Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Reunion Spoilers, Previews, Gossip, Etc.

• Start Topic

Yo was at the reunion for a short time only.  Also, she wears a LOT of white, and it usually looks very good on her.

I believe she's sick.  I think all those supplements are hurting her more than helping her though.  She seems much more the type to be frustrated about being ill, than to "milk" being ill for sympathy.  To me, anyway.  I think she's always been healthy, and this has thrown her more because of that.  Also, I wouldn't be surprised if menopause, or peri-menopause plays a huge part in her "symptoms."  Forgetting proper names, or what you went in a room to pick up, for example, is pretty common when your hormones are changing like that.

I also wonder how many of them are on HRT or even HGH?  That's going to mess with you too.

• Love 4

Yo was at the reunion for a short time only.  Also, she wears a LOT of white, and it usually looks very good on her.

I believe she's sick. 

She usually looks beautiful in white but for the past couple months, judging from her instagram pics, she really looks sick.  I think when the reunion was filmed, she was very ill and I think white would be a bad choice. And the only reason Bravo would choose it would be to emphasize how sick she is.  I didn't mean to insinuate that she wasn't sick at all because if she was faking this, well, then she'd be sicker than merely having Lyme. 

• Love 2

Good point Rye.  Also, she looks best in real white, I'm not sure off white is really her. 

I love her in pastels though, she's just about my favorite dresser, Camile does well too.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2

I think all the menopause mommas are on HRT.  

I think Lisa V, Kyle and Lisa R are one couch

Kim, Brandi, Yolanda, Eileen one couch.  Once Yolanda leaves it is even.  And Eileen and Kim are at least talking.  

Lisa V and Brandi still have the slap heard round the world to be aired.

Would Eileen get a seat of honor?  

Edited by jinjer

Kim, Brandi, Yolanda, Eileen one couch.  Once Yolanda leaves it is even.  And Eileen and Kim are at least talking.  

March 10th the slap airs and they are still in Ansterdam

Slap?  There's an upcoming episode with a slap?  

OMG!  Where have I been?

According to my on-line Direct TV guide, it says that Brandi "playfully" slaps Lisa. I can't link it, of course, and I am hanging my head in shame that I have already checked the guide for a  show that is not airing for almost 2 weeks. However, my (legitimate) excuse is that I was curious to see if they were at the reunion by then. 

Anyway, I am not really surprised it is "playful". We know the editing monkeys like to play with us and as low class and generally stupid as Brandi is, I think she is smarter than to smack Lisa for real. Or not.

• Love 3

According to my on-line Direct TV guide, it says that Brandi "playfully" slaps Lisa. I can't link it, of course, and I am hanging my head in shame that I have already checked the guide for a  show that is not airing for almost 2 weeks. However, my (legitimate) excuse is that I was curious to see if they were at the reunion by then. 

Anyway, I am not really surprised it is "playful". We know the editing monkeys like to play with us and as low class and generally stupid as Brandi is, I think she is smarter than to smack Lisa for real. Or not.

Was it playful in the way that Brandi playfully threw wine on Eileen? I totally expect a soap opera moment from the slap, but I am curious about what led up to it and how it turned into a slap. Like I wonder if she is playing out a script that she hasn't quite filled Lisa in on, like she did with Eileen.

• Love 2

Did Not Realize They Go To Barcelona Also?!...Or Perhaps Kim Thought They Were In Barcelona But Were Actually in AmsterDamn?!

Lisa Van Der Pump Is Wearing This Hat In The Slap Clip

montybrinson
5 months ago
@kimrichards11 sent this to me from Barcelona saying she missed me with a❤. It's always nice to know you're missed by loved ones... #friends #love #heart #life #rhobh #Barcelona #family @kylerichards18 @yolondafoster @brandiglanville @lisavanderpump

https://instagram.com/p/tn7XEzwfL9/?modal=true

10616778_1470370549917078_470457569_n.jp

Did Not Realize They Go To Barcelona Also?!...Or Perhaps Kim Thought They Were In Barcelona But Were Actually in AmsterDamn?!

Lisa Van Der Pump Is Wearing This Hat In The Slap Clip

montybrinson

5 months ago

@kimrichards11 sent this to me from Barcelona saying she missed me with a❤. It's always nice to know you're missed by loved ones... #friends #love #heart #life #rhobh #Barcelona #family @kylerichards18 @yolondafoster @brandiglanville @lisavanderpump

https://instagram.com/p/tn7XEzwfL9/?modal=true

10616778_1470370549917078_470457569_n.jp

Maybe Kim thinks Barcelona and Amsterdam are the same country! LOL Who knows where the photo was taken, I suspect Monty is taking massive pain pills and might not know/remember where the photo was taken as the cancer had spread by then, not to mention Kim does not always know where she is at any given moment.

• Love 2

Or maybe they hit Barcelona for some shopping before returning home, but they were all getting along, and Kim was sober, so Bravo decided not to bother to air it?

At this point, Kim being sober would likely be shocking enough for Bravo to air.

• Love 19

Or maybe they hit Barcelona for some shopping before returning home, but they were all getting along, and Kim was sober, so Bravo decided not to bother to air it?

Kim would never have stood close to Kyle, there was major damage done to their relationship at the dinner we saw on "first look".

• Love 2

Maybe Kim thinks Barcelona and Amsterdam are the same country! LOL Who knows where the photo was taken, I suspect Monty is taking massive pain pills and might not know/remember where the photo was taken as the cancer had spread by then, not to mention Kim does not always know where she is at any given moment.

Yep, In The First Look Clip Kim Says That After Taking The Pill Poker Night She Landed in The Hospital The Next Day...All The While The Next Day/Eve/Night She Is @ SUR

montybrinson

6 months ago

At Sur celebrating @kcjay birthday with @kimrichards11 @ @brookewiederhorn @twiederd @whittles99 and others #birthday #dinner #celebration #rhobh #family #heart #love #sur

23 August 2014  10597270_1493434297571762_298525828_n.jp

22 August 2014  10616352_285442344972708_1638281704_n.jp

montybrinson

6 months ago

After a few different wardrobe changes we finally agreed what @kimrichards11 is wearing tonight. Poker night #fashion #poker #love #family #heart #rhobh #malibu #ca #life #friends

• Love 8

Yep, In The First Look Clip Kim Says That After Taking The Pill Poker Night She Landed in The Hospital The Next Day...All The While The Next Day/Eve/Night She Is @ SUR

montybrinson

6 months agoAt Sur celebrating @kcjay birthday with @kimrichards11 @ @brookewiederhorn @twiederd @whittles99 and others #birthday #dinner #celebration #rhobh #family #heart #love #sur

23 August 2014  10597270_1493434297571762_298525828_n.jp

22 August 2014  10616352_285442344972708_1638281704_n.jp

montybrinson

6 months ago

After a few different wardrobe changes we finally agreed what @kimrichards11 is wearing tonight. Poker night #fashion #poker #love #family #heart #rhobh #malibu #ca #life #friends

Wow, excellent finds! Funny how she doesn't look like she is in any pain at all in any of these pictures.

• Love 8

Good point Rye.  Also, she looks best in real white, I'm not sure off white is really her. 

I love her in pastels though, she's just about my favorite dresser, Camile does well too.

Agreed, Yo looks gorgeous in pastels. Honestly, the woman is just straight up beautiful and it's not hard for her to look good, but pastels really complement her hair and coloring. I hope they don't dress her in something drab.

• Love 2
(edited)

Aww when I see Lisa trying on her cute white hat with so much pride, my mind goes to, "before the day ends, girlfriend is going to get slapped by Brandi Glanville!"

Edited by quinn
  • Love 2
(edited)

Boy!  I can't wait for this reunion!!! Mainly because I can't stand Brandi and it's been a long time coming for her to get what's coming her way.  I hope Lisa R/Kyle/Eileen destroys her every level: from the wine throwing, to coming between sisters, her comment about Kyle's husband not wanting her and setting up Lisa R to be attacked by Kinglsey, I mean, Kim.  I wonder is Lisa V/Mohemmed being friends, which offends Brandi, will get brought up too.  I think she hates that friendship because Mohemmed didn't play her silly, smear campaign against Joanna Krupa.  Then when the men come on stage, please give me some of Mauricio vs Brandi!  I need this after her claim that Mauricio don't want Kyle. 

As for the Kim/Kyle just reading the tweets from Kitty seems like it got really emotional.  I don't know how Kim is gonna defend her actions, she's not really that good on reunions.  I hope the ladies went in her but because Brandi was the master manipulator she might not get hit too hard for what happened in Holland. 

At this point, Kim being sober would likely be shocking enough for Bravo to air.

Dying laughing!

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 8

I feel so sorry for Yolanda. I'm still fighting short term memory loss from a concussion last fall. I cannot imagine living with her symptoms. To have this thrust upon her suddenly and with no fault of her own. Mine was from ballroom dancing so at least I knew the dangers.

• Love 2

April 7 is Part 1 of the Reunion. http://www.accesshollywood.com/yolanda-fosters-rhobh-reunion-cut-short-due-to-lyme-disease_article_104918

Gee I wonder who their close source is could it rhyme with guile, bile or vile? Kyle was just on their show last week.

That means there are FIVE more regular episodes before the Reunion.

Dang I thought this would be over before RHONY.  Oh well Andy is going to drag and squeeze whatever ratings he gets out this season.

• Love 2

April 7 is Part 1 of the Reunion. http://www.accesshollywood.com/yolanda-fosters-rhobh-reunion-cut-short-due-to-lyme-disease_article_104918

Gee I wonder who their close source is could it rhyme with guile, bile or vile? Kyle was just on their show last week.

That means there are FIVE more regular episodes before the Reunion.

Isn't that also the date of the season premiere of RHONYC?

That might make up for the ending of my beloved VPR.

Maybe.  

Dang I thought this would be over before RHONY.  Oh well Andy is going to drag and squeeze whatever ratings he gets out this season.

NY ratings were so dismal last season he is probably trying to draft off the success of RHOBH.  Guess again if the ratings aren't closer to 2 million this week another drop this week and the mighty Andy will have fallen on his face.

NY ratings were so dismal last season he is probably trying to draft off the success of RHOBH. Guess again if the ratings aren't closer to 2 million this week another drop this week and the mighty Andy will have fallen on his face.

Exactly hes already putting all his eggs into a basket that his babe Bethenny will save NY.

• Love 1

I think The Richards Sisters will have first chair, the soap girls will have 3rd chair status and brandi/lisa will 2nd chair.  And Andy will do his blonde girls couch and brown girls couch, like he did in season 1 with the navy dresses and black dresses.  Poor Eileen will be sitting next to Brandi!

Kyle vs Kim Reunion News

It was a very emotional and raw conversation as Kim described what had happened with the dog and Alexia,” an insider told Radar Online on March 5. “But when she revealed that she hoped Kingsley could be trained to not be so aggressive, and returned to her home, Kyle just rolled her eyes.”

“According to Kyle, the dog needs to be kept away from her sister, and other people, because the animal is just too dangerous. For Kim to even consider keeping Kingsley was appalling to Kyle because of the risk of further injury to others. Kim just refuses to acknowledge the dog is dangerous and still won’t give him up.”

Kim “wants nothing to do with her sister right now,” Radar‘s source claimed. “It’s just not about Kingsley. There are feelings of betrayal coming from Kim because she thinks Kyle didn’t come to her defense when there were questions about her sobriety during filming for the show.”

• Love 2

Kyle vs Kim Reunion News

What is this  defending Kim's sobriety shat?  How can Kyle, who Brandi has said needs to be kept away know if Kim is sober or has been sober?  Sobriety is a fairly personal thing unless you breach it in a big way say like wandering around hotel room halls with out any pants on in a stupor, or "taking the wrong medication" in Paris-it is called using, or taking unprescribed pain medication.  So there are three examples of this dingbat not being sober.  Of course Brandi saying she isn't sober means nothing.  Let's see if I have this straight-Kim on Brandi's advice thinks Kyle is a bad sister because she doesn't defend her sobriety the very sobriety that Brandi publicly challenges? 

What is the point of defending it if it is not true? 

• Love 5
(edited)

Reunion News

From tmz.com

Kim Richards
Harry Hamlin Dirt All Made Up ...
To Piss Off Lisa Rinna
3/5/2015 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fans have been speculating wildly about what dirt Kim has on Hamlin -- but we've learned she made the whole thing up just to get under Rinna's skin.
Production sources tell us the issue will be brought up again on the reunion episode -- and Kim will admit she created the whole story.
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/05/kim-richards-lisa-rinna-fight-husband-harry-hamlin-story-make-up/#ixzz3ThZrCRH0

source

ETA:

From eonline.com

Does Kim need an intervention? Not according to Kyle, but the two aren't on the best of terms and Kyle said she's not sure where Kim stands with her sobriety currently. "I hope she's OK, I think she is," she said.

The two did see each other at the reunion, but don't expect that to be full of hugs and kisses. "The reunion was worse than Amsterdam," Kyle told us. "I didn't leave my bed for two days after the reunion. I couldn't go anywhere. It was just so upsetting."

source

From crazydaysandnights.net

Apparently this Real Housewife was given a choice. If she wanted to stay on the show then she had to say the story was made up (it wasn’t) otherwise she would be fired. The producers wanted the accused on the show more than the accuser. Look for one big name to be gone next season though.

source

Edited by quinn
  • Love 2

Let me preface this by saying, I do not watch Atlanta.  So my knowledge of most of the characters personalities doesn't go much further than random snippets of episodes I've seen.  But yesterday during a marathon, I saw large chunks of several Altanta reunions. 

Eileen reminds me of Phaedra.

Phaedra is interesting and odd.  All soft spoken, ladylike, calm and reasonable Southern charm.  Until she's not.  I couldn't believe the change in the woman that sat on the 1st reunion couch to the one on whichever reunion I watched last. The dramatic voice and mannerisms.  Her eyerolls and disses were killing me.  I think this is Eileen.  I'm predicting she's going to become a lot unhinged at the reunion.  If not this season, by next for sure.  She reminds me so much of someone who seemingly has it all together on the outside and under the surface is a bubbling cauldron of dramatic crazy.

I hope at the reunion she does show a more fiery side but I'd like to see at least one of them not reduced to a screaming, sobbing piles of shiny satin and hair.

• Love 4

Reunion News

From crazydaysandnights.net

source

Ahhh CDAN. I've been reading it for years and it stopped being a valid blind site around 2011 when it was sold. Before that he used to have a few blinds a day maybe. Now he has 20+ everyday. That said, the current "enty" has made it publicly clear that he's "friends" with Brandi's BFF Jennifer G, so that may be his source on this one.

I think Kim had nothing, nada on Harry. But I'm sure things DO exist about Harry that Lisa wouldn't want known. And Lisa reacted without thinking through that Kim was bluffing.

• Love 4
(edited)

I hope at the reunion she does show a more fiery side but I'd like to see at least one of them not reduced to a screaming, sobbing piles of shiny satin and hair.

Now I want to be reduced to a screaming sobbing pile of shiny satin & hair - just once before I DIE (and you will be the responsible party for killing me with the funny!).

Oh, and Atlanta Phaedra and her fugly fucking eyeshadow can't hold a candle anywhere near Eileen's fine ass.  :-)

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 3

The thing with Phaedra though is that she was a liar straight out of the gate - if you watched the show, you would see that she conducted this whole charade around her son's expected birth date because she didn't want to simply admit that she conceived him out of wedlock. It was played for light comedy at the time - and it was funny - but Phaedra pretty much let us know right away that there was a big discrepancy between what she was selling and what she actually had to offer. Eileen seems more legit to me (so far).

• Love 6
(edited)

According to my on-line Direct TV guide, it says that Brandi "playfully" slaps Lisa. I can't link it, of course, and I am hanging my head in shame that I have already checked the guide for a  show that is not airing for almost 2 weeks. However, my (legitimate) excuse is that I was curious to see if they were at the reunion by then.

Looking forward to learning how to "playfully" slap someone.   I'll file it away next to "How To Playfully Throw Wine in Someone's Face" and "How to Playfully Accuse Someone of Being a Homewrecker".

(Makes a mental note to send Brandi a Thank You note for sharing these little life lessons with us)

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 6

March 05, 2015 
Kyle Richards Responds to ‘RHOBH’ Fight Between Sister Kim and Lisa Rinna

Extra

Reports now say in the season’s upcoming reunion show, it will be revealed that Kim was lying about having a secret about Hamlin just to get under Lisa’s skin.

“Extra” caught up with Kim’s sister and co-star Kyle Richards on Thursday, and Kyle set the record straight, saying, “[Kim] did not say that she was making anything up.”

Kyle did confirm the altercation between Kim and Lisa came up again during taping of the reunion show, and said the two are still not talking.

The reality star said, "You know, you go into the reunion to clarify some things and sort of maybe explain where you were coming from in different situations, and hopefully by the end of the reunion have some resolution. Unfortunately, this reunion really didn't end up that way."

She continued, "It was really devastating to a lot of us. We were so upset, so emotional. I know that myself, along with quite a few of the other girls, didn’t leave the house for a couple days after. It was so emotionally draining."

Richards also revealed another emotionally charged topic was addressed at the reunion -- the situation with Kim's Pit Bull, who attacked Kyle’s 18-year-old daughter Alexia, sending her to the hospital.

Kyle did not discuss what was said during the taping, but added, "My daughter is better. She did have a surgery, but she's better now. Her hand is better, she's good."

As for Kim, Kyle admitted, "Right now things with my sister are not great, to be honest... It has been a really difficult time between Amsterdam and what happened at Poker Night, what happened with the dog… it’s difficult. It really is. Having your relationship play out and having millions of people watching it, it’s not easy sometimes."

Kyle called Season 5 of “RHOBH” the craziest of all. Will she be back for more? "I change my mind on a daily basis. It will be much more difficult to make a decision this season. It’s been such an emotional season for me.”

http://extratv.com/2015/03/05/kyle-richards-responds-to-rhobh-fight-between-sister-kim-and-lisa-rinna/

• Love 2

March 05, 2015 

Extra

Reports now say in the season’s upcoming reunion show, it will be revealed that Kim was lying about having a secret about Hamlin just to get under Lisa’s skin.

“Extra” caught up with Kim’s sister and co-star Kyle Richards on Thursday, and Kyle set the record straight, saying, “[Kim] did not say that she was making anything up.”

Kyle did confirm the altercation between Kim and Lisa came up again during taping of the reunion show, and said the two are still not talking.

The reality star said, "You know, you go into the reunion to clarify some things and sort of maybe explain where you were coming from in different situations, and hopefully by the end of the reunion have some resolution. Unfortunately, this reunion really didn't end up that way."

She continued, "It was really devastating to a lot of us. We were so upset, so emotional. I know that myself, along with quite a few of the other girls, didn’t leave the house for a couple days after. It was so emotionally draining."

Richards also revealed another emotionally charged topic was addressed at the reunion -- the situation with Kim's Pit Bull, who attacked Kyle’s 18-year-old daughter Alexia, sending her to the hospital.

Kyle did not discuss what was said during the taping, but added, "My daughter is better. She did have a surgery, but she's better now. Her hand is better, she's good."

As for Kim, Kyle admitted, "Right now things with my sister are not great, to be honest... It has been a really difficult time between Amsterdam and what happened at Poker Night, what happened with the dog… it’s difficult. It really is. Having your relationship play out and having millions of people watching it, it’s not easy sometimes."

Kyle called Season 5 of “RHOBH” the craziest of all. Will she be back for more? "I change my mind on a daily basis. It will be much more difficult to make a decision this season. It’s been such an emotional season for me.”

http://extratv.com/2015/03/05/kyle-richards-responds-to-rhobh-fight-between-sister-kim-and-lisa-rinna/

So are we back to what is the secret?  Or Kim did not make anything up she just didn't have anything.

Aww when I see Lisa trying on her cute white hat with so much pride, my mind goes to, "before the day ends, girlfriend is going to get slapped by Brandi Glanville!"

And the last person anyone should slap is Lisa Vanderpump, especially if you're Brandi and not getting along too well with her anyway. 

• Love 3

March 05, 2015 

Extra

So shes admitting it's not just the dog.  The dog was surely the deal breaker/last straw.  But the chain of events all at once during filming can definitely make one be like "Enough.  I need a break from this." 

As for the season 6 return, please Kyle will be back!  With a nice little bonus on the side keep her happy.

LisaR did say on WWHL last week the reunion was kind of bizarre.

Good grief! These women were so traumatized they didn't leave their house for days? I suggest they quit this stupid shit and volunteer at a soup kitchen or a battered women's shelter. Somewhere away from celebrities, nine inch heels, sparkly dresses, and champagne where they actually see real people traumatized. This just may have done it for me and the fucking entitled bitches. (sorry for the rant)

• Love 12