Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Reunion Spoilers, Previews, Gossip, Etc.

• Start Topic

Tweets about the reunion from @KellyKittyKat:

Kitty ‏@KellyKittyKat 11h11 hours ago

#RHOBH Reunion filmed today EXCLUSIVE: Brandi caught hell during filming. Her behaviour this season caused backlash. You heard it here first

Gabby ‏@Gabbycrts 7h7 hours ago

@G00TALUVEM @KellyKittyKat #RHOBH #Karma (⬇) #BrandiGlanville Guess her "good friend" Kim didn't defend her... pic.twitter.com/uzEwUszXU0

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/B-WWp2RCQAAc1xw.mp4

Kitty ‏@KellyKittyKat

@Gabbycrts @G00TALUVEM Kim did, to a certain extent. Kim did fess up that Kyle has been there for her. There was only so much Kim could say.

10:53 PM - 20 Feb 2015

Kitty ‏@KellyKittyKat 7h7 hours ago

@Gabbycrts @G00TALUVEM Kyle/Kim had go, that's for sure. Lots of tears /blaming. They are still at odds over all what went down this season.

@G00TALUVEM @Gabbycrts That's for sure. They are sisters and love each other regardless of the drama.

Gabby ‏@Gabbycrts 7h7 hours ago

@KellyKittyKat @G00TALUVEM Any drama between Kim & Lisa Rinna?

@Gabbycrts @G00TALUVEM Yep. U'll see Kim super defensive & Lisa R. didn't really go off on her. She did speak her truth about her intentions

Linda Burnett ‏@G00TALUVEM 7h7 hours ago

@KellyKittyKat @Gabbycrts Not to be mean but u cant fix stupid & Lisa R knows that. And for what ever reason Kim is not right from 1 season

Kitty ‏@KellyKittyKat

@G00TALUVEM @Gabbycrts Lisa R. sure did try though. She's better than me. I'd run for the hills on first sight of that coo coo-ness!

11:12 PM - 20 Feb 2015

Don’t miss any updates from Kitty

----

Linda Burnett ‏@G00TALUVEM 11h11 hours ago

@KellyKittyKat I hope she got called out on all her BS all season. Not just this BS with Kim.

Kitty ‏@KellyKittyKat

@G00TALUVEM She did. You'll see. @eileen_davidson tore Brandi up during the taping...but in a very calm way. #SilverTongue

7:46 PM - 20 Feb 2015

---

@CheReal85 She didn't get all crazy and yell and scream. Eileen basically told Brandi about herself in a way where Brandi had no excuse.

@CheReal85 They all had something to say about her, except for Kim. Brandi got told! Ah ha, that's what she gets.

Che ♊ ‏@CheReal85 7h7 hours ago

@KellyKittyKat So Kim didn't try and defend her?

@CheReal85 Kim did, but there was only so much she can say. She said Brandi was a good friend and all that--but that's the extent. What Kim

@CheReal85 focused on was the beef she has with Kyle. That part was a hotmess. You'll see.

Che ♊ ‏@CheReal85 7h7 hours ago

@KellyKittyKat Ok what abour Lisa R and Kim?? And I'll leave u alone

@CheReal85 Kim felt offended / defensive towards Lisa R. Lisa R. stuck to her guns about wanting to help when she sees someone in trouble

@CheReal85 with addiction. Lisa R. went off more on Brandi than Kim.

-----

Gabby ‏@Gabbycrts 5h5 hours ago

@DinaManzosKnees @G00TALUVEM I believe @KellyKittyKat said Yolanda was indeed at the reunion. #RHOBH

Kitty ‏@KellyKittyKat

@gabbycrts @dinamanzosknees @g00taluvem As far as I know, she was there on a limited basis.

There are more tweets about the reunion on @KellyKittyKat timeline.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 10

I have a question-since this person obviously claims to have an inside source how is it that she or he would not be able to find out the seating order or confirm if Yolanda came on set?  It sounded more like a guess if Yolanda appeared. 

I will say great work Quinn on finding this little gold mine.  I am kind of hoping Eileen gave Brandi a "read".

Who is this Kelly Kitty Kat?

I don'tknow, Cranky One posted a link to one of her tweets in Brandi's thread, she said that she has scoop on last season's reunion.

@CheReal85 You're welcome! Last year I wrote a blog WHILE the reunion was being film. I told exactly what was going down. When it aired,

@CheReal85 everything that was shown was already written about in my blog weeks before it aired.

@CheReal85 I won't write one this year....I'll just kinda tweet about it.

Dammit, I usually hate when Andy drags these reunions out for 3 episodes, but this time I'm hoping they air as much footage as possible.

Hell, I'm good for up to 4 episodes and a DVD with unseen footage to boot with this one.

I'm glad we predicted correctly that since Kim was still blogging she would indeed be at the reunion.

Although I'm not sure why.  I'm sure she'll not answer any direct questions she chooses not to and will make Ramona at last year's reunion look downright forthcoming with information.

I can't wait to hear the viewer questions.  There were some really good ones on the RHOBH Facebook page.

Hopefully this reunion will mark the send-off of Brandi and Kim from the show.

*fingers crossed*

REUNION DRINKING GAME IDEA:  Take a shot (or a sip) every time Kim uses the word "privacy."

I fear taking a shot anytime the word "sister" or "sobriety" is used might end us all up in our respective local emergency rooms.

Cheers!  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 9

Kyle RichardsVerified account ‏@KyleRichards
Rough day. Hands down toughest Reunion yet #RHOBH
8:33 PM - 20 Feb 2015

Survived ..... Barely #RHOBH #Reunion cc @bravoandy http://fb.me/20gqv2yF0

10995414_1022806104400270_45803233178839
12:14 AM - 21 Feb 2015

------

lisa rinnaVerified account ‏@lisarinna

Survived.

10:11 PM - 20 Feb 2015

I didn't go to jail.

11:25 PM - 20 Feb 2015

-----

Brandi GlanvilleVerified account ‏@BrandiGlanville

No more Twitter tonight! It will be a 6 part reunion! #happyWknd

10:49 PM - 20 Feb 2015

Edited by quinn

Rough day. Hands down toughest Reunion yet #RHOBH

8:33 PM - 20 Feb 2015

Survived ..... Barely #RHOBH #Reunion cc @bravoandy http://fb.me/20gqv2yF0

10995414_1022806104400270_45803233178839

12:14 AM - 21 Feb 2015

------

Survived.

10:11 PM - 20 Feb 2015

I didn't go to jail.

11:25 PM - 20 Feb 2015

-----

10:49 PM - 20 Feb 2015

Color me pathetic, but this is one thing I wish Brandi was being truthful about.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 1

Dammit, I usually hate when Andy drags these reunions out for 3 episodes, but this time I'm hoping they air as much footage as possible.

Hell, I'm good for up to 4 episodes and a DVD with unseen footage to boot with this one.

I'm glad we predicted correctly that since Kim was still blogging she would indeed be at the reunion.

Or at least by Gary, the paid life-coach.

• Love 4

This is more of the same old stuff.  Kim and Kyle in battle.  I barely watched this season.  It is all about Kim being an addict and no one mentioning that directly.  I honestly don't know why the rest of the cast cares.  Let them go at it and hash it out.  Not your life and not your business.  

• Love 2

This is more of the same old stuff.  Kim and Kyle in battle.  I barely watched this season.  It is all about Kim being an addict and no one mentioning that directly.  I honestly don't know why the rest of the cast cares.  Let them go at it and hash it out.  Not your life and not your business.  

Unfortunately, until one or both Richards sisters are off of the show, I think this will be at the very least a subplot in every season.

I'm assuming a good portion of the reunion will be dueling Richards sisters' pointing fingers and shrieking and Brandi telling everyone to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Yet for some reason I'm still greatly looking forward to it.  Makes me feel so positively normal and functional by comparison.  

• Love 8

Does anyone know who the person tweeting is? Nothing she said really comes as a surprise.

Didn't someone post a tweet yesterday saying that Yolanda was bedridden?

Or did I make that up? :)

Edited by AnnA

Unfortunately, until one or both Richards sisters are off of the show, I think this will be at the very least a subplot in every season.

I'm assuming a good portion of the reunion will be dueling Richards sisters' pointing fingers and shrieking and Brandi telling everyone to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Yet for some reason I'm still greatly looking forward to it.  Makes me feel so positively normal and functional by comparison.  

I am done with the Richard girls and would love to see them replaced.  

• Love 6

Does anyone know who the person tweeting is? Nothing she said really comes as a surprise

Looks like she has a connection to Lisa Vanderpump, they follow each other on Twitter and neither follow many people so it looks to me like it's someone she legitimately knows and who spent at least part of the day on the reunion set.

Edited by msblossom
  • Love 4

I think Brandi is going for the Teresa Giudice type Reunions, where "everyone is against her", not admitting, because she deserved it.  I think the Lisas and Eileen will be cagey enough not to do a dogpile on Brandi.  I think it will be a lot of UNNECESSARY Kim and Kyle and whatever Kim's slight from Kyle is this year, and Brandi finally explaining to us why she went after Kyle.  From Brandi's smartass comments I think it lies in Kyle's generous vacation schedule.

Does anyone know who the person tweeting is? Nothing she said really comes as a surprise.

I did Anna-from Yolanda's twitter she is in bed waiting to watch her daughter in the Tom Ford fashion show.

• Love 1

I think Brandi is going for the Teresa Giudice type Reunions, where "everyone is against her", not admitting, because she deserved it.  

I did Anna-from Yolanda's twitter she is in bed waiting to watch her daughter in the Tom Ford fashion show.

Whew!  I'm so glad you told me that you did post about Yolanda being bedridden.  I thought my memory was playing tricks on me again.

If this is going to be a Teresa-type Reunion, should we take bets on who walks off stage?  LOL

ETA:  If Yolanda is bedridden, how did could she be at the reunion as KittyKellyKat reported in her tweets?

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1

This person writes a blog. http://pussycat2013.weebly.com/ She is a fan of Lisa V and at 1 time was a supporter of Brandi's as well but no longer.

Whew!  I'm so glad you told me that you did post about Yolanda being bedridden.  I thought my memory was playing tricks on me again.

If this is going to be a Teresa-type Reunion, should we take bets on who walks off stage?  LOL

ETA:  If Yolanda is bedridden, how did could she be at the reunion as KittyKellyKat reported in her tweets?

Maybe they did a Skype thing or Yolanda came for a short period of time, like an hour, then left. I can see Andy trying to accommodate Yolanda so that she gets to have her say/impute at the reunion.  

• Love 1

If anyone walks off it will be Kim.  

Brandi is the only one I like.  Why the others allow her to get under their skin is beyond me.  Just don't engage with her when she has been drinking, walk away.  I am talking to you, Kyle.  sheeeeeeesh

Too bad Yolanda will not be there.  I kind of like her. 

Eileen and Rinna are just meddlers.  Leave Kim alone, it is none of your business.  

ET correct.  I said Lisa but meant Kim!

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

My guess is pre-recorded or Andy will film an interview before he goes back to NYC.  I guess they could Skype, but sadly I don't think Yolanda has any recollection of most of the season.

Just from the last 2 reunions, it seems like Yolanda has had issues with her memory for a few years now.

Hmmmm, seems like Brandi  may not have enjoyed the reunion!  From Brandis twitter...........

"Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville 

·  now 1 hour ago  

Physically mentally exhausted and have a sore throat- going back to bed"

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 1

Just from the last 2 reunions, it seems like Yolanda has had issues with her memory for a few years now.

Hmmmm, seems like Brandi  may not have enjoyed the reunion!  From Brandis twitter...........

"Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville 

·  now 1 hour ago  

Physically mentally exhausted and have a sore throat- going back to bed"

Oh ugh.  I didn't realize that Lymes had that effect.  Terrible. 

• Love 1

Oh, yes!  Me too!  I would gladly sit through every second they filmed!

Cocktail in hand, of course.

• Love 4

I didn't think Yolanda's tweet meant she was bed-ridden.  Just that she was watching from her bed, as people often do.

At least three of my friends posted something similar (watching movies from their beds) this weekend.  I assumed it was pretty much the same thing.  I'm not saying Yolanda is not sick, but I didn't conclude that she was so ill she couldn't get out of bed.   I only read some of her tweets, but I didn't see where she said that was the case.

I guess we'll see at the reunion if she showed up in person or not.  My guess is that she'll be there, but not the entire time.

• Love 2

Eileen Davidson ‏@eileen_davidson 21h21 hours ago

@Andy Recuperating from my first #RHOBH reunion. Still in shock!

crazymama ‏@MyCrashIs 21h21 hours ago

@eileen_davidson @Andy I have no doubt you were a lady.

Eileen DavidsonVerified account ‏@eileen_davidson

@MyCrashIs @Andy ummmm most of the time???

11:20 AM - 21 Feb 2015

https://twitter.com/eileen_davidson/status/569215179214336000

----

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville Feb 20

Cathy Hamilton ‏@catham11 12h12 hours ago

@BrandiGlanville Who did you piss off this time BG?

@catham11 everyone

8:56 PM - 21 Feb 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/569360071181750273

Edited by quinn
  • Love 2

Re Yolanda's participation, here is an article by All about the Real Housewives (allabouttrh.com), it seems like they are concluding that if Yolanda was there, she did not stay the whole time since she was tweeting about being in bed watching  her daughters walk Tom Ford's fashion show and it was likely that the reunion was still filming at that time.

http://www.allabouttrh.com/yolanda-foster-attend-rhobh-reunion/

The reunion then wrapped at approximately 8pm with Andy sending a tweet at 8:17pm sharing, “That’s a wrap on the most intense #RHOBHRenuion in five seasons.”

With that in mind, Yolanda sent out a tweet at 7:17pm saying that she is in her bed watching her daughters’ fashion show

Edited by quinn

Tamara Tattles agrees with you-here is a story and a photo of the rack with the ladies clothes on it. 

For whatever reason, I have always given TT a little bit more credibility than other sites. I have no idea why, except for the fact that she seems to be in the loop. Her recent post about the reunion now makes her look like a hack. She goes on and on about how unusual it is for the reunion to be taped before the end of the season. Several people have told her she is incorrect - that the reunions have been taping before the end of the season for years. Andy even addressed this in his book. She remains unconvinced and is telling folks they are wrong. I have no idea how someone who spends as much time writing and researching the HW's didn't know this little fact. 

• Love 6

For whatever reason, I have always given TT a little bit more credibility than other sites. I have no idea why, except for the fact that she seems to be in the loop. Her recent post about the reunion now makes her look like a hack. She goes on and on about how unusual it is for the reunion to be taped before the end of the season. Several people have told her she is incorrect - that the reunions have been taping before the end of the season for years. Andy even addressed this in his book. She remains unconvinced and is telling folks they are wrong. I have no idea how someone who spends as much time writing and researching the HW's didn't know this little fact. 

Yep-she definitely blew it with that one-all she has to do is go back and read her last season column on Kenya and the beat down.  I am also questioning her blind item about Brandi being drunk in NYC and having to be tended to after the live Celebrity  Apprentice.  Brandi would not waste a good drunk and NOT get publicity for it.

• Love 2

I think that Tamara Tattles has fairly legitimate sources, but for various reasons, sources are not always infallible, and once she publishes or asserts something and then gets contradictory info, she bizarrely digs in her heels and attacks the party providing the different information rather than admitting that maybe her source did not have perfect information or she did not have perfect recall. I think that she does legit stories and analysis but she undermines herself with her hubris.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 6

Last week Brandi's blog was surprisingly positive and mature. Very unBrandi like. Perhaps she was trying to put a good spin on things right before the reunion*. I can not wait to read this week's blog!! I'm hoping it's even whinier and nastier than usual! ; )

*Someone suggested this on another thread and it makes sense, at least I can't think of another explanation of Brandi having a positive or mature blog.

http://www.allabouttrh.com/lisa-rinna-wwhl/

Lisa Vanderpump tweeted that Brandi didn’t do so well at the reunion. Check it out below

Screen-Shot-2015-02-25-at-12.09.37-AM.pn

http://news.lalate.com/2015/02/23/rhobh-reunion-2015-lisa-rinna-battles-brandi-glanville-exclusive/

RHOBH Reunion 2015: Lisa Rinna Battles Brandi Glanville – EXCLUSIVE
Posted: February 23rd, 2015 in Brandi Glanville, Lisa Rinna, RHOBH by LALATE

LOS ANGELES (LALATE EXCLUSIVE) – The RHOBH Reunion was taped last week. And while Brandi Glanville and Lisa Rinna battled, the real surprise is that the battles do not rest at just this season’s storyline, LALATE can report.

-snip-

This season, however, the women were far less shocked by Glanville, and ready for every jab. Moreover, LALATE can report several cast members including Kyle Richards, Vanderpump, and Rinna were far more prepared to tackle inconsistent statements by Glanville, and some which have stemmed over several seasons.

The RHOBH Reunion 2015 covered core tensions from this season and even some tensions that predated this season.

-snip-

• Love 5

Tamara Tattles agrees with you-here is a story and a photo of the rack with the ladies clothes on it. 

I wonder why Yolanda has so many choices compared to the others.  Was the off-white chosen to deliberately emphasize how ill Yolanda is?  Because with her current paleness and whitish hair, she will look ill in that color.  Body will still be banging but she'll be all washed out.  I hope she's not seated next to Lisa R because Yo's paleness next to Rinna's oompa loompa orange will be terribly distracting.  See:  Lisa Rinna and Dakota Fanning.

rhobh-reunion-dresses1.jpg?w=446&h=529

B-qTFMJUMAEeYok.jpg

• Love 1

http://www.allabouttrh.com/lisa-rinna-wwhl/

Lisa Vanderpump tweeted that Brandi didn’t do so well at the reunion. Check it out below

Screen-Shot-2015-02-25-at-12.09.37-AM.pn

http://news.lalate.com/2015/02/23/rhobh-reunion-2015-lisa-rinna-battles-brandi-glanville-exclusive/

This makes me giggle.  I have visions of Brandi screaming "I did not try and fail stealing a car!"  and hairdresser/roomie muttering "Coup, not coupe."

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 3

Brandi Gripes:

-Well Lisa V shouldn't have anything to say about Brandi this season. The mention of past seasons makes me think this has to do with Lisa V.  All Brandi said this year is that Lisa holds a gripe.  Which they all said.  Oh maybe the menopause comments.  

-Lisa R will be mad that Brandi told Kim of Lisa R without mentioning herself.

-Kyle's gripe is obvious.

-Eileen will be mad at wine and house comments.

-Yo either will stay quiet or mention the Bella comment.  Or give the motherly advice on eggshells.  The whole keep your enemies closer routine.

-Kim according to the tweets at the top probably is 50/50 on Brandi. (mad at talk to Lisa R)

Other Big Storyline - Kim - big talkers - Kyle, Lisa R and Brandi

Other story lines?

-boo-hooing over kids going to college.  Do we get a rehash of that?

- Maybe Porsha that never was?  

-"Kyle, Porsha is a brat, what do you say to that?"

-Finger banging? Sitting on David's lap?

-Trip to Spain

-Yo's Mom

-Amsterdam?

-Harry's sobriety?

-David's Charity?

-Eileen paddle-boarding?

-Lisa's trip to Oregon with the fatties?

-Max & Adoption

Brandi Gripes:

-Well Lisa V shouldn't have anything to say about Brandi this season.

I'm quite certain Lisa will find some way to mention Brandi's offer to 'dine downtown'.  Because it wouldn't be an episode or a reunion without Lisa showing how edgy she is by referring to, or joking about sex.  Or sex organs.  Or sex monsters.  Or having sex with sex monsters.

I, for one, would like to know just how many times Kyle whipped her hair while onstage with Steven Tyler.

• Love 2

I'm quite certain Lisa will find some way to mention Brandi's offer to 'dine downtown'.  Because it wouldn't be an episode or a reunion without Lisa showing how edgy she is by referring to, or joking about sex.  Or sex organs.  Or sex monsters.  Or having sex with sex monsters.

I, for one, would like to know just how many times Kyle whipped her hair while onstage with Steven Tyler.

It hasn't come up yet, but I remember seeing Brandi smack Lisa across the face in the season preview.  Unless there was some fake telenovela/soap opera role playing(again) going on, I'm pretty sure Lisa will have something to say about that.

Welp, looks like it's time for another poll. Reunion!

Couch teams 

Pole seats

Attire

Best dressed

Worst dressed 

Dominating storyline 

Biggest offscreen surprise

Add more criteria, if you like. I'll post the week before the renunion so you'll have time to collect information and thoughts. 

TT lives in Atlanta and has great sources in Atl including doing her own digging and spying.  Not so sure how good they are outside of Atl.  I used to follow her, but she's got some serious anger issues and gets a little too nasty for me.  It isn't that important! ;)

• Love 1

Yo was at the reunion and was poised and articulate according to the link above. So here is my theory she doesn't blog or talk about this season because she knows she has attached herself to a horrible person, Brandi, and Kim by default.

I don't dislike Yo but she annoys me with hypocrisy. She was horrible to Joyce last season and just rude and nasty to many of the other women for non lady like behavior.

Her bff Brandi is vile but almost nothing is said from Yo. I don't think she is as much a Brandi friend as she once was but she won't call Brandi on her shitty behavior and that annoys me.

And no I'm not saying she isn't sick. I'm sure she is, I'm just astounded that only when not filming is she having only one good day or can't speak or read or whatever.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3

It will be interesting to see the seating arrangement. Every year aside from the first Lisa V. and Kyle have sat on opposite sides in the coveted spots next to Andy. They've also been on opposing "teams" so to speak. This year they're friendly so if the couches are divided by teams, which one gets the seat closest to Andy? While Kyle deserves it more since she was much more a part of the drama this season, at least so far, I don't see Lisa V. being too happy if she's moved lower. Of course, they don't always arrange the couches by teams. Season three had Kyle with Brandi and Yolanda and Lisa V. with Kim and Taylor. Also, you can't count out Lisa R. or maybe even Eileen.