Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: Miami Vices

• Start Topic

This forum makes me SO extra glad that I found this insane show -- more hilarity to read once the ep ends! Regarding Anne Marie, while I don't understand why she's had so much "done," since she is young and seems naturally pretty, I do believe she is in her 20s. A poster above linked to her FB page, so of course I went, and was surprised to see "Archbishop Molloy High School," as my father and brother went there. It was all boys for the longest time, and didn't go co-ed until 2003. So even if she started as a senior, she'd still most likely be in her 20s.  

• Love 1

Gah!  Scheana's vocal fry is like nails on a chalkboard.  She sounds like Predator!

I agree! I was thinking, as I listened to her whine, that there's one person whom I don't need to hear sing! And what does she do...she converts that awful speaking voice to a horrendous "singing" voice. Fix it, Jesus!

• Love 2

I heard there are 18 episodes this season, so if that's true we have 3 episodes left plus 2 reunion episodes.

Jax posted a pic of a tattoo shop on Instagram tonite and said he's getting his left arm done on February 5 "the day before we shoot our reunion", if that helps anyone with the timeline here.

• Love 1

Jax posted a pic of a tattoo shop on Instagram tonite and said he's getting his left arm done on February 5 "the day before we shoot our reunion", if that helps anyone with the timeline here.

Jax met someone new? ;)

• Love 4

Arianna says that Jax took the laptop in retaliation for Miami Girl taking his credit card and making unauthorized charges. It kind of makes sense now, I was wondering why the hell he would steal a laptop. But then. . he is on VR. .and he is Jax, so. .

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/01/30/ariana-madix-sets-record-straight-tom-sandovals-miami-trip-situation-miami-girl/

Bwahahahah! Oh my god! Ari is just as delightfully delusional as the rest of them!

Tom and I were just friends! It was the kind of make out session you have in a Vegas pool with friends! We are totally above board! And Tom couldn't have cheated because he called me that night to tell me how he love me more than My Little Ponies! Yeah Tom's a Bronie, what of it? You can't cheat and call your girlfriend in the same night! That's logic! And leaving your shift without telling anyone is how grownups handle conflict. Because I'm a grownup. I have a mature relationship with Tom that is based on so much more than charm. I would never date anyone just for a charming personality. Now stop questioning me, I'm late for my MENSA meeting.

I'm not saying Tom did cheat (I'm 50/50 on that one), but she is a delightfuly confidant dumbass.

• Love 2

Arianna says that Jax took the laptop in retaliation for Miami Girl taking his credit card and making unauthorized charges. It kind of makes sense now, I was wondering why the hell he would steal a laptop. But then. . he is on VR. .and he is Jax, so. .

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/01/30/ariana-madix-sets-record-straight-tom-sandovals-miami-trip-situation-miami-girl/

Jax has a credit card?  A real one that actually allows charges? 

Isn't he the same dipshit that, at 135 years old, is still on his father's insurance policy?

• Love 5

Jax has a credit card?  A real one that actually allows charges? 

Isn't he the same dipshit that, at 135 years old, is still on his father's insurance policy?

It's probably his dads credit card too.

• Love 3

Had to watch this ep again.  Did anyone notice Annmarie & Kristen were holding their cocktails in hand as they were running out of SUR and after FI -- as he hightailed it away from them & escaped quickly (& hilariously) into his Uber?  Ya know, I don't even give a fuck if they scripted this cuz it was all kinds of awesome! 

So Miami Girl's name is Annemarie Kunkel.  Apparently, she's from New York.  Guess she was on vacay at the sale time FI & Jax were in Miami.  Yeah, she looks rough, but I think she really is youngish.  She's just very hard-looking.

Considering how ugly things have turned at her past 2 birthday parties, I can only imagine the hell that shall break loose during the drunken reception.

And I can't wait.  

I only hope Kristen shows up in a tattered wedding dress and chases FI Tom around like some sort of Benny Hill montage.

Hasn't she "threatened" it's gonna be a "dry" wedding?  We'll see bout that . . .

Not if Bravo is helping pay for it!

• Love 2

If I ever went to SUR it would absolutely be for the sideshow, not the food and drink.

Seeing as how many restaurants come and go every day. I'm sure Lisa and Ken are laughing all the way to the bank. These idiots and their antics keep her restaurant busy and hell, I"m sure many a restaurant wishes they had the exposure.

Fozzy, for some reason I feel quite certain Ariana is playing a part in a pre-arranged storyline, and her hubris is part of this. She seems too smart to be that stupid to me (MENSA claims aside). This is probably building to her grand scene of EXTRA shame and betrayal when it "comes out" that Tom did cheat after all. Blahblahblahmactorcakes.

Of course I could be proven completely wrong, in which case I will feel as dumb as Ariana is making herself appear.

• Love 1

I still dont see Kristen's end game in this. You want the cheater back with the 4 inch penis, why?

I gotta tell ya, I can't see going through all this for below average peen. If you're going to go psycho it should be 8 inches at the very least.

I love this place. I thought she said "orange penis" and I was wondering what the hell was up with his orange penis.

I know I'm in the extreme minority here but I think Tom Sandoval is the most attractive of all of the guys. Peter would be my second.

I also like Ariana. I don't get why she's so hated here.

I love this place. I thought she said "orange penis" and I was wondering what the hell was up with his orange penis.

I know I'm in the extreme minority here but I think Tom Sandoval is the most attractive of all of the guys. Peter would be my second.

Most people don't like Ariana because she acts really smug and above it all. She also must constantly mention how smart she is, which just looks arrogant and show offy. She wouldn't be so bad if she didn't try to act like she was better than everyone. Ex: "I'm smarter than you, I'm prettier than you, get the fuck over it." Or she doesn't believe Tom cheated (and maybe he didn't) simply because a guy who has cheated again and again would decide Ariana is so smart and so pretty that he won't cheat anymore. Her blogs are also pretty arrogant and "holier than thou." She's not any better than any of the rest on this show but tries so hard to pretend she is. Most people find her arrogant and off putting, at least with how she comes off on the show and in her blogs.

• Love 2

When they all go away, who is working at the restaurant? Sure, there are more staff than this crew, but are there enough? Are Ken and Pandora and her too tan husband waiting tables?

What is the appeal of this show? Okay, I know its a love to hate and snark on, yet I still don't get it.  

When they all go away, who is working at the restaurant? Sure, there are more staff than this crew, but are there enough? Are Ken and Pandora and her too tan husband waiting tables?

What is the appeal of this show? Okay, I know its a love to hate and snark on, yet I still don't get it.

I don't love to hate it, I just love it. It's snarkalicious and train-wrecky in all the best ways. JMO

• Love 3

I can see his penis being orange if he spray tans and is vain enough to not want tan lines. Oh gawd, why am I wasting time thinking this?
  • Love 1

There is a link to a podcast interview of Kristen under the Cigarette Sally thread. I only made it half way through but she talks about casting.  When this thing first started, not everyone wanted to be on the show (she said that since the show has become more popular, others are now wanting in a bit more).

Kristen said that those who were interested were interviewed and asked about their relationships with others at the restaurant, e.g. who's dating who, etc. The original cast had a lot of connections. Other staff members didn't.

There is a link to a podcast interview of Kristen under the Cigarette Sally thread. I only made it half way through but she talks about casting.  When this thing first started, not everyone wanted to be on the show (she said that since the show has become more popular, others are now wanting in a bit more).

Kristen said that those who were interested were interviewed and asked about their relationships with others at the restaurant, e.g. who's dating who, etc. The original cast had a lot of connections. Other staff members didn't.

Original cast being who? The main couples, like Jax & Stassi, Kristen & FI, Katie and Schwartz? Or was there a completely different original cast that backed out?

I think "original cast" means the season 1 cast in this case. The couple's you mentioned all knew each other, and Scheana worked at Villa Blanca and was a sidepiece to Eddie Cibrain when he was married to Brandi Glanville. So that gave Scheana a connection to Brandi on RHoBH which allowed more drama between Lisa and Brandi. Lisa moved Scheana to SUR to help with an event Brandi planned to attend and drama ensued on RHoBH…and then VR as the show premiered.