Type keyword(s) to search

Pet Peeves: Aka Things That Make You Go "Gah!"

Message added by Mod-Tigerkatze,

Your Pet Peeves are your Pet Peeves and you're welcome to express them here. However, that does not mean that you can use this topic to go after your fellow posters; being annoyed by something they say or do is not a Pet Peeve.

If there's something you need clarification on, please remember: it's always best to address a fellow poster directly; don't talk about what they said, talk to them. Politely, of course! Everyone is entitled to their opinion and should be treated with respect. (If need be, check out the how to have healthy debates guidelines for more).

While we're happy to grant the leniency that was requested about allowing discussions to go beyond Pet Peeves, please keep in mind that this is still the Pet Peeves topic. Non-pet peeves discussions should be kept brief, be related to a pet peeve and if a fellow poster suggests the discussion may be taken to Chit Chat or otherwise tries to course-correct the topic, we ask that you don't dismiss them. They may have a point.

Message added by Mod-Tigerkatze,
  • Start Topic

6 hours ago, forumfish said:

The older I get, the more I believe no one is "normal." Average, maybe, or typical, but not normal.

Same here. And now that I'm moving towards divorce, I'm trying to figure out how to find a partner to move forward with in my life who has issues that line up with my issues rather than stacking on top of them. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Maharincess said:

What annoys the hell out of me is how people say "I'm OCD" or I have/haven't been diagnosed "as" OCD.  You can't BE obsessive compulsive disorder, you can have it or be diagnosed as having it but you can't be a disorder.  

I agree- and I'd like to add that I'm annoyed by the trend of having as many folks as possible getting pigeonholed into having 'disorders' that somehow must be medicated and monitored or else rather than accepting the possibility that some folks simply have quirks that generations of humans have lived with just fine for millenia before any kind of 'medication' was invented.

JTMac, Not that its my biz  but perhaps it may be a worthy goal to try to figure out how to move forward in your life entirely on your own  then seeing if you'd prefer to remain on your own before seeking out any new companions.

Edited by Blergh
addendum +attempt at advice
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, Blergh said:

JTMac, Not that its my biz  but perhaps it may be a worthy goal to try to figure out how to move forward in your life entirely on your own  then seeing if you'd prefer to remain on your own before seeking out any new companions.

It can be your business. The more I open up, the more I understand about myself, others, and hopefully end up making better decisions.

I'll take this over to the more appropriate thread.

• Love 1

Sincere apologizes if I have offended anyone with prior references to OCD - just used it as a shorthanded way to communicate someone being extremely particular about things.  It hadn't occurred to me before that others might not be so casual in its use even though I get extremely aggravated with the casual use of calling someone autistic since my son actually is.

Like many of you, there are some things I strongly prefer a certain way and others that I am pretty relaxed about (with no rhyme or reason to predict which category an item will fall in).  It is a preference but one that my brothers take great delight in teasing me about.  I just call them my idiosyncrasies.  I know there are other approaches that are taken by others and not necessarily wrong, but totally wrong for me.

• Love 4

I thought of this thread at work today.  My kids were doing a lab in class today, so they all had goggles on.  My classroom set of goggles is all multicolored fluorescent, with 5 different colors.  Whoever started putting them back at the end of class made it so that each row was a different color, and then someone put an orange back with the pinks, and it made me cringe.  If they were all random, it would've been fine, but one off?  Not good at all.  I had to go over and fix it.

On 10/16/2016 at 2:59 PM, MargeGunderson said:

At my local Panarea I noticed that the everything and onion bagels were in the baskets above the cinnamon crunch and cinnamon raisin bagels. The seeds and onion bits were falling on the sweet bagels! I mentioned it to the person at the counter and the next day they were switched. No more random onion flavor in my cinnamon bagel!

You're my hero.  I'm not familiar with Panera bagels--cinnamon crunch sounds wonderful, but do they have stuff that can drop off?  The thing about blueberry, for example, is that there's nothing that can fall off and contaminate other flavors.  A raisin might fall off a cinnamon raisin, but at least you're going to notice that.  Onions and garlic are much more sneaky.

Conversely, I don't like it when my everything bagel tastes like cinnamon raisin.  

Well, it is called an "everything" bagel.

• Love 1

Why don't all frozen vegetables come in resealable packages? I know I could put them in a Zip-Loc bag, but I don't want to. I don't want to waste one of those on something that's already in a plastic bag.

And why can't I get cauliflower in the giant bag that I can get broccoli and Brussels sprouts in?

• Love 4

I'll eat cauliflower and broccoli, but I don't really like them much. I will not eat Brussels sprouts. My son loves all three, though. If I ask what vegetable he wants for supper, it's going to be one of those or some combination of them. If it were up to me, the green vegetable would always be green beans.

The only frozen vegetable I buy is chopped spinach for dip (and that's not resealable, but it doesn't matter because I use the whole bag).  So I never thought about it, but it is rather odd that some vegetables would come in resealable bags and some not; I wonder what the reasoning behind what gets the resealable bag is.

(I love cauliflower, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts - and love that all three will grow pretty much year-round here - but no way, no how to green beans.)

• Love 2
13 hours ago, JTMacc99 said:

Same here. And now that I'm moving towards divorce, I'm trying to figure out how to find a partner to move forward with in my life who has issues that line up with my issues rather than stacking on top of them. 

I gave up on that. I'm riddled with issues. I'm not good at relationships and I like being alone too much anyway, so screw it. My experience has been that men act like women shouldn't have any baggage, while men are dragging around an airport carousel. I've never, ever expected someone my age or older to be issue-free. I do expect them to make an effort to work through things with me. That's too tall an order, too, it seems, so yeah, screw it.

• Love 2

If you cut the top of the bag off completely in an even 2 cm strip, you can use it as a tie for the bag. It's easy to untie and you get a new one with every bag! 

I can't speak to freezer burn issues, I only buy frozen peas and those seem pretty indestructible. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, auntlada said:

Why don't all frozen vegetables come in resealable packages? I know I could put them in a Zip-Loc bag, but I don't want to. I don't want to waste one of those on something that's already in a plastic bag.

And why can't I get cauliflower in the giant bag that I can get broccoli and Brussels sprouts in?

I cut the top off a water bottle, feed the top of the bag through the top and screw the cap on. It works great, it reuses plastic bottles and its free. 

http://lifehacker.com/5653113/seal-plastic-bags-with-old-bottle-caps

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 2

That's a really good idea, @Maharincess.

I usually use twist ties from the produce department, but they only work so well because the bags are so short there isn't always enough bag to work with. My Pampered Chef clips work well, but they are all in use (or lost).

• Love 1
On 10/18/2016 at 3:47 PM, auntlada said:

I have to disagree with you on the resealable bags, because of the extra plastic.  I swear by these bag closer things:  http://clip-n-seal.com/  Best invention ever.

Also, a confession.  I reuse ziploc bags, especially if I'm putting something in it that's not going to actually be touching the bag.

But I'm with you, kind of, on the assortment.  In Canada, I found bags with green beans and carrots in them--a perfect combination.  I also scored some in Maine or somewhere up there, but nowhere else in the country have I found that pairing.  The dreaded broccoli is ALWAYS somehow involved.

But I don't want to use extra plastic. I want to keep the vegetables in the plastic bag they come in. I just want those bags to be resealable. I have some Pampered Chef clips that work really well, but I don't have enough and don't want to buy more. I don't really want to buy any clips. I want the dadgum bags to reseal. I think I'm going to try @Maharincess's method, as soon as I have a water or pop bottle that I can use.

• Love 1

Also, a confession.  I reuse ziploc bags ...

I do, too, no confession necessary.  I wash and reuse them until they sprout holes; it would pain me to throw them away after one use.

But I don't want to use extra plastic. I want to keep the vegetables in the plastic bag they come in.

I believe that referred to the extra plastic used to make the "zipper" on a resealable bag.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Bastet said:

I do, too, no confession necessary.  I wash and reuse them until they sprout holes; it would pain me to throw them away after one use.

I believe that referred to the extra plastic used to make the "zipper" on a resealable bag.

Oh, OK. I understand. That would still be less extra plastic than a lot of other methods, and it would keep the vegetables better.

What I really don't understand is why the bag of broccoli is resealable, but the same size bag of Brussels sprouts from the same company is not. It's a really big bag. I refuse to believe people are eating that many Brussels sprouts in one meal. Maybe other people only buy Brussels sprouts when they are having company.

I don't know what's wrong with you people. You'll eat Brussels sprouts and cauliflower but not broccoli? Broccoli is downright delightful.* Cauliflower is vile. It manages to be rubbery while disintegrating into grainy bits. Disgusting. Brussels sprouts are slimy little cabbages. Also, they look like Doozer heads. Don't eat Doozers.

*I don't like raw broccoli. I do like it cooked in pasta dishes, stir fry, veggie pita pockets, what have you!

Edited by bilgistic
  • Love 2
On 10/18/2016 at 8:11 PM, bilgistic said:

I gave up on that. I'm riddled with issues. I'm not good at relationships and I like being alone too much anyway, so screw it. My experience has been that men act like women shouldn't have any baggage, while men are dragging around an airport carousel. I've never, ever expected someone my age or older to be issue-free. I do expect them to make an effort to work through things with me. That's too tall an order, too, it seems, so yeah, screw it.

Heh. I've got a happy-go-lucky TO THE NAKED EYE guy. He only thinks he's not riddled with issues. To that I'll just say that I'm a pretty astute person and have him pretty much figured out.

Also, a confession.  I reuse ziploc bags, especially if I'm putting something in it that's not going to actually be touching the bag.

Same here. I only use them for the same type of thing all the time--I stick the entire leftover nonresealable frozen vegetable bags into a freezer zipper bag and when I finish my vegetables, shove the zipper bag back in the drawer. I also put half-full pasta boxes inside zipper bags before putting them back in the cabinet. Nothing ever touches the zipper bags, really.

My peeve is the resealable ones. Sure, fine, they're great...when I can actually reopen them! Why am I pulling and wrestling forever with that shit? Am I dumb?

Edited by TattleTeeny
9 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Heh. I've got a happy-go-lucky TO THE NAKED EYE guy. He only thinks he's not riddled with issues. To that I'll just say that I'm a pretty astute person and have him pretty much figured out.

Good for you (to have figured him out). Comedians like to joke about women being crazy. I think men are pretty crazy, too. Maybe not in the same way that women are. And maybe women tend express their feelings more. But men are just as crazy.* Trust me. 

*And by crazy, I mean complicated, sometimes irrational, and dealing with issues. 

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, PradaKitty said:

Why do the frozen meal people insist on adulterating my dinners with peas and carrots?  (The two most odious vegetables known to mankind),  

I was at the grocery store today and was thinking longingly of my childhood when there was a company that made a vegetable free chicken pot pie.  I don't hate vegetables but mushy vegetables, like those in casserole or soup or frozen dinners, I just can't eat because of the texture.  And surprise, surprise.  They had a no vegetable chicken pot pie.  So we are not alone in no peas and carrots in frozen meals.

• Love 1
On 10/13/2016 at 9:12 AM, Popples said:

My local grocery store just rearranged everything a couple weeks ago, but they helpfully put flyers at the entrances with a list of the aisles where the products moved. It definitely made writing up the shopping list easier.

I can't find the quote box of the person you originally were replying to that asked why their grocery store was reorganized it is a corporate reset and store have them 2-4x a yr. sometimes minor ones sometimes big. Often they use an outside company of temps or pros to do it during graveyard shift. I know Kroger and their affiliates and Walgreens just had one and used outside people to reset the aisle layouts and planograms. 

My full time job is in grocery. This is why I had so much comments about produce and produce availability at grocery stores. my part time job is also in retail operations for another huge chain that is not grocery. 

On an off note it's funny when people cherry pick their values inconsistently like "I only eat this produce it's local" but then eat processed shit w msg or gluten and trans fats daily ?

Edited by Petunia13
7 hours ago, PradaKitty said:

Why do the frozen meal people insist on adulterating my dinners with peas and carrots?  (The two most odious vegetables known to mankind),  

I have a problem with diced peppers green or red.  I get heartburn, reflux, I can't digest them.  Peppers  added to way too many frozen dinners, usually for the color, to make the dish look more appealing.    And the peppers are usually chopped up so small that they're not easy to pick out and discard. 

I'll take peas and carrots any day.

• Love 4

I hate when people bring their dogs into stores unless they are a service dog and properly identified. 

Lately, I've been seeing more dogs brought into grocery stores that don't look, act nor are treated like a service dog.  Apparently, most store employees are told they cannot ask about whether the animal is a service animal or not for legal reasons.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, backformore said:

Or a cat. It's a huge fear of mine.  Cats, allergies, asthma attack.

It's funny, I was thinking about cats during this discussion. I came to the conclusion that both snakes and baboons would make better service animals than a cat.  I mean, a cat might work as a therapy animal, but as a service animal? Nope

My peeve on this issue is people who don't understand the difference between a service animal, an emotional support animal, and a therapy animal.  They're all  different things, with different access rights.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

On an off note it's funny when people cherry pick their values inconsistently like "I only eat this produce it's local" but then eat processed shit w msg or gluten and trans fats daily ?

I try to eat my produce locally when I can - like NJ corn, blueberries, or corn in summer, and apples in the fall.  Why? Because and they didn't have to travel thousands of miles to get to me, nor were they ever refrigerated or artificially ripened, and so they taste better.  Grocery store tomatoes are sad, mealy, cardboard-flavored disappointment. If you've never had a fresh Jersey tomato, you're missing out. 

I am also a fan of Doritos and processed junk. A little MSG never hurt anyone. I'm pretty sure everyone who claims to be sensitive to MSG is probably actually sensitive to something else in the food, considering its just a simply modified amino acid we need to live.  I have read studies about it.  Same with gluten.  If you don't have celiac disease or something similar, there is literally no proven benefit to being gluten free, other than hopping on the latest trend.  Any benefit you see is either placebo effect, or something else in products also containing gluten that was making you ill.  Trans fats I'll go along with, they're absolutely terrible for you, which is too bad because they are delicious.  

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I have had it up to HERE with people and their internet-credentialed "support" animals, and with the businesses that let them get away with it.

And speaking of a service snake...http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/10/20/pets-allowed

Just wow.

5 minutes ago, Bastet said:

My peeve on this issue is people who don't understand the difference between a service animal, an emotional support animal, and a therapy animal.  They're all  different things, with different access rights.

I was only aware of service animals and therapy animals that are specially designated so they can go into hospitals and other similar facilities. 

Yes, therapy animals are to help other people, but I've lost track of how many people refer to an animal that makes them feel better (as, you know, pets do) as "my therapy animal."  And then there are those who call their emotional support animal a service animal and expect all the access rights that come along with that. 

• Love 1

I could consider my cats (or at least two of them) therapy animals if they are just helping you feel better. (I know there is more to it.) They snuggle up to me to sleep every night. I will never slap a vest on one of my cats and try to take it somewhere. I like my skin where it is.

I'm pretty far from a health food whatever. I don't care if stuff is organic, pesticide-free or whatever. I love chocolate and fat (although I do try to limit those things because I don't want to weigh a thousand pounds. But I do try to buy fruit and vegetables at the farmers market in the summer for the taste and to support local farmers. I especially try to buy from the ones I know personally because that is how they make their living.

• Love 5

To each their own re whether one's pets are therapeutic or not. However; am I alone to consider it a bit much to call oneself a 'pet parent'? Yes, I perfectly understand the concept of pets being part of one's family but all pets already have their own parents even if some of them need humans in their lives (if not vice versa).

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Bastet said:

Doesn't this kind of depend on where you are? The NYPL  administration has told us (the staff) that if a patron claims an animal is a service animal we aren't allowed to question them any further, period,  and can't ask them to leave unless the animal physically threatens another patron (allergies and fear of dogs/whatevers don't count).

http://www2.nycbar.org/Publications/ServAnim.htm

http://www.ag.ny.gov/sites/default/files/pdfs/publications/Service%20Animals_FAQS.pdf

The worst is when people bring some kind of service/therapy animal into the library and it doesn't have any kind of vest or special harness or anything else.   Are they just TRYING to cause an argument?  Not with me, with the other patrons, who more than once have called the cops (!) who, annoyingly, ALWAYS show up immediately for patron complaints but take their sweet fucking time when I call them to come in and break up a fight or something.

• Love 2

I can't find the quote box of the person you originally were replying to that asked why their grocery store was reorganized it is a corporate reset and store have them 2-4x a yr. sometimes minor ones sometimes big. Often they use an outside company of temps or pros to do it during graveyard shift. I know Kroger and their affiliates and Walgreens just had one and used outside people to reset the aisle layouts and planograms. 

That was me.  Thanks for the explanation.  I'm gradually getting used to my Wal Mart's new layout.

Pet peeve:  I hate it when I've turned onto a street and am waiting for the light to turn red and it never, never goes green for me.  That's because i had to turn from a side street (or a frontage road) at an odd angle and didn't trigger the signal or something.  I had that happen last night and after the cars on the opposite side of me got the green light twice, I just turned right, went down the street in the opposite direction from where I wanted to go, made a u-turn when I could and caught the green in the direction I wanted to go.  I noticed that a couple of other cars followed me, but there were still a few still waiting for their light to turn green as I passed through the intersection.  This peeved me more than usual, because I was driving through a strange town in the dark while it was raining, so I was nervous enough without having to improvise.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ratgirlagogo said:

Doesn't this kind of depend on where you are? The NYPL  administration has told us (the staff) that if a patron claims an animal is a service animal we aren't allowed to question them any further, period,  and can't ask them to leave unless the animal physically threatens another patron (allergies and fear of dogs/whatevers don't count).

This is from the New Yorker article I linked to above:

Why didn’t anybody do the sensible thing, and tell me and my turtle to get lost? The Americans with Disabilities Act allows you to ask someone with a service animal only two questions: Is the animal required because of a disability? What work or task has the animal been trained to perform? Specific questions about a person’s disability are off limits, and, as I mentioned, people are baffled by the distinction between service animals and emotional-support animals.

The ADA (federal law) does allow you to ask two questions.  I wonder why the NYPL says you can't. 

1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

The ADA (federal law) does allow you to ask two questions.  I wonder why the NYPL says you can't. 

Well, I'd say that first, if you ask if it's a service animal and they say yes - well of course you can go on and ask what the animal has been trained to do.  And then what?  They can tell you anything they want.   If you don't believe them for whatever reason (the cat is being pushed around in a baby carriage, for example, or the dog is in a purse) it's not like you can kick them out - they don't need any kind of documentation, there IS no requirement for any kind of official government approved licensing/training.  You're done at that point and even having gone to the trouble of asking kind of makes you look the fool because of that - I NEVER do it unless a patron has complained and I HAVE to do it. Half the time the person is just kind of a little anxious/crazy anyway and it probably IS a good idea to let them be with their animal, to make it easier on them and everyone else.    The second and more important point is that NYPL is always going to try and accommodate every patron, no matter how troubled and/or difficult they are - that's our role, and that's my job.  Physical violence and extreme verbal abuse, no - but other than that we try to provide a shared common public space.  The biggest problem the animal thing presents to me is if the person wants to hang around(luckily this happens very rarely) and other people have allergies or phobias.  

1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

the New Yorker article I linked to above

seems like a bit of an asshole article to me, frankly.  And also doesn't apply to what I do - a neighborhood circulating library isn't Balthasar (!) for christ's sake, or even the Frick.  We're a local community center and we get a considerably more low-income crowd (well, mixed income let's say)  than the author of the article and her  friends.  We're providing internet access to the  New Yorkers who don't have it (hard to say the number, but let's say conservatively 30%), a study space for kids (and adults) who don't live in a quiet home, a place to sleep during the day for homeless people who stay in places where they're afraid to go to sleep at night. And plus, books and movies and music for free!  Blah blah blah.

Edited by ratgirlagogo
  • Love 5

Half the time the person is just kind of a little anxious/crazy anyway and it probably IS a good idea to let them be with their animal, to make it easier on them and everyone else.   The second and more important point is that NYPL is always going to try and accommodate every patron, no matter how troubled and/or difficult they are - that's our role, and that's my job. 

Any business, other than one that serves food, can allow ANY animal it wants in.  So if the NYPL's policy is to let animals in, that's their prerogative, no questions asked.  But there's no law that says they have to do it.

Well, I'd say that first, if you ask if it's a service animal and they say yes - well of course you can go on and ask what the animal has been trained to do.  And then what?  They can tell you anything they want.   If you don't believe them for whatever reason (the cat is being pushed around in a baby carriage, for example, or the dog is in a purse) it's not like you can kick them out  . . .   You're done at that point and even having gone to the trouble of asking kind of makes you look the fool because of that

That's one reason you follow the script.  You don't ask, "Is that a service animal?"  Given the confusion over what exactly is a service animal (as opposed to therapy animal or emotional support animal), it's not a good question.  You ask, "Is that animal required because of a disability?"  That's harder to wiggle around. 

And if the person says "yes," then you ask, "What work or task has the animal been trained to perform?"  Of course there's nothing to stop people from lying, or giving a bullshit answer, but at least that puts the burden on them to be the asshole.  And it just might be an honest person who is actually uncomfortable lying but has (wrongly) equated "service animal" with "emotional support animal" and has always relied on not being asked, and when confronted won't press the issue.  Or if enough businesses started asking these questions, an aura of shame might arise over lying about it.

I don't think asking these questions makes someone look like a fool, regardless of the answers.  It's no different, to me, from carding every single person who is buying alcohol, regardless of age.  If you're in a place where not every animal is allowed, then asking about each animal is appropriate (and perhaps even the most fair way to approach it).

And some disabilities aren't visible, like epilepsy.  So it's impossible to judge by looks, and that shouldn't be a business's job anyway.  But as always, people take advantage, but I see no reason to let those people count on being given the benefit of the doubt.

In fact, even in the case of a seeing eye dog, I'd venture that even asking that person those questions wouldn't rise to the level of foolish because these fake service dogs are causing a lot of bad press and causing resentment against real service dogs and their owners that they don't deserve.  If I had a seeing eye dog or an epilepsy dog, I'd be on the front lines condemning the abuse of the system and wanting every single place I go to ask those questions of every single person with an animal, including me, until this nonsense stops.

[The New Yorker article] seems like a bit of an asshole article to me, frankly. 

I'm pretty sure that's how it was intended.  It was shining a light on the people who are relying on others' ignorance about what the law actually says as a way to bring their pets with them wherever they go, using extreme and ridiculous examples that still work.

An even bigger point, I think, is that businesses may be letting the animals in not because they want to (like the NYPL), but because they (incorrectly) think there's a law that says they have to.  That's just wrong.

Edited by StatisticalOutlier

My peeve is the resealable ones. Sure, fine, they're great...when I can actually reopen them! Why am I pulling and wrestling forever with that shit? Am I dumb?

It's not you. Those "resealable" bags have an AI that's scary and they defeat me so often I end up ripping them to shreds or dumping the contents into a Tupperware* anyway.

*not actual (TM) Tupperware. Reused plastic containers of lunch meat, etc. 

My peeve is that it is apparently impossible for any grocery store here to get produce from a state other than California. IMHO, Michigan and Indiana produce the best blueberries (sorry, Jersey!), cherries, asparagus, tomatoes, cantaloupes...and they're a few hours away. Not quite local, but a heck of a lot closer and better than the sad stuff brought in from Cali or Mexico. I refuse to believe it's an unsolvable puzzle, but I'm not in distribution, so maybe someone more in the know can tell me.

There was a big dust up at the university when a patient wanted to bring a therapy chicken to a clinical appointment. The clinic didn't want to allow it because of concern that it would lead to the clinic becoming a zoo. I think the patient left the therapy chicken in the lobby (which still pissed off a lot of people) with a family member. I don't know...dogs are one thing. Dogs have a lot of history with people. We know their microbiome and their trainability and their need to be social. A chicken, turtle, snake or exotic of the day?  Sure, I love reptiles. I also know some spread salmonella and are exquisitely sensitive to sound and vibration and I'm not sure it's in the best interest of those animals to insist on bringing them in public for the benefit of the person. 

Assumption peeve - just because I love cats doesn't mean I want everything on this planet with a cat on it: sweatshirts, coffee mugs, plaques, blankets, pajamas, figurines....stop. Please. 

My wife and I are "mom" and "Mom 2" to our cat. It feels stupid to say 'guardian' and anyone who has a cat knows that "owner" is completely wrong...

• Love 2