Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, AstridM said:

If Jill had been present at Tim and Heidi’s engagement, she would’ve reacted like this to their immodest frontal hug! 🤣

IMG_8914.png

IMG_8926.jpeg

I think that Heidi may have even been raised to believe that a kiss before marriage will NOT send you straight to Hell!

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

I bet Jill buys TP in bulk for herself 🤣

Charmin Extra Soft and Fluffy for herself, and Dollar Tree sandpaper brand for her kids.

50 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Tim’s wedding:

Jill is going to  be wheeled down the aisle in a wheelchair because of her SEVERELY injured leg while wearing a white dress…

Hahahahaha.....oh wait, this might actually happen... 😳

• LOL 8
2 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

What a brown noser. 

And Jill means thanks for all the free stuff we grifted from your church. 

9B9A5C1C-9517-4064-B73E-C3ECA38B35BC.jpeg

I'm glad Jill added that it was old fashioned Sunday. I was thinking, "What the he** is that woman wearing?!"

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
4 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

I feel like a few of Jill posts can seem sexual (the poses, bare feet...). Maybe she's just extremely naive or she knows exaclty what she's doing.

Maybe she should start an Only Fans grift featuring her feet. Larsa Pippen does this and makes BANK. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
3 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Maybe she should start an Only Fans grift featuring her feet. Larsa Pippen does this and makes BANK. 

Those SEVERELY sexy and swollen feet will be world modeling and Dave will support it 100%! I don’t think anyone will pay for pics of her feet though. 

Dave is lazy he doesn’t care what Jill does to make $ to support him.

• LOL 6
14 hours ago, Future Cat Lady said:

I feel like a few of Jill posts can seem sexual (the poses, bare feet...). Maybe she's just extremely naive or she knows exaclty what she's doing.

I think she knows exactly what she's doing - she posts and then sits back and waits for anyone to dare suggest that what she's doing is provocative so she can cry about the heathens who are persecuting her for just trying to make a living and take care of her family!!

• Like 8
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

I think she knows exactly what she's doing - she posts and then sits back and waits for anyone to dare suggest that what she's doing is provocative so she can cry about the heathens who are persecuting her for just trying to make a living and take care of her family!!

And she would claim she has no idea what they're talking about.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, crazy8s said:

Jill spends too much time on the evil internet to be unaware of such things.

In general, I agree, but I also think screen grabs from videos are different overall. Maybe in some cases she's being purposefully provocative, but I do think sometimes taking a still from a 2 minute video is both amusing but also slightly unfair.  (But the unfairness doesn't matter, because..... she's Jill and she deserves it....)

6 minutes ago, deaja said:

In general, I agree, but I also think screen grabs from videos are different overall. Maybe in some cases she's being purposefully provocative, but I do think sometimes taking a still from a 2 minute video is both amusing but also slightly unfair.  (But the unfairness doesn't matter, because..... she's Jill and she deserves it....)

Isn't that the entire point of a snark page?

In this case the longer video was worse, with Jill vigorously shaking the pink object.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 12

Okay, folks, buckle up, get ready, and be sure you've stocked up on necessities including your favorite snacks and tipples: We're now just seven days away from the PLEXUS 2023 Leaders Retreat Caribbean Cruise. November 2 - 6, departing from Fort Lauderdale, FL - starring Jillpm Rodrigues!!!

I've been enjoying Jill's narc rage at being shut out of Teidi's engagement announcement so much that I nearly forgot.

However, no worries. We know Jill will oblige with a deluge of SM posts before, during, and after. (Well, "during" will depend on wifi access onboard ship. If it's an extra fee she'll have to grift a connection somehow.)

One thing I'm not sure about: did she "win" two tix for the cruise, so that David will go along, or did she get the "buddy" cruise which means she'll share a double room with another fabulous PLEXUS hun? She doctored up the announcement when she posted it on SM and I have wondered if she covered up the "Buddy" word with another word ("Fabulous" or some such). Will they be leaving in one of the vehicles soon, to drive to FL? Will it be a full on RV all family trip or will she and David leave the kids behind under Renee's care? 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Janelle and Christine from Sister Wives also do dildo Plexus shills. Maybe its taught at their leadership classes. 🤣

I pictured that class and died laughing. No ladies shake it harder yesss harder! Plexus doesn’t dissolve easily. Make it look appealing or you won’t get a prize! 

• LOL 13
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

Isn't that the entire point of a snark page?

In this case the longer video was worse, with Jill vigorously shaking the pink object.

Just to be clear, unfair isn't really the word I was looking for. I'm trying to say that with pictures, I think she clearly posts ones that could be taken "the wrong way" on purpose and then does a "who me?" innocent act but I think when a screenshot is taken from a video, much of the time, it's not something she's consciously doing for the clicks. It just goes with being on video.  But even if she's not doing it on purpose, it doesn't make it any less snarkable. ;)

Who among us haven't had their Zoom freeze at an unfortunate time since remote work started picking up more. ;)

14 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

I am evil I hope David doesn’t go and Jill gets stuck with somebody as special as herself for a roommate 🤣😈 on the cruise.

I hope she gets some shorts wearing, blue haired, pierced and tattooed lesbian for a room mate. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I hope she gets some shorts wearing, blue haired, pierced and tattooed lesbian for a room mate. 

Or a super outgoing party chick who keeps the cocktails flowing. 🤣 🤯

• Like 8
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

While Jill's head exploding would be grand, I could not in good faith do this to the poor theoretical lesbian. You know Jill would make it her personal project to "redeem" her, and post breathlessly about it. 

• Like 15
5 minutes ago, Turquoise said:

While Jill's head exploding would be grand, I could not in good faith do this to the poor theoretical lesbian. You know Jill would make it her personal project to "redeem" her, and post breathlessly about it. 

Ugh, good point, the person would suffer. Even a party girl would. Gosh, maybe someone who snores and smells  or just won't shut up (though that is Jill). 

Edited by libgirl2
  • LOL 8
Just now, libgirl2 said:

Ugh, good point, the person would suffer. Even a party girl would. Gosh, maybe someone who snores and smells  or just won't shut up (thought that is Jill). 

Uhhh that’s Dave with his sweet grunting noises lolz

• LOL 7
4 hours ago, graybrown bird said:

I can't think of anyone who deserves Jill as a cruise roommate -- except maybe Jill 2.0 if such a person exists.  

I'd throw Jessa in as her roomate. 1.) I feel she is just as much of a bitch as Jill. 2.)She named her kid Sprugeon.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 15
1 hour ago, CalicoKitty said:

"Exclusive entertainment"??  The mind boggles.

Would Jill be able to fit her ironing board and assortment of cowbells in a standard cabin? I've never been on a cruise, but I heard those things are tiny!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Luckily Jill doesn't qualify for the "exclusive entertainment".  You have to be a "higher up" qualifier for that.  But Jill could provide "low quality entertainment" for the people that just qualified for the cruise.  Jill just being Jill is "unique entertainment".

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
7 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

Luckily Jill doesn't qualify for the "exclusive entertainment".  You have to be a "higher up" qualifier for that.  But Jill could provide "low quality entertainment" for the people that just qualified for the cruise.  Jill just being Jill is "unique entertainment".

Yes she really is.

• LOL 9
On 10/25/2023 at 10:05 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Sorry, DBD is a non-entity as a father figure. It's all on Jill. 

Both parents are responsible for their kids.    Checking out by not parenting is just as bad as what Jill does.   Neglect is as bad for the kids' development as Jill's hyper control of them.

• Like 19
  • Applause 1