Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

I know WOACB isn't the most reliable or even barely liked person, but she posted about this last night:

"Jill & David agreed to a plea deal which included a fine. The final payment of the fine was paid last week on September 18, 2023."

No mention of how much the fine was, but im sure it SEVERELY cut into the Jill&Dave Variety Hour of Entertainment for Them and Them Only budget.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
24 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

I know WOACB isn't the most reliable or even barely liked person, but she posted about this last night:

"Jill & David agreed to a plea deal which included a fine. The final payment of the fine was paid last week on September 18, 2023."

No mention of how much the fine was, but im sure it SEVERELY cut into the Jill&Dave Variety Hour of Entertainment for Them and Them Only budget.

Persecution! Daniel is displeased!!

• LOL 14
1 hour ago, ALittleShelfish said:

So woacb has them paying the last of their fine 9/18 for the PawPaw Tunnel vandalism and Jill has a new fb post up of her and dave visiting the Jug Bridge Historical site in Fredrick, Maryland. Because she just loves visiting historical sites... so neat.

We know she usually posts a week to two weeks after events, so did they have to show up in court to make the last payment and have the case closed?

• Like 8
  • Useful 4
16 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

So woacb has them paying the last of their fine 9/18 for the PawPaw Tunnel vandalism and Jill has a new fb post up of her and dave visiting the Jug Bridge Historical site in Fredrick, Maryland. Because she just loves visiting historical sites... so neat.

We know she usually posts a week to two weeks after events, so did they have to show up in court to make the last payment and have the case closed?

The courts were probably backed up, and that was his one and only court date. I doubt they could pay a $500 fine in installments. WOACB thought that the Rods were still tight with the Duggars based on FF mcing Nurie's reception. She fails to note he was the only actual Duggar present at that event. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
26 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Tim can elope during the cruise. The only time he can do anything without his mommy and her finger meddling.

That was going to be my suggestion too. Just have the wedding while they’re gone. 😁

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Court date? Damaging something else? Stay tuned….

”On the road again. 🥰 One of my favorite things to do, is to check out the historical sights near where we are.  😊  This place below is so neat!  ❤️

F04C426C-CBC4-45D4-B3E5-54AC04B56A13.jpeg

• LOL 8
2 hours ago, Notabug said:

WOCB probably also forgets that FF' s wife is Nurie's husband's sister and he would've attended on that basis and not because of any love for the Rodriguii.

Anna was there too, and I seem to recall that she made some catty remarks about Nurie's dress or reception, something.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 9
1 hour ago, sagittarius sue said:

Anna was there too, and I seem to recall that she made some catty remarks about Nurie's dress or reception, something.

I think it might have been something like Anna dressed up for her parents' anniversary party, which was the same weekend, but wore a jean skirt and t-shirt to the wedding.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 3
5 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I think it might have been something like Anna dressed up for her parents' anniversary party, which was the same weekend, but wore a jean skirt and t-shirt to the wedding.

I believe the anniversary party was that same evening (reception was in the afternoon). That would account for the lack of food. The Rods showed up at the Keller's party with their feedbags on. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 1
8 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Why does Jill even own a house? They are never there.

I think it's a place to store her hoard of children while she and Dave gallivant around on their dates and "once a year" vacations.

• Like 8
  • Sad 9

Court paper for an appearance show up online with the file date top right stated 8/23/23, Dave and Jill take a trip with no kids, no grift stop shown, Jill tries to be clever by not naming the "neat" historic place, but films the signage identifying it as in Maryland...yep court appearance and pay a fine is my guess.

Normally Jill would be posting about hubby planned this wonderful getaway, pics of hotel room, restaurants, etc would be included.

I looked back to her fb posts for that week. Premature Gideon birth video, Ma and Daddy's anniversary video and the god bothering fair and tractor pull. The fair was the 9th-14th.

• Like 5
  • Useful 8

Q: If Jill and David are in Maryland paying a fine for defacing a historical site, why would she post a picture of them at another historical site?

A: Spite. Jill's version of FU to the world. So much for being meek and humble, Jilly. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 13
  • LOL 3
15 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

You're right.  She didn't say anything, just dissed Nurthan with her outfitt.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

99953817-A27E-4974-B8FF-DAF16CC19FA5.jpeg

1AE1403B-EB84-4BBF-909B-4BC841C4B372.jpeg

$50 for a 3 oz bottle of “magical lotion” that cures everything and can be used as hair conditioner and after shave lotion for men. and cures mosquitoes bites, burns. 

(Woman linked on Jill’s stories said all that and more about this lotion)

All false advertising in my opinion.

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 12
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, Turquoise said:

Speaking of wearing correct size...you can see each individual finger through the pocket it's so tight. How incredibly modest.
And, it's just hideous

image.png.e4a386ff0463afa0122809a3049741af.png

The clothes these folks wear - never modest and never appropriate for the activity.

image.png.bd16b7ba7c539bf0aa8d6fc5829e5543.png

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 11
On 9/25/2023 at 7:04 PM, sagittarius sue said:

Nurie’s dress was fine, if a bit old-fashioned.  At least she didn’t have to pay a fortune for it.  I recall Anna wearing a bag of a brown dress to that wedding.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
8 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

The clothes these folks wear - never modest and never appropriate for the activity.

image.png.bd16b7ba7c539bf0aa8d6fc5829e5543.png

If the women dressed modest and wore no makeup they’d never catch a husband. They advertise their bodies because that’s they got, no education, no personality, no wit, no $. Hey sweet grunting hunk marry me because I have no education, can’t work and have no $. I need a man to support me and fill my open womb with 35 blessings! 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

Jill's bestie Heather is in her plexus downline. The rest of Heather's family seem less than thrilled to be having pics taken with the rods.

Maybe the daughter that was tagged can tell Renee how she has her own house cleaning business to make some money.🙂

• Like 17
46 minutes ago, Turquoise said:

Speaking of wearing correct size...you can see each individual finger through the pocket it's so tight. How incredibly modest.
And, it's just hideous

image.png.e4a386ff0463afa0122809a3049741af.png

Yes hideous and however does she even walk it that?

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
27 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

36208E21-A16E-4DA7-BE4B-6CE8F9C39351.jpeg

644971E6-E839-411D-B205-1BA49E9E2103.jpeg

EB06B35D-89C2-4BCE-A0EC-1C3BFDDD8473.jpeg

52D43709-E5F4-4880-A55D-A682024C163D.jpeg

Is she 13?

6 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Jill has on a necklace with two faces on it. Bet it's her and hunk. How very middle school. 

The entire post is peak middle school.

• Like 8
  • LOL 9
29 minutes ago, louannems said:

Nurie’s dress was fine, if a bit old-fashioned.  At least she didn’t have to pay a fortune for it.  I recall Anna wearing a bag of a brown dress to that wedding.

Anna wore a brown skirt and a plain T-shirt. Why do I remember that? 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

36208E21-A16E-4DA7-BE4B-6CE8F9C39351.jpeg

644971E6-E839-411D-B205-1BA49E9E2103.jpeg

EB06B35D-89C2-4BCE-A0EC-1C3BFDDD8473.jpeg

52D43709-E5F4-4880-A55D-A682024C163D.jpeg

What a couple of schlubs those husbands are.  Yuck.

I'm old enough to be Jilly's mother, but isn't a woman in her forties a bit too old to be using "besties?"  Is Jilly the new "world's oldest teenager?"  (RIP Dick Clark.)  😝

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 13
1 minute ago, xwordfanatik said:

What a couple of schlubs those husbands are.  Yuck.

I'm old enough to be Jilly's mother, but isn't a woman in her forties a bit too old to be using "besties?"  Is Jilly the new "world's oldest teenager?"  (RIP Dick Clark.)  😝

I guess someone  has to carry the mantle? lol! 

• LOL 8
4 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Using the word "bestie" is also not a Gen X thing.  It's more millennial, and yes, grown women do refer to their BFFs as bestie on social media.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Jill has on a necklace with two faces on it. Bet it's her and hunk. How very middle school. 

I zoomed it, it’s too blurry but I do think it’s Jill and her sweetly grunting babe in the picture 

A3BBADB6-8FA4-4902-8F11-23AB15E5B7C0.jpeg

The male is definitely Dave. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9