Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

She still has the braid in, her hair and the braid is a mess. Get Rene to fix your hair Jill.

Janessa was sitting there quiet and vacant eyed sucking on that rag. She looks like Dave aka vacant blank stare.

E86DAE24-5163-41A9-940A-FD30D3211B27.jpeg

Edited by oliviabenson
  • Sad 13
29 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

She still has the braid in, her hair and the braid is a mess. Get Rene to fix your hair Jill.

Janessa was sitting there quiet and vacant eyed sucking on that rag. She looks like Dave aka vacant blank stare.

In the last few pictures I have seen of her, I feel like she is going for sexy bed hair. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 9
24 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Holy Face Filters, Batman! When the mole on her cheek disappears, the filters are over the top. 

Give poor Janessa something to eat, Jill.  

• Like 17
35 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Janessa is plotting her revenge

• LOL 10

I think the braid is a clip-in or headband. She sure does look like she was doing the wild thing. Folks are going to think she was stepping out on David.

Is JillR going to start her own church? One they can't be kicked out of?

• LOL 10
Just now, GeeGolly said:

I think the braid is a clip-in or headband. She sure does look like she was doing the wild thing. Folks are going to think she was stepping out on David.

It's a headband. Someone found it on Amazon.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Church of hunk and the perpetual grift 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
38 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

I don't think Jill's godly posts mean anything. They were merely fb re posts from the woman Jill showed a bunch pics of in Austin.

Jill's top secret news is surely a plexus recruitment or sale of some sort. She is freshly motivated by her upline at gold school to shill the stuff and reach the next level.

A good laugh for you all, if you do a search of Plexus Events, Dalton Ohio the results will show Plexus LGBTQ & Allied Chamber of Commerce 🏳️‍🌈 They have an event this week. Maybe Jill is going to invite some friends. 😂

Jill’s pea brain just exploded. 

• LOL 12
57 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Jill's top secret news is surely a plexus recruitment or sale of some sort. She is freshly motivated by her upline at gold school to shill the stuff and reach the next level.

I still remember when my friend's husband excitedly gave my ex-husband his business card with him listed as "manager" of I don't remember what. He was very secretive but very excited to get my ex into this great business opportunity. It was Amway. One of the things they are told to make it secretive and exciting to get  people interested. My ex was not. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

I think I have an idea of what is going on. My friend who sells Plexus is at the conference and just posted about a new product they were all given to taste and guess what it is. Nope, its not pomegranate and they are sworn to secrecy until the big reveal. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 9
4 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

2FD768A3-9453-436B-87AA-7E6A94DB0CD4.jpeg

Plexus related?

This sounds like every scam type post you run across on the internet. There’s no way I’d be commenting other than to tell her to stop scamming people. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 5
  • Applause 14
1 hour ago, mythoughtis said:

This sounds like every scam type post you run across on the internet. There’s no way I’d be commenting other than to tell her to stop scamming people. 

It's like those late-night TV ads.

If you call right now, you'll get two Wackos for the price of one. Just pay shipping and handling. This deal is only good for the next 60 seconds, so don't wait. Operators are standing by to take your order. This amazing offer won't be repeated! 

Then the same ad runs again 15 minutes later. 

What's so special about Dalton, Ohio, btw?

Edited by BradandJanet
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
7 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

2FD768A3-9453-436B-87AA-7E6A94DB0CD4.jpeg

Plexus related?

When I saw this on her FB page, I thought, WTF does she think she is?  “I have some secret news but you have to meet this criteria to find out what it is!”  She honestly thinks she’s some kind of celebrity!

7 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Their eyes; they give me the creeps.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

It seems that Dalton is 60 miles from my home; so, technically, I could make it there in an hour or so.  Don't hold your breath waiting for me to arrive, Jill.  As a fellow OHIO"an" (WTF?), I do wonder what is happening in Dalton though.

• LOL 19

A post by Jill (I’m leaving out the picture)

”Loved meeting up with these ladies for a Plexus meeting in our area!  How special!  ❤️ Renee has now joined me in Plexus!  So excited!   😁🥰  God is Good!  Thanks for planning this, (edited out name)❤️

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 17
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

A post by Jill (I’m leaving out the picture)

”Loved meeting up with these ladies for a Plexus meeting in our area!  How special!  ❤️ Renee has now joined me in Plexus!  So excited!   😁🥰  God is Good!  Thanks for planning this, (edited out name)❤️

Poor Renee. She will never be out from under Jill's thumb. Amazing how you've grown your own downline, Jill. 😠

• Like 3
  • Sad 16
1 hour ago, Westiepeach said:

Several questions. Where is Renee getting money for this venture? And how is she going to sell anything if she is not allowed to have her own SM accounts? And wouldn't Renee be in direct competition with Mahmo? And won't Mahmo just take credit for anything Renee "sells"? 🤔

Same questions.

Trying to picture how this would even work for Renee. Mama posts her plexus promos and false health claims on SM. 15min later Renee "hops on mama's fb page" to post the same things??

What is probably the truth is mama needed not just another name in her downline but also someone at home to do the majority of Jill's own plexus work.

Mama is so busy traveling, starting a magazine, shopping for clothing for herself, decor for the barndo and all. I foresee Renee now doing most of Jill's plexus work so Gold leader mama can devote her time to leading team zoom mtgs and things that get mama more attention.

• Like 16
  • Sad 8
6 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Same questions.

Trying to picture how this would even work for Renee. Mama posts her plexus promos and false health claims on SM. 15min later Renee "hops on mama's fb page" to post the same things??

What is probably the truth is mama needed not just another name in her downline but also someone at home to do the majority of Jill's own plexus work.

Mama is so busy traveling, starting a magazine, shopping for clothing for herself, decor for the barndo and all. I foresee Renee now doing most of Jill's plexus work so Gold leader mama can devote her time to leading team zoom mtgs and things that get mama more attention.

I think you are right. If Renee was your average young woman, with friends, a busy social life, I could see her being able to sell the stuff but she has none of that. This is just an other warm body that Jill can add to her downline. Its not so much the selling, it is how many people are under you. 

• Like 15

Who is Rene gonna sell to? She has no SM or friends. 

Rene will get her own SM (controlled by Mahmo) in 3…2…1.

And now poor Rene will bother everybody at the churches they grift at to buy plexus.

And poor Rene is not getting married anytime soon, Jill needs a bestie and a maid at home. Guess once the next daughter turns 18 Rene might get married.

• Sad 14

Doesn't Jill get Plexus points just for bringing hew people in? She'll probably sign up Tessie next. Is Kaylee already a Plexus pusher? 

I'm sure the Plexus Gold School informed Jill and the others exactly what they need to do to become rich selling Pink Powders. 

• Like 11
9 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

I doubt Jill does anything but print out chore lists for her blessings.

Renee or Tessie probably does that too.☹️

I think it is possible that Jill will get more plexus points towards the next level if she shifts some of her own sales to Renee. It's all about the downline in an mlm scheme. But Renee will have to pay the annual ambassador fee and buy the welcome pack to get Jill points.

Even if Renee got her own social media who would that be? A look at Timothy's shows Jill's downline, some of Jonathan's family, Tim's aunts, uncles and married cousins, pastors of the rod grift churches, etc. He must have sent friend requests to every fundie he could think of, so I would guess Renee's would likely be the same. But anyone think Jason Duggar is going to buy some plexus if he accepts a friend request from Renee on fb.

The only thing we can be certain of is Renee joining plexus is a benefit in some way for mama. We all know everything that happens in the rod world is solely to benefit and glorify mama. ☹️

• Like 15
20 hours ago, crazy8s said:

I don't think Jill's godly posts mean anything. They were merely fb re posts from the woman Jill showed a bunch pics of in Austin.

A good laugh for you all, if you do a search of Plexus Events, Dalton Ohio the results will show Plexus LGBTQ & Allied Chamber of Commerce 🏳️‍🌈 They have an event this week. Maybe Jill is going to invite some friends. 😂

Does JillyBean think everything and anything to do with Plexus is godly? Maybe she thinks LGBTQ is some new Plexus product….

It seems like too much of a coincidence that she is looking for people near Dalton for a secret event.

Renee is probably going to be sent to sell Plexus to the people who know to avoid Jill.

• Sad 5

Does this mean that Renee will get to go with Jill to all her fancy training seminars in Texas, or Nashville, or on a cruise?  Will they wear matching sweatblouses (kudos to whoever coined that term) with the name of whatever city they're in?  Maybe matching cowgirl boots and bedazzled vests?  Will they stand together on the hotel staircase and warble hymns in two-part harmony for the assembled guests?

Or is Renee relegated to staying home and keeping house, making sure Big Papa gets fed, keeping an eye on her little sisters, continue to make and shill her sad earrings, but now with the added bonus of doing all of Jill's paperwork and deliveries?

Either way it sucks for her.

• Like 9
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 2
3 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Does this mean that Renee will get to go with Jill to all her fancy training seminars in Texas, or Nashville, or on a cruise?  Will they wear matching sweatblouses (kudos to whoever coined that term) with the name of whatever city they're in?  Maybe matching cowgirl boots and bedazzled vests?  Will they stand together on the hotel staircase and warble hymns in two-part harmony for the assembled guests?

Or is Renee relegated to staying home and keeping house, making sure Big Papa gets fed, keeping an eye on her little sisters, continue to make and shill her sad earrings, but now with the added bonus of doing all of Jill's paperwork and deliveries?

I really don't think she will go to these events unless Jill can use it to her advantage. 

• Like 10
10 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Will she take Renee on the Plexus cruise instead of David? She took David to Nashville on Renee’s 21st birthday 😢.

Edited by AstridM
  • Like 1
  • Sad 8
2 hours ago, AstridM said:

Will she take Renee on the Plexus cruise instead of David? She took David to Nashville on Renee’s 21st birthday 😢.

I'm sure David will be on the cruise short of imminent death. He'll be in buffet and bikini heaven on that boat. 

• LOL 15
12 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I'm sure David will be on the cruise short of imminent death. He'll be in buffet and bikini heaven on that boat. 

No way Dave will pass up a free meal at an all you can eat buffet, especially if it is better than the slop Jill (rarely) serves. And it will sure beat the cheap pizza they eat. Ah, and then there are the ladies! 😘

• LOL 7
6 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Same questions.

Angry and SAD.

• Sad 9
6 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

No way Dave will pass up a free meal at an all you can eat buffet, especially if it is better than the slop Jill (rarely) serves. And it will sure beat the cheap pizza they eat. Ah, and then there are the ladies! 😘

Jill is going to be exhausted from throwing elbows to fend off all those ladies who are looking for a sweetly grunting hunk who dips up first like David of their very own.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 18