do they hold up a picture of Mahmo then snap the picture?

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 12
20 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

No mention of fiancee Heidi in Tim's bio. Make of that what you will. 

Jonathan was mentioned all the time about how "blessed" she was to have him for a future son in law.   Heidi doesn't give in to Jill's crazy.    I'm sure if asked Jill would spew some bs about how "she's not family until they are married" hoping that we don't know the aforementioned situation with Jonathan.   

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, Turquoise said:

Jill posted some pics of Nurie and her family and couldn't resist another swipe at Heidi...her first two "in-law children" are so kind, respectful and loving. She can only pray the rest will be the same (winky face). I guess MM had his boundaries and didn't pay for enough classy dinners, so Jill (oh I'm sorry, God) laid it on Renee's heart that she had to move on.

I think and hope that Jill's future in-laws will have her number and grifting off the in-laws will end.  Perhaps it will even have an upward effect on the two SILs.

• Like 10
40 minutes ago, graybrown bird said:

Jill's post about her "in-law children:  I, I, I, I...... then at last a token mention of God.  It's clear "I" is where her heart is.

I think from this post we should infer if any in law child refuses to be endlessly filmed by mama for content, refuses to allow their child to be filmed in the NICU, opts out of the ONCE a year family vacation, moves more than 5 miles away from the barndo, gets their own sm or anything else that makes mama unhappy then God is Bad!!  Right??

• Like 10
  • LOL 4
10 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

I think from this post we should infer if any in law child refuses to be endlessly filmed by mama for content, refuses to allow their child to be filmed in the NICU, opts out of the ONCE a year family vacation, moves more than 5 miles away from the barndo, gets their own sm or anything else that makes mama unhappy then God is Bad!!  Right??

Yes, Jill's faith in the Lord she claims to serve, pales in comparison to her faith in herself. She is definitely the main character and everyone needs to realize it. Her word is law!

• Like 18